Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146 The hair ball scratches her ankle, the ticklish An An is about to cry

 "What did you say?!"

In the garden of Yihe Palace, the cup was shattered, and Yilan almost couldn't stand up and fell down. The servants in the garden suddenly panicked.

"Imperial concubine!"

"Empress!"

"Master!"

Before he came to deliver the decree, Li Yan knew that this angry man might not be able to bear it.

as predicted.

Watching the panic in front of him, he stood by and waited for Yilan to recover.

After all, it is the person who has been in charge of the harem for many years. If he has no ability, how can he take over the other two concubines who are in charge.

After a few minutes, she had calmed down and pushed away the person supporting her, Yilan looked at Li Yan.

Although she has stabilized her mind, the news she just received was too shocking, and she couldn't believe that Austin would treat her and Kane like this.

"Let the fourth prince go to star T1 after he recovers from his injuries, and allow a team of guards to follow him for a period of three years. He will return when the time limit expires.

" Searle takes over."

Hesel, the last of the four concubines, Austin had the occasional blessing, but he didn't care.

Moreover, Hessel's father was only a diplomat in the Ministry of Rites, and although his elder brother entered the military department, he was only a major general, so Yilan never took him seriously.

But who would have thought that this decree would directly bypass her and the other two concubines, making Hessel the head of the harem.

Why is that?

Why would the emperor do this?

Thinking of her son who was exiled to star T1 after he recovered from his injury, Yilan could only feel a coldness rise from his back to his forehead.

The words I want to ask are stuck in my throat, and I can't get them out.

She knew that no matter what she said, Li Yan would definitely convey it to the emperor.

Based on her experience of accompanying Austin for many years, whether it is a question or an intercession, it will inevitably arouse resentment and may make the situation worse.

But in a short while, Yilan had considered all aspects, and even suppressed all anger.

It can only be said that those who can flourish in the harem have never been simply arrogant on the surface.

"Director Li, please forgive me, I just couldn't accept that the fourth prince has changed places just now." The

words not only explained the gaffe just now, but also expressed the doubts in my heart, which can be called clever.

But who is Li Yan and how can stay with Austin is a simple character.

He smiled modestly and made a respectful expression on his face.

"Your Majesty's decree has come, I beg your imperial concubine to give the palace seal to this servant, and this servant still needs to go to Wanhe Palace to deliver the decree."

Hearing this, Yilan almost lost her composure again, but fortunately, the big maid next to her helped her up in time.

The brown eyes stared at Li Yan closely, but the other party ignored him and just waited quietly.

Originally, I wanted to procrastinate and find a way to recruit the emperor to the palace later.

As long as the emperor came to the palace, she was sure that Hessel would only be in charge of official duties temporarily and leave the palace seal, then sooner or later she would get everything back.

But this Li Yan, who is not good at oil and salt, doesn't give him any face.

"Get the palace seal." The

four words almost popped out from between the teeth.

Li Yan saw it and didn't care.

As Austin's most trusted person, he knew that the Nahe family's prosperity would not last long.

Li Yan's status meant that he didn't need to care about the attitude of any concubine except the empress, but seeing Yilan's distorted face right now, he couldn't help but sneer.

I really don't know what to say.

But even though he thought so in his heart, there was a gentle expression on his face, without the slightest bit of helplessness or sarcasm.

The palace lady quickly came out holding the palace seal and looked at Yilan.

No matter how reluctant she was, Yilan didn't dare to act against the order, so she took a deep breath and winked at the maid.

Li Yan took the box inlaid with exquisite gems without giving it away.

Comes with a card.

You don't need to ask to know that there must be a lot of star coins in it.

However, this is not cheap, and it is within the emperor's tolerance range. This is a self-contained rule in the palace.

Li Yan didn't answer the card, but nodded to the servant standing beside him.

The servant was young, and Li Yan valued him a lot, so he took him with him and taught him.

He also took care of the other servants under him.

After receiving Li Yan's hint, he knew that the fee was for him to distribute to the people under him, and he was even more convinced of Li Yan in his heart.

Li Yan didn't care either.

Opened it according to the procedure and looked at it. The palace seal was placed in it, and when the lid was closed, he saluted respectfully and turned to leave.

Until the figure of Li Yan and his party was no longer visible, Yilan couldn't hold on any longer, bowed her whole body, and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Yi and Gong, who had been quiet for a while, became confused again.

Before she fell into a coma, Yilan only had time to say "Don't make trouble".

Li Yan left with her front foot, but she vomited blood with her back foot. Doesn't this show that she is dissatisfied with the emperor's will?

For some unknown reason, the emperor changed star Y to star T1, and even took away her right to be in charge of the harem, but she had no idea what happened in it.

At this time, Yi and Gong must not spread anything.

However, no matter how much Yilan thinks about, how capable the grand lady is, what is the harem?

Even if it is a little trouble, something can be conspired.

Not to mention that Li Yan first went out of the palace to the fourth prince with great fanfare, and then walked around Yihe Palace. Not long after, he went to Wanhe Palace with the palace seal.

Furthermore, Youyi and the maids of the palace went in and out of the imperial hospital, and took away the doctor who often consulted Concubine Yilan.

This pile, piece by piece, is like a big show.

Of course, this big drama is a joke to some of the lower concubines, but it is half joy and half worry to the two who are also in charge of the harem, but their rights are emptied.

It can be said that there is no one in the palace who does not know about the bad things that the fourth prince has done to Cheng Zi'an.

The concubines with Alpha all told their children to stay away from Cheng Zi'an, and took the matter of Kane as a warning.

Everyone knows how much the emperor loves the fourth prince.

But even so, he still decided to send him to the barren extreme north of Planet Y.

It can be seen how much His Majesty values ​​the Cheng family.

Of course, they/they also know that their own son/daughter will not have the courage, after all, mothers themselves are not as favored as Concubine Yilan.

It's just that I still don't feel relieved to make a fuss.

Who knows how long it took, it changed from star Y to star T1, and it was still an open order.

This means that no further changes are possible.

At that time, Princess Serena and the third prince were sitting opposite each other in Yongxi Palace. "Concubine Mother, why did the father give the palace seal to Concubine

Hessel, who has no children and no rights, why

?"

Taking a look at the son who didn't check the door, Serena pondered and said,

"It's because he has no children that he can take advantage of this."

"The concubine mother said that the emperor's actions are to protect that bitch Yilan?"

" Perhaps, after all, Hessel has no children, so what if you take the palace power, it will be easy for Yilan to get back the palace power after your father's royal anger disappears." "However, if it's me or De'an, for you, for the two Prince, we will not hand over the palace power easily."

"During the palm print period, there are many opportunities to pull out Yilan's nails."

Hearing this, the third prince nodded receptively.

"You pay attention to the Nahe family outside. The fourth prince and Yilan have been punished repeatedly. Your father will definitely take action against the Nahe family. Then..."

Lowering her voice, Serena explained the plan to her son. It wasn't until dinner was near that the two mothers and sons had dinner together, and the third prince left.

Similarly, the second prince was also recruited into the palace.

It's just that compared to the closed-door planning here, the atmosphere there is obviously much more relaxed.

The two mothers and sons gossip about what is going on outside the palace and inside the palace, just chatting.

Looking at her idle son, Concubine De'an also felt deeply helpless.

Even if she has that thought, but her son doesn't, what can be done.

"Anyway, please pay attention recently, don't offend your royal father, Kane and Yilan will be the ones to do this, I'm afraid there is something serious going on inside."

He carefully instructed his son and sent his son out of the palace.

"I know, mother and concubine should be more careful in the palace."

Carl hugged De'an, and made an appointment to come over for dinner the day after tomorrow.

These were all written and submitted to Austin's desk by the hidden guards in the palace.

Once he didn't care about the harem, then he lost the queen, and now he will never let it go.

Dark guards were arranged in each palace to watch over them.

The adult princes have already moved out of the palace, and Austin also sent someone to watch.

But he also understands that even so, the abilities of the princes will certainly not allow the dark sons to figure out everything.

If he knew everything, I'm afraid he would have to worry about what kind of waste he gave birth to.

Looking at the reactions of the palaces on the report, they finally stopped at Yihe Gong.

The corners of the lips were slightly hooked, and the hint of sarcasm made people look terrified.

Li Yan on the side watched his heart, as if he didn't see it.

But I couldn't help sighing in my heart: His Royal Highness has finally come to the end of all hardships.

And the person who was thought to be able to get rid of the bitterness immediately was flicking his tail and hitting the carpet one after another.

Fortunately, the room is big enough, otherwise it would be really inconvenient to transform into a beast form.

Mo Li, who had turned into a white lion, was lying on the carpet with his front paws crossed, his chin resting on it, and a pair of ice blue eyes looked at Cheng Zi'an who was leaning on him and reading a book.

Even if the two of them didn't have a word of conversation, for him, such quiet dependence was a kind of extremely happy thing.

Sensing his gaze, Cheng Zi'an tilted his head, and the smile in his peach blossom eyes permeated his brows and eyes, adding a bit of seductive look to this beautiful face.

The pupils of the beast shrank slightly.

The originally round pupils immediately became vertical.

Having already figured out the reason for the change in Mo Li's beast form, his eyes rolled and his expression became playful.

He closed the half-read book and put it aside.

Then he adjusted his posture and got close to the big white lion's head, put his hands around its mane, brought his face closer, and rubbed his nose against the big white lion's nose.

The nose of the beast is naturally wet, and it feels cool and comfortable when rubbed against it.

Looking at Mo Li again, the vertical pupils have become thinner. long.

He also took the initiative to rub Cheng Zi'an's face with his face.

The tail at the back flapped more frequently unconsciously, and even began to rub against Cheng Zi'an's ankle intentionally or unintentionally.

After taking a shower, Cheng Zi'an, who was too hot, only wore a nightgown that reached to his calves. Now that he was in a sideways position, the hem of the nightgown at his calves was moved up a bit, revealing his slender and fair calves.

Further down, there is a pair of bare feet, stepping on the milk coffee-colored carpet.

Under the crystal light on the top, the gentle color of milk coffee makes Cheng Zi'an's feet even more beautiful.

The size of the foot is not too small, almost enough for Alpha to hold it with one hand.

On the shiny and round toes, there is a touch of powder under the nails.

The proper skeletal curvature of the instep, and the arc from the ankle to the instep arch, are beautiful scenery that makes the foot control reluctant to look away.

However, who would have thought that the explosive power of these legs had caused several Alphas to be kicked and kneeled on the ground.

But at this moment, Ying weakly stepped on the fluffy carpet, was rubbed by the fur ball at the top of the big white lion's long tail from time to time, and flinched to the side.

"Itchy."