Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156 Mo Li: Without You

"What do you want to explain?"

Cheng Ziyi, who managed to calm himself down after being shocked, looked at Lei Nuo, who was no longer calm in everything he used to do, his face turned frosty.

At this time, he didn't know if he just woke up, right or wrong.

"I..." As

soon as the words came out of my mouth, I couldn't continue.

What to say?

Impulse? Or accidentally bumped into it?

Cheng Ziyi was not a fool, no amount of excuses would be in vain.

Renault understands this.

It is because I understand that I don't know how to face the current situation.

He opened his mouth again and again, wanting to say "I like you", but the interaction between Cheng Ziyi and Tang Yu that he saw during this period kept flashing in his mind.

He said he didn't want to fall in love, but he could see that Cheng Ziyi didn't explicitly avoid that Omega, and gave way to her everywhere.

Like last night, it was already very late, no matter how urgent the work was, there was no need to chat along the way.

And that Tang Yu, at a glance, knew that he was taking advantage of his work to get close to the water.

But Cheng Ziyi was still accommodating, and didn't even take any precautions against her approaching.

Seeing Tang Yu's little daughter standing beside Cheng Ziyi in a stately manner, he felt very angry.

"It seems that you have nothing to say to me." I don't want to see him, at least for the time being. "go out!"

Seeing Lei Nuo hesitate to speak, the anger that was finally suppressed boiled up again, and he couldn't explain clearly.

With a cold face, he issued the order to evict the guest, and Cheng Ziyi got up and walked to the bathroom.

"No, Zi Yi." I

have to say that Lei Nuo was startled by this sound.

At this moment, he didn't know what he was thinking, his thoughts were almost blank, but he intuitively felt that he absolutely couldn't just go out like this, and he couldn't let Cheng Ziyi walk away from his eyes like this.

The moment Cheng Ziyi turned around, he quickly got up and grabbed his wrist.

In desperation, Xu subconsciously used gravity, and Cheng Ziyi, who was defenseless, turned sideways when he was pulled like this.

However, he quickly seized the initiative, grabbed Renault's shoulder with his backhand and was about to fall over his shoulder.

Sensing his intentions, Lei Nuo also reacted quickly and arched his back. He stretched out his arms to wrap around Cheng Ziyi's waist, fastened them tightly, turned 90 degrees, and pushed him down on the bed.

It was really just to calm him down.

But Cheng Ziyi didn't think so, the moment he put his back on the bed, he was already trying to save himself.

As soon as he raised his leg, he wanted to kick Lei Nuo away, so he borrowed his strength by the way.

Lei Nuo's reaction was not slow either. The two people who often practiced against each other in the martial arts field were very clear about the intention of each other's every move.

Stretching out his hand to quickly block the kicking leg, he wanted to tell Cheng Ziyi to stop, but he didn't expect that while taking a step back, he accidentally stepped on Cheng Ziyi's dropped slipper, and made an unsteady step. Fortunately, the other hand supported the bed in time, but it was inevitable that most of the body would press on it. Looking at the Alpha who stared wide-eyed in front of him, his own face was reflected in the black pupils, which were full and occupied the entire pupil.

Still holding onto Cheng Ziyi's ankle, he fell onto him.

It was almost the distance between the tip of the nose and the tip of the nose, breathing intertwined, with one hand resting on Alpha's ear and the other grabbing Alpha's ankle, the whole posture was ambiguous no matter how you looked at it.

It reminded him of a beautiful dream that he had all night long.

For the same reason, the eyes of the person below him turned red, and the clear voice became a little hoarse, soft and nasal, calling his name.

When he woke up that day, he stayed in the bathroom for a long time.

In normal sparring, everyone wins and loses. At the same time, Alpha of 3S, except that he has less battlefield experience than Lei Nuo, Cheng Ziyi thinks that he is no worse than Lei Nuo.

But who would have thought that he would lose so embarrassingly at this time.

Being pressed on the bed, looking at each other, he saw something flowing in the light gold that he couldn't understand.

But instinctively felt dangerous.

It's good to kiss yourself without explaining, what do you want to do now!

"Reynolds! Let go..." Let me go.

The rest of the words were blocked back, his pupils constricted, he couldn't believe that this person actually kissed him.

"You!"

As soon as he opened his mouth, it gave the other party an opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

Want to struggle, but was tightly suppressed.

When he was young, he also thought about what his Omega would be like, how would he react when he kissed her/him?

However, he never expected that he was the passive one.

How can you do this!

When Lei Nuo kissed him, he was prepared for the possibility of being scolded by Cheng Ziyi later, beating him to death, and breaking the relationship immediately.

Seriously, you might get bitten right away.

Unexpectedly, there was struggle, but soon, the one who had been dodging all of a sudden became the active one, entangled him and never let go.

Looking at the eyes of the person below him, he actually read some unwillingness to admit defeat.

The heart that was originally up and down suddenly felt a sense of powerlessness.

This damn desire to win can be stronger.

The surprise was only fleeting.

Cheng Ziyi's response was like a drop of oil that fell into a small flame, and immediately after that, sparks shot out, and with a "boom", it ignited into a big fire.

By the end of the kiss, Cheng Ziyi's slightly pale lips were already vermilion, and they were slightly swollen upon closer inspection.

On the slightly fair skin, the beautiful twilight pink spread from light to dark from the neck to the cheeks.

The black hair was messily pasted on the forehead, and some were scattered on the quilt.

Moisture filled Taohua's eyes, and the red marks at the end of her eyes were just like in a dream.

Looking at Cheng Ziyi who was still in a daze, Lei Nuo narrowed his long and narrow phoenix eyes slightly, a pair of eyes so deep that it seemed as if he wanted to pull him in and never let go.

"This is my explanation."

"?" She

blinked, finally recovering from the kiss just now, before she had time to settle the score with the perpetrator, she heard this sentence.

It was a bit unresponsive for a while.

Immediately afterwards, a thunder exploded in his ear.

"Zi Yi, I like you."

Cheng Ziyi felt that he might be hallucinating.

"You said... what..."

"Cheng Ziyi, I, Renault. Busman likes you. I don't want to be your senior or your friend, I want to be your partner, Cheng Ziyi, I'm serious, don't you Can you consider me?"

The firmness in the light gold was a bit dazzling, and Cheng Ziyi felt that his auditory hallucinations seemed to be getting worse.

But like it? How could Renault like him?

Thinking of this in his heart, his subordinates unconsciously grabbed the bed sheet under them.

But he has said it to this point, and there is no room for him not to believe it.

But the more important thing right now is...

"Let go of me first." He

moved his ankle that was being grabbed, and his weak voice implied that he couldn't tell whether it was anger or embarrassment. Cheng Ziyi stared at Lei Nuo, who was looking down at him. .

Enough of this pose.

Think about the kiss just now.

Obviously regained the initiative, but finally fell into Renault's tenderness.

hateful!

After being reminded like this, Lei Nuo realized that he was still maintaining the confinement of his sweetheart just now. He loosened his hand and let go of his ankle, but he still didn't leave.

He wants an answer, whether he agrees or disagrees.

"Zi Yi, give me a chance, let's try, shall we?"

Cheng Ziyi had never seen such a submissive Lei Nuo before.

With a prominent family background, and the identity of the first son, he still has the spiritual power of 3S, no matter in school or in the army, he is the one who is sought after.

For some reason, there was a slight pain in my heart.

This reminded him of what happened last night. On the table is a red rose that symbolizes love, and the petals are still stained with water droplets, overflowing with fragrance.

"Then what happened yesterday!"

...

On the 7th floor of the shopping mall, there are a variety of restaurants blooming, but Cheng Zi'an still firmly ordered the one he had set his eyes on when he was in the car.

The satisfaction after the shopping spree made the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

Because the number was obtained on the app before the store opened, the two were welcomed in quickly when they arrived.

There were also two guards for personal protection and another guard who pretended to be having dinner with friends.

As for how many people were secretly nearby, Cheng Zi'an didn't know.

But he didn't care about these.

As long as it doesn't affect his date with Mo Li, he can do anything, but it's inevitable that he will be a little shy.

The two were led to the window.

The floor-to-ceiling windows of the restaurant are designed on one side, and the inside cannot be seen from the outside, which is considered private.

A typical atmosphere suitable for a couple's date, melodious piano sound and slightly ambiguous halo yellow light.

It smells good.

Hearing that Mo Li followed his gaze and landed on the nine bouquets of roses in the vase, he leaned sideways, put his lips on Omega's ear, and said with a low smile,

"It's not as beautiful or fragrant as you."

When leaving , the lips brushed against the soft earlobe, as if they touched it by accident.

Omega's earlobe, which was already flushed, looked like it was about to bleed.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the waiter who was still standing beside him, Cheng Zi'an bit his lower lip tightly, looked close with his lowered eyelids, his eyelashes trembling, like a frightened little animal.

Her husband is getting more and more flirtatious, which makes him a little overwhelmed.

Although he knew that Mo Li's actions just now should not be seen from the waiter's point of view, but this still couldn't alleviate the sense of shame.

He naturally knew what Mo Li said.

His pheromone smells like roses, and that sentence is beautiful...

Seeing Alpha's gaze on his lips, Cheng Zi'an stared hard.

But what he thought he was warning, from the perspective of Mo Li and the waiter: Omega wrinkled the tip of his nose slightly, his full lips were pursed, and his beautiful peach eyes showed "fierceness", which made people look at him, and his heart softened. It's too bad.

Mo Li is better, the waiter has never seen such a cute Cheng Zi'an.

Whether it was Cheng Zi'an at the new drug launch, or some photos taken by Lu, they were always expressionless, and even looked at him with cold eyes.

But the Cheng Zi'an in front of him seemed to be a different person.

Is it because of being around your partner?

The waiter didn't dare to look any further, but quickly lowered his head and thought to himself.

After receiving Cheng Zi'an's "warning", Mo Li immediately showed an innocent look.

Every time he showed this look, Cheng Zi'an would forgive him unbearably.

Of course, it works better in beast form.

Sure enough, Cheng Zi'an didn't pursue further, and lowered his head to start looking at the menu.

I ordered all the dishes I was optimistic about before, and added a few special dishes recommended by the waiter.

When the dishes were served one by one, Cheng Zi'an found that the overall taste of this restaurant was on the sweet side.

Turning his head to look at Mo Li beside him, seeing that he was satisfied with his food, Cheng Zi'an also felt super satisfied.

As for the embarrassment of being molested at the beginning, it has long been forgotten.

In his heart, he secretly listed this restaurant as a must-visit restaurant in the future, and he put the pine nut mandarin fish that he had been thinking about all morning into his mouth.

Sweet and sour, really delicious.

precious. Bao, do you also like it very much?

After lunch, the two of them didn't go shopping anymore, but returned home soon.

Although I was allowed to go outside, but in the first six weeks, I still need to be more stable.

As soon as he entered the door, he only saw the butler, and Cheng Zi'an asked casually,

"Brother and Brother Lei Nuo went out?"

"Master Busman left in the morning, and the master had dinner at home." It was

rare to hear that the two did not go out for dinner together, Instead, Cheng Zi'an was taken aback.

"Young master, I saw that Master Busman's face was not very good when he left, and he looked dazed when he went downstairs, and his appetite was not good, and he went upstairs without even eating his favorite dessert. "The

steward asked with some concern.

Logically speaking, these should not be said by a servant.

But housekeepers are different.

He has worked in the Cheng family for more than 300 years, even Cheng Shuo grew up under his watch, and the Cheng family respects him very much.

Hearing what the butler said, Cheng Zi'an was also a little worried.

"Maybe it's just a disagreement."

Mo Li speculated from the side.

After all, no matter how good the relationship between Alphas is, sometimes there will be big fights after disagreements.

Hearing this, Cheng Zi'an nodded.

Although he and Leng Ge have never had such a situation, he has also seen Omega who had a good relationship with each other because of a certain matter.

"Hmm." I'm just a little curious, what kind of disagreement can make my brother who is so cold that he won't lose his temper be so angry?