Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 Will it be a little wolf or a little white lion? &Zi Yi: Try it

  He suddenly changed the subject without knowing why, and Cheng Ziyi, who was still angry at himself for not living up to expectations, immediately froze when he heard the words.

What do you mean have you ever thought of him?

Who would miss him!

Biting his upper and lower lips with his teeth, the blush on his face became more and more obvious.

But whether he thought about it or not, he knew better than anyone else.

It is precisely because of the clarity, the denial makes him feel even more ashamed.

He is well aware that he does not like gays.

When he was in school, he also had a crush on an Omega. Although he didn't confess it, he still remembered the momentary feeling of thumping his heart.

It's just that compared to this brief heartbeat, the mechas and books are more interesting to him.

So during the budding period of youth, he never had the idea of ​​falling in love.

But because of this heartbeat, he always felt that he would marry a gentle and pleasant Omega in the future.

He spoke sweetly and softly, and when he laughed, his heart beat endlessly.

He will love his Omega like his father loves his mother, it will give him a sense of security, and he will try to do everything he wants for him.

But which link in the middle went wrong?

It was Renault's face that made his dreams repeat.

There is even the softness of the lips that should have been forgotten when they are pressed together.

The throbbing that he didn't realize until he calmed down accompanied him for more than a month.

He is no longer a teenager, and he knows exactly what this throbbing means.

Even compared with the original heartbeat.

He also tried to let go of his guard against Tang Yu.

During the military exercise, there will be leisure time after being busy.

Tang Yu would actively invite him to eat and take a walk in the name of talking about work.

He's not stupid, let alone his mother's previous reminder about the love success rate of the inspector and the executive director of the medical department during the military exercise.

If it wasn't for Lei Nuo's sudden confession, he would have stayed as far away from Tang Yu as possible.

He doesn't want to be in a relationship at all, even if he has fantasized about a future partner, but he is satisfied with his life now and doesn't want strangers to intervene/intrude.

The accident that day made him completely confused.

Outside of work, it was Renault's face that seemed to be about to cry that day.

Even when I was eating face to face with Tang Yu, when I raised my eyes, I would always think of the time when I was eating with Lei Nuo.

That person would always carefully pick out dishes he didn't like, peel shrimps and shave fishbones for him, and do things that he could do by himself, naturally, without making him feel awkward at all.

So much so that when Tang Yu did something for him, there was always a sense of disobedience.

Then came the rejection of alienation, leaving alone.

After just one attempt, he knew that he might fall.

But if you know it, you know it, but if you want him to admit that you miss him, it's just a dream!

After not hearing a response for a long time, Lei Nuo stood up and walked to Cheng Ziyi to sit down.

If it weren't for the obvious blood red earlobe and pink cheeks, he would have thought that he really had no chance.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want me, I just want you." The

mountain is not just me, I am the mountain.

After years of boiling frogs in warm water, Renault knows the benefits of thick skin.

"Shut up!"

Cheng Ziyi didn't expect Lei Nuo to say such shameful words, he turned his head reflexively and shouted angrily.

If it weren't for the tomato face, it would still be quite intimidating.

Not to mention those bright eyes, staring at him right now, it is unclear whether the corners of the eyes were red from anger or shame, falling into Renault's eyes, which immediately made the heart beat out of frequency.

Although Lei Nuo has never been in a relationship, Alpha's intuition tells him that Cheng Ziyi has feelings for him.

Reminiscent of Xiao Aojiao, who is always duplicity when he lost his temper, Lei Nuo tried to get closer.

Arm on arm.

It was already a bit hot in late April, and both of them were wearing short sleeves today.

After this posting, the other party's body temperature immediately came from the forearm.

Obviously there were a lot of closeness like this before, but for some reason, at this moment, Cheng Ziyi felt that his heart was beating so fast like a motor that had stalled.

I want to stay away, but someone can always post it the next moment he moves away.

Just as he was about to scold him, the man moved.

His waist was surrounded by strong arms, and when he turned his head, Alpha's handsome face was within easy reach.

"Zi Yi, if you don't have anyone else you like now, can you give me a chance? I will treat you well."

"It was my fault that I kissed you secretly last time. I was just too scared. I was afraid you would like it." Go to Tang Yu, she is so beautiful and so active." The

soft words were full of humbleness, Cheng Ziyi couldn't help frowning.

He didn't like Renault like this.

He didn't understand why he was so unconfident that he thought he would like Tang Yu.

Pretty or something, how could Tang Yu be as good-looking as him?

Did he misunderstand his face?

Lei Nuo, who had been observing Cheng Ziyi's expression, did not miss his expression, this frown immediately tensed his nerves.

The hands around his waist were wet with sweat for a moment.

"Don't you look in the mirror?" "Huh?"

Lei Nuo was stunned for a while without getting Cheng Ziyi's meaning.

From a close distance, Cheng Ziyi looked at his face reflected in those beautiful light golden eyes, and his usually sharp phoenix eyes now showed a bit of a sense of stupidity because of his incomprehension.

Just, so cute.

"Are you really going to be nice to me?"

Unlike the previous sentence, Renault immediately got the meaning of this sentence.

The way of nodding like pounding garlic made Cheng Ziyi's lips curl up.

"Will it be better than before?"

"Yes!"

"Then try it." This was the answer he had thought up before he came back, but he really didn't know what to say when he didn't know what to do with the fact of his relationship.

Fortunately, Renault himself is proactive enough.

Cheng Ziyi heaved a sigh of relief when he finally said what he wanted to say.

Now that the relationship is confirmed, can we let him go now?

Too bad it was just his idea.

After realizing that Cheng Ziyi agreed to fall in love with him for a few seconds, Lei Nuo, who had been worried for more than a month, told Cheng Ziyi how happy he was at the moment.

Caught off guard by being kissed, Tao Hua's eyes widened, but he was quickly bullied until he lost his helmet and armor.

Although it was the first time, compared to Lei Nuo who started to study various small movies after he found out that he liked Cheng Ziyi, Cheng Ziyi who simply spent his time on training and learning, rarely even relieved himself on weekdays Not an opponent.

Maybe it was too emotional, this kiss was much more impulsive and intense than the careful tenderness of the last kiss.

The possessive Lei Nuo made Cheng Ziyi a little overwhelmed.

"Baby, baby, I need to take a breath." Between lips and teeth, a hoarse voice sounded, recalling Cheng Ziyi's nearly collapsed consciousness.

"Get out!" The seemingly fierce words seemed to have no deterrent effect under the soft voice of the master.

It's like a kitten's fur is blown, but when it's pawed, it's a soft pad.

The peach blossom eyes, which are already attractive, are now filled with water vapor, and just one glance can make people lose their souls.

Facing Cheng Ziyi like this, it's no wonder Lei Nuo could hold back.

But he didn't dare to go too far, he really bullied people a lot, and it's hard to coax a boyfriend who has a temper tantrum.

Upstairs was sweet and sweet, downstairs Mo Li finally got a chance to appease Xiao Bao/Bao.

The palm covered Cheng Zi'an's protruding abdomen, and a ray of spiritual power penetrated into it.

Soon, he caught that trace of strange spiritual power.

Instead of being entangled immediately like in the beginning, she timidly stood aside.

"Bao/Bao, I'm the father. Father doesn't dislike you, he's just worried about you, so he brought Mu and you back, and let the doctor take a look."

Although he knew that the little/guy couldn't understand him, Mo Li was still very happy. Ten explained.

While explaining, he carefully manipulated his spiritual power to get close to the weak one, first touching it soothingly, and then wrapping him affectionately.

The spiritual power conveys the emotions of the master, and the little guy feels the tenderness and love conveyed by Mo Li's spiritual power.

Soon he forgot the loss and fear he felt when he was suddenly let go, and kissed Mo Li affectionately.

It was great that his father liked him.

The cub's jumping for joy is not just mental power, it is manifested in movement.

Cheng Zi'an was wearing a frivolous shirt, but because he was sitting on the sofa, the shirt was sticking to his belly.

When the little/guy moves, you can see subtle undulations on the surface.

The imperial physician who was observing at the side stared at him with a good look.

He has his own consciousness in more than three months, and he is still so lively. He is really looking forward to how dazzling he will be in the future.

"Looking at the current activity level, the fetus is most likely to be Alpha, but we still have to wait for the fetal examination in a month."

Cheng Zi'an's eyes lit up at the doctor's words.

A little Alpha like Murray?

Cheng Shuo frowned upon hearing this.

Thinking of the one in the palace, if the child was an Alpha, I'm afraid he would be happier.

Because of this, Cheng Zi'an must not be able to transplant those magic plants anymore.

Cheng Zihan volunteered to take the job, and the little unicorn went with her.

Knowing that the master and the little master are all right, I feel at ease, but at the same time I don't want to be a light bulb, and I don't want to go back to the spiritual realm.

It simply begged Cheng Zi'an, wanting to play with the magic plants for a while.

Seeing the little unicorn happily follow Cheng Zihan out, Cheng Zi'an poked Mo Li's arm, and said softly,

"Then accompany me to sleep for a while? I'm a little sleepy."

"Okay."

Chen Wen heard the words and said :

"Go to bed when you're sleepy, and I'll send someone to call you when you eat."

Mo Li was worried about Cheng Zi'an, and followed every step when he went upstairs.

In fact, he wanted to carry him directly upstairs.

When they got to the room, Cheng Zi'an didn't go to the bed, but just took Mo Li's hand and shook it.

The peach blossom eyes were shining with water, and the plump lips were slightly pursed, looking at Mo Li.

"Husband, I want the big white lion to hug me, and I want a soft pad."

On weekdays, the cold and noble young master is coquettish and coquettish, who can resist?

Even Mo Li, who has been spoiled, can't be calm.

The heart softened into a pool of spring water, and the next second a giant white lion appeared in the room.

The big white lion rubbed its head against Omega, then jumped onto the bed and lay down bent down.

Cheng Zi'an, whose wish was fulfilled, immediately took off his slippers and got on the bed.

Lie down on the big white lion's body in a side-sleeping position, with his head resting on the white belly, and his small face can't help but bury it in the soft fur and suck the big cat.

Hold the front paw of the big white lion and pinch it again and again.

Really soft, good rua! (**)*

"If it's Alpha, I hope the baby's beast-type form is also a white lion."

Cheng Zi'an's eyebrows and eyes are full of anticipation when he thinks that there will be a little white lion soon.

"Little wolf is also very good." The

Cheng family's animal type is a wolf, so Bao/Bao also has a certain chance to be a little wolf.

"That's right."

Anyway, they are all furry.

It's so cute just thinking about it.

"Go to sleep, dear." The big white lion moved closer to Cheng Zi'an's face, rubbed his face with the tip of his nose, and then kissed his forehead.

He spread out one wing instead of a quilt to cover Cheng Zi'an's body.

"it is good."

Gently kissing the big white lion's cushion, raising his eyes to see the ice-blue pupils, Cheng Zi'an closed his eyes and fell asleep peacefully.