Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 Rest at Home & Paternity Test

   After finally waiting for the doctor to produce the color Doppler ultrasound report, Cheng Zi'an's state became visibly tense to the naked eye.

Noticing this, Mo Li squeezed the hand in his palm. When he looked over, the ice blue was full of gentle comfort.

The doctor didn't expect Cheng Zi'an to be most concerned about this.

From her point of view, Cheng Zi'an is still young, and it is the newlywed period. According to the usual practice, very few people can successfully conceive at this stage.

Compared with this, it is obvious that the two things of gland damage and pheromone instability are more worthy of worry.

Seeing the warm interaction between the husband and wife, thinking of the comments I saw on the Internet before, the random choice of a partner in order to avoid the royal family, and any good relationship are superficial. I really should call these keyboard warriors to see how happy they are .

Sure enough, the cafeteria photos posted by the staff in the medical center are the true portrayal of the daily life of these two people.

A high-level Omega like Cheng Zi'an, who is also very dedicated in his career, will give birth to a treasure at such a young age. Bao is included in one of the plans of life at this stage. Is this in itself a manifestation of true love?

Sighing in his heart, he kept flipping through the report in his hand.

The diagnosis of color ultrasound is automatically generated by the instrument, but in order to ensure the accuracy, the doctor will check it again.

In just a few minutes, Cheng Zi'an felt that a long, long time had passed, and the palms of his palms became a little sticky.

Similarly, Mo Li at the side was also very nervous.

If anyone present hoped that the result would be fine, it must be Mo Li.

Having been secretly in love for many years, Cheng Zi'an is not only his white moonlight, but also his cinnabar mole.

It is undoubtedly a very lucky thing for Mo Li to be able to marry him and to be in love with each other.

If it was said that he could rely on willpower to restrain the paranoid possessiveness towards Cheng Zi'an in his heart.

After receiving an eager response, he could no longer restrain the giant beast in the cage.

He wanted to occupy him, to think that he only belonged to him.

I wish I could keep him in my own world, so that he can only see himself.

Since he was a child, he could get too little, too little.

Whether it's the bag of broken candy that was discarded on the ground, or a bun that had hardened after finally finding it.

All he can do is protect that little thing and try to survive.

And now, he found the most precious treasure for him.

This time it's not about survival, but it's more important than survival.

For him, he can even give up survival.

He loves him, but he clearly understands that it is impossible for him to really hide Cheng Zi'an.

And have a him and his treasure. Bao, is undoubtedly the best way to deepen the bond between him and him, and it is also the best way for him to announce to everyone that Cheng Zi'an is his.

"According to the report, all the values ​​are normal."

Hearing this, Cheng Zi'an's eyes lit up.

The eyes were already gentle and affectionate, but this smile was even more seductive, even Omega couldn't resist it, which made the doctor blush.

"Ahem, um, come back in 25 days and have another checkup. To be precise, you can take a self-check after three weeks. Pharmacies sell self-test sticks for pregnancy tests."

Although he knows that Cheng Zi'an must know this, but follow the doctor's guidelines, Some reminders are still necessary.

"Can I have a look at the report?"

When the doctor held it just now, he felt itchy, wishing he could take it in his hand and see the various values ​​for himself.

When he was in school, he learned different things. Although the deeper level is not what he is good at, it is not a problem to read a report.

"Of course." The

report was handed over, and Yu Yuekong was photographed from multiple angles on the color Doppler ultrasound. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Mo Li who was watching from the side, and his fair cheeks were instantly stained with a thin layer of powder.

Inexplicably, I felt a little ashamed.

After reading the report with a blushing face, Lili couldn't hide the joy on her little face.

In terms of values, all items are at critical points at high values, indicating that he is in very good condition.

Although this does not mean that he will be able to conceive this time, there is still hope anyway.

As for the damage to the glands, the pheromones are unstable, that's not a problem, just take a good rest.

"Thank you, doctor."

"You're welcome." After a pause, the doctor smiled shyly, "Well, Professor Cheng, can you sign for me? I like your book "The Evolution of Medicine and Plants."

" Of course."

Cheng Zi'an, who was in a good mood, didn't look like an iceberg beauty, with a sweet smile on his face, and his black pupils were shining brightly.

Holding the pen handed by the doctor with his slender fingers, he quickly signed his name on the book.

After receiving the report, they were discharged from the hospital, and the two returned to the Mo family.

Chen Wen and Chen Jinci's mother Xiao Qin also went there together.

The Alphas were all driven home.

Cheng Zi'an can't contact Alphas other than Mo Li for a long time now, which is one of the reasons why he needs to rest.

The current sensitive and disordered pheromones make him easily affected by the weak pheromones of other Alphas.

Over time, it is uncomfortable and nauseating.

Since I want to stay at home, I definitely can't take care of the laboratory.

Cheng Zi'an made a call to Huo Zhu, and when he heard his voice on the other end, he blamed himself.

It was almost impossible to see what happened last night on the star network, but in the medical center, the discussion on this matter was extremely high.

Kane used to pursue Cheng Zi'an with such fanfare, and even picked on Mo Li many times in public. Many people knew that he went straight to the third laboratory after he came out of the first laboratory last night.

The royal family can erase the traces on the Internet, but the three-dimensional ones cannot.

Not to mention the place where things went wrong.

God knows how nervous the staff of the third laboratory were when they were reminded by other colleagues that something happened to their boss. Looking at the mess in Cheng Zi'an's office, Alpha and Beta almost blamed themselves to death.

No one expected that the fourth prince would rush to attack Cheng Zi'an in the medical center.

And when they left, they actually met the fourth prince.

Listening to the constant concern and self-blame in the newsletter, Cheng Zi'an only felt warmth in his chest.

In his previous life, research was the only thing on his mind, not to mention his family members, even his subordinates who spent the most time with him never bothered to talk about anything other than work.

Such concern was foreign to him.

"I'm fine, it's just that it's not convenient to go to the laboratory these few weeks, but my communication will remain open, if you have any questions, please contact me in time."

"In addition, I need to trouble you to spare some time every day, let's chat in detail about the clinical experiment of the day The data at the office."

Home is home, but it is impossible to really ignore work, and clinical trials are at a critical juncture, and it is impossible for him to sit idly by.

It's just that the research on cell disinfecting and regeneration has to stop first.

His eyes fell on Alpha's silver mask, and he felt a little bit disappointed, but soon regained his energy.

The most important thing for him now is to take good care of his body, in case there is a treasure. What about treasure?

He can plan slowly for the experiment later.

After accumulating many failures, he has gradually got a clue.

If he can give others the hope of reshaping their limbs, then one day he will be able to help Mo Li completely take off his mask.

Sensing Cheng Zi'an's gaze, Mo Li turned his head to look at the pair of rippling peach blossoms, the corners of his lips slightly hooked.

Gently pinching Omega's chin with his fingertips, he lowered his head, his thin lips covered with cherry pink softness.

From a short distance away, he saw ripples in the peach blossom pond, as if blown by a breeze, they swayed outwards in circles, very beautiful.

The guard in the driver's seat looked straight ahead, as if he didn't see the sweetness in the rearview mirror, and drove steadily on the road.

Chen Wen and Xiao Qin didn't stay in the Mo family for long, seeing that the servants left only Omega, they looked at each other and felt relieved.

But the absence of the housekeeper is always a little worrying.

Chen Wen called the Omega who took over his work during the period arranged by the housekeeper, and after exhorting, left some recipes for Cheng Zi'an and asked the family's private physician to prescribe recipes, and then left the Mo family with Xiao Qin.

Even if she was worried about her son, she would not directly let the servants of the Cheng family live in the Mo family.

This is the most basic respect.

And she also believed that Mo Li could take good care of Cheng Zi'an, she felt at ease just looking at that doting look.

As a parent, the most important thing you care about is your child's happy marriage. Mo Li is very good, and her stupid son really did not choose the wrong one.

Before Mo Li knew that he had been praised by his mother-in-law again in his heart, and bid farewell to the two elders, he made a call to the military headquarters to ask for leave from his immediate superior to work from home.

Starting from the two-week vacation, three meals a day will be given according to the working hours. In the morning and afternoon, one person will work in one study room. If the sun is shining during lunch break, the two will go to the newly cleaned sun room in the garden to rest.

According to Cheng Zi'an's preference, Mo Li will turn into a white lion with flying wings and let him lie on him.

I like to see him rubbing his face into his long fur, like him hugging his neck, wrapping his fingertips around the mane and playing with it in circles.

I prefer him to get closer occasionally, a kiss landed on his wolf kiss nose, soft, wanting to be bullied.

Living a comfortable home office life here, on the other side, Austin began to investigate the disappearance of Mo Yushu.

On the day Cheng Zi'an was discharged from the hospital, Cheng Shuo took Mo Li's used water cup and the hair found on the bed to the palace.

The doctor in charge of testing was threatened with the life of the whole family and gave a gag order, and tremblingly took over the work.

The result came out in just over an hour, and the probability of the two being father and son was 99.9999%.

Even though he had prepared in advance, Austin was still excited when he saw the report.

Just considering Mo Li's safety, for the time being, I can only press the message and not send it, and investigate the original matter first.

But fortunately, Mo Li's Yue family is the Cheng family, and after the announcement was made later, those people must not dare to take action against him.

What's more, there is him, this is his and Yu Shu's child, his only legitimate son.

"Have someone inform the Mo Family that the matter of the Empress has a clue. The Empress has already left the children, and let them make their own decisions ."