Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 Mo Li, How Can You Be So Cute?

 The meeting was not just to hide from Kane, Cheng Zi'an had prepared some urgent questions to share with everyone.

Turn on the light brain, select the projection function, and a twenty-inch light screen appears in front of everyone.

The problems that Cheng Zi'an discovered during the experiment and the data that he thinks need to be adjusted are listed in order of importance.

The topic of cell tissue regeneration is an eternal pursuit in the medical field of the Federation, or in other words, the medical field of the interstellar.

With the development of science and technology, the cloning of internal organs is a matter of minutes, but there are problems with the limbs.

In the past tens of thousands of years, from when humans were still on the ancient earth to the current interstellar era, no matter how hard we try, there will always be various problems with the cloned limbs, making them unusable.

This has led to the fact that anyone with a physical disability can only be fitted with prosthetic limbs.

But the cost of prosthetics is not cheap, even if the price is low or low, generally speaking, not all people who need it can afford it.

And even if you can afford to buy it, the follow-up maintenance and the like will cost a lot of money, and you have to replace it every ten years.

Therefore, the topic of cell regeneration has always been a cinnabar mole in the hearts of all medical researchers, and everyone wants to conquer it.

This is not only for fame and fortune, but also for the original intention.

Cheng Zi'an's third laboratory is busy working on this topic, but not completely.

At least in his previous life, his experiment centered on the regeneration of muscle tissue.

This is the result of saving the country by the curve derived after the failure of the cell experiment.

The same regeneration is based on replicating the musculature structure to bulge out the required torso.

It is only limited to the trunk, that is, the limbs, and there is no other way.

When the results of the experiment were announced, the whole interstellar world reveled in this matter.

Everyone in the third laboratory was promoted, and Cheng Zi'an became a major general, and even squeezed out Lin Tian to become the top leader of the research institute.

The third laboratory was handed over to the current assistant, Yuan Fei.

It was the Alpha who sent Kane away just now.

With the experience of his previous life, Cheng Zi'an summed up the problems better this time, and he was able to avoid some detours in advance.

This is also one of the reasons why he was able to boldly agree to participate in the military exercise.

He really wanted to get closer to Mo Li as soon as possible, but he would not neglect the work in hand.

When Yuan Fei came in, Cheng Zi'an had already mentioned the third question.

He glanced in Alpha's direction, and seeing him nodding, he completely put aside Kane's matter and continued to explain.

The meeting lasted a total of one and a half hours. After the meeting ended, a group of people had long forgotten the gossip they saw in the morning, and returned to their posts excitedly.

Cheng Zi'an went to the closed room.

The little unicorn was already used to the work of the past few days. After following Cheng Zi'an into the closed room, he went straight to the innermost cultivation vessel.

While the little unicorn was guarding the medicine plant, Cheng Zi'an skillfully took out various instruments and began to measure its growth.

After all the values ​​come out, go to prepare today's nutritional liquid, and increase or decrease the formula according to the state shown by the data.

Just like ancient Chinese medicine.

Measuring with an instrument is like feeling the pulse, and the dispensing and nutrient solution he made is just like prescribing and cooking medicine.

And Xiaobai is his drug boy, who specializes in helping him.

Because of this association, a smile appeared in the black eyes.

Then look at the little unicorn sitting beside Yaozhi and waiting, a pair of animal pupils like a full moon silver plate looking at the vibrant green leaves in front of it, waiting for the master's orders.

Cheng Zi'an's heart turned into a pool of spring mud, soft.

While pouring the nutrient solution, he also stroked the unicorn's back as a gesture of praise.

This time, the little unicorn raised its head even more proudly, and rubbed its face affectionately against Zi'an's hand.

He could feel that the master's mood was different from that in the morning. The current master is so sweet, he wants to rub, hug, and be rua.

Feeling the closeness of the unicorn, the smile in Cheng Zi'an's eyes deepened.

The big white lion had rubbed against his face before. The rare sunshine was just right at that time.

In order to facilitate the recovery of the injury, Mo Li turned into a beast shape. When he was helping Mo Li to check the wound, his face was rubbed by the big lion.

To this day, I especially remember when the white lion's mane brushed against his face and neck, it tickled him, and Mo Li was startled by the burst of laughter.

It was also the day that he exposed his ticklish weakness.

Thinking of Mo Li, Cheng Zi'an turned on his optical brain.

Sure enough, the star chat dialog box with Mo Li was lit with a red dot.

After clicking in, his eyes touched the words on the optical brain, and his brows and eyes softened immediately.

"I have arrived. 』

"Miss you. '

There was an hour between the two messages, the first one was when Kane was in his office.

It's just that I was busy with the meeting and didn't notice the prompt.

But with the appearance in the morning, now posting such texts with patterns, is this a reflection?

Touching the screen with his fingertips, the message was sent out in a short while, and the indifference around Omega has long since disappeared.

The whole body smells of sweetness, even the eyebrows and eyes that are curved are sweet.

[I didn't see it at the meeting just now, I miss you too. 】

In a certain office on the sixth floor of the military headquarters, the young adjutant was reporting his work. He only heard "kato", and he didn't stop reporting. He even looked straight ahead and finished his work.

Of course, this is him in the eyes of outsiders.

The fact is that he had already glanced at Alpha sitting on the boss chair when the light brain on the table rang.

Yes, he didn't look at his phone, but at his own official.

He just wanted to know if today's low pressure could pass.

He noticed that the corners of Mo Li's lips were hooked, although it only took a few seconds for them to be straight and flat again, but he felt that it was enough.

Anyway, today's low pressure should be over.

I am really grateful to Professor Cheng for finally replying to the message.

Thinking of what happened this morning, the adjutant felt magical.

This is the first time that the chief asked about non-work matters, and it was about a topic of love.

At that time, he had just arrived at the office and was going to sort out the things that needed to be signed today.

As a result, he saw his own official looking at something with a frown.

Immediately afterwards, I was asked where the emoji was posted.

It's really puzzling that such unscientific and unrigorous words come from the senior officials with a proper style and style in their family.

Until he accidentally glanced at the Star Chat interface.

It was just a quick glance, and I didn't see the content clearly, but I saw the title of the note above: Zi An

understood immediately and immediately took out his optical brain to instruct his senior officer how to find the emoticon pictures. As for why he didn't directly use the optical brain of the officer to guide him.

You can do it, you go.

When he returned to his seat, he couldn't help but pay attention to whether his own official had sent the message.

Until it is confirmed that the message has been sent.

Five minutes, ten minutes, half an hour...

he could almost feel his anxiety.

Fortunately, the news finally came.

Secretly heaving a sigh of relief, after the adjutant quickly reported his work, he saw Mo Li nodded and had no instructions, so he returned to his seat.

It's just that Yu Guang still can't help paying attention.

It seemed that Mo Li was picking up the optical brain to reply to the message, his rigid facial expression softened a lot at this moment, and even the silver mask was a little less cold.

Looking at Mo Li like this, and thinking of all the gossip about him and Cheng Zi'an in the military these past few days, a sneer sneered in his heart.

One by one didn't know what they were complaining about, but they even bet to see when they would get divorced, it was so funny!

What a bunch of unsightly garbage.

And what opened his eyes even more were the Omegas in the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment.

Where did they have the confidence to laugh at Professor Cheng?

To be a partner with his parents is to have bad eyesight, put on a scary "ghost face", will you not be happy in this life?

There is even some speculation that the two of them accidentally reconciled because of some accident, otherwise how could Cheng Zi'an choose his parent as the official under such conditions.

It's just that this kind of argument is relatively low-key, perhaps because they are afraid of being heard by the Cheng family.

Such words of destroying innocence fell into the ears of the Cheng family, who protected the weak, so don't think about it.

He dared not tell the officer for fear that he would be upset.

But does he really not know? He was a little uncertain again.

Mo Li didn't know that his emotional changes made his adjutant have a lot of thoughts.

He looked at the text in the chat box, and the image of Cheng Zi'an in the car in the morning when he said coquettishly that he would miss him immediately appeared in his mind.

No wonder Cheng Zi'an searched for great love skills on the Internet, it was indeed immediate.

In the morning, he drove all the way back to the military headquarters, thinking about the good atmosphere that was destroyed by himself, and after arriving at the office, Mo Li also started searching for one hundred tricks for love.

When he saw the appropriate emoticons to add an atmosphere of showing love, he, who had never been exposed to these, was stunned.

Fortunately, there are adjutants to ask.

Although it took a long time, the result is good.

In this case, does it mean that his Omega is not angry with him anymore?

He looked at the short sentence repeatedly, as if he couldn't get enough of it, the ice blue was full of tenderness.

"Eat on time. After pondering

for a while, Mo Li replied.

I didn't know how to add a smiley face, and after sending it out, I thought it was a bit strange.

But if you ask that, it seems even more strange.

"Kato!"

In the closed room of the third laboratory, Cheng Zi'an was taking care of the embryos in another petri dish.

The text message sounded again, but he didn't pay attention to it for a while.

The cultured embryo in the container is also a medicinal plant, but this is not a rare medicinal plant, but a variety cultivated by Cheng Zi'an himself using technological means.

This is the main medicinal plant that will be used in the next topic.

Twenty minutes have passed since it was completely finished.

The unicorn has also assisted in the absorption of the medicinal liquid of the rare medicinal plant.

He jumped to Cheng Zi'an's side, followed his example and lowered his head to look at Guangnao.

I saw one unread message from Moli.

Mo Li didn't expect that it would take a long time to respond to this post. Even though he comforted himself that Zi'an might be busy again, he was still a little anxious in his heart.

He was afraid that Cheng Zi'an would not like it.

"kato"

is not a text this time, but a voice.

He looked up at the adjutant opposite, and seeing that he seemed to be shaking, Mo Li put on the earphones from the drawer.

Pressing down with the fingertips, the soft and waxy voice was a little teasing, and the moment he heard it, he was in a good mood.