Chapter 261-264

Chapter 261 Sweet Vacation & Starting a Family Date

 When Cheng Zi'an woke up, his body was drenched in sweat and his pajamas were changed.

Rubbing his eyes, he saw the same style of dark blue pajamas in his field of vision, and further up, there was a sexy Adam's apple, jaw line and...

staring at the tooth marks that suddenly came into view, on the side of the Adam's apple, a memory from last night It flooded into my mind, making Cheng Zi'an's cheeks instantly warm.

Thinking of all the things after waking up from his nightmare last night, those beauties that made him ashamed to recall, now that he is sober, he can't even imagine how he did that at that time.

The fingertips curled up slightly, as if the touch when grasping the wings was still on the fingertips, Cheng Zi'an subconsciously bit his lower lip.

The delicate rose-like color sinks into a slightly shallow mark when it is bitten off, and against the white teeth, it is more seductive with unconscious seduction.

Mo Li woke up early in the morning, just wanting to sleep with Cheng Zi'an again.

So when he felt movement in his arms, he woke up.

As soon as you lower your head, it is such a beautiful scenery. The desire/desire that is already strong in the morning is like a sober lion at this moment.

Then someone doesn't know anything yet.

Unconsciously retracting his fingertips, the picture in his mind couldn't stop at all.

Thinking of how he didn't even know when he fell asleep in the end, let alone when he took a bath, Cheng Zi'an felt extremely ashamed.

And all of this is on my own initiative.

It's...

ah! ! I don't know who said it, but who told him not to cry, but who made him cry even harder! ! !

asshole! hateful! ! !

"Blame" bitterly in his heart, he saw Alpha's arm embracing him in his field of vision, Cheng Zi'an bowed his head in embarrassment and bit it.

It looks ruthless, but in fact the bite is not heavy, at most it can be regarded as grinding teeth.

How could he really be willing to hurt him.

It's just that whoever wanted to bite down, suddenly tightened his waist, and his body was instantly pressed down, and he was hugged and placed under the shadow of Alpha amidst the exclamation.

"you're awake?

Being caught on the spot with a guilty conscience, after the first hoarse sound of his mouth, his guilty eyes lit up with fire.

This voice...

How could he get out of the room today.

Looking at Mo Li's eyes again, the ice blue was extremely dark, how could he not know what someone was thinking about right now before such a familiar event.

He stretched out his hand and pushed hard, without saying a word, but the warning in his eyes was full of strong meaning.

Looking at each other, Cheng Zi'an didn't know how irritating he was with his blushing rejection and fierce staring.

Especially those eyes that were red and slightly swollen from crying for most of the night.

Logically speaking, it should be ugly, but Cheng Zi'an is not.

The end of the eye of the peach blossom eye is embedded with a slightly curved arc, and now the red mark at the end of the eye has spread to the bottom of the brow, just like the eye shadow accentuated the natural eyeliner, outlining the temptation that is difficult to control.

"I'm sorry, I went too far last night."

No matter what he said, the movement of bowing his head and kissing was extremely skillful.

It seems to be comforting in apology, but facing his lover, even if he is an Omega, how can Cheng Zi'an, who is also a man, resist a soft and sweet kiss like cotton candy.

This morning, both of them failed to step out of the room, and the servants had already seen it.

Only Mo Zongling used his mental strength to explore the stairs from time to time, hoping that his mother would get up quickly to play with him.

It was already afternoon when Mo Li left the room.

Yes, only him.

The exhausted Cheng Zi'an fell asleep after being fed some porridge.

At this time, Mo Zongling was happily playing on the grass.

He has grown up a lot during this period, not only in terms of physical growth, but also in controlling his mental power more precisely. Now he can freely switch between animal and human forms.

No, in order to run better, he turned into a little tiger and played culling on the grass with a few of his little guards.

The little guard of the bird has nothing to love, just because he is small and more suitable to be prey, he feels that his feathers are already covered with saliva.

That's all for the little master, can this two-headed dog restrain him a little bit, he's so rude that he's losing his hair!

Who can come and save him!

"Ling Bao."

A low voice came from the door, and the little tiger slammed on the brakes and stopped. He raised his head, saw Mo Li at the door, and immediately began to speed up to run over. When he was about to approach, he jumped towards Murray's arms.

Catching the little guy, Mo Li patted his head and said with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth,

"Naughty again?"

"Aww~" No.

Back like this, the little head looked to the side restlessly, and then poked out to look behind. Mo Li knew who he was looking for, and flicked

his forehead with his fingertips, he said,

"Father Mu is tired and still sleeping, you are not allowed to go up and disturb him, you understand?"

"Why is Father Mu still asleep? Father Sun is going down the mountain.

The little tiger tilted his head to look at the sun in the sky, and then looked inside, his ice-blue pupils were full of doubts.

"Father Mu is very tired from work, you know? Didn't you see Father Mu come home for dinner for a few days? Because Father Mu is working overtime, do you know that he is working overtime? So he is very tired, you can't quarrel with him.

" The housekeeper was speechless when he heard his highness's serious nonsense to fool his little highness.

Mo Li didn't know the housekeeper's mental activities, he saw the little guy's eyes showing great disappointment, squeezed the back of his neck, and comforted him: "Okay, don't be unhappy, I will bring your father-in-law with you tomorrow." You go to the playground, okay?"

Hearing the word playground, the little tiger's eyes lit up immediately, and the unhappiness just now disappeared completely.

Seeing his expectant look, the corners of Mo Li's mouth raised even higher.

"I promise you, it won't change."

"Aww~~" Father is the best!

Rubbing Mo Li's hand with his head, the little tiger struggled, and after Mo Li let go, kicked his hind legs and jumped down.

Seeing his son running towards the little guard who was kneeling on the ground again, Mo Li waved his hand at them, signaling them to take good care of Mo Zongling, then he turned and went back to the house.

He would rather be upstairs with his wife than watching the cubs romping here.

After a lot of trouble last night and today, after Cheng Zi'an wakes up later, the massage will definitely be indispensable.

Going upstairs and into the bedroom, Mo Li took a book and sat on the bedside to read.

***The

next day, Cheng Zi'an, who had had enough rest, woke up early.

What Mo Li and Mo Zongling said about taking him to the playground was not a whim.

There have been too many things in recent months, and a family of three was almost separated from heaven and earth. Now everything has settled down, and the source of the crisis has been completely resolved. Cheng Zi'an just wanted to have a good time with the family of three. .

Thinking that Mo Zongling has even been to the barren star and the galaxy since he was born, but he has never been to the children's favorite playground, so he came up with this idea.

After this press conference, he had three days off, two of which happened to be weekends, and Mo Li also rested, so Cheng Zi'an made plans.

On the first day, he had a good rest at home, on the second day he took Mo Zongling to the playground, in the evening he went to his parents' house for dinner, on the third day he had dinner with Leng Ge, and then accompanied Mo Li to Mo's house for dinner. It was a perfect three days.

Although the first day was not the kind of "good rest" as he had thought, but overall it was indeed a well-rested, full-body kind.

The next day, after packing everything up, Mo Li carried Mo Zongling into the back seat of the car.

"It's not allowed to turn into a beast outside, you know?"

Cheng Zi'an is very clear about how happy his son's beast shape is, and there are so many people in the playground, he is afraid that if he blinks, the little guy won't know where to go.

"Yeah~" A certain child who was still able to pronounce clearly while biting a pacifier waved his little hand, his little face was filled with excitement.

"Don't move around." Putting

his son on the egg-shaped safety seat in the back seat, Mo Li said as he put on the seat belt and pushed down the protective cover.

When he turned his head, Cheng Zi'an had already fastened his seat belt.

Missing a chance to stick to his wife, Mo Li glanced at the little guy in his egg from the corner of his eye, but he didn't know what it meant.

But if Cheng Zi'an had to take care of the child, he was afraid that he would be tired.

Mo Zongling's weight is not light now, even if Cheng Zi'an is a male omega, Mo Li is still reluctant.

He doesn't want him to be tired.

"Mo Li, lean on me."

Who else but Cheng Zi'an knows Mo Li best?

Obviously he didn't show any particular disappointment, but Cheng Zi'an just sensed Mo Li's depression.

Although he didn't know why, but subconsciously felt that doing so would make him happy.

He stretched out his hand and pulled La Moli's hand, and when he looked over, he interlocked his fingers. Into the gap between the fingers of Alpha's big hand.

"I'm still a little sleepy."

Cheng Zi'an said coquettishly with her mouth puckered.

"Yeah."

The disappointment just now was swept away, Mo Li reached out and clasped Cheng Zi'an's waist from behind, bringing him closer to him, and rubbed the top of Cheng Zi'an's hair with his other hand, his eyes were full of favor drowning tenderness.

"Sleep, I'll call you when we arrive."

"Okay."

Leaning his head on Alpha's chest, his upper body was almost in Mo Li's arms, one hand was wrapped in a big palm by the hand that was looped around his waist from the back, and the other hand was interlocked and put down. on the legs.

The faint smell of cedar came into his breath, which made him feel at ease.

Cheng Zi'an's original intention was to appease Alpha, but leaning on him like this, he really fell asleep before he knew it.

On the contrary, the little guy in the egg opened his eyes wide, and he didn't intend to sleep at all.

But under Mo Li's warning eyes, he didn't dare to speak loudly, and he used gestures he didn't know where he learned, and when Mo Li looked over, he made a movement himself.

The little milk baby is sucking on the pacifier, and the short little fingers making such a movement is really cute, even Mo Li, who has never been able to get any cuteness outside of Cheng Zi'an, thinks that his son is a little cute.

The playground is a little far away from Mojia, and it was almost forty minutes later when we arrived.

Cheng Zi'an, who was woken up, kissed the corner of Mo Li's mouth in a daze, his voice was a little hoarse when he just woke up, and the soft "husband?" made Mo Li's heart sore.

"Hey, it's here."

The little Alpha in the egg couldn't see what his mother-in-law did to his father, but seeing the stickiness of the two, he also wanted to get involved, babbling in the egg non-stop .

Father Mu woke up and he could talk.