Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 When is the wedding?

   Hearing that it was the communication number of the royal family, Chen Wen frowned.

After telling the housekeeper to do what she just said as soon as possible, she took the optical brain handed over by the maid.

As soon as the communication was connected, a female voice came from the opposite side. Chen Wen was no stranger, and she was the most proud maid beside Concubine Yilan.

"Mrs. Cheng, hello, may I bother you, my noble concubine would like to invite you to Qinlan Palace for a briefing. I wonder if you are free at the moment?"

Qinlan Palace is the palace of Concubine Yilan. The gifted palace is second only to the Fengyu Palace of the former empress.

One can imagine how much the emperor valued Concubine Yilan.

The attitude of the maid is respectful and polite, without a trace of arrogance.

Of course, this is also based on Chen Min's identity.

The Cheng family was one of the few courtiers that the emperor could rely on without hesitation.

When Chen Wen heard this, the notch between his brows deepened. Calling her into the palace at this time, I also knew it would not be a good thing.

Not long after the news of Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li broke out on the Internet, Chen Wen knew about it.

At that time, she hesitated for a while, considering the matter of the fourth prince, she discussed with Cheng Shuo and chose to let it go.

In order not to embarrass each other.

Cheng Zi'an has already decided on Mo Li as his partner, and rejecting the fourth prince is inevitable.

Cheng Zi'an's attitude in the morning was also very clear.

The two of them didn't want to interfere with the children's affairs.

For the youngest son, Chen Wen and Cheng Shuo can be said to pamper them with the utmost care.

They only have one expectation for Cheng Zi'an, that is to happily do what they like.

At first, the news was not suppressed so that the public opinion would inform Concubine Yilan that the matter of the fourth prince and his youngest son was impossible.

It's just that they didn't expect that the comments on Mo Li on the Internet would be so unsightly after the photos of the distribution center came out.

Chen Min, who has been paying attention, found something was wrong, and immediately asked people to withdraw the hot search.

It's just that I didn't expect that the nobles in the palace hadn't given up yet.

"I'm very sorry, Ms. Lian. The Cheng family has a family dinner tonight. I'm afraid I won't be able to attend

the appointment." She refused directly, and Chen Wen smiled apologetically, gently neutralizing the toughness in her words. Make people uncomfortable.

But only the waiters and maids in Cheng's living room knew how ugly the lady who was talking was.

After Chen Min's words fell, the other end of the communication fell into silence.

She guessed that it was the maid who was asking Concubine Yilan.

Ten seconds later, a soft laugh came from the other end of the phone.

Elegant and sweet, not artificial.

"Mrs. Cheng, I'm really sorry. It's my palace who didn't think carefully and made the invitation hastily."

Hearing that Concubine Yilan answered the communication in person, Chen Min's face became even more serious when she heard such words.

However, the voice that came out was still gentle and graceful, making people feel no discomfort.

"Emperor Concubine Yilan is too serious. It is my honor to be invited by you." The

scene was beautifully spoken, and Chen Wen plucked the big wavy hair hanging in front of her with her fingertips a little impatiently.

"It's just that tonight's dinner is very important to our Cheng family."

Speaking of this, she paused, and then there was a satisfied smile in her voice, which made people know that she was in a particularly good mood.

"Zian is going to bring his partner back tonight. This is the first time his partner has come to our house for dinner. As Zi'an's mother, I cannot do without him. I hope you can understand."

"Zian has a partner? "The

exclamation was full of disbelief, and it sounded like he really didn't know anything about the Internet. "I originally wanted to discuss with you

about Kane and Zi'an. You know that Kane has always liked Zi'an. He came back from dinner last night and asked me to propose marriage quickly."

This invitation will not be so simple, as expected.

As for what Yilan said about Kane liking Cheng Zi'an since he was a child, Omega's blue eyes were icy cold.

This kind of Chen Min is exactly the same as Cheng Zi'an when he was angry, it really is like a mother like a son.

At this time, the servants in the living room were also frightened and bowed their heads one by one, even breathing became cautious.

"Last night was their first dinner, and it was a blind date. When Zi'an was sent back, she was so drunk that she was almost unconscious. Concubine Yilan, I don't know that the fourth prince's liking would be like this.

" Mo Li went to the restaurant to pick him up, and dare to ask the Fourth Prince if he plans to do something before sending Zi An back?"

These words were meticulous, and it can be said that they were not polite.

It actually made Yilan on the other end of the communication at a loss for what to say.

"Kane actually made Zi'an drunk? This kid is just so unreasonable. I must teach him a lesson later."

"It's just about the partner, is Zi'an already confirmed?"

Hearing this, Chen Wen replied decisively:

"Indeed, Zi'an and Mo Li have registered their marriage.

" Started to dry up.

"But, but, is this a flash marriage? Don't you worry?"

"Naturally rest assured, what Zi'an likes is what we like. I am very grateful to the fourth prince for liking Zi'an, but marriage still depends on fate." These

words As soon as it fell, Yilan also knew that she couldn't continue talking.

The moment the communication was hung up, the expression on Meiyan's face was distorted, and the optical brain in her hand was thrown to the wall in a rage, and a large piece of glass was splashed when it fell to the ground.

"What a Cheng family!"

The Cheng family didn't know what happened in Qinlan Palace.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Wen called Cheng Shuo and told what happened just now.

Immediately afterwards, he received a call from the person in charge of the PR department under the Cheng Corporation, saying anxiously that Cheng Zi'an was on the hot search again.

Chen Wen immediately opened the star network, listening to the person in charge talking about how her youngest son protects her husband, and flipping through the comments on the topic of #cheng zi'an personally protecting her husband.

"Ma'am, is this going to be suppressed?"

Chen Wen turned to look at the hostile online comments below, her expression was even uglier than before, and she replied:

"Don't suppress, all those who slander will hand over the list to Department of Justice, do you really think the Cheng family are paper tigers?"

Chen Wen didn't feel bad about his son's tough way of handling it.

Although it's only been two days, she can see that her son really likes Mo Li, this drunk, such a person who refuses to get close to others, wants to sleep with Mo Li.

The person you like is naturally desperate to maintain.

After hanging up the communication, she hurried to make dinner arrangements.

In the medical center, Cheng Zi'an received a call from Mo Li while finishing his work.

Hearing that deep voice say: "I'm here, at the door."

Cheng Zi'an couldn't tell what it felt like.

The apex of the heart seemed to be lightly brushed by something, causing a burst of itching.

The earlobe can't help but start to get hot, just like when I was in the car in the afternoon.

"I'm ready, come out right away, wait for me."

After hanging up the communication, he waved to the little unicorn who was taking care of the rare medicinal plants.

"Xiaobai, you're home."

『Okay, master. 』

Withdrawing its mental power, the little unicorn jumped in front of Cheng Zi'an, and disappeared into the air in the next second.

Cheng Zi'an rarely let the unicorn walk around in public, just because he was afraid of attracting attention, and now he wanted to pack up and go out, so he immediately took it back to his spiritual realm.

Five minutes later, he changed back into his coat and walked out of the laboratory.

The few researchers who hadn't got off work were gossiping, but they didn't have the guts. Seeing him rushing out, no one dared to go forward.

Omega didn't notice other people's thoughts, he just wanted to go out quickly, his Alpha was waiting for him.

For the first time, he had such great expectations for someone to pick him up.

It's a wonderful feeling, I don't hate it, but I like it a little bit.

All the way out, passing by each other, everyone in the medical center found that today's ice beauty is very different.

Even just a shallow smile is enough to make people dizzy.

Until he saw his footsteps suddenly quicken as he approached the door, and then stopped in front of the tall figure that made all Omegas fear.

I saw him tilting his head slightly. In the night, the moonlight shone on his delicate face, softening the coldness between his brows.

The sweet and soft voice that they had always lamented was extremely inconsistent with their temperament, but now it was set off tightly.

Not to mention Alpha and Beta, even Omega was moved.

"Let's go, let's go home."

Those six short words left a deep imprint on Mo Li's heart.

The icy blue was full of tenderness, and he held back a hand that was a circle smaller than his own, and the delicate touch between his fingertips made him more sure of the reality at this moment.

"Well, go home." When the

two arrived at Cheng's house, Cheng Shuo and others had already arrived.

Seeing the two coming back, Chen Wen immediately went up to meet them.

"Auntie..."

Cheng Zi'an glanced at Mo Li, seeing that his ears were turning red and the corners of his lips were tightly pursed, he knew that this person was nervous again.

He interrupted him and reminded:

"It's the mother, we are partners now."

Immediately afterwards, Cheng Zi'an took his hand and introduced the members of the family one by one again. Then, he showed the family members the little red book they got today, and told them that they took their wedding photos. take.

I have to say that the Cheng family was really shocked.

Not to mention the quick flash marriage, but also went to take wedding photos?

But after thinking about it, this is the Alpha whom Cheng Zi'an liked so much that he was afraid of being snatched away and immediately got married. It didn't seem so strange for him to take wedding photos with him.

Cheng Ziyi and Cheng Zi'an share a special emotion.

He could feel his younger brother's joy, and because of this, the Cheng family was even more sure that Cheng Zi'an really liked Mo Li very much.

During dinner, Cheng Zi'an whispered to Mo Li from time to time, and when he met his old father's picky temper, he immediately changed the subject.

A pair of peach blossom eyes are full of Mo Li, and only Mo Li.

Cheng Ziyi and Cheng Zihan looked at each other, then looked at their sullen father, and couldn't help but curl their lips.

Chen Min twisted Cheng Shuo's waist under the table as a warning.

It didn't hurt so much for Alpha, but he felt a little wronged in his heart.

Chen Wen didn't care about his "vulnerability". She looked at Mo Li and Cheng Zi'an and asked softly,

"When are you going to hold the wedding? We should get ready too."

Cheng Zi'an heard this and looked at Mo Li.