Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 An An's Eyes Contain Moisture: Husband, can you mark me again?

 Hearing the worry in Cheng Zi'an's tone, Mo Li comforted him with a kiss on the cheek.

Very light, like a feather brushing by.

"Don't worry, we're not going to the border."

"?"

Hearing that it wasn't what he thought, Cheng Zi'an's worry didn't diminish at all.

"But you're from the Strategic Command, aren't you?"

If it's not going to the border for support, then it's probably a special mission.

It's like accompanying him to an unknown planet to pick rare medicinal plants in his previous life... No, rare medicinal plants?

"Is it inconvenient to say?"

"Well, it's an A-level mission, sorry." The

military has regulations that only personnel with corresponding authority can know each mission level.

For A-level missions, you can search for major generals and above.

However, although Cheng Zi'an was recently nominated to be promoted to major general due to his contribution to the muscle regeneration agent, he was still a colonel before the official document was issued.

As a soldier, Mo Li couldn't announce his mission even if he didn't want to reassure his lover.

"Trust me, nothing will happen."

He straightened up, turned the person in his arms to face him, rubbed the top of Omega's hair with his big hands, and coaxed him gently.

"Eat first, okay? Then I'll rub your waist for you." When

mentioning the waist, Cheng Zi'an raised his eyebrows coldly again.

Angrily, he sat down on the seat and watched Mo Li walk over, open the incubator, and put the plates inside on the table. His expression remained unchanged, and he quickly went through the mission in his previous life in his mind.

The level of secrecy that time was much higher than this time. Obviously, this should not be a thing.

In his previous life, he was not familiar with Mo Li, so it is not clear whether he has been on a similar field mission during this period of time.

But in terms of timeline, that incident should happen one year from now.

And the object of his suspicion is still exiled on T1 star.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zi'an felt relieved.

Seeing that he didn't know what he was thinking after sitting down, Mo Li frowned, gritted his chopsticks and remained silent, regretting telling him so early.

Although he enjoyed the feeling of being taken seriously by Cheng Zi'an, it was hard to avoid feeling distressed seeing him like this.

Just thinking about how to comfort him, Omega has already raised his head to look at him, the crease between his brows is no longer there, and there is some doubt in his black eyes, as if asking him what's wrong?

"Hurry up and eat, it's almost twelve o'clock."

"Okay."

***

Cheng Zi'an originally thought that Mo Li had said it was possible, and there might be a buffer period of two or three days.

But I didn't expect to receive a notice to leave immediately at night.

Right now, he had just finished his dinner, and he was going to push Mo Zongling into the cart to go out for a stroll to eliminate food, but when the notification came, it was naturally impossible.

Before he had time to coax the pouting little Alpha, Cheng Zi'an handed him over to the nursery teacher and housekeeper, and then went upstairs with Mo Li.

Although the notice did not say that it was urgent enough to gather at the warship port immediately, the two of them still moved quickly.

When Cheng Zi'an simply arranged some clothes for Mo Li and threw them into the space button, he was enveloped by the breath of cedar.

The body was hugged tightly, as if to integrate him into the flesh and blood.

He heard a low sigh:

"Baby, what should I do, I don't want to leave you at all."

While speaking, Mo Li turned his face to Cheng Zi'an's neck, rubbed his nose up and down, and deviated towards the glands at the back of his neck.

This was the first time the two had been separated for so long since they were together, and Mo Li was really reluctant to leave him.

Cheng Zi'an is not like that.

The departure of the previous life is a bloody memory that I will never see again.

He watched Mo Li die quietly in his arms, this was the most sensitive point deep in his memory that he didn't want to touch.

After being reborn, he forgot that as an active general, Mo Li had the responsibility to go on field missions, and what was even more dangerous was to go to the front line.

But now it's just an A-level task, which has already made him flustered.

To be precise, compared to Mo Li, Cheng Zi'an was the one who didn't want him to leave the most.

However, he knew very well that this was not the time to say he was reluctant.

He didn't want Mo Li to worry about himself during his mission.

"I will miss you."

Hugging Alpha back, clasping his hands tightly, Mo Li's back, even if he didn't say anything, he had already said everything in his behavior.

Sensing his nostalgia, Mo Li pulled the person away a little, then bowed his head and kissed him.

The domineering, possessive kiss was so deep that Cheng Zi'an was a little overwhelmed.

It was only when the oxygen in the chest cavity was completely squeezed out, and the sweet softness of the soft moan was filled with moisture, that it was released.

The sticky silver threads blurred the air, panting, Cheng Zi'an looked at Mo Li with a pair of water-colored and sultry peach blossom eyes.

"Give me a mark, okay?"

Cheng Zi'an begged with his arms around the back of Mo Li's neck.

Omega that has been marked can be marked repeatedly. This is not just about changing partners, but also the love/interest between partners.

The re-marking of the same Alpha does not need to bite too deeply, it only needs to break the gland with the teeth and inject the gland fluid superficially.

The same glandular fluid will not be repelled, it will only trigger the original pheromone, making the original pheromone flavor more intense.

This is why it is called love/interest between partners.

After all, no Alpha can refuse the opportunity to let his breath stain his partner.

Mo Li didn't expect him to say that.

His eyes, which were already dark because of the kiss just now, became even darker now.

While the light in his eyes moved slightly, he heard a "click" deep in his heart, and the cage that he had locked tightly was easily twisted from the lock.

It is an irrepressible desire for a beast to come out of its cage.

He is his.

When he is not around, let others know that Cheng Zi'an is his, and only his.

With her thin lips slightly parted, Susu's subwoofer responded with "OK", and Omega raised her hand to unbutton her shirt.

Beautiful fingertips pinch the buttons, starting with the first one near the Adam's apple.

From his angle, he could see the light powder under the well-manicured nails.

Even though they didn't wear nail polish, they looked better than any Omega's hands.

Makes you want to hold them between your teeth.

Thinking wildly, he was patted, and at some point Cheng Zi'an had already pulled down his half-opened shirt to the side, revealing his delicate collarbone and round shoulders, as well as the glands at the back of his neck.

"Bite deeper, it's okay. Rather than hurting, I want to be surrounded by your pheromones until you come back."

Cheng Zi'an didn't say a word of uneasiness, but made Mo Li feel his insecurity everywhere, which made his The reluctance deepened, but Cheng Zi'an knew nothing about it.

Just like what he said, he just wanted to leave a little bit more of Mo Li's taste.

Field hours are never accurate.

Maybe more than ten days, maybe March to May, or even years.

Just thinking about it makes me feel lost.

In addition, there is still lingering confusion.

He desperately needed Murray's pheromone for comfort.

How could Mo Li bear it when he said that.

Hugging the person into his arms, he lowered his head and went straight to the gland.

The sharp teeth broke the delicate skin.

The sensitivity of the gland was extremely strong, this made Cheng Zi'an tremble, and the soft crying sound could not be controlled.

The delicate little face lay on Alpha's shoulders, the thick eyelashes were wet with tears, and Mo Li's clothes were also soaked.

There was a small patch of dark color stained by tears.

Feeling his trembling, the big hands on his back stroked from top to bottom to comfort him, the tips of his teeth were still stuck in the gland, and Mo Li injected his own gland fluid into it.

This mark of love/interest between partners lasted for nearly half a minute.

When Mo Li let him go, Cheng Zi'an's forehead and face were already covered with fine beads of sweat, and his back was also wet.

Even though it is much better than the first mark, it is not the gland that was bitten at the peak of joy, the pain under normal conditions is tolerable, but it is extremely painful.

"I'm sorry."

Seeing that Omega's rosy face lost its color at this time, and it looked even paler against the color of her kissed lips, the paranoia deep in Mo Li's heart that had just been satisfied couldn't help shaking, It felt like something was grabbing my chest, and it hurt so badly.

"Fool." He raised his hand and pinched the handsome face who was close at hand.

The only intact cheek felt good, Cheng Zi'an couldn't help pinching it a few more times.

Seeing that Alpha was motionless and let him pinch, with one hand still wiping the sweat off his forehead seriously, Cheng Zi'an smiled.

"Come back quickly after completing the task, Ling Bao and I will wait for you at home."

"Okay."

When the two went downstairs, everyone could clearly feel the smell of cedar on Cheng Zi'an's body was stronger, they lowered their heads tacitly, and sighed in their hearts that the master and husband are really loving.

Little Lingbao finally looked forward to seeing his father and father-in-law going downstairs, and he who had been paying attention to the stairs with all his energy, noticed the movement, and immediately started babbling in their direction.

Both hands are waving and waving, and they are raised high, and it looks like they are about to hug.

As he approached, Mo Li lifted him up high and kissed him on the cheek.

"When father is away, you have to protect my father, you know? Don't be naughty, don't make trouble for your mother. Although you are only two months old, you are already a little man."

When talking about the little man, Mo Li didn't feel guilty.

The little guy also yelled "ahhh" very cooperatively, and he didn't know if he understood.

He really dared to speak and dared to answer, which made Cheng Zi'an burst into laughter.

When sending Mo Li to the door, Cheng Zi'an suddenly thought of something and pulled him straight to the small garden.

***

This A-level mission is really not dangerous, at least on the surface.

The order Mo Li received was to send spar researchers to the small town of Star G to collect spar samples. It is said that this time a large area of ​​spar mines were discovered there, and it was found that there seemed to be black spar in the center of the ore belt. Associated mine.

Although black spar is not a rare spar, large pieces are still extremely rare.

This news is very important to the federation.

At present, the private ownership of crystal mines has just started to be implemented, so it is still under official management.

After receiving the news, the current officials reported it immediately, and that's how this happened.

However, although the mission was only A-rank, the warships assigned were not bad.

After all, Mo Li is no longer the grassroots general, but the real fourth prince. Even if this task is not dangerous, no one dares to ignore it.

Mo Li was also shocked when he first arrived, and he didn't understand what was going on until he heard "Good day, Fourth Prince" in his ears.

"Please call me Admiral Mo during working hours."

The voice was light and without ups and downs, making it impossible to tell whether it was happy or unhappy, but this sentence still made everyone feel relieved.

As expected of the queen's son, even though he has been free-ranging for so many years, his demeanor is indeed different.