Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 Kane's Fate & Mo Li: Listen to Wife

    "He's your brother."

Austin had a hard time saying just five words.

"But you said to hand him over to your subordinates, didn't you?"

Mo Li, who had expected this result a long time ago, was not surprised. He looked directly at Alpha in front of him, and there was no fluctuation in the same ice blue.

Cheng Shuo who was not far away became nervous for no reason.

He didn't expect Mo Li to be so impulsive.

He knew Austin's character. Even though he was a child, he had to admit that Austin's self-importance was engraved in his bones when he grew up adoring the stars.

Except for his mother, Mo Yushu, who died young, could make him restrain himself a little.

Although Mo Li was born by Mo Yushu, he is different after all.

He knew that Austin was quite tolerant of Murray, but he wanted Kane to die when he opened his mouth, and he even unceremoniously contradicted Austin, which somewhat surprised him.

He immediately looked at Cheng Zi'an, wanting him to persuade him, but as soon as his eyes met, his youngest son shook his head almost imperceptibly at him.

Cheng Shuo had no choice but to watch the situation and prepare to persuade the fight in due course.

As the protagonist of the conversation, Kane was not surprised to hear that Murray wanted to die himself.

But to say it so bluntly in front of Austin, he was still laughed outright on the spot.

"Mo Li, are you too self-righteous?! Even if I want to hurt you, don't forget, I am also a prince, you want to kill me? Why do you kill me?!"

"Kain, shut up mouth!"

Before he could decide how to answer Mo Li, he heard Kane laughing like a mad dog and looking at Mo Li with sarcasm. Austin only felt that he was really blind in the past, why he spoiled such a thing.

By this time, I still haven't realized my situation.

So what about the prince, in the final analysis, Mo Li is a legitimate prince, if he didn't have no intention of being the crown prince, how could he be Galileo.

From the prince's point of view, if Mo Li wants Kane to die, even Austin has to think carefully.

After all, the crown prince represents the future monarch of the federation, and the other princes are just ministers. According to Kane's actions, Mo Li wants him to die, which is justified by reason and law, except for the possibility of reputation. There's nothing wrong with a little damage.

Even if the crown prince is Galileo now, given the relationship between Galileo and Moli, and the fact that Kane and Yilan have been making things difficult for Galileo for more than ten years, there will certainly not be any objections.

It's ridiculous that you can't see such a simple thing clearly, and you are still asking why you should kill him!

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Austin realized for a moment that he was too lazy to explain anything.

When he looked at Mo Li, his whole body suddenly became slumped.

"Mo Li, as long as he doesn't die, you can do whatever you want. You don't need to tell me. But you must not let him die. You should know that once he dies, even if you really have the right to take advantage of the law, he is still your half-brother." Mother's younger brother." Even as a crown prince, killing his brother would have a reputation, not to mention that he is only a prince now.

He doesn't want Murray to fall into the vortex of public opinion because of Kane, it's not worth it.

"Father, how can you say that, you want to..." Kill me...

Before he finished speaking, a heavy slap came down, this time it was not mental power, but Austin himself.

Under the force of gravity, Kane was slapped to the side, and Austin's eyes condensed into frost.

"If you can't speak, then don't want this mouth." As soon as

Austin finished speaking, the dark 9 who was hiding in the dark immediately appeared.

When Mo Li came in, he felt the hidden aura everywhere in the Hall of Qinzheng. Now that someone suddenly appeared in front of Kane, he was not surprised at all, but just wondering what he was going to do.

Before Kane could react, his jaw was pinched, and a pill was thrown into his throat. Then his jaw was lifted again, and the pill slid down his throat into the esophagus.

Seeing that the order was completed, Dark 9 bowed and retreated.

The medicine took effect very quickly, but after a while, Kane found that he could speak again, but he could no longer make a sound. .

With a terrified expression, he immediately got up, wanting to ask Austin clearly, but he didn't want to kneel for too long, just stood up and staggered, seeing all this in his eyes, Austin was just watching, his face seemed to be covered with a layer of cold Frost.

Cheng Shuo only felt happy looking at it, but also felt that he deserved it.

He also participated in the investigation of Mo Li's past, so he naturally knew how much the word "wild/species" stimulated Austin.

Thinking back to when Austin saw the collected materials and the memories stated by the local residents, when Mo Li was a child when he was scolded by the children around him for many years with words such as "no one wants" and "wild/species", he instantly became The study in the garbage dump is just an unknown drug, Cheng Shuo really feels that he is not innocent at all.

Of course, Austin deserved it too.

Cheng Shuo was a little curious. Now that Austin thought he was not a bad character, but just a playful son who cursed his most beloved son, how does he feel now?

Not to mention, there is really such a little gloating.

Without Cheng Shuo, he would not admit it.

At this time, I only heard Austin say:

"Cheng Shuo, put Kane in the deep prison, let Mo Li decide how to deal with it, and I will not care about it."

"Mo Li, the dumb medicine that Dark 9 gave him, 24 It will expire after an hour."

Hearing this, Mo Li took a deep look at Austin, and respectfully knelt down on one knee to receive the order:

"Your servant will definitely investigate the matter properly, but the A-level task was assigned to Nahe's People, this means that there is a problem within the military department. It was just an escort mission, but the military department lost more than a dozen sergeants. They did not die on the battlefield, but died at the hands of their own people. We must find justice for them."

"Your Majesty, please allow me to take full responsibility for this time."

Cheng Zi'an beside him was slightly startled, thinking of the three Alphas who were waiting for "Prosperity" to treat them, and also thought of the few Alphas who were waiting to be treated by "Prosperity". In the late night of the barren star, the depressing cry was faintly heard.

Looking at the cheerful Alpha during the day, he still feels sad for his lost brother late at night.

They were not only saddened by the death of their brothers, but also felt that it was not worth it.

Since the sergeants joined the army, they were ready to die on the front line, but they did not die in the war with the enemy country, but died in the calculations of their own people.

The youngest is only 25 years old, one year younger than him.

All because of Kane's selfishness.

He clenched his hands unconsciously, and the pain in the palm of his nails made his brain even more sober.

Kneeling on one knee, clenched his left hand and placed it on his right shoulder, Cheng Zi'an lowered his head and did not speak, but his meaning was very clear.

I hope Austin can approve Murray's request.

Mo Li didn't expect Cheng Zi'an to kneel down, glanced at him from the corner of his eye, somewhat disapproving of his participation.

He was not afraid that Austin would scold him, but he was afraid that Austin would turn his anger on Cheng Zi'an.

Cheng Zi'an didn't look at him, but quietly knelt with his head down, his straight back looked thin and firm.

"Quite!" It was already an hour later when

***

came out of the Palace of Qinzheng, watching Kane reluctantly being pressed away by the hidden guards, Mo Li's eyes were dim, making it hard to see what he was thinking.

Cheng Zi'an was by his side, stretching out his hand to hold a big hand with distinct knuckles.

The rough calluses on the palms and fingers unexpectedly made him feel at ease.

Cheng Shuo glanced at the two of them, but he didn't say much after all, he just told Mo Li to go to the deep prison as soon as possible and leave first.

It's more convenient to go back and talk about anything.

However, what he didn't know was that not long after he left, his good son-in-law turned around and asked Cheng Zi'an,

"An'an, what do you want to do with him?"

"?" The

sudden question made peach petal-shaped eyes come alive It stared into a round glass ball.

Looking around, they just walked down the steps not far away, followed by Li Yan who saw them off, five meters away is the Qinzheng Hall with the door open, Mo Li just asked him if it was not good?

"He hurt you, and almost hurt Ling Bao."

Mo Li couldn't imagine that if Mo Zongling's mental power was not so strong, if they were found on that battleship, he felt that he couldn't bear the consequences.

"Damn him!" Cheng Zi'an could hear the full murderous intent of these three words.

He turned his head and looked behind him, only to see Cheng Liyan lowered his eyebrows and his face was calm, as if he didn't hear anything.

Moving his gaze upwards, he landed on the Qinzheng Hall with its door open not far away.

He didn't believe that the emperor's spiritual power would not be able to perceive such a small distance.

But unexpectedly, there was no mental fluctuation at all.

"An'an."

Knowing what he was worried about, Mo Li squeezed Cheng Zi'an's hand, and seeing him turn his head, he continued:

"Don't worry, I know how to measure, since His Majesty doesn't want him to die, then I will let him live. Sometimes living is more difficult than dying, isn't it?" At this moment, Cheng Zi'an sensitively sensed that in the palace farther and farther behind him, the mental power that seemed to belong to Alpha was raging for a few seconds.

His pupils were slightly startled, and he looked at the person beside him.

Mo Li's recovered face is really perfect, even if it's just a side face, it can still easily make Cheng Zi'an blush and heartbeat.

Even with his ruthless brows and eyes, it still made his heart flutter uncontrollably.

"Ok."

Responding in a low voice, small crescent moons curved at the end of the peach blossom eyes, the black pupils reflected Mo Li's face who turned his head and looked over.

Just being watched like this made Cheng Zi'an feel very happy.

Yes.

So what if His Majesty is upset?

Anyway, His Majesty will not trouble Mo Li.

In the past few days, Cheng Zi'an had seen Austin's tolerance towards Mo Li, and it was precisely because he knew this that he didn't persuade him in the hall just now.

At this moment, Cheng Zi'an felt truly relaxed for the first time since his rebirth.

Although it was dangerous this time, the culprit of the year was finally confirmed, and now the culprit has been sent to the deep prison.

Mo Li, who was going to be killed, is now by his side, the wound on his face has healed, and his wings have also healed.

The big stone that was pressing on my heart after rebirth was finally completely removed.

He blinked, and said in a brisk voice:

"Mo Li, let's cripple Kane's wings, one I want him to be completely smashed, and the other I want him to be broken in half, okay?"

Mo Li was stunned and turned his head. Come on, the sternness just now hadn't faded away, facing Cheng Zi'an's crooked eyebrows, he was dull for a second, then nodded.

Is this...revenge for the injury to his wing?

"Okay."