Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 Mo Li: The baby is too lively, the old father is worried

  "Follow me to the training ground." After seeing off the Chen family, Cheng Shuo looked at Cheng Ziyi, and his voice was not angry but mighty.

When confessing, Cheng Ziyi was ready to be beaten, but after hearing Cheng Shuo's words, his back still stiffened.

"Yes!"

Growing up, once he made a big mistake, he would be taken to the training ground at home to "remember" the lesson with his body.

This all forms a physical conditioned reflex.

Cheng Shuo ignored him and just rubbed Chen Min's head.

"I'll talk to him first, you go upstairs, you're tired today." He

looked at his eldest son, and then at his partner.

This chat, I also know that it will not be easy. As a mother, she was still reluctant to part with

her child. She pursed her lips and said softly,

"Be gentle.

"

He has seen the miserable appearance of his brothers and sisters after being taught by his father.

After comforting Chen Min, Cheng Shuo turned and walked towards the training ground behind the villa.

Cheng Ziyi followed up straight against the sympathetic gazes of the siblings.

A few minutes later, the two stood in the middle of the training ground. Cheng Ziyi watched his father take the gravity wristband and tie it on his limbs. He didn't know whether to feel aggrieved or to say thank you.

"I promised your mother, of course I will do it." Sensing Cheng Ziyi's complicated gaze, Cheng Shuo said expressionlessly.

"Does the Bussman family know about you and Renault?" I

thought I would get a beating first before getting into the main topic, but I didn't want it to start.

Cheng Ziyi was stunned for a moment, and immediately replied:

"I didn't know during the day, but I should know now."

His coming out was an accident, Cheng Ziyi actually didn't think about asking Lei Nuo to tell the family immediately like him.

After all, it is a bit sour to think about dealing with the indiscriminate bombardment of the two elders together.

But Renault didn't want to.

After sending him back to Cheng's house, he returned to his ancestral home.

"So you're always absent-minded this night?" When the

last word fell, Cheng Shuo had already arrived in front of Cheng Ziyi.

To teach the cub a lesson, he has never used pure hand-to-hand combat.

Seeing that Cheng Shuo's fist reached the tip of his nose, with a difference of 0.01 seconds, Cheng Ziyi turned his head to avoid the blow.

He still has to reply quickly:

"Yes."

"Both of you are Alphas, and Lei Nuo is the only Alpha in this generation of the Busman family, how long do you think he can be by your side?" Not caring about the dodged attacks, Cheng Shuo raised his leg and kicked Cheng Ziyi the moment Cheng Ziyi dodged.

The questioning on the mouth is equally sharp.

Before, Cheng Ziyi had been struggling with whether to accept Lei Nuo, but after the relationship was confirmed, he fell into Lei Nuo's uncharacteristically gentle appearance and full of astringent enthusiasm, he really hadn't thought about this issue.

Suddenly being asked such a question, I was taken aback for a moment, followed by the pain of military boots sticking to my flesh.

If it weren't for the conditioned reflex left by years of training, then the pain might not be just this one.

"I believe he will handle it well."

Cheng Ziyi replied while avoiding Cheng Shuo who suddenly moved behind him.

Cheng Shuo was a little surprised when he said this with confidence.

He raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything, but the next attack was more fierce.

More than half an hour later, when Cheng Ziyi was lying on the ground weakly, he looked at Cheng Shuo standing beside him who was unloading the weight belt, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

This time I seem to be more resistant to beating than last time, and I lay down after only 20 minutes last time.

I don't know if my father will be more talkative in this regard.

After Cheng Ziyi had a rest, Cheng Shuo stretched out his hand to pull him up.

"I still say the same thing, children of the Cheng family don't need to be wronged by anyone or any force."

Hearing this, Cheng Ziyi's pupils trembled, followed by a burst of ecstasy.

"Father!" "Let that boy Lei Nuo come over tomorrow, if he dares to abduct a child from the Cheng family, he has to pay something."

Cheng Ziyi: ...

Thinking of what happened to Mo Li, Cheng Ziyi couldn't help feeling a little distressed.

It's a pity that before the heartache had time to overflow, I heard Cheng Shuo add:

"What? He doesn't even have the guts, does he? Although you are both Alphas, if he doesn't even want to suffer a little setback for you, then he doesn't necessarily like you very much." Hearing "small setbacks" With these three words, Cheng Ziyi felt that the wound on his body hurt even more.

"Father, where is mother..."

"If she disagrees, do you think I can agree?"

Cheng Ziyi felt that in these words, he heard his father's full dislike for his IQ.

But he has no evidence.

But it doesn't matter, the most important thing for him is that his mother agrees.

"Don't worry your mother later, do you understand?" Otherwise, tomorrow he will redouble his efforts to entertain his new son-in-law.

"Understood, father." The two father and son said this, and quickly entered the living room.

Sure enough, Chen Wen didn't listen to Cheng Shuo and went back to the room first, even Cheng Ziyi, Mo Li and Cheng Zihan were there.

Upon seeing the two of them, Chen Wen got up first.

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt."

As he spoke, Cheng Ziyi patted his limbs and chest to let Chen Wen see that he was fine.

"Honey, it's late, let's go upstairs first, or you'll have dark circles tomorrow?"

Seeing Cheng Shuo's instant switch from the iron-blooded old father to the caring and tender companion, Cheng Ziyi: Well, he's used to it.

When the old couple went upstairs, Cheng Ziyi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

It's a pity that the breath was only half relieved, the pain of "self-mutilation" just now had not completely subsided, and he grinned suddenly.

This embarrassment immediately aroused Cheng Zi'an's worry. Cheng Zihan and Mo Li, who are both Alphas, are a little better. After all, they are the two who know Alpha's resilience best.

Moreover, he was also "lessoned" by Cheng Shuo, knowing that he has always grasped his proportions very well.

And after each "special training", their abilities will be better than before.

But the two also expressed concern.

Only in the case of Renault.

Cheng Ziyi lay on the sofa and let the home medical robot apply the medicine for him, while talking to the three of them about the conversation on the training ground.

The corners of his mouth were raised, not to mention how happy he was.

Cheng Zihan on the side slapped him on the back of the head with some dismay.

"Sister!"

"What a joke! You believe him, but he is an only child!"

"Even if uncle and aunt agree, he will be with you safely for ten or twenty years. Those thirty, fifty years What about a hundred years?"

"What if he envies others for having children and wants to have children? You can't give him a child! Isn't it safe to throw it away when it's used up?"

Cheng Zi'an, who was

watching: Mo , who was watching Li:

Only Cheng Ziyi sat up in a frenzy.

"What do you mean I can't give birth to him? Why don't you say that he can't give birth to me?!"

Three people: (°_°)...

No, why is your focus on this.

"In short, I hope you love yourself well. One day, this kind of Alpha will be dumped."

"At that time, I will introduce you to various types of high-quality Alphas, and Omega will be handed over to Zi'an and mother. Alternative."

Cheng Ziyi's bold words made Cheng Ziyi inexplicably familiar.

cao, a soft yet tough plant.

Isn't that what he said to Cheng Zi'an before...

"Brother, don't let yourself be wronged, or we will feel bad."

"Okay." Raising his hand to stroke Cheng Zi'an's head, Cheng Ziyi's smile was extremely gentle.

After returning to the room, Cheng Ziyi dialed Lei Nuo's communication, wanting to share the joy with him, but also worried about his situation.

However, no one answered the communication all the time, and the information disappeared.

That night, Cheng Ziyi didn't know how he fell asleep.

He woke up suddenly when the communication sounded.

The communication was from Renault.

The first sentence she got through was: "Zi Yi, let's get married."

There was unconcealable joy in the tired voice.

Cheng Ziyi, who was worried all night: "!"

As Cheng Shuo said, Lei Nuo is the only child, and an heir is a hurdle that cannot be overcome.

Lei Nuo has liked Cheng Ziyi for six years, how could he not make a plan.

So as soon as he got home, he went to his mother first and told everything about him and Cheng Ziyi.

Opposition is inevitable, but no mother who loves her children can resist her children's pleas again and again.

After his father came back, he told his father again, and his mother was around, so he was not beaten to death.

The son insists that he is gay, and he can't respond to Omega, what can the old father do.

Now the son has found his future partner, and he said that the rice has been cooked, and the other party is Cheng Ziyi from the Cheng family.

very good!

Before I came out with my family, I cheated my body and mind outside.

As a result, Heather swung the stick more vigorously.

Why, that's the Cheng family! Cheng Shuo is a lunatic! !

Then came the family meeting.

Members included two of Raynor's uncles.

Generally, the heirs of the Patriarch are cultivated from an early age, and Lei Nuo can't give birth to heirs, so the Patriarch of Lei Nuo's next generation can only be selected from the separated collateral line.

That's what Renault thinks.

He has no next generation, so is it the same to choose from the children of his cousins?

While none of his Alpha cousins ​​had cubs yet, three of them had already married, and it was only time to conceive. The communication lasted three hours, from the very beginning of telling what happened at home to the shameless love talk at the end, if it wasn't for Cheng Ziyi's urging, Lei Nuo still wouldn't want to sleep.

After hanging up the communication, Taohua's eyes were wet and formed puddles.

Cheng Ziyi buried his face in the quilt.

He never thought that Renault would do this for him.

Also unexpected were Cheng Shuo and others.

Not only Reynolds came to the door that night, but also the Heathers.

The night before, Heather had beaten her a little hard, and the Alphas of the Cheng family could smell a trace of medicine mixed with blood.

Seeing Lei Nuo boldly holding Cheng Ziyi's hand, his eyes were full of happiness.

Cheng Zihan and Mo Li suddenly didn't know whether to sympathize or admire.

After chatting about private matters, Heather and Cheng Shuo went to the study for business.

Heather's visit this time was not only about her son, but also about the recent special changes in the military department. As the patriarch, he must ensure that the prosperity of the family is passed on.

Recently, many upper-class nobles had accidents, and even the favorite concubine of the Rongguan Harem was demoted as soon as they said it. He always felt that something serious might have happened.

The Cheng family has the closest relationship with the emperor.

He didn't expect to find out specific information, but he needed an appropriate time to release the signal that the Busman family would be loyal to the emperor for generations.

Downstairs, Mrs. Busman had already chatted with Chen Wen and Cheng Zi'an about her pregnancy.

The pregnancy period of Omega is generally 9 months, but according to the growth level of the fetus, the shortest is born after 7 and a half months, and the longest is born at 11 months.

The Cheng family's three children were all born when they were more than eight months old.

According to their physical fitness and mental strength at birth, the baby in Cheng Zi'an's stomach will only be earlier.

But how early it will be is unknown.

This was also what the Cheng family was worried about.

The ancestor of the Busman family had a patriarch who was born with double S. Mrs. Busman heard some things and knew Chen Min's worry, so she comforted her:

"The stronger the Alpha cub is, the better it knows how to protect its mother-in-law. The baby interacts with Zi'an Moli very frequently, so you have nothing to worry about."

From the moment they entered the door, they saw Cheng Zi'an and his wife comforting the overly lively cub several times, even through the clothes, they could see Gao Gao Occasional fluctuations in the protruding belly.

You can tell at a glance that the little guy is exercising his muscles and bones.

"The doctor said the same, but I still can't help worrying."

Hearing this, Mo Li nodded silently in his heart.

So is he.

Fortunately, he and Cheng Zi'an are both in the military department now, otherwise he really doesn't want him to work.