Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 Ah Ci is his, and only his!

  Galileo never thought that one day the word "single and loyal" would be between him and the person he likes.

As a royal, he was told from an early age that he would have at least three partners when he grew up.

But Alpha must focus on career. After marriage, A will be outside and O will be inside. They must not be indulged in beauty. Having multiple partners is to make the royal heirs rich.

If he stepped into that position, let alone, just look at the number of his father's harem.

Of course, there are also emperors who stick to one end, but there are very few, after all, the shortcomings of the heirs are too obvious.

For the person he loves deeply, who would be willing to give birth to him all the time? But what the royal family wants is to have plenty of heirs, otherwise if there is an accident in the middle, it will cause turmoil in the entire federation.

And it did happen thousands of years ago.

At that time, the queen was an Omega from the Cheng family, the emperor and empress played harmoniously, and there was only one queen in the harem.

But because after giving birth to the second prince, the queen's health was not very good, so the emperor had only one Alpha princess and one Omega prince under his knees.

This perfect love is still being praised even now, but from the perspective of the country, this is a dangerous step.

In history, the princess was crowned prince at the age of seven. She was seriously injured in a war and was on the verge of death. After turning the corner, she never went to the battlefield again.

He even married the crown princess soon after, and married three side concubines a year later.

The world doesn't know the reason, but the royal family knows that it's because of fear.

No one wants to see civil unrest.

When these princes are enlightened, the teachers who give lectures will start to engrave this truth into the hearts of every prince and princess in simple terms.

The stability of the Federation is not only about the previous dynasty, but also about diplomacy, and even more about the heirs.

And now, Chen Jinci told him that he didn't want to share his partner with others.

The two of them are still in a same-sex relationship without children.

The hand on the table unconsciously clenched into a fist, and the rounded nails were pressed against the palm, but it still caused a tingling pain due to excessive force.

But compared to the heart-wrenching pain in the heart, the pain in the palm became insignificant.

"Are you serious?" After a long silence, the voice was a little dry in my ears, passing by Chen Jinci's ears, there was such a broken feeling.

He looked at Alpha in front of him, the gentleness just now was gone from his handsome face.

Under the overly serious expression, he saw the well-hidden panic in those emerald eyes that seemed to be moistened.

Such a Galileo made him a little unbearable. He knew that as a good boyfriend, he shouldn't continue to say things that made the other party unhappy.

But on this matter, he felt that he had to make it clear first.

He likes Galileo, but he doesn't want to be a fish in a pond.

"Yeah."

"But you like me, and I like you too."

Hearing Chen Jinci's answer, Galileo could hardly suppress his anger.

Even the voice became ruthless.

"Yes, I like you, but that doesn't conflict with my inability to marry you."

"You have visions for the future, and so do I." "In marriage, no matter who my partner is, no matter what gender the other party is, I will only have him."

"There will only be one"

in just six words, But it seemed like an unsealed sharp knife sliced ​​through the calmness Galileo tried to maintain.

"Even if you might not like him at all?"

The words were almost forced between the teeth, with a cold chill.

"Yes, even if I don't like it."

As the future head of the Chen family, he has been prepared for a possible marriage since he was a child.

Although it's not needed right now.

And excluding the factor of marriage, it is difficult to find someone who you like and who also likes you.

So why force it?

Like his father and mother, although they are not as sweet as his uncle and aunt, there is nothing wrong with loving each other with respect.

"You!"

He wanted to say something, but he was so angry that he didn't know how to reprimand him.

Let go of the clenched hands, reach out to take the person into his arms, bowing his head is wanton plundering.

How could he say these words so heartlessly? !

Ah Ci is his!

It can only be his!

He will never allow those things to happen.

The sudden kiss was domineering and penetrated deep into his territory. Unlike the lingering kiss just now, it was so violent that Chen Jinci couldn't stand it.

As an Alpha, although physically weaker than Galileo, it is not impossible to refuse this kiss.

But Chen Jinci didn't.

He looked at the person who was kissing him. Under the ambiguous light, the handsome Alpha's fair face was a little blush perhaps because of anger.

Under the thick and curly eyelashes, the beautiful green jadeite was full of anger, just like his kiss at this time, extremely aggressive.

But if you look carefully, behind the anger is a subtle grievance hidden in the deepest part.

There was a beating in the heart for no reason, followed by a sharp pain, as if being pricked by a needle.

Reaching out to hug Alpha who was wantonly bullying him, Chen Jinci tried to respond, trying to appease the irritable snow leopard.

He really didn't expect that telling the truth would make Galileo so angry.

He thought that he understood as well as himself that the two of them could not go to the end after all.

Originally, the relationship started because of Galileo's words that he should be responsible for him, but the truth is, where should he be responsible?

It's just that the right hands help each other, and no one suffers.

The waiters who were about to serve food in the distance were stopped by the guards, and Galileo's mental power barrier unfolded, covering the picture inside and not allowing anyone to peep.

The kiss lasted a long time.

After making the already bright red lips more magnificent, Galileo set his sights on Chen Jinci's jaw and Adam's apple.

Seeing that pair of pale colored glazes stained with the color of passion/desire, the already dark eyes became darker.

She obviously likes him so much, even when he is rough on him, she just obediently comforts him in his arms.

But how can you say that you want to leave?

Just thinking about it, he became angry again, and bit Chen Jinci's Adam's apple with his teeth, but he didn't want to hurt him after all, but the tip of the teeth grinded, and soon turned into a soft kiss.

"It hurts~"

"Now I know it hurts? Who made you angry with me?" I

still remember that Galileo didn't dare to bully me when he was outside.

He reprimanded angrily, but his eyes fell on Chen Jinci's body without blinking.

It was rare to see him so full of youthful vigor. When I saw him in the elevator just now, I was amazed.

Now Chen Jinci, who looked softer after being bullied by him, was even more attractive.

The collar of the warm yellow hooded sweater was crooked due to the toss just now, revealing the attractive collarbone.

The nine-point trousers are now shrunk up to reveal a small ankle.

The not-so-short man was hugged in his arms, leaning his head on his shoulder, trying to relieve his breath, but he was very cute.

The slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and a pair of beautiful colored glasses contained moisture. The calmness and seriousness of the past were diluted by the color of the water, and it became a pool of affectionate peach blossom pool water.

With just one glance, my heart melts.

It's obviously an Alpha, but he feels that the person/child in his arms is prettier than any Omega.

"Can you calm down?"

Finally calmed down, Chen Jinci raised his head and looked at the person holding him.

He was obviously ten years older than himself, yet he was so childish when he lost his temper, and even bit him.

Reaching out to touch the Adam's apple, he stared at the culprit.

In fact, apart from the pain of being bitten, he almost couldn't hold back the tingling sensation when the tips of the teeth rubbed against his skin. Of course, he would not tell Galileo about this.

"I'm sorry."

Galileo thought he was not a gentleman, but he was not so villainous as to force others.

But just now because Chen Jinci said that he would not marry him, it was indeed him who lost his temper.

But he knew that if it happened again, he would do the same.

He couldn't imagine Chen Jinci breaking up with him and seeing another person standing beside him from now on.

His gentleness, his shyness, and many Chen Jinci that originally belonged to him will become someone else's partner.

"Chen Jinci, I like you, I like you very much." The

cold and dignified prince lowered his haughty head, and lightly rubbed against this lover whom he had liked since we met.

The softness after the toughness is even more exciting.

It's a pity that the Alpha in his arms is not included.

"I know, I like you very much, but I can't stand sharing a partner with others, it will make me feel dirty, do you understand?"

Hearing this, Galileo almost failed to suppress the anger that sprang up again.

Why is this person so brainless?

Still love to make him angry?

He didn't think he would fall in love with anyone easily. In the past thirty years, Chen Jinci was the only person who gave him the desire to kiss.

But he said that if he had someone else, he would feel dirty.

"A Ci..."

Still wanting to say something, Alpha's slender finger bones pressed against his lips, making a silent movement.

"Do you want to continue your relationship? If you want to, we can continue to have dinner. If you don't, I can leave now."

The answer was one of the two, and Galileo made the choice almost without thinking.

Withdrew the mental barrier and motioned for the guards to serve the food. He looked at the young man who had already sat back in his seat, and sighed.

Chen Jinci heard it, but just pretended not to hear it.

The meals were delivered quickly, and the tables were filled one after another.

The waiters retreated, and there were only two people in this small space.

The atmosphere of the dinner became a little stiff due to the topic just now, but during the meal, Galileo still took care of Chen Jinci as usual.

This surprised Chen Jinci quite a bit.

After being surprised, he didn't lag behind, and occasionally picked up a wet towel to help him wipe off the residue at the corner of his mouth, or helped him serve a bowl of soup.

After the meal, the two of them didn't go shopping anymore, but went back to Chen's house directly.

In the black suspension car, Galileo watched Chen Jinci get out of the car, opened his mouth, but still didn't say anything.

Usually, he would give him a kiss.

But not today.

In silence, he saw him bent down and smiled at him, saying: "Be careful on the road."

He heard his own voice, low, as if perfunctory, replied: "Yes." The

car door was closed, revealing Passing through the car window, he saw Chen Jinci walking in.

Looking at the outfit that was completely different from usual, Galileo realized again that his little boyfriend was only a sophomore in college.

Is it because you are young? So see everything in black and white?

Could it be two years later that he would change his mind?

For the first time, Galileo, who had never thought deeply about how to get along with his partner in the future, began to imagine, what if Chen Jinci was not the one who had dinner and watched movies with him?

Would he still want to kiss him, stick to him, and hug him again?