Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 An An threw herself into her husband's arms: I just miss you

  And at this moment in the martial arts arena, Cheng Ziyi's eyes widened in shock, and he looked at Lei Nuo who was holding his shoulders.

The wetness still remaining on the earlobe told him that it was not an illusion just now.

Renault took advantage of the opportunity of whispering in public and kissed his earlobe.

He still remembers that moment of enthusiasm.

The soft tip of the tongue passed by, then fell into the wet space, and was lightly rubbed by the tip of the teeth.

Is this guy crazy? ! ! ! ('') /

After being shocked, he immediately looked around again.

Although everything is only a few seconds, it is hard to guarantee that it will not be seen.

The black pupil quickly glanced around, and the vigilant look made Lei Nuo laugh lowly.

At this time, Lei Nuo was holding Cheng Ziyi's shoulders half hanging on his body, this smile caused a vibration in his chest, and clearly conveyed it to the person leaning back in front of him.

"Reynolds Busman!"

(//Д//)

This time even the senior didn't call.

Even the first and surnames are word for word, full of warning.

Xu didn't want to attract attention, so his voice was suppressed extremely low.

Qingrun's voice was a little deeper, with a bit of exasperation, letting Lei Nuo realize that his boyfriend was really angry, and at the same time, his heartbeat also missed a few beats.

He really... fell miserably on the primary school boy.

This realization didn't make Renault feel uncomfortable, on the contrary, it was like drinking a few big jars of honey, which was extremely sweet.

And even more shameless.

"I was wrong. After the meeting is over, go to the gravity room and do whatever you want, okay?"

Cheng Ziyi's words came into Cheng Ziyi's ears with some begging words, and Alpha's magnetic voice was even more seductive after being suppressed into a breathy voice.

Then there are these meaningful words, the anger just now has not subsided, and it has been added to the "fire".

The gravity room is a unique training room of the military, and the gravity control can be manually adjusted to achieve multi-directional training of the body machine.

And the memory of the last time I was there was still the person in front of me, using gravity to control him, imprisoning him to do some shameless things.

The bastard!

"Shut up!"

His cheeks were so hot that he knew what he would look like without looking in the mirror.

Quickly glanced around, but fortunately everyone was so focused on the start of the game that they didn't notice this side.

Putting his heart down, Cheng Ziyi struggled to get rid of this intimate posture.

Now he just wants to stay away from this shameless Alpha.

But Renault will let him succeed.

Although both are Alpha, Cheng Ziyi is slightly better than him in terms of mental strength, but in terms of physical fitness, he has an absolute advantage.

"Hey, don't move, and don't look at me like that. This time I can't help but want to kiss you."

"The viewing screen on the second floor must be turned on at this point. With the character of Uncle and Zi'an, it's probably already gone now ." Call up the area between you and Mo Li to watch."

"Of course, I don't mind letting my father-in-law and brother-in-law know about our relationship."

"Baby, you know, I wish everyone in the federation would know that you are mine." The

warm breath swept over the skin of the cheek, itching and hot.

Even Cheng Ziyi couldn't bear to meet the affectionate light golden eyes at a short distance away.

He never spoke of his love for those eyes, which had existed since they were friends.

And now, when friends turn into lovers.

Every time he is stared at so intently, and sees those beautiful pupils being filled with his figure, his heart softens in a mess.

Cheng Ziyi, who couldn't vent his anger, simply turned his head and ignored him.

Baby you xx!

He's an Alpha, not an Omega.

This bastard actually called him by the nickname Omega often used, it was sick.

I thought bitterly in my heart, but my heart skipped a beat unconsciously.

Very angry!

What about the senior who was as gentle as jade in front of him before, and who had a certain amount of advances and retreats?

When did you become so scheming and shameless?

If Renault knew what the person in his arms was thinking, he would have happily accepted this latest label.

If he hadn't been scheming and shameless enough, how could he have a good life now.

With the advantage of height, one can see the red earlobes under the black hair and the flushed cheeks just by lowering one's eyes.

The sulking wife seems cuter.

want to kiss.

The light in the light golden eyes dimmed, and it only recovered for a moment.

It's okay, save it for later to go to the gravity room.

Because of Lei Nuo's words, Cheng Ziyi didn't dare to refuse a lot, because he was afraid that the two people upstairs were really watching the live broadcast.

He didn't want his family to know yet.

So, he could only let Renault put his shoulders on his shoulders and half hug him.

However, what he didn't know was that the live broadcast started much earlier than they expected.

Although Cheng Zi'an didn't see the first kiss, but after Cheng Ziyi pushed Lei Nuo, but was hugged even tighter, he could clearly see it.

Subconsciously looking at Cheng Shuo who was on the sofa next to him, he saw the busy Marshal was dealing with official duties.

Unconsciously heaved a sigh of relief.

Looking at the light screen again, Lei Nuo was no longer there, only Cheng Ziyi was standing there.

At this time, the horns around the martial arts field sounded to announce the start of the training match.

Suppressing the doubts in my heart, I began to watch the game seriously.

The promotion system used in the competition lasted until six o'clock in the evening and finally entered the final.

Cheng Shuo took the dinner handed over by his subordinate, glanced at his youngest son whose eyes were almost glued to the light screen, and shook his head helplessly.

"Zian, come over to eat first."

Cheng Zi'an didn't want to move.

At this time, on the enlarged No. 2 stage on the screen, the great white lion flapped its wings and took off to avoid the attack of the gray wolf, and quickly came to the back of the gray wolf by taking advantage of the short time difference.

That's right, it's already a four-in-two right now. Unfortunately, it's Cheng Ziyi vs. Mo Li. "Zian, eat."

Cheng Shuo, who often went to Mo Li with his eldest son for a while, didn't care about this match at all.

But Cheng Zi'an cared.

Now the game on the field has reached a critical moment, and the fast breaks of the two sides make people reluctant to move away for half a second.

Cheng Zi'an nodded in response, his attitude was as perfunctory as possible.

If Chen Min is here, he must be trained.

It's a pity that Cheng Shuo, who is extremely child-controlling, is here.

Lord Military God, who is called a devil by the empire outside, is always short of breath when facing his youngest Omega son.

Even though he was icy and cold when he was a child, he always felt that no amount of pampering was enough, let alone him who is alive and pregnant with Xiaobao/bao now.

Fortunately, the battle came to an end soon, and finally ended the match with Mo Li winning.

Although he knew that the loser was his brother, Cheng Zi'an couldn't help but jumped up, startling Cheng Shuo who was on the sofa.

"Zian, be careful, don't get excited, don't jump, or I'll turn it off."

Knowing that he was wrong, Cheng Zi'an stuck out his tongue, and immediately sat back beside Cheng Shuo in a cute manner.

The little unicorn that had been standing on Cheng Zi'an's shoulder jumped down and sat on his lap.

The front hoof of the left leg rests on the protruding belly, and circles of white light radiate out, comforting the cubs who are excited by the influence of the mother, as well as the cubs that have begun to contract frequently.

At this time, on the light screen, the white lion with flying wings who had won looked up at the camera. From Cheng Zi'an's perspective, it was as if Mo Li had really seen him.

The corners of the mouth are hooked, and the eyebrows and eyes are curved in a smile.

He really wanted to go to the front, to cheer Mo Li up close in front of the stage, and to be the first to give Mo Li a hug after the game.

Hug...

Just as I was thinking about it, I suddenly felt something was wrong.

Did brother Lei Nuo hold his brother for too long?

In the afternoon, the guesses that surfaced in my heart became more and more clear, and the eyes that looked at Renault became more and more wrong.

At this time, the care that Lei Nuo had heard about Cheng Ziyi from Chen Wen's eyes turned out to be ulterior motives in his eyes.

Cheng Shuo didn't notice anything wrong with his youngest son, so he opened the insulated box and took out the food.

Lunch is eaten in the cafeteria, and dinner naturally cannot continue like this.

So Cheng Shuo asked his family to bring Cheng Zi'an's nutritious meal.

At this time, another change appeared on the screen. I just kept staring at the stage, but I didn't notice that the Omega named Tang Yu also came.

Cheng Zi'an was sure that he hadn't seen her in the previous few episodes, and then he thought, isn't the normal closing time of the medical department just at 5:30?

It seems that he came here right after work?

It is not easy to squeeze into the front of the stage in this layer of human walls.

"This Omega has a heart."

Cheng Shuo also saw Tang Yu and praised.

Don't you have a heart?

Watching the Omega on the screen hand something that looked like an insulated box to Cheng Ziyi's hand, Cheng Zi'an denied his previous guess.

It seems that he didn't come here as soon as he got off work, maybe he even borrowed the kitchen of the military headquarters to make meals quickly?

As an Omega, living in a different place, he definitely hopes that the person he likes can eat the meals he cooked at this time.

If he knows how to cook...

Thinking of this, he can't help but think of his desserts, which he has repeatedly failed.

Suddenly I feel so useless...

During pregnancy, Omega's mind is so jumpy and sensitive.

【The master is not sad, the master is the best. 】

【Admiral Mo said that as long as one person in the family can cook is enough, did the master forget? ]

[Master, don't you like the dishes your admiral cooks the most? ]

Sensing Cheng Zi'an's thoughts, the little unicorn stood up, returned to his shoulders, rubbed its nose against its master's face, and the little milky voice kept comforting.

Cheng Shuo couldn't hear the voice of the little unicorn, and only thought that the little/guy was acting like a baby with Cheng Zi'an again.

I didn't care after looking at it.

"Zian, I told you before, just ask Zi Yi if you have a chance, this Tang Yu looks pretty good to me, and her family background is not bad, if there is no one you like, it's okay to give each other a chance."

"Also At Zihan's place, the boss is already too young, and they don't take the initiative to chase after Omega, but if there is an Omega to chase them back, do they want to wait for the age to force marriage?"

"Okay."

The words of one person and one beast rang in his ears, and Cheng Zi'an quickly pulled away from his thoughts of self-loathing.

Responding to Cheng Shuo's words, he reached out and touched the little unicorn's head.

The master's hands are so soft.

The little unicorn, which was comfortable to touch, was burned and pushed its head, rubbing against Cheng Zi'an's palm, with a look of enjoyment.

On the screen, the Omega named Tang Yu didn't give away what he was holding, but his brother was talking to Mo Li.

After a short break, the final game begins.

This one was not as intense as the previous one, but it was very stalemate.

Seeing that Cheng Zi'an was not at ease eating.

Finally, after more than half an hour, the training match ended with Murray winning.

The military headquarters has always been the place where Mu Qiang's essence is most prominent.

Following the first place in the last military festival, Mo Li, who won the first place in the training match again, undoubtedly became the object of everyone's admiration.

Mo Li's name was shouted loudly in the whole martial arts arena, but Mo Li didn't pay attention.

Even the shape of the beast did not change, and it flew up to the second floor amidst the exclamation of the crowd.

Seeing this through the light screen, Cheng Zi'an immediately got up and ran to open the door and go out.

As soon as he arrived at the corridor, he saw the big white lion flying in front of him with its wings spread.

Adult lions are very large and have larger wings.

It can be nearly three meters when spread out flat.

The pure white feathers look soft, but Cheng Zi'an, who has long been used to touching them, knows it.

The only thing that is really soft is the inner part where the wings connect to the body.

It was these wings that resisted the fatal blow for him. At that moment, the blood stained his eyes, as if the whole world was red.

"Why are you crying?"

Originally, she wanted to share the joy with his baby immediately, but unexpectedly her eyes turned red when she saw him.

Mo Li immediately recovered his human form and hugged him tightly.

"Did the little guy/guy make you uncomfortable?"

As time went by, the cubs became more mature and more mischievous.

Sometimes it moves so much that it makes Cheng Zi'an feel nauseous, and sometimes vomits.

"No, I just miss you."

Putting his arms around Mo Li's waist and hugging them back, Cheng Zi'an buried his face into Mo Li's chest.

A steady heartbeat can be heard in the ear, and the breath is filled with the unique cedar scent of Mo Li, mixed with a little sweat.

Just feel at ease.

"I miss you too."

Feeling the uneasiness in his arms, he looked at his father-in-law at the door.

Seeing him shake his head slightly.

Knowing that nothing happened, it was classified into the sensitive psychology of pregnancy.

As for what the little unicorn tried to express [the owner must be unhappy because he can't cook], Mo Li didn't understand at all.

"I want to go home."