Chapter 265 (b)

Follow the ancestral precepts, then it's not the hot-tempered Cheng Shuo.

At this moment in the study of the Mo family, Mo Li looked at Cheng Zi'an and couldn't believe what he heard.

"Wedding?"

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?"

Seeing Alpha's expression, Cheng Zi'an burst out laughing.

"We've registered, and of course we're going to have a wedding. Don't tell me you want to hide the marriage?"

Cheng Zi'an was amused again when he said the last two words.

The fact that they became partners has been on the hot searches, and I'm afraid it can't be called a hidden marriage.

It has to be said that father and son are father and son, and sometimes their ideas will coincide with each other.

"No!"

Hearing what Cheng Zi'an said, Mo Li quickly denied, and the eager tone made Omega's smile deepen.

"Really?"

"Hmm."

"Then let's take a look at the hotel together and make plans? I told my mother that when we go back this weekend, we will tell her the hotel we have booked and the wedding date, and she will send invitations."

"Okay."

Seeing that the matter was settled, Cheng Zi'an didn't want to disturb him any longer.

Originally, he ran up without thinking too much, probably because he was a little excited because of the mention of the marriage, but now after talking about the matter, he realized that his family seemed to be disturbing Mo Li's work.

Mo Li, who has not returned to work due to a leg injury, actually has a lot of work every day, and the adjutant will send a large stack of stacks for him to review and stamp in person every day.

"Then I'll go out first, don't be too late, I'll go back to the room first."

"Wait."

Standing up from the seat, he hopped a few steps and caught up with Cheng Zi'an who was about to go out. With black eyes shining with stars, Mo Li stretched out his hand tentatively, and hugged him into his arms.

He noticed that the person in his arms froze at first, and then quickly relaxed, which made him more courageous, and the original temptation turned into a real hug.

Wrapping the man in his arms, he said,

"Can you stay with me for a while?

" When he said this, he didn't know how eager the hope hidden in his eyes was.

Cheng Zi'an didn't realize that Mo Li's request was so simple , Thinking of the sudden hug now, the intimacy before going home flashed by the alarm clock, he took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, then wait for me, I'll get a book. "

" When it's the weekend, we'll bring your books here too, shall we? I can sort out half a cabinet here, or we can buy another cabinet and put another table and chair there. Seeing

Mo Li gesturing in the study room, Cheng Zi'an took a deep look at him, and after a few seconds, he said with curved eyebrows,

"Okay. "

Although the Mo family is only half the size of the Cheng family, and even only has a small garden, it is only a study, so it is not impossible to vacate it.

Mo Li directly ignored these, and only gave him half of his study. Cheng Zi'an didn't need to think about it all.

The newlyweds worked hard to adapt to each other's lifestyles, and also tried to accommodate each other into their own lifestyles, which made him feel very satisfied.

***

The busy working days passed quickly, and the two ushered in a new round of vacation.

Cheng Zi'an has already submitted his rewritten project report, along with the preliminary data made in the past few days. Although it is not 100% proof that the new drug will be successful, at least it has made a good start.

After the approval from above, the experiment can start, and he believes that his uncle emperor will not miss such a good future.

Moreover, this experiment is a more comprehensive genetic reproduction of the muscle regeneration agent. Although he cannot guarantee that the experiment will be successful, as long as he thinks about the results of the experiment, he believes that his uncle the emperor will definitely nod.

As for Mo Li, after all, he is still in the half-vacation period of resuming work, so it is naturally easy to take a vacation.

So, on Saturday morning, the two rushed to Cheng's house after breakfast.

When they arrived, they ran into Cheng Ziyi who had just returned from overtime work.

Extremely sleepy, he walked in the door while talking to Lei Nuo, half leaned against Alpha beside him, feeling embarrassed, only raised his eyelids when he saw Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li, and yawned, he said His voice was a little fluttering:

"Morning, have you had breakfast?"

"Have you eaten, brother, have you not slept for a few days? Brother Lei Nuo, thank you for your hard work."

When Cheng Ziyi said this, his eyes almost closed Closed, Cheng Zi'an frowned slightly, asked realistically, then looked at Lei Nuo who was beside him, and said gently.

Renault was a little surprised by his reaction.

To say that from the time I met Cheng Ziyi to now, I have never seen Cheng Zi'an speak so well, and I didn't realize it for a while, and when I realized what I should say, Omega had already turned its attention to Mo Li.

"I guess I haven't slept for another three or four days. Mo Li helped me send my brother in," he said, looking at Lei Nuo again, "Brother Lei Nuo, sit inside for a while, let Mo Li send his brother up."

Not at all. Lei Nuo who thinks this is hard work: (°_°)...

IF Line Fanwai [22] Chen Wen: This necklace is a bit familiar

Seeing the benefits of being close to the person he likes being taken away by Mo Li, Lei Nuo is really not in a good mood, but just Unable to say anything better to refuse, he nodded towards Cheng Zi'an, and asked,

"Have you recovered yet? Why don't you rest at home before going to work?" The

two families are also relatively close because of the relationship between Lei Nuo and Cheng Ziyi. , when Cheng Zi'an was hospitalized, the Lei Nuo family came to visit several times. This time when they heard that Cheng Zi'an was discharged from the hospital, Mrs. Busman wanted to find a day to visit, but unexpectedly, Cheng Zi'an had already married herself after being discharged from the hospital for a day.

Hearing that he lived in Mo's house, Mrs. Busman took a break from her thoughts, but when she had afternoon tea with Chen Wen, she would inevitably laugh and be a little envious.

After returning home, he began to catch him asking when she would let her settle this matter, which gave Renault some headaches.

"It's almost recovered."

Seeing that Mo Li asked the guards to help Cheng Ziyi go in, Cheng Zi'an replied with a smile.

Cheng Ziyi, who was extremely sleepy, let others lead him into the house, because he knew that he was surrounded by trustworthy people, so he was totally unprepared.

"Is this too sleepy again?"

Chen Min, who is accustomed to her son's appearance, only glanced at it, and asked the waiter at home to take over and bring him up. She looked at Lei Nuo and said with a smile:

"I'm in trouble, Renault. Let's have lunch here today. Auntie asked them to cook your favorite dish."

"Auntie, no need. I have something to do. I'll just say hello to you and leave."

If it was normal, he would naturally If he stayed along, he might have a chance to go upstairs and wake Cheng Ziyi up later, but today, seeing Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li coming back early together, he intuitively knew that something was wrong, and it was always not good to have him as an outsider around.

"That's it, be careful on the way, come over for dinner when you have time."

"Okay, Auntie." He replied with a smile, and greeted Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li, Lei Nuo turned and left.

Mo Li looked at his back, and then at Cheng Ziyi, who was almost in a semi-conscious state and was brought upstairs. He didn't know what he thought of, but there was some deep meaning in his eyes.

At this time, I only heard Cheng Zi'an's voice from beside me -

"This is what Mo Li gave me, it's my mother's relic."

The mother said, referring to Mo Li's mother.

It turned out that after sending Lei Nuo away, Chen Min noticed that the necklace appeared on the neck of his son who had never worn jewelry for the first time, so he joked casually.

Hearing this, Cheng Zi'an took the necklace from his neck and handed it to Chen Min, explaining the reason.

"The material of this necklace seems a bit familiar."

Just now, the necklace only exposed a small section between Cheng Zi'an's neck, so I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but now holding it in my hand and touching it, I feel a little familiar.

It looks familiar to her, but she can't name the material. She must have seen it at some auction.

"Really? Leng Ge looked at it out of curiosity, but he said he didn't know him."

"Well, because of the special material, I have some impressions, but I don't remember when I saw it." After a pause, she touched the pendant below, "This jade pendant is also very special, it looks ordinary, but it is absolutely It 's not an ordinary emerald."

"Mo Li, this gift is too expensive."

"No, I believe that if my mother is still alive, I will be very happy to give it to Zi'an."

Hearing what he said, Chen Wen Didn't say anything, just asked curiously:

"You really don't plan to find your mother's family? This necklace is not ordinary. If you want to find out the source, the buyer must be able to find

out the source." "No, thank you Mother."

"That's fine." Seeing that he really didn't mean that, Chen Wen stopped asking, and asked instead, "Have you had breakfast? I'll let them make some."

"I have."

"Wedding How are you thinking about the matter? Has the wedding date been set? I am just waiting to post the wedding invitation."

Chen Wen said, the expression on his face can be described as impatient.

It can be said that for her, the biggest thing in front of her eyes is the next three small marriages, and among them, Cheng Zi'an's is the one that worries her the most.

At this moment, I finally found someone who is reliable. It seems that she loves his son very much, and her cold-hearted son is finally willing to marry without rejection. She can't wait to tell the whole Federation that her youngest son is finally married. up.

Seeing his mother's excited look, Cheng Zi'an subconsciously glanced at Mo Li, his fair cheeks flushed.

"Is it okay at the beginning of the next month? I checked and it seems that there are a lot of things to prepare."

Cheng Zi'an said.

This time was decided after he discussed with Mo Li.

After being asked about this question by Chen Min, the two began to look for wedding strategies on the Internet, browsed a lot of forums, Xingbo, and read the experience shared by many bloggers.

It takes a lot of time to prepare for everything from wedding photos to hotel reservations and ceremonies.

And both of them want to give each other the best, so naturally they have to prepare well.

"You guys want to prepare by yourself?"

Originally, she planned to arrange everything for the wedding after the time was set, but she would listen to Cheng Zi'an's words, Chen Wen couldn't help being stunned.

The reason why she was decided to arrange this matter was entirely because Cheng Zi'an was impatient with all kinds of trivial matters since he was a child.

Except for medical experiments, it seems that he is willing to devote some time to one thing, even fighting training, because he is so strong, and he doesn't want to go to the battlefield. He is just a scum that needs to be distracted by Alpha. Will keep exercising.

"Well, mother, Mo Li and I will prepare for this matter together."

Looking at Mo Li, Cheng Zi'an nodded at Chen Min and said.

I saw that the smile on Chen Min's face deepened, and her voice was more cheerful than before.

"That's right, that's right. The wedding should be prepared by you young people yourself. Then I won't interfere. You should pay attention to the time yourself. You must book the hotel first this month. The invitations should be sent out as early as possible." "Okay Yes , mother."

As he spoke, he winked at Mo Li who was at the side, and the playful look caught Mo Li's eyes and couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips.

He knew that Cheng Zi'an was saying to him, "Now you feel at ease?", because the message from his mother seemed to help them take care of everything, so he was worried that if they had to do it themselves, it would make his mother unhappy.

Chen Min saw the little interaction between the two, not to mention how happy she was.

Isn't this what she and her husband were looking forward to.

The two of them stayed at Cheng's house for a whole day, packed three big boxes of things, and brought them back to Mo's house at night.

As the condition of Mo Li's feet improved, the two of them had already moved from the guest room to Mo Li's room. At night, Cheng Zi'an tidied up the closet and hung up his clothes one by one, looking at Mo Li's and his own. , an indescribable feeling spread from the bottom of my heart, and my heart, which had been empty until now, was now full.

"I'll take care of the things in the study room tomorrow, go to bed first, okay?"

Mo Li, who was helping to tidy things together, saw that all the clothes had been tidied up, and he suggested by looking at the clock on the table.

"En." Nodding his head, Cheng Zi'an frowned and looked at Mo Li, and asked in a soft voice, "Can I really be with you? Will it disturb your work?"

"No. "

How could you bother? He wished he could see him within his field of vision just by raising his eyes, so that he could confirm that all of this was true.

"En!"

In the past, if Cheng Zi'an knew that someone wanted him to share a study with him, he might even bluntly express his refusal, but now, he is full of joy.

There was a smile in the soft reply.

In the ears, anyone can feel how good his mood is.

Even Mo Li also bent the corners of his lips.

After tidying up his things, Cheng Zi'an went to the bathroom to take a shower first, followed by Mo Li.

Because the foot injury has almost healed, there is a reason to refuse Omega to continue to bathe him.

God knows how he spent that period of time, always carrying the long and heavy military regulations, the smell of Omega pheromones in his breath, and the soft palms and finger pulps that occasionally touched his body, his self-control During that time experienced the most severe test.

Anyway, there was no accident in front of Cheng Zi'an.

Otherwise, he really doesn't know how to explain it. He is helping, but he just wants to thank him.

He was afraid that Cheng Zi'an would hate him.

As the night approached the early morning, Mo Li came out of the bathroom covered in moisture, the person on the bed was already lying down, his eyes were closed, and he seemed to be asleep.

He turned off the lights, leaving only a string of nightlights on the wall, lifted the quilt and lay down beside Omega.

As if sensing someone approaching, Cheng Zi'an, who was used to sleeping next to someone, spontaneously turned over to face Mo Li's direction and moved a little closer.

His eyes were closed, and his breathing was long.

This habitual closeness softened Alpha's brows and eyes.

He moved closer until Cheng Zi'an's face was just a few feet away, and his breath was once again haunted by his pheromones. The fragrant rose fragrance made him unable to resist sniffing the back of Omega's neck.

That's where the glands are located.

In the future, he will inject his glandular fluid there, making him his own.

As long as he thought of this, Mo Li felt completely satisfied.

His icy blue eyes stared at the nape of his neck, and after thinking for a while, he glanced at the sleeping Cheng Zi'an, felt his breathing again, and was sure that he was asleep.

Alpha propped his elbow on the bed with one hand, and then approached the back of Omega's neck. He lowered his head as lightly as possible.

He was nostalgic for the smooth and delicate skin on the Omega's glands on his lips.

But he didn't dare to stay for too long, he just kissed lightly and left immediately.

Just this is enough for him.

Lie down again, looking at Cheng Zi'an's sleeping face, with plump lips on his belly, he said softly:

"Good night, wife."

Naturally, the sleeping person would not give him any response.

This time at dawn, when Cheng Zi'an opened his eyes, he found himself getting up in Mo Li's arms again, with that familiar leg-crossing movement, and the hand that he didn't know when he was holding Mo Li's hand.

He was used to it, and he would not let go immediately, and his face flushed.

He looked up at Mo Li who was also awake, and generously sent a good morning kiss.

His short lips touched his upper lip, and he said,

"Good morning, husband."

IF Line Fanwai [23] Mo Li: Cheng Zi'an is his, and it will be for the rest of his life!

Now that he decided to settle the wedding as soon as possible, Cheng Zi'an got up immediately after waking up, dragged Mo Li to have a quick breakfast, and then went straight to the top ten hotels with the most popular reviews.

The two of them don't like to be lively, but out of consideration for the Cheng family, they finally chose a top club in the Federation among the ten hotels that they ran to in the evening.

Because the top floor has a very wide space of 300 square meters.

There may not be many people invited by the Cheng family, but they are definitely high-ranking and important. In this way, the quality and style of the banquet are very particular.

There is no need to worry about the food, the emperor Austin has already spoken, and the top royal chef team in the palace will host the banquet at that time.

They mentioned this to the manager of the clubhouse, and the other party readily agreed.

How could it be possible to disagree? That's the royal chef, and you can't even invite someone. Isn't this just free advertising~

As for the banquet layout, the manager introduced a wedding planning center. It is from this planning center.

With the intention of not wasting time, the two rushed to the address provided by the manager non-stop, and added the store manager's communication.

The day didn't end until nearly eleven o'clock.

Fortunately, the results are quite satisfactory.

Whether it was the hotel or the wedding banquet planning, they were all resolved within one day, at least there was no need to ask for leave tomorrow. This was a very important matter for Cheng Zi'an, who was about to enter the busy period of experimental research.

Mo Li felt his good mood especially deeply.

Seeing that the corners of his lips were upturned when he carried his clothes into the bathroom, Alpha also bent his eyes.

This night, Cheng Zi'an was extremely sleepy but didn't want to sleep at all. He waited until Mo Li lay down on the bed, and he leaned over.

"Still sleeping? Aren't you very sleepy?"

Mo Li rubbed his hair and asked.

Recently, after Cheng Zi'an returned to work, he was very tired when he got home every day. It was very rare to be so awake at night and wait for him to take a shower and lie down.

"I just want to wait for you." Responding in a daze, Cheng Zi'an stretched out his hand to take Mo Li's other hand, the comfort of being touched on the top of his head made him narrow his eyes, and his voice seemed a little fuzzy.

This kind of him is not as indifferent as usual, he is so sweet that it will melt Mo Li's heart.

"Well, I'm here, go to sleep, it's getting late, and I have to go to work tomorrow."

Mo Li said with a low smile, full of joy in the ice blue.

"Send...me...tomorrow?"

Intermittently, each word was lighter than the last word, the thick and curly eyelashes had already drooped, casting a fan-shaped arc on the lower eyelid.

The whole child is obedient and soft.

"Well, I'll see you off, honey, go to sleep."

Mo Li slightly propped up his elbows, lowered his head and kissed Cheng Zi'an's hair top.

This sentence did not wait for Cheng Zi'an's response, the sound of steady breathing came, and he had already fallen asleep.

Mo Li smiled and lay down beside him.

A little closer than before, he held him in his arms.

Since the two lived together, apart from the last kiss, they haven't had any further intimacy, but he is not in a hurry.

Cheng Zi'an is his.

All my life.

So, everything can come slowly.

He reached out and touched Omega's face, then kissed the tip of his nose again, he said goodnight softly, and then closed his eyes.

***

"Bastards! They are all bastards!! If it wasn't for Zeng Ran, if it wasn't for him! Damn it!"

In the study room in the middle of the night, Kane smashed everything that could be thrown out beside him, as if he couldn't express his love without doing this. How angry.

Thinking of the photos submitted by his subordinates just now, the two of them went out together, went to Cheng's house together, went to the hotel for the engagement banquet time, and went to the wedding banquet planning center together, all these were stimulating Kane's nerves .

He didn't know that he shouldn't continue to pay attention, but how could he swallow this breath.

Cheng Zi'an should have belonged to him, if Zeng Ran hadn't intervened, he believed that Cheng Zi'an would agree to his relationship after a while.

He is the fourth prince. He has a mother and concubine who is the most beloved by the emperor, and a father who loves him. Even if the Cheng family is valued, as long as he persists, his father will definitely go to the Cheng family to persuade him because of his love. .

Cheng Zi'an's attitude is the same to everyone, except for that silly bastard from the Xu family who is self-righteous and messing up, no one sees that Cheng Zi'an has the slightest response to which Alpha.

No.

Absolutely not.

But when facing him, whether it is respect in terms of status or other things, at least he will accompany him to say a few words, no matter how you look at it, his chances of winning are very high.

Once she married Cheng Zi'an, would she still be afraid of Galileo?

The throne is almost secure.

If you can get someone you have liked for a long time and achieve your goal, why not do it?

But now!

"Bang!"

There was another crackling sound, this time under Kane's anger, the strong fluctuation of mental power spread and affected the ancient porcelain on the ancient shelf.

The housekeeper at the side listened to the crisp sound, and quickly calculated the loss tonight in his heart. Even if he got used to it, he couldn't help but feel heartache.

Those are all star coins, and some of them are orphans that even star coins may not be able to buy.

The fourth prince is liked by the emperor, there are quite a few such orphans, and now another batch of them completed their mission after hearing a sound, which is also a grievance.

But the butler didn't dare to say anything, so he could only try to minimize his sense of existence so as not to hit the firepower.

After venting his anger, Kane left the study and went downstairs directly.

When the butler caught up with him, he had already gone out and drove the sports car, leaving the butler with a tail light.

Can't this be the time to go to the palace?

The butler frowned and thought.

However, the fact is that Kane really went to the palace. When Yilan was woken up in her sleep and said that the fourth prince's family was waiting outside the palace gate, she couldn't believe what she heard.

"It is indeed the fourth prince's token, and it can't be wrong." The

highly respected eldest palace lady replied respectfully.

"Send someone to bring him in." Saying that, she took the coat handed over by the grand lady and put it on, Yilan's expression was not good, "Why is this kid so frizzy? What time is it?" The words were That said, but in fact Yilan was also very worried, afraid that something would happen outside the palace, otherwise why would Kane enter the palace overnight?

But who would have thought that after Kane was picked up, when she listened to him venting his emotions and asking her what to do, Yilan suddenly felt a sense of hatred.

"Did you ignore what I told you last time? How many times have I told you that it's okay to pursue legitimate means, but if you want to use your brains, then make sure you can deal with the aftermath until no one finds out before you act."

"Now it doesn't matter whether Zeng Ran did it or who did it, whether you knew about it or not. Do not search for anything, understand?"

Yilan patiently said a lot, but she was not sure how much Kane understood.

And how could Kane not know what she said, but it has reached this point...

Damn it, if Zeng Ran's move was not too sudden and kept him in the dark, how could there be anything wrong with Mo Li?

Isn't it because Mo Li saved him that he nodded?

But if there was no such thing at the beginning, the two of them still have no intersection.

hateful!

However, at this time, apart from venting his emotions, there was really nothing he could do, and considering that his father asked the royal chef team to be in charge of Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li's wedding in the end, Kane was even more embarrassed.

what is this?

Helping the wandering bead organize a wedding banquet by mistake?

Mingming's father knew how much he liked Cheng Zi'an, but he didn't provide any help in this matter at all, he just gave him a good name, and he didn't do any persuasion.

Just thinking of these, I couldn't help but make a comparison, and Kane felt even more angry.

"Shut up, you're really crazy. Walls have ears, do you know that you are still talking so loudly about the leftover pearls that have been strayed outside? Are you afraid that others won't know that you have an older brother?!"

"What's more, you Don't you know how much your father loves you? Aren't you poking his heart with these words? Cheng Shuo is his child, and the two grew up together. Of course, the relationship is different, not to mention the Cheng family's long-standing love for the royal family. Neutral attitude, you are not allowed to say these things in the future."

"But mother concubine, that is Mo Li! At the beginning, no matter how I tried to change him to die outside, instead of bringing him back, what was grandfather doing back then?"

Hearing that Kane started to speak freely, Yilan immediately covered his mouth.

"You dare to say such things, are you crazy? You are not allowed to bring up the past, understand?" After

a pause, she continued:

"And what you said, if you can, your grandfather can let him back? You are poking his heart, don't you know how much he loves you?"

Kane, who knew he was slipping, lowered his eyes and did not speak again.

He doesn't know how much it hurts him, but he still knows exactly how much the Nalan family wants the family to have a queen dowager.

Zeng Ran, Wenyin...

Yilan didn't know that her son already hated her father as well. Seeing that he didn't refute, she was a little relieved.

"My concubine knows that you like Cheng Zi'an, but sometimes you have to endure some things. As long as you are patient enough, there will always be a chance to get back everything you want.

" How long can Mo Li, who is only half a waste, survive on the battlefield?"

While talking, seeing her son stare at him suddenly, Yilan smiled and patted his head, just like she did when she was a child, she said:

"Learn to be patient, Kane, yours will eventually be yours , as long as you still want him." In the

Palace of Qinzheng, he was still scribbling and scribbling reports from various places, and Austin heard the news that the fourth prince returned to the palace late at night, and was picked up by Concubine Yilan. palace.

He frowned, fearing that something might happen, he patted Dark Five and went over.

Unexpectedly, An Wu would come back soon, reporting that Yilan Palace was "surrounded" like an iron bucket at this time, and seemed to be discussing something in secret.

If Line Extra [24] Austin: Mo Li is my son?

When the word "secret talk" is involved, it always gives Austin a bad feeling.

What do the two mothers and sons need to discuss in secret? Need something so late at night?

His icy blue eyes sank slightly, and he said,

"Send someone to monitor, and be careful not to be discovered."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

An Wu, who was kneeling below, immediately took orders and quickly disappeared into the hall.

Behind the desk, Austin looked at the small stack of reports left on the desk, put down the pen in his hand, got up and walked out.

At this moment, he was not in the mood to continue reviewing the report, and always felt that something was going to happen.

And the facts also proved that he didn't think about it. Something happened, and it was a big deal.

Perhaps it was really the life of doting on the harem in recent years that made Yilan lose her vigilance.

If in previous years, no matter how urgent Kane had been, as long as it was not life-threatening, he should have been placed in his former palace, instead of talking in detail all night and setting up such obvious vigilance.

Although she reminded Kane more than once to be careful about the walls, and asked him to speak carefully, but in fact, what she did was already extremely careless.

Just the fact that Kane entered the palace in the middle of the night was enough to attract attention. It is impossible to say that no one asked about it the next day.

So what if Austin asked?

Why did you enter the palace, and why didn't you go to your own bedroom after entering the palace? What important event happened, you must come to the mother's concubine's palace in the middle of the night?

It can be said that no matter which one, it is enough for her to drink a pot.

Listening to Dark Five's report, Austin's complexion became darker and darker, until finally, his mental power exploded uncontrollably, and the study was immediately in a mess.

Even An Wu, who knelt on the ground and recovered his eyesight, suffered such a blow abruptly.

Austin propped his hands on the table, his face was frosted, he looked at An Wu who was kneeling on the ground and said,

"You heard it with your own ears, and you didn't say a single lie?"

"Yes, Your Majesty." "Go on, this one Things..." "Understanding."

Soon, he was the only one left in the study, and Li Yan outside the door did not hear the sound coming from inside, and seeing that An Wu was being helped away by An Liu after he came out, he lowered his head again Stay outside the door.

After a long time, there was a sound of opening the door, and Austin came out with sadness on his face.

Seeing this, Li Yan hurriedly sent someone to clean up the mess inside, while he followed quickly.

Under the moonlight, after several turnarounds, he looked at the familiar palace and sighed inwardly.

How many times is this this week?

In fact, he has never quite understood, since he loves the Queen so much, why does His Majesty pamper Concubine Yilan who is only somewhat similar in behavior? Even Aiwu and Wu's love for the fourth prince?

These queens really want to see?

His Majesty always comes here to sit and whisper to the air.

To put it bluntly, if there is such a thing as a soul in this world, if the queen's soul really wants to come back, I'm afraid she won't come back here, right?

Li Yan didn't come up with this idea out of thin air.

He has been with Austin since he was a child, and after watching too much, he actively or passively posted Austin's Omega, Beta, and even Alpha.

There are those who are interested in each other, and naturally there are those who really like them, but Empress Mo Yushu, she is neither.

She was actively pursued by Austin, and even went to war with the then emperor and his father in order to marry her.

The only good thing is that Mo Yushu's Mohist beast is a flying winged white lion, which is a very important gene for the royal family.

It is said that a long time ago, the royal family produced the holy beast White Tiger.

The fighting power of the white tiger with a pair of white wings is beyond the charts, but only a few have emerged in the past millions of years, and the probability of this is really low.

In order to pass on this gene chain as much as possible, the royal family is more inclined to have wings in the choice of the matrilineal side.

Li Yan didn't know how much Mo Yushu loved Austin.

He has seen the late night in autumn and winter, the empress came with the cold and dew, when he knew that the emperor was going to visit the other concubines according to the regulations, he put down the soup he made by himself and left with almost no reaction, with a gentle smile in his eyes .

He has also seen the desolation on the Queen's face when someone broke good news, but she remained silent.

Laughing is really laughing, and being lonely is really being lonely.

He thought His Majesty should have noticed it.

So after "completing the task", he began to favor the queen alone, and only occasionally gave birth to other concubines.

Just like what he did to the imperial concubine now.

But obviously he's not alone, isn't he?

So what now? What is the reason for His Majesty to come to this place again?

Li Yan's curiosity was wandering in his heart, but his face didn't show at all. He stood one meter away from Austin and waited for orders.

After an unknown amount of time, he heard the dazed emperor say:

"Call Cheng Shuo into the palace, now, immediately, immediately!"

After saying that, he got up and left, this time he took a small earring from the queen's jewelry box , held in the palm of his hand and strode out of the palace.

Cheng Shuo was sleeping soundly when he received Li Yan's notification.

When the housekeeper knocked on the door, he even thought he had heard wrong.

Chen Min was also alarmed.

Being called into the palace in the middle of the night was usually when the frontline battle was tense, which made Cheng Shuo instantly have a bad premonition.

But after thinking about it, I really can't think of any place where the recent war will be so tight.

In the past few days, the strategy meeting seems to be quite peaceful.

Looking at Li Yan again, seeing him looking out the window and not talking to him, he knew that this matter was not simple.

Either Lian Yan didn't know what it was, or it was so serious that he didn't dare to describe it for fear of making a mistake.

But no matter which one, Li Yan's current performance is enough to illustrate its seriousness.

After getting off the car, Li Yan sent Cheng Shuo to the Hall of Qinzheng, nodded to him and backed away.

Cheng Shuo knocked on the door and opened it after hearing "Come in".

At this time, the study room has taken on a completely new look, and the mess of a few hours ago can't be seen at all, but who is Cheng Shuo?

He often goes in and out of the study room, he is very clear about the decorations inside.

The fact that so many can be replaced at one time is obviously due to man-made damage, and the one who can do this is the person in front of him?

"Good day, Your Majesty."

"Get up," waving casually, Austin looked at Cheng Shuo with a downcast expression, "Ah Shuo, what do you think of Mo Li?"

Cheng Shuo: ?

Hasn't this topic been discussed before?

"Your Majesty, people should not be judged by their appearance, not to mention that Mo Li's previous appearance was actually excellent. If it wasn't for that accident, he would also be a very popular Alpha in Omega. As for the destroyed wings, he changed them to save Zi'an. If this is the case, it is enough for him to match Zi'an."