Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 Kane: There should have been his children there

  Austin will bring all the princes to attend, which Cheng Shuo only knew when he went to the palace to pick him up in the morning.

Even a day earlier, he would try to stop it.

Although he always said that Mo Li robbed his family of cabbage, for this reason, he would lure people to the martial arts field from time to time to "compete".

But in fact, he is very satisfied with Mo Li, his son-in-law.

Now that there is another layer of relationship, Cheng Shuo's love for Mo Li is no less than that of Austin.

With Murray's intelligence, it is impossible not to guess the real purpose of Austin's move.

Sighing secretly in his heart, he silently lighted a row of wax for his hair, Cheng Shuo still had his usual serious expression on his face.

Austin didn't know about his "schadenfreude" at all, and only waited for Mo Li to be called forward later, and vaguely asked him to recognize his brothers and sisters.

This is the first time that I have the opportunity to accompany my father to participate in such an important trip. This seems to be a very big test for the unfavored princes and daughters.

It is also an opportunity to express yourself.

Except for the cubs who are still drinking milk, even the 8-year-old tenth emperor girl has a serious face.

As an Omega, it is even more rare to be able to appear on such an occasion. From receiving the news yesterday to this morning, she has listened to her mother and concubine's advice too many times.

The emperor's brother was told by his mother and concubine for a long time to take good care of her.

This sympathy is not only important, but also broadcast live across the federation, she must not make a single mistake, and bring down the imperial brother and mother concubine.

Since it is the anniversary of the founding of the federal army, the oath is inevitable, and the speech is also inevitable.

There is also an award ceremony.

Originally, these things were supposed to take place next month, but now it has been brought forward, and the presiding officer has changed from Marshal to Emperor, which is a rare honor.

The salute was fired, and the blue sky was full of noise. 66 small fighter jets shot straight into the sky, performing various tricks, signaling the beginning of the ceremony.

During the ritual and music, senior military officers led by the Marshal walked onto the red carpet.

Cheng Shuo was at the forefront as the head of the Eight Marshals.

A row of eight people stood in front of the rostrum and saluted, followed by the marshal, followed by the general.

Austin watched Mo Li walking from the red carpet step by step, each step was like a distance measured by a ruler, his tall and straight figure, and the aura of his whole body, all these made him feel a feeling called "my son grows up" from the bottom of his heart. pride.

Besides, there are still medals in the two rows on the chest, Austin is even more satisfied with Murray.

This is his and Yu Shu's child.

Even without the best education, he still grew into a very strong presence in Alpha.

Thinking of this, in addition to being proud, there is also a deep sense of distress.

On the square, Mo Li stood up according to the position during the rehearsal.

Turning a blind eye to Austin's gaze on him.

Looking straight ahead, his mind was full of Cheng Zi'an.

I was thinking about whether he would return to the cage obediently, worrying about whether he was tiring me, and worrying about the results of his clinical experiment today.

As long as it was about Cheng Zi'an, Mo Li would never ignore it.

Because of the principle of confidentiality, he didn't know the progress of the experiment, and he guessed the result today, and Zi'an didn't deny it.

He knew how much effort his wife had put into this matter, so he naturally hoped for a good result.

In addition, he often performs encrypted missions and goes to the front line of the war. He knows better than anyone else how much change this potion will bring to the army if it is successful.

Those comrades who were obviously excellent, but were forced to leave the army due to various disabilities.

They lost more than just limbs, and some even lost their families at the same time.

They also suffered all kinds of contemptuous looks, just because they left the army with a mutilated body.

There are always some people who self-righteously judge the shortcomings of others, and use the greatest malice to slander others, as if doing so can show how noble they are.

Just a bunch of rubbish.

But it was this bunch of rubbish that ruined countless disabled and retired soldiers.

Are they cowardly?

Not really.

They are just disappointed in this world.

The music continued, and the cameras in the sky broadcast the grand occasion below to every planet in the Federation.

At this time, in a three-story villa on T1 star, the atmosphere in the living room was so depressing that one could even breathe lightly, lest he offend the nobleman on the sofa.

Kane looked at the live broadcast on the TV screen with a gloomy expression on his face.

"Fourth prince, you see, in previous years, His Majesty always took you to attend important events and ceremonies, but this year you are not here, His Majesty would rather bring all the princes and princesses with him, but did not give anyone the only honor and favor. It can be seen that he is thinking about you. "

The one who spoke was an Alpha who was about forty years old. His square face made him look quite honest, and he looked stable.

Being exiled this time, Austin withdrew all the close guards and think tanks around Kane and let him come here alone.

This person was from Wenyin before Kane arrived. Nahe arranged for T1 star early.

S-level mental strength, beast-shaped black bear, although he is not extremely powerful in T1 star, but he is smart enough and sincere enough.

Kane is taking care of everything here.

He kept in mind that when he left the main planet, Lord Nahe asked him to try his best to persuade the fourth prince, so he must not let him be impulsive.

At least outside the villa, Kane's image must conform to the appearance of a modest gentleman, even if this is a T1 star.

So after noticing that his complexion was not right, Alpha quickly expressed his relief.

In fact, in the past, Austin never took Kane alone to attend important occasions, otherwise Galileo and Kane would not have an equal share.

As the eldest son, even if Kane is not favored, Austin is indeed very dependent.

It's just that if you mention this right now, it will definitely add fuel to the fire.

Seeing that Kane's face turned cloudy because of his words, Alpha heaved a sigh of relief.

"Huh, it's really cheap for these useless brothers and sisters of this king."

At this moment, the camera on the screen turned.

The first goal is the senior military officers in the audience.

Kane saw Mo Li, headed by the third row of younger brothers, at first glance, a silver mask glowing coldly under the refraction of the sun.

Cai Hao's face became gloomy again.

"What did Zi'an do today?"

His eyes were locked on the screen, and when he mentioned Cheng Zi'an's name, he was very gentle.

But in this gentleness, Alpha felt a bit of coldness.

"Master Cheng went out at nine o'clock today and went to the medical center."

Alpha knew Kane's thoughts on Cheng Zi'an, so naturally he would not call Mrs. Mo, but directly called him Young Master Cheng.

Although his people were able to track down Cheng Zi'an's trail, it didn't mean they could detect more carefully.

As soon as he sent people over, his people discovered that Cheng Zi'an was not only surrounded by guards on the surface, but also secretly guarded by a group of guards who were watching the time palace come out.

It seems that he doesn't act like an ordinary guard, but a Yulin guard next to the emperor.

Kane was not surprised by this result.

Given the relationship between Austin and Cheng Shuo, and because he frightened Cheng Zi'an, it is normal for Austin to select Yu Linwei to protect Cheng Zi'an.

Of course, it also made Kane even more determined to win Cheng Zi'an.

"Why did you go out late today?" It

seemed to be asking the people around him, and it seemed to be talking to himself, Kane looked at the TV in front of him, and the screen was already in the process of awarding medals.

In a battle with the Vaku nation last year, the Federation not only turned defeat into victory, but also captured two planets one after another.

He was also the main force of the rescue army at that time.

After winning the battle with their own team, not all of them would stay as reinforcements, and their team was recalled to the main star.

At that time, the Cheng family started a blind date for Cheng Zi'an.

Thinking of this, I inevitably remembered the blind date dinner back then.

At that time, he didn't have to rely on Cheng Zi'an.

It was purely utilitarian to get close to him, gain his favor, and marry him.

But when did it change?

If he didn't like him, wouldn't he be so irrational to try to force the mark? Wouldn't he be reduced to the point where he was exiled to star T1 by his father?

But even if he thought so, he still didn't regret it at all.

He thought, sometimes, it is also a wonderful feeling to think of someone and feel distressed.

Of course, compared to this, he is looking forward to the day when he can hold someone in his arms and take possession of him fiercely.

"Fourth Prince, this is the photo from the transmission."

Alpha transmitted the candid photo from the optical brain to Kane, and he said respectfully.

"Yeah."

Glancing at the TV screen again, Kane turned and left the living room, and went to the study on the second floor.

Alpha didn't go up, but stayed where he was and asked people to clean up the mess in the living room.

He didn't bother to tell the people to shut up, after all, those who couldn't control their mouths had already been thrown to the hungry monsters in public.

Anyone with a brain knows what to do.

In the study, Kane looked at the photos on the optical brain projection screen.

In the perspective photo, no matter how high the pixels are, only one outline can be seen.

He was walking towards the suspension car, with his left hand covering his slightly protruding belly, his expressionless face was automatically completed by Kane with the gentleness that a pregnant woman would have.

He thought that the pregnant Zi'an should be like that too.

Just thinking about it like this made me feel that somewhere in the bottom of my heart sank deeper.

There should have been his children there.

Cheng Zi'an, who was far away on the main planet, didn't know that he was secretly photographed, and the photos were even sent to Kane.

He was standing in the ward of Volunteer No. 1, looking at Alpha who was struggling to stand up with the help of Huo Zhu, his eyes were shining brighter than fireworks.

I can stand up.

Volunteer No. 1 can stand up!

The cheers in the small room were loud to the eardrums, but Cheng Zi'an didn't find it annoying.

There was a smile on his face at this moment.

Until he noticed beads of sweat dripping from Alpha's forehead, he hurried forward and asked with concern.

"Does it hurt? Take a break first."

"No, it's good if it hurts. Only the pain will let me know that I can stand up again."

Alpha shook his head and rejected Cheng Zi'an's suggestion.

"Professor Cheng, let me try two more steps. You also need to record data here, don't you?"

After cooperating for so long, he has basically figured out the process of clinical trials.

He has the fastest recovery among all the volunteers, so the initial version of all data such as drug reactions was recorded experimentally from him.

He saw hope from himself, and he also hoped that others could see hope as soon as possible.

They cooperated very seriously in all aspects.

In addition, he also hoped that his cooperation would give Cheng Zi'an more time to rest.

If it weren't for them, Cheng Zi'an would have been able to have a good pregnancy at home at this time.

Seeing his insistence, Cheng Zi'an didn't persuade him, but turned on the recording device again, and asked Huo Zhu to check whether the linked patch's position on each acupuncture point on Alpha's leg had shifted.