Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Childhood sweetheart?

   "Is Zi'an there?"

His eyes swept around the room, but he didn't see the person he wanted to see, Kane. asked Rhiyabudi.

His polite attitude, with a smile on his face, added to his already outstanding appearance, making all the omega blushed, no matter whether they were married or not.

"Go back to the fourth prince, Professor Cheng is in the closed room, please wait a moment."

One of the alphas took a step forward while seeing the omega colleagues all wanting to hug each other.

In front of the prince, he gave up the title of "boss" and replied in a polite manner.

"Please this way first, Yue Wei, make tea." After

making a gesture of invitation, he winked at Beta on the other side.

"Thank you."

Nodding politely to the two, he walked away with his long legs, and Kane followed to the meeting room for guests.

After he left, several omegas exclaimed in a low voice, some covered their mouths, some stamped their feet, and looked at each other, all of them were excited.

That's the fourth prince, the alpha whom the omega of the entire federation want to marry the most, and they actually confronted the real person at such a close distance! (ω)

"Just now he was called the boss Zi'an, right? "

"That's right, my God, is the boss so familiar with the fourth prince?"

"It's normal, the boss is from the Cheng family, and the Cheng family has been out several The empress."

"So they are childhood sweethearts?"

"Maybe."

Cheng Zi'an didn't know that he had an extra "childhood sweetheart". He was preparing a nutrient solution and preparing to water the medicinal plants that were about to mature.

All the medicinal plants that were put into the closed room were rare medicinal plants that he managed to cultivate successfully after several failures.

The same is true for the plant in front of him. He waited for it to mature and be used as medicine.

The project on the regeneration of muscle tissue that is being studied is currently only short of this medicine.

Originally, he had a lot of time to wait for it to mature, but now he can't.

The military exercise is scheduled for two weeks later, so the time is very tight, and he will be away for a month.

For the sake of confidentiality, only his authority was set in this closed room. If the medicinal plant could not mature before he left, then he might face an empty result.

So this time he tried to adjust the ratio of the nutrient solution, and called Xiaobai out again.

Xiaobai's healing power is very strong, and Cheng Zi'an just wants to try to use this healing power to repair the foundation of the internal damage of the medicine.

This medicinal plant was discovered by Cheng Zi'an in an ordinary medicinal plant trading center, where it was randomly gathered into a low-grade medicinal plant by the stall owner.

It is unintentional to be bought, and it is a miracle to be discovered.

When Yaozhi emerged from the seeds and turned into sprouts, he discovered that the varieties might be different.

For more than half a year, Cheng Zi'an devoted a lot of energy to the cultivation of this medicinal plant, and the muscle tissue regeneration project started after the discovery of this medicinal plant.

God knows how happy he was.

It's a pity that the seller no longer remembers when he got such a mutant medicine.

Cheng Zi'an adjusted the ratio of nutrients, and the little unicorn standing on his shoulder jumped down and landed on the table.

He watched the unicorn's horn emit a soft halo, enveloping the nutritional supplements and adding the ingredients inside. At this moment, the pager on the wall sounded a "Didi" reminder.

After picking up the communicator, the gaze that was originally on Xiaobai's body changed because of the subordinate's words.

Xiumei frowned slightly, he didn't expect Kane to condescend to come here.

"I'll be right there."

After hanging up the communication, Cheng Zi'an returned to the experimental bench, and he reached out and touched the little unicorn's back with gentle movements.

"Xiaobai, call me when you're done."

『Okay, master. 』

The little unicorn, who was comfortably touched, was distracted and rubbed Cheng Zi'an's hand, and responded readily.

After leaving the closed room, the alpha who informed him was waiting outside the door.

"You go to work first, I will get off work on time today, and you can get off work when you are busy."

Alpha replied "OK" when he heard the words.

In the meeting room, they waited for more than ten minutes, but the young man showed no signs of impatience. When Cheng Zi'an knocked on the door, the ending of the "please come in" even had an illusion of rising.

"Long time no see, Zi'an." With

a gentle tone, a decent smile, and a familiar tone, it seemed that the two had known each other for many years.

However, the last time the two met was at the royal dinner last year, and they did not even speak more than three sentences.

"Fourth prince, I've been waiting for a long time. I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to come. I still need about half an hour to finish."

"I'm the one who wants to say sorry. I'm here early. I'm not in a rush for dinner. I'll just wait here. You go ahead."

"Okay."

Cheng Zi'an didn't respond politely. In a few minutes, he returned to the closed room.

Concerned about Yao Zhi, they didn't notice the gossiping eyes of their subordinates, let alone how influential Kane's visit to the laboratory was.

But he soon realized it.

After dealing with Yao Zhi's matter, Cheng Zi'an changed his clothes and went to call Kane.

It's just that I didn't expect to meet Senior Pengci as soon as I went out.

On this large flat ground, the cleaning robot has dragged the ground so that it can almost look in a mirror, so it can still fall?

Seeing the omega crash into Kane's arms, Cheng Zi'an felt a little funny.

The person who came was none other than Lian Ruoke, the underground "true love" that Xu Yuze pursued him with great fanfare in his previous life.

In the past, Cheng Zi'an didn't think much about it, but after experiencing that betrayal and death, and after Mo Li broke it apart and analyzed it for him, his understanding of human nature has increased.

It also has a better understanding of the people who have tea in the tea.

Turning his eyes to Kane's face, Cheng Zi'an was a little curious.

Such an obvious purpose, wouldn't it be to believe?

Kane's embrace was completely subconscious. He didn't know that it was omega that bumped into him until it was warm and soft, and the elegant fragrance of jasmine lingered at the tip of his nose.

Turning his head to look, he was facing Cheng Zi'an's eyes.

That cold and indifferent person, who has always been expressionless, looked at him at this moment, and there was a half-smile in Taohua's eyes. He was astonishingly beautiful, but also terrifying enough.

He immediately realized that something was wrong with his behavior, and quickly let go of the man's hand.

At this time, Omega's panicked voice came:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Cheng Zi'an looked like he could even apologize and back away, um...weak? innocent? The omega, the sneer on the corners of his lips could not help showing.

According to the memory of the previous life, Lian Ruoke and Xu Yuze should have been in an ambiguous period at this time.

But in terms of interests, his actions are understandable.

There are six princes and four princesses in this generation of the royal family, two of the princes and one princess is an omega, and they were deprived of the right of inheritance at birth.

Kane is ranked fourth, and there is an alpha younger brother Alan under him. His mother was born in the Heinvia family and is currently the most favored concubine.

Since the queen disappeared in a magnetic storm during a diplomatic visit more than 20 years ago, in order to commemorate her, Emperor Wells no longer has a queen, and naturally there is no legitimate son.

Now that the prince and princess have grown up, the matter of establishing a crown prince has been brought up.

Among them, the four princes Kane and the eldest prince Galileo were the most vocal.

I'm afraid Lian Ruoke has already started to scratch his heart and lungs after knowing that the fourth prince has arrived in the third laboratory.

It really worked hard for him u′'u complained

silently in his heart, seeing that he was going to tear it off, he ignored it.

Leaning against the wall, he opened the star chat interface, there is time to watch gossip scenes, wouldn't it be nice to have a relationship with your partner?