Chapter 2 Is Mo Li alive? so good

Alpha's physique is strong, and he didn't feel hit by an omega at all. Just now, he saw that the other party was about to fall, so he took advantage of the situation to help him. When he stood still, Mo Li immediately let go.

Now that the other party turned out to be Cheng Zi'an, Alpha only felt that the palms that were pressed against the other party's back just now were extremely hot, and even his body became stiff.

Mo Li didn't expect to run into Cheng Zi'an just because he wanted to come over for lunch temporarily.

However, when his eyes touched the changes in omega's eyes, his heart throbbed when he thought of the upper half of his face blocked by the mask.

The heat caused by the intimate contact just now faded away, the coldness climbed up the back, and the body became even more stiff.

Did he... scare him?

When his eyes fell on his hand covering his forehead, he knew it was hurt just now.

He was afraid of seeing the fear in omega's eyes, but he was really reluctant to let him leave now.

For the first time, he was so close to him.

"Are you okay?" A

deep voice sounded, making Cheng Zi'an confirm that the person in front of him is a real person.

He is still alive.

"I'm fine."

With an uncontrollable trill, a soreness rose from the tip of his nose. Cheng Zi'an is not a person with rich feelings, but when facing Mo Li, the memories of his previous life flooded back instantly, making him want to go forward and hug him he.

He wanted to check his temperature, to check that he was alive.

Fortunately, reason stopped him.

From a top-down perspective, Mo Li looked at the omega who was looking up at him. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he always felt that the other party was about to cry.

The icy blue pupils met those beautiful peach blossom eyes. Under the dizzy yellow light of the restaurant, the omega's black pearl-like pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of mist.

Mo Li only felt a twitch in his heart, and the emotion called heartache was exaggerated in his chest, and even his voice became gentle.

"Is it knocked on the forehead? Can I take a look?"

Seeing that Omega didn't avoid him immediately, Mo Li couldn't help thinking, could the other party not be afraid of him?

The familiar voice, the familiar tone, but the strangeness between them is very similar to the way the two got along when they first started to perform tasks.

With a flicker in his eyes, Cheng Zi'an nodded and put his hand down.

As soon as he put it down, a piece of red was faintly visible under the thin bangs.

Mo Li stretched out his hand to part the bangs in front of his forehead, and showed the wound, only to see that the skin was a little torn there.

Omega's skin is relatively delicate, not to mention that he just came out of the military department, and he is still wearing a military uniform. The buttons on it are solid and hard, and the surface of the buttons is also engraved with the pattern of the department's badge.

Mo Li regretted that he didn't take off his coat when he came in. In this case, at least the shirt buttons wouldn't hurt him.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know what he was thinking, seeing him looking straight at him without saying a word, he asked with some doubts,

"Admiral Mo?"

"It's kind of broken, I have ointment in my car, is it convenient for you now? I'll help you with the medicine."

"I'm... free."

In my impression, there are still a lot of materials waiting to be processed in the laboratory at this time, so he should go back quickly.

But looking into those icy blue eyes, he couldn't say anything to refuse.

Or to be more precise, he didn't want to leave so soon for the time being.

Mo Li's car was parked not far away, in the parking lot in front, and it took only five minutes to get there.

The passenger seat sensed the body temperature, and the door opened automatically. Cheng Zi'an got in, and Mo Li got into the driver's seat.

He took out a mini medicine box from the storage box between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat. After opening it, there were some wound medicines and bandages inside, which were neatly placed in each grid.

Mo Li took out a box of ointment from the second floor, and Cheng Zi'an glanced at it. It was a new type of ointment that he just developed at the beginning of this year, a new version that was improved for wound healing.

This ointment is currently only available to frontline troops.

But considering Mo Li's combat strategy headquarters, it's normal for him to get it.

The name of the department seems to be only in the rear, but in fact, in critical battles, it is the senior officers of the strategy department who lead the troops.

Seeing that he took out the ointment, Cheng Zi'an was about to reach out to take it, but he didn't think that the other party had no intention of giving him the ointment at all.