Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 The Husband's Ann

  Cheng Zi'an, who was going to watch a movie for the first time, didn't understand why the protagonist O suddenly fell in love with the protagonist Ahe when he left the theater.

He thought maybe he should sit in the front next time, since he was going to watch a movie, at least he should watch the whole plot.

Instead of sitting in the lovers' seat at the back, he was more sensational than the protagonists.

He blushed and glared at Alpha beside him, but in exchange for the ice-blue eyes full of innocence.

Mo Li really felt innocent.

There were almost no people around their seats, and in the dark space, only the bright light of the movie was displayed on the large light screen at the front.

The two of them sat together, the one who held the soft fragrance in their arms, and the one who was in pain in their bones, it was inevitable to be distracted.

What's more, the two are not only newly married, but also just communicated with each other, but because of their busy work, they even have little time for intimacy.

This holiday came suddenly, so naturally I can't wait to mix it up all the time.

Cheng Zi'an: (_) (//Д//)

holding hands and following people. Flowed out of the auditorium, there was more than half of the popcorn left, but there was very little left of the drinks after someone fed him with kisses from time to time.

He told Moli to wait, and he went to throw it away.

The trash can was not far away, and Cheng Zi'an found it after a few glances. He walked over with a drink cup, and just finished separating the dry and wet, when he saw a hand stretched out.

"Long time no see, Zi'an."

Galileo did not expect to meet Cheng Zi'an here.

In his impression, Cheng Zi'an shouldn't be someone who would waste time in "boring" places like movie theaters.

While he was surprised, Cheng Zi'an was also taken aback.

He heard that Galileo was here at lunch just now, but he never expected that the other party would watch the movie.

This kind of thing can't be connected with Galileo in any way.

"Long time no see, First Prince." Throwing

the drink paper cup into the dry trash can, he nodded towards the other party.

"I still have something to do here, so I won't disturb your itinerary. Goodbye." The

indifferent and distant attitude, and even the tone of the speech revealed the attitude of not getting close to strangers.

Cold, different from the Cheng Zi'an he saw when he was with Mo Li, even his eyes were sweet. This is the Cheng Zi'an he has always known.

Galileo thought so, and felt that it was a very wise choice not to show courteousness to Cheng Zi'an.

Turning his gaze, sure enough, not far away, Mo Li was standing by a cylindrical wall post waiting.

He was talking to someone with a large box of popcorn in his hand that was completely inconsistent with his temperament.

And that person was Cheng Jinci who came out with him.

"It seems that we don't need to say goodbye for now."

He said with a smile, and he made a gesture of invitation to Cheng Zi'an.

I was wondering why it was such a coincidence that when I was watching a movie, I met people I knew one after another, and then I heard Galileo's words.

Cheng Zi'an didn't think about Chen Jinci, but thought that Galileo had something to tell Mo Li.

I thought in my heart that maybe the fireworks plan for the evening would be shelved, and I was a little disappointed, but I also understood that there was nothing I could do about it at work.

Looking at Bing Lan, who had been focusing on him not far away, the feeling of loss was slightly weakened.

The corners of her lips curled up, and the smile spread out in Taohua's eyes, as if the indifference just now was just an illusion.

It took only a few seconds for the iceberg to melt, but the beauty was still the same, but even more captivating.

Cheng Zi'an didn't notice the amazement and infatuation in the eyes of those around him who were either aboveboard or secretly looking at him after seeing him.

He quickened his pace and walked over, taking Mo Li's hand naturally, and looked at Chen Jinci.

"Jin Ci? Did you come with Qin Xiao and the others?"

Chen Jin Ci has two very close friends, they are considered bamboo horses, and they have been together since kindergarten.

Qin Xiao is Alpha, and there is another Beta named Lu Nuan.

Although they were not children of big families, they were the only ones who defended Chen Jinci in many ways at the school when something happened to the Chen family and Chen Jinci was framed.

In the last life, because without his intervention, the fourth prince did not go to the military exercise, and Chen Jinci's matter was far more serious than it is now, let alone transferred to the military academy.

After the Chen family's rapid decline, the few little Alphas who had a good relationship with Chen Jinci all avoided him.

Only these two people have been with Chen Jinci all the time, using their few connections to help him build relationships.

So Cheng Zi'an had a deep impression on the two of them.

Qin Xiao?

Hearing this name, Galileo looked at Chen Jinci with interest, especially when he noticed the flash of panic in his eyes, and looked forward to his answer.

As for what Cheng Zi'an said about Qin Xiao, he knew it, it was included in the previous investigation materials.

It's just that Cheng Zi'an, who doesn't hear anything outside the window, even knows the relationship between his cousin's friends. It seems that it is indeed as the information says, and he loves Chen Jinci very much.

Glancing at Galileo, the beautiful emerald color was staring at him, Chen Jinci struggled for a second, but finally told the truth.

"No, brother Zi'an, I came here with the eldest prince today."

Cheng Zi'an: "!"

Chen Jinci might answer lightly when he was ready, but he didn't expect it to be so direct.

Galileo raised his eyebrows, feeling inexplicably happy.

Mo Li had seen the figures of the two entering the arena long before, so Mo Li was not surprised.

It's just that I'm a little worried that the world of the two will be disturbed.

The conversation with Chen Jinci just now was about the plan for the meeting, and he expressed his thoughts straightforwardly in his words, with only one central meaning, which was a rare vacation for him and Cheng Zi'an.

When facing people other than Cheng Zi'an, maybe because they are Cheng Zi'an's family members, they will be gentler.

But no amount of enthusiasm can be given.

Just like now, he can't wait to get rid of this accidental encounter quickly, and continue to plan dinner and fireworks with Cheng Zi'an.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know what he was thinking, he looked at Galileo with scrutiny in his eyes.

The experience of his previous life made him avoid the royal family in fear.

No matter how you think about your own death, the people who are most likely to do it are those related to the royal family.

Since his rebirth, he has avoided getting involved with the royal family. Even if it was a blind date with the fourth prince that he didn't want to participate in, he tried his best to resolve it gently, just to prevent people from finding excuses to deal with the Chen family.

As a result of this deviation, something happened to the Chen family. Fortunately, the situation was better than in the previous life. The uncle was only temporarily suspended, and the younger brother was also arranged to enter the military academy.

But why did the eldest prince appear in the blink of an eye?

Galileo could feel Cheng Zi'an's rejection of him, and he knew that this rejection was not aimed at him personally, but his identity.

Regarding the matter of the Chen family and the matter of the fourth prince, it is normal for Cheng Zi'an to have such a reaction.

He was not unhappy.

It's a public place right now, so it's not convenient to ask more questions.

Cheng Zi'an just glanced at it, and quickly looked away at Chen Jinci.

"Are you going to have dinner?"

Cheng Zi'an asked with a light tone that made it impossible to see any emotion.

"Not yet, we're going to watch the air show first."

Feeling anxious, Chen Jin replied.

He's not stupid, what my brother-in-law said is almost "don't bother us", even if the plan is dinner later, he can't say it.

In case Brother Zi'an said he wanted to eat, he really couldn't refuse.

Moreover, he was also afraid that he would be asked why he came to watch movies. He hadn't figured out what to say about his relationship with Galileo.

Galileo pretended to be open, without any fear at all. As a boyfriend, he naturally couldn't keep it a secret from his family.

But brother and brother-in-law seldom go out on a date, and in the end it turns out that brother cares about his relationship, so I really feel sorry for brother-in-law.

However, what he didn't know was that Cheng Zi'an didn't think about the matter between him and the First Prince at all.

He has long been familiar with the two Alphas watching movies.

Cheng Ziyi and Lei Nuo would occasionally go to have a meal or watch a movie.

This is probably Alpha's friendship?

Anyway, they are all single, and they happen to be free anyway!

"Well, then let's go first, call me when we get home, and go home early."

Hearing this, Cheng Zi'an nodded and urged with concern.

"Okay, brother Zi'an."

Nodding his head, Chen Jinci complied obediently.

Mo Li also breathed a sigh of relief, at least he can continue the world of the two.

The four parted at the entrance of the theater, and Galileo felt a little uncomfortable seeing Chen Jinci's face regaining his composure.

At the age of 19, he should look like 19 years old.

Just like when he was in front of Cheng Zi'an just now, he was obedient, and he was cautious when his brother found out that he was in a relationship.

It was the first time he saw such a vivid Chen Jinci without the rigid seriousness and external calmness.

He thought, what he would rather see was Chen Jinci like this, rather than him who once again put up the "mask of the perfect heir of the Chen family" in front of him.

"Maybe we should hold hands."

Squinting his eyes, he gestured to Chen Jinci to look at Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li who were walking away.

The two with their backs to them held hands and interlocked their fingers.

At this moment, Cheng Zi'an was talking to Mo Li, looking sideways at Mo Li, from a distance, he felt sweet.

Looking at this picture, Chen Jinci was silent for a while, and then said, "They are partners."

"We are lovers."

Galileo did not give him a chance to refute, and stretched out his hand.

But he didn't grab Chen Jinci's hand directly.

He really can't do this kind of thing.

He just kept his hand next to Chen Jinci's and waited for his consent.

Chen Jinci frowned.

Facing the obsession in the green color, he lowered his head again, and his eyes fell on that hand.

Compared with most Alphas' excessively fair skin, it looked more porcelain white under the lights of the hall, but no one would doubt Galileo's combat effectiveness.

He is definitely one of the few who can turn defeat into victory in a leapfrog battle.

At this moment, the slender phalanges that had strangled the enemy's throat with one hand could only bend slightly, as if to hold hands.

The fingertips are neatly trimmed in a circular arc shape, and there are obvious calluses on the fingertips, which are obviously the marksmanship that has been practiced hard.

Chen Jinci hesitated for a while, but still tried to make a final struggle.

"Our relationship has just begun." As soon as the

words came out, the silver-haired young man in front of him smiled.

The green eyes reflected his figure, and he saw the smiles and swaying inside, and there were ripples, which looked so good.

"Did you forget? They were married in a flash." The

restrained voice was tinged with a smile and showed a bit of tenderness, which made Chen Jinci look twice more.

Finally, as Galileo wished.

It's just that they didn't intertwined their fingers like Mo Li and the others, simply put their hands in Galileo's palms, and held each other lightly.

Chen Jinci's compromise made Galileo's smile deepen.

In the eyes of others, it has a different meaning.

The two of them had been standing here for a long time, and more and more whispers from the surroundings entered their ears. With this holding hands, there were many exclamations. Cheng Zi'an didn't know the situation here for the time being, and he didn't expect that the intimacy between himself and Mo Li was used by Galileo as a comparison, and he managed to hold his brother's hand.

At this time, he and Mo Li were walking into the reserved restaurant, and the strategy said that the outside seat of this restaurant was the best place to watch the fireworks.

Originally, temporary reservations like Cheng Zi'an were not accepted, but who made him have a good time.

The shopping mall here is owned by the Leng family. Leng Ge was still sleeping when he received the call, with messy red hair and sleepy eyes. He was still wearing a white laboratory coat, but it was wrinkled.

Cheng Zi'an knew at a glance that it might have been another night.

After a few words of concern, I made an appointment to meet tomorrow before hanging up the communication.

The appointment was quickly finalized, and the best location to watch the fireworks was arranged.

Follow the waiter all the way forward, the location of the two is on the back side of the exterior scene of the rooftop.

There is a transparent protective cover raised around the roof to block the cool wind.

The design adopts the principle of light refraction, and the appearance of the glass cover cannot be clearly distinguished just by naked eyes.

While keeping warm, it does not affect watching fireworks, which can be described as thoughtful care.

The two ordered the most popular meal recommended on the app, and after the waiter stepped back, Cheng Zi'an turned on his optical brain and quickly sent a message.

"I don't allow photos, videos and news about Mo Li and me to appear on any platform. You decide how to do it yourself. In addition, pay attention to the trend of the topic about Jinci, and immediately suppress if there is something wrong. 』

He could hear other people's gossip even after eating, and he was afraid that there would be a group of idiot fans on the Internet who would target Chen Jinci.

It didn't take long for the incident of being framed to be framed. As soon as the online discussions were suppressed, he could foresee how many scolding wars would be caused after the incident of the eldest prince eating and watching movies with his younger brother was exposed on the Internet.

The one who was scolded was undoubtedly Chen Jinci.

After all, he was bullied by the Internet for more than half a month because of his unhealthy style and the name of peeping on Omega's bath, and he even dropped out of school.

Even though the school has issued a clarification notice, many people still feel that "no wind, no waves", "maybe it was suppressed by the top", "I haven't done it, why did I drop out of school?" and other self-satisfied remarks.

If possible, he would really like to suppress all the drafts with Chen Jinci and the eldest prince on his own initiative, but unfortunately he can't.

He can't make random claims about Chen Jinci, this is his respect for Chen Jinci.

Mo Li caught a glimpse of the content sent, and couldn't help but think of Cheng Zi'an's warning when he was in the underground garage.

"Why do you suddenly care?"

"Huh?"

Cheng Zi'an turned his head to look after shutting down his brain.

Facing the mask that had never been taken off, he looked seriously.