Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216 An An was shocked: The next year's little milk dog! ?

 When Chen Jinci said that Galileo was injured, Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li still couldn't understand how serious the injury was, and it would make him lose his temper.

In fact, the two never thought that Austin could hit his son so hard.

After all, if Kane forced Cheng Zi'an back then, if it wasn't because of the exposure of Mo Li's life experience, it would have been nothing more than going to Star Y to reflect.

Except for Mo Li's injuries, Kane was not punished at all.

To Murray, no matter how impatient Austin was, he never said a single serious word.

When they saw the person, the two looked at each other, and saw the same shock in each other's eyes.

Galileo's face, which even Cheng Zi'an, an Omega, thought was pretty, now the left half was swollen like a steamed bun, with a big piece high and frighteningly red.

The originally cold and pale complexion is now very pale, and there is still fine sweat on the forehead under the intelligent constant temperature.

Mo Li recruited the imperial physician who was waiting quietly in the side hall to inquire carefully, and found out that it was because the internal organs were oppressed, although it was not necessary to go to the hospital, the pain was inevitable until he recovered.

Painkillers were available, but Galileo was reluctant.

Said to be unwilling to rely on drugs.

"It's really fine. I have suffered more serious injuries in the battlefield." In the

dormitory, Galileo looked at the red-eyed Chen Jinci beside the bed and twitched his lips, trying to put on a smiling expression to comfort him.

Such words made the young man's eyes even redder.

Yes, the injuries on the battlefield will only get worse, but he is not on the battlefield now, but in the palace.

It was not the enemy who attacked him, but his father.

She raised her hand to touch the swollen cheek, but she was afraid of hurting him, her fingertips trembled uncontrollably, her heart ached so badly.

"Is it because of what happened last night?" The only thing

Chen Jinci could think of that would make Austin so angry was his marking Galileo.

Just after asking about the imperial physician, the two people who walked to the door happened to hear this sentence.

Just as he was hesitating whether to go in, the little tiger hugged by Mo Li had already howled at Galileo inside.

bobo, bobo, Ling Bao is going to be greeted by bobo~

I was not happy when I was carried out just now, but now that I am back, I can't wait to see if my beautiful bobo's injury is better.

Galileo, who was about to answer, raised his eyes when he heard the sound of the baby tiger cub.

Seeing the beautiful bobo looking at him, the little tiger twisted even more.

The forelimbs continued to stretch in the direction of Galileo.

Cheng Zi'an flicked Mo Zongling's little tiger's head helplessly, glanced at Mo Li, and the two walked in together.

"Ling Bao, Uncle can't play with you today, can I accompany you when Uncle recovers?"

Seeing that the little guy wanted to pounce on Galileo, Chen Jinci also forgot his question just now, and never Mo Li took Mo Zongling in his arms, patted his head, grabbed the restless little paw with his left hand, squeezed it, and said softly.

"Aww~Aww~" Ling Bao didn't want bobo to play, Ling Bao wanted to give bobo a whir~

The little tiger shook his head, and the little milk voice hummed words that the adults couldn't understand, in exchange for Chen Jinci to explain more patiently.

Unable to make the adults understand his worries, the little tiger blinked his ice-blue animal pupils, and rested his chin on Chen Jinci's arm, aggrieved.

"Aww~" Good pa.

Cheng Zi'an watched his son struggle for a while, and vaguely understood what he wanted to express. He knelt down and looked at him at the same level, reached out and stroked his head, then raised his head to look at Chen Jinci.

"Ling Bao probably wants to comfort the elder brother of the prince. He may see that the elder brother of the prince is seriously injured."

Hearing this, Chen Jinci was startled, and looked down at the little guy in his arms.

At this moment, Ling Bao, who heard that his father had successfully translated the central meaning for him, raised his head instantly, his eyes were bulging, he looked at Cheng Zi'an, and then at Galileo, full of joy.

"Thank you Ling Bao for your concern."

Unexpectedly, the little nephew was concerned about him, he was slightly surprised in the light golden color, and the smile spread from his eyes.

He stretched out his hand and squeezed the little tiger's paws, the soft pads puffed, gently, squeezed, squeezed again, it dispelled a lot of depression.

Mo Zongling saw that the beautiful bobo liked to pinch his little jiojio, and he didn't struggle, so obediently, I was in Chen Jinci's arms, looking at Galileo, whimpering from time to time.

The beautiful bobo has been buying him fun toys and playing games with him. Now that bobo is sick, although he can't take care of bobo by himself, he can make his uncle laugh. Ling Bao is still very useful.

Galileo didn't pinch for a long time either, he didn't want to hurt the little guy.

Touching the little guy's ears, Galileo asked,

"Uncle bought you a lot of toys. They are in the side hall. Do you want to play? If you want, let someone take you there."

The little tiger, who has been able to understand some complicated meanings during this period of time, heard the words, thought for a while, was a little tangled, and also a little expectant.

I wonder if Bobo is sick, should Ling Bao go to play.

Looking forward again, looking forward to what toys bobo will give him, will it be more fun.

But Mo Li didn't make him think about it for too long, and directly ordered the guards waiting outside to take the little tiger to the side hall.

Mo Zongling was still a bit reluctant when he was taken away, but when he saw the ocean ball and the slide in the side hall, he immediately became excited.

And with this excitement, the little meat wing fluttered.

It is still young and can't fly. Its small wings can't carry its weight, but it doesn't prevent it from spreading its wings.

Seeing this, the guards quickly sent him to the ocean ball.

In the dormitory, there was no tiger cub, and the four of them had no scruples.

Mo Li's face immediately sank.

Galileo was the only elder brother he recognized in his heart, seeing him injured, he naturally cared.

His gaze lingered on Chen Jinci and Galileo, and he asked thoughtfully,

"Did he do it because Jinci marked you?"

Cheng Zi'an:! ! ! ( )?

Seeing his shocked face, the three of them were silent for a few seconds.

Omega is the weakest in pheromone identification.

Perhaps due to the nature of race courtship, Alpha is the easiest to distinguish same-sex and opposite-sex pheromones, and Beta is next, probably in order to be able to court Omega at the first time, and Omega with bonding heat is the least sensitive to opposite-sex pheromones.

It's okay if it's a single one, and it's fine if there's nothing within two meters, but if it's Galileo, who not only has his own pheromone, but also has another Alpha's pheromone mixed in, Omega is not very good. can tell.

Seeing that his younger brother was silent and Galileo didn't refute, Cheng Zi'an scrolled back and forth in bold and enlarged characters "Jin Ci marked the prince's brother".

I didn't know what to say for a while.

So he Jin Ci is not a cabbage, but the elder brother of the prince?

Suddenly, the words "milk dog attack under the new year" popped into my mind.

Since the matter between his brother and Renault was made public, he often saw some strange words in the internal forum of the military department.

Galileo didn't know that he was the one being crushed by the brain, seeing that Cheng Zi'an was just surprised, he looked at Mo Li and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this yesterday."

He should have known earlier, that His Majesty didn't intervene in his affairs with Galileo doesn't mean he can accept it.

But he was too excited, not only marked, but also injected a lot of glandular fluid.

Thinking of Galileo's painful eyes that shed physical tears when he was marked by him yesterday, and Austin's anger today, he only felt regretful.

I can't wait to reset the time, go back to yesterday, and then try my best to hold back the desire/desire to monopolize others.

This way Galileo would not be so badly injured.

"It has nothing to do with you. I want to be marked by you, and it's not just about this matter."

He pursed his lips, and this action caused the cracked corners of his mouth and the redness and swelling on his left face. Galileo couldn't help hissing.

Chen Jinci quickly picked up the ice cubes beside him and helped him apply it.

The movements were extremely gentle, for fear of hurting Galileo.

"Father and prince want me to choose the princess."

After saying this, his eyes were cautious, and Galileo looked at Chen Jinci, fearing that he would be angry.

I saw that the expression on the young man's face did not change, and the emotion in his eyes did not fluctuate in any way. For some reason, he felt a little lost in his heart.

That's right, after all, his Aci had thought about breaking up after he had a princess from the very beginning.

Chen Jinci didn't know that he was not surprised because he knew it a long time ago, which made Galileo think more.

Just watched him quietly, waiting for the next step.

"I don't have an Omega I like, so I wanted to put it off, but he disagreed, and then we quarreled."

"Mo Li, I'm sorry, I was too angry at the time, so I was a little out of words..." What

happened in the study in the morning Telling everything, Galileo's eyes were full of guilt.

In any case, it is disrespectful for him to use his deceased mother to later hate his father.

After Mo Li listened quietly, he just raised his eyelids and looked at Galileo, but he was not angry.

Or, on the contrary, I think this new brother is more pleasing to the eye.

He couldn't understand and looked down on Austin's self-righteousness, but he never expressed his views clearly.

What Galileo said today is what he has always thought but never said.

He didn't think it was disrespectful to his mother.

On the contrary, Galileo's ability to say this shows that he respects and loves his mother.

For him, it is indeed maintained.

"I'll go see him."

Mo Li was not good at words, and didn't know how to express his intimacy.

For him, actions are better than words.

Hearing this, Galileo wanted to stop him, but saw Mo Li kiss Cheng Zi'an's hair, said "I'll be back soon", then turned and left Jingyang Palace.

Cheng Zi'an didn't stay too long, and went to the side hall on the pretext of looking at the little tiger.

He felt that it was better to leave space for the two of them at this time.

Selecting a princess or something...

Finally returned to the space where there were only two people, Galileo took Chen Jinci's hand, separated the slender and strong finger bones one by one, and inserted his fingertips into an intertwined appearance.

He said flatteringly:

"Ah Ci, don't talk about breaking up, okay? I didn't agree to choose the princess, I just want to be with you now, so, can you not be angry?"

After speaking weakly, he coughed a few more times Voice.

This cough caused the chest to vibrate, making the already injured lungs even more painful.

The cough is fake, but the injury is real.

This time, his already pale complexion became even worse, and Chen Jinci was so frightened that he quickly got up and wanted to call the imperial doctor over.

Only then did Galileo realize that he had gone too far, and quickly pulled him back.

"A Ci, don't go, I'm fine, can you stay with me?"

After getting along for so long, Galileo knows what makes Chen Jinci the most soft-hearted about himself.

It was precisely because of grasping this point that he was able to successfully climb into his bed many times. Even if it was just kissing, he was very satisfied to be able to hold someone in his arms and fall asleep.

When they broke up a while ago, it was also this trick that brought Chen Jinci back to her side.

Sure enough, his Ah Ci frowned slightly, and finally sat back on the edge of the bed.

"A Ci, I'm in pain, can you hug me?"

Galileo said with a pitiful expression.

Although the red and swollen face and the broken corners of the mouth made this face less perfect than before, it has to be said that a beauty has a different sense of beauty when it is injured.

The beauty of this kind of battle damage, coupled with the reason for the injury, I have to say, made Chen Jinci pay more attention to it.

He didn't refuse Galileo's request, but the act of saying "hug me", which was actually "give me a hug", made him a little worried, whether he would press down on his injured place.

It's a pity that the injured himself has no such worries at all.

Wrapping the man in his arms, Galileo buried his head in his neck and took a deep breath, full of Chen Jinci's scent.

One is enough.

What he suddenly realized while arguing with Austin made him look at the future between himself and Chen Jinci again.

At a certain point, the originally tangled issue suddenly became completely unimportant.

But he still has to think about how to do it.