Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 He Wants to Try Marriage First and Love Later

 "It hurts!"

When Cheng Zi'an woke up, it was already the next morning.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a severe headache, as if a needle was pricking a nerve in my brain.

He sat up, propped one hand on the bed sheet, and stroked his forehead with the other hand. The memory of last night came back little by little. He remembered that he couldn't help touching some red wine.

The promised stamina is small, so is it suitable for omega?

Sure enough, he couldn't expect much from his drinking capacity.

Hiss~

Don't drink again.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zi'an released his mental body.

The little unicorn felt its master's discomfort as early as last night, but it couldn't come out without the master's call. Now it was released, and immediately jumped onto Cheng Zi'an's shoulder.

"Master, why are you drinking? Does it hurt? Xiaobai will help you. 』

The hungover Cheng Zi'an is in a bad state, not to mention the usual ruddy face, even the color of his lips is pale, the tired face and brows furrowed by the headache make the little unicorn extremely anxious.

After saying that, he immediately touched Cheng Zi'an's forehead with his front hoof, and sent the spiritual power in his body to it.

"Thank you Xiaobai, I overestimated myself."

Cheng Zi'an said apologetically, feeling that the brain nerves were wrapped by a soft energy body, gradually relieving the pain.

"Master don't drink anymore, how uncomfortable, Xiaobai is also uncomfortable. 』

As he spoke, it rubbed Cheng Zi'an's face with its face, and the concern in the words made Omega blame itself even more.

"Okay, okay, I won't touch it anymore, baby, I'm sorry, I made you worry." The

little unicorn's treatment made Cheng Zi'an's complexion much better, although he hasn't fully recovered, at least he has some color.

Once the pain passed, the memory of last night became clearer.

For example, he came back in Mo Li's car, for example, he refused to get out of the car when he got home, and he hugged Mo Li's neck to pretend to sleep for 30 seconds, or for example, when he heard that Mo Li was leaving, he asked shamelessly Why they are partners but don't sleep together.

Oh my God! What the hell did he do!

She bent her waist and buried her whole face in the quilt. At this moment, Cheng Zi'an just wanted to be a quiet ostrich.

It's fine to play tricks before, it's just the two of them anyway, but the last sentence was aggrieved in front of the whole family.

So why on earth is he drinking, why, so angry! ! (;'Д') Kneeling down.

The unicorn is very sensitive to human emotions. Sensing Cheng Zi'an's complicated emotions, the heart that had just settled down became tense again.

Xiao Bai jumped onto the quilt, and pushed Cheng Zi'an with the small horns on his head.

"Master, what's wrong with you? 』

"I'm fine, don't worry, I'll get up first, you can play for a while, okay?"

He raised his head, touched the little unicorn, and seeing the worried look in the silver-white pupils, Cheng Zi'an reluctantly showed a smile. He smiled to comfort him.

"it is good. 』

It is a very well-behaved unicorn, of course it must obey its master.

"So cute."

Kissing the little unicorn's nose as a reward, seeing it happily running on the bed again, Cheng Zi'an lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

In the bathroom, he propped his hands on the glazed table and looked at himself in the mirror, wishing he could be reborn again, back to before drinking yesterday.

All the memories came together, including the throwing himself into his arms before going upstairs, he also remembered.

Although the two had indeed become partners, and he planned to seriously pursue Mo Li, but if he was so ashamed, there was such a natural intimacy...

He really wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

The more he thought about it, the redder Cheng Zi'an's face became, it was scalding hot, almost as hot as boiled eggs.

You know, here he and Mo Li have only known each other for two days.

Would Mo Li think he was too casual? Or do you find him too annoying?

Taking off his clothes and walking into the shower room, warm water poured down from the top of his head, with his eyes closed, Mo Li's face appeared in Cheng Zi'an's mind.

Although he and Mo Li are only theoretical couples, this kind of thing is actually quite common in big families, so Cheng Zi'an adapts very quickly.

He has seen people who respect each other as guests, people who marry first and then fall in love, and of course there are people who play their own way after marriage.

He definitely doesn't want the last one, but he respects each other as a guest...

Thinking of the sense of security when he was embraced by an alpha, and the silent tenderness of this person when he was protecting him with all his eyes, he thought he would rather try it first. Love after marriage.

That special feeling, he wanted to find a place for it.

Of course, he was also prepared that Mo Li would not like him, but now, at least he had to work hard.

He originally wanted to try boiling frogs in warm water as mentioned on Xingwang, but he was so drunk last night...

No, he said that and did that, so what did his parents and sister think? And Murray, what happened to him afterwards?

Cheng Zi'an didn't believe that his father would just let him go.

Thinking of this, he hurried out of the bathroom after a quick rinse.

Downstairs, the Cheng's living room was also bustling with activity.

Cheng Shuo looked at the three alphas who visited early in the morning with an ugly expression, and he felt ready to raise his knife.

One, last night she kept saying that she had agreed to register her marriage with his baby Zi'an, and that he would love and cherish him for the rest of her life.

One, agreed to have a meal, but ended up getting his baby drunk.

And one more, well, he admits he's a little pissed off, but that's beside the point.

Cheng Shuo didn't say a word, just watched quietly.

The eyes were as black as ink, and the surface of the pupils was covered with a faint blue.

Fourth Prince, very good! ╰_╯He

hasn't complained to the emperor, but he came here? Still have a face?

This is just a blind date, just this virtue?

And Murray.

At this time today, the two have only known each other for two and a half days. Even if Zi An likes them, they are unmarried couples who have not even proposed marriage. Is this what alpha did? !

Cheng Shuo, who was burning with anger, forgot that Mo Li wanted to have a good talk with him, but he only wanted to use force to "solve" and never gave the young man a chance to explain.

This was what Cheng Zi'an saw when he went downstairs.

But what worries him even more is why is his favorite four-seater sofa gone? Also the armchair on the other side was missing.

When he got closer, he saw a spider web of cracks spreading from a central point on the floor tiles where the sofa had been placed.

Obviously, this appeared after the mental power attack.

As he went downstairs, he quickly attracted the attention of several people in the living room.

"Zian, are you awake? Does your head still hurt?"

"Baby, why don't you sleep more? I've asked for leave for you and the research institute."

"Zian, what do you want for breakfast? I'll ask Uncle Qin to call Let someone do it."

"Where is it uncomfortable?" The

four of them took turns caring and divided Cheng Zi'an's attention for a few seconds, but it was only a few seconds.

After his obedient answer, he immediately asked questions about the living room.

In fact, he already had a vague guess in his heart, but he still couldn't imagine that his usually prudent father would trouble Mo Li on the spot.

Seeing the hesitation of the family members, and seeing the majestic and overwhelmingly victorious father in front of the three young alphas just now, when he looked at him with embarrassment, Cheng Zi'an confirmed the answer.

It's funny but full of emotion.

Just looking at the three alphas who stood up and looked at him, he frowned, and then smiled when his eyes fell on the flowers in Mo Li's hands.