Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 An An's soft knife, cruel

  After getting out of the elevator, Cheng Zi'an didn't care about Lin Tian any more.

It's just a grasshopper after autumn, and it won't be able to jump for a few days.

He cares more about the people behind him.

Apart from the fourth prince, he was the only one who had a gap with him.

Now that Lin Tian is still in the position of minister, even if it was really the Han family who made the move in the previous life, it is impossible to make any moves at this moment.

Only when he is promoted and Lin Tian is dismissed will there be any movement in the Han family.

The current Lin Tian is not worth his time to pay attention to.

Push the door to enter the laboratory, and there are already many researchers inside.

At the small round table in the rest area, several young girls were having breakfast together. When they saw him coming in, they immediately greeted him, "

Good morning, boss!

"

The smiling expression made several people blush with excitement.

Cheng Zi'an didn't care, and went straight into his own private office.

"Good Su, how can you be so Su, do you see?"

The girl who spoke was Lian Wenxi, an Omega who had been criticized by Cheng Zi'an before.

The little girl covered her face, her eyes were filled with heart.

"I see, I see, God, the boss actually laughed again, this is the third time."

Another girl looked excited in the same way.

"Why is it the third time? I only saw it once, when the boss came back from lunch last afternoon, at that moment I thought I was hallucinating."

The girl next to Lian Wenxi asked doubtfully.

"Just yesterday when I got off work, I saw his eyes were gentle when he returned the news with the optical brain."

The girl before explained, recalling that scene, her tone was a little envious.

"Who would have thought that our boss's high-mountain flower would be broken off by that Admiral Mo, and so suddenly."

"Recently, the boss has become gentler, and he gave us a scolding last time. Admiral Mo, take it to heart, I'm afraid there will be chaos at the military headquarters."

With some gloating words, the girl looked at her companions and smiled inexplicably.

Several other people looked at each other and thought of this possibility.

Isn't it messy?

Cheng Zi'an can be said to be the white moonlight in the hearts of many Alphas.

Not to mention family background and ability, just that face, and that noble temperament, are enough to drive Alphas crazy.

To put it bluntly, as far as appearance is concerned, even the top star in the entertainment industry is one ten-thousandth as good as him.

God's preference is so biased.

Not to mention this powerful family background, and the ability to defy the sky, as well as the parents and siblings who love him to the bone.

In the eyes of outsiders, Cheng Zi'an's life seemed to be on the hook.

However, this perfection is now cracked.

At least in the eyes of outsiders, Mo Li's existence discredited Cheng Zi'an's perfection.

When Chen Wen started arranging a blind date for Cheng Zi'an, many people thought that he might choose someone with a similar family background, or marry a certain prince.

After all, the Cheng family had produced several queens.

Furthermore, Kane never concealed his liking for Cheng Zi'an.

But who would have thought that it would be Mo Li in the end?

That Alpha who was once rejected by online critics to participate in military lectures because of his disfigurement?

And it was such a quick flash marriage.

It can be said that many Alphas who think they meet Chen Wen's standards are waiting to be listed on the blind date list. Even if they are not selected, it is good to have a meal together.

But now there is no such opportunity.

So when Mo Li arrived at the military headquarters, he felt strange eyes from other people from the parking lot.

Some are pure jealousy or envy, but some are mixed with malice.

After thinking about it for a while, Mo Lili knew what was going on.

A sense of satisfaction crept up from the bottom of my heart.

It's just that his face still didn't show any emotion, and he went back to his office with these gazes on his face.

Remembering what Cheng Zi'an said to send him a message when it was time, he sat down and turned on the optical brain.

"I have arrived. 』

The adjutant who followed into the office looked at the chief who had rarely softened his face, and a trace of "horror" flashed in his eyes.

No wonder he was terrified.

In fact, he had never seen him like this since he was with Mo Li.

Many researchers filed into the conference room on the sixth floor of the medical center's research department.

Just ten minutes ago, the department group notified the participants of the military exercise about the meeting.

Cheng Zi'an had just changed into a white coat when he received the news.

Thinking of Lin Tian who was so angry just now, he probably guessed what was going on.

He was the only one out of the third laboratory this time, because the ongoing project was very important, and none of his researchers participated in it.

After greeting them, he went up to the sixth floor by himself.

As soon as he arrived at the door, the optical brain sounded a notification tone and an information notification tone.

He randomly found a corner and sat down, took the optical brain out of his pocket, and the screen displayed "Xingchat from Moli".

The corner of his mouth was slightly raised, and he clicked on the dialog box.

Concise as always, very Moli style.

He didn't think it was Mo Li's perfunctory, he propped his chin with one hand, and tapped the screen quickly with the tip of the other finger.

【Well, I'm ready for a meeting. It's about military exercises. 】 After

the news was sent out, and thinking of the news about the preparations for the military exercise that he had heard in his memory, Cheng Zi'an asked again:

【Will all the staff have a meeting later? ]

"Yes. 』

【Okay. 】

There are more and more people in the meeting room, Lin Tian has arrived and is sitting at the head.

The light screen projected in the office immediately unfolded, and Cheng Zi'an glanced at it. It was about how the medical staff dealt with emergencies during the military exercise.

After Cheng Zi'an quickly replied a single word, he muted the light brain and put it back in his pocket.

At this time, Lin Tian looked over, and the expression of exasperation was no longer there, but the usual gentle expression.

"There are a lot of newcomers participating in this military exercise. Let me tell you about the rules again..."

When I said this, I looked at Zi An, and began to seriously popularize the rules that need to be followed in the military exercise.

Cheng Zi'an listened carefully and even took notes.

He is not a person who does not distinguish between public and private. After confirming that what Lin Tian said at the moment is true, he copied all the key details by hand.

"Okay, now let me introduce to you the executive officer leading this time—Cheng Zi'an." With

that sound, Cheng Zi'an instantly became the focus of everyone.

Cheng Zi'an, who was named, said in his heart, "Sure enough", he put down the pen in his hand and looked at Lin Tian who was seated in the first place.

Taohua's eyes are as indifferent as water, clear and cold, making people feel no warmth.

Lin Tian couldn't help suspecting that it wasn't him who was so sympathetic in the elevator just now.

"Zi'an, this is your first time as an executive officer. I was worried that you would not get used to it, but now I feel relieved. I hope you can get the best score this time." It

seems that they didn't say anything, but in fact they said everything up.

Why can he adapt, isn't it because of Mo Li?

Sensing everyone's gaze, Cheng Zi'an casually glanced around, and then looked at Lin Tian.

"I don't know if I will get the best award, but I will definitely try my best to do my best. I hope that everyone present will cooperate with my work well, otherwise don't blame me for being ungrateful."

Cheng Zi'an didn't want to be concerned about this matter at all. around.

Even if the soft and sweet voice was not in a good tone, it offset the bluntness and coldness in it.

The others immediately expressed their loyalty when they heard the words.

On the one hand, the voice of Omega is so nice that it is a little soft in the ears. On the other hand, the scoring of the military exercise involves bonuses, and no one wants to get more.

Lin Tian didn't expect that Cheng Zi'an didn't respond to that matter, but changed the subject instead, his heart trembled.

It shouldn't be like this.

Based on what he knew about Cheng Zi'an, no matter what kind of psychology he had at this time, he should have expressed dissatisfaction.

He thought that Cheng Zi'an might be like that in the morning, or he might have a bad attitude.

In this way, people in the office will have opinions on him, and he will make some fuss in the expression language.

Cheng Zi'an is a person who is afraid of trouble, he concluded that he will not explain at all.

As long as there is a gap between the medical soldiers and therapists and Cheng Zi'an, it will not only affect the medical department, but also Mo Li, who is the chief inspector.

And the reason for him to do this is nothing more than profit, the fourth prince and the third prince are on good terms.

How much the fourth prince likes Cheng Zi'an, he already understood after receiving a letter from the fourth prince himself yesterday.

Adding obstacles to Mo Li will definitely attract the favor of the Fourth Prince.

And he himself doesn't like Cheng Zi'an very much, he doesn't need to do anything to get everything, but he pretends to be arrogant and doesn't care about anything.

On the first day Cheng Zi'an joined the job, he felt repulsed.

It's a pity that Cheng Zi'an didn't step into any of the traps he made.

The conversation between the two was not too entangled. Cheng Zi'an watched Lin Tian continue to explain the precautions of the military exercise, compared with what Mo Li said to him, and got a rough outline in his heart.

Although he said he didn't seem to care about getting the best award, in fact, he really didn't care if it was a few days ago.

But this time is different.

He must cooperate well with Mo Li and strive to get the best.

The meeting lasted for more than two hours. When the meeting adjourned, Cheng Zi'an glanced around, and finally parted his lips slightly, which made people feel like he was laughing for no reason.

"All those who participated in the military exercise stay here. I have something to announce. Please leave the irrelevant personnel."

Everyone: "!"

Who are the irrelevant personnel who are not participating in the military exercise?

Isn't it Lin Tian?

The timid ones didn't even dare to look at Lin Tian's face.

Who dares to participate in this kind of fairy fight.

"What? Do you need me to invite you out? Minister Lin?"

"You!" The

soft knife is also a knife, and it stabs people invisible.

This hidden confrontation finally came to an end with Lin Tian leaving.

However, Cheng Zi'an didn't say this on purpose to anger Lin Tian.

He does have something to communicate with the people below.

On this day, he was busy with the preparations for the military exercise and the research of the laboratory project. Cheng Zi'an was busy until eight o'clock in the evening.

It was not easy for Mo Li either. As the chief inspector of the military exercise, he was busier than Cheng Zi'an.

Among them, they will be dragged to the training ground by the father and son/female of the Cheng family.

Fortunately, after the fight, he could feel that they were more accepting of him.

Just thinking of what Cheng Shuo warned him not to do anything out of bounds during the military exercise, he laughed a little.

While laughing, more expectations sprouted at the same time.

In the afternoon, I received a notice. Considering that he and Cheng Zi'an are partners, the dormitory will be in one room during the military exercise.