Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Mo Li Is His, Nobody Will Give It To Him

 The movement here quickly attracted the attention of other people, the original noisy voice gradually quieted down, and the movement of preparing to leave also began to slow down.

Those who were close had strange expressions when they heard Kane's words.

Those who were far away, even if they couldn't hear clearly, just because Kane approached Mo Li at this time, he knew that the gossip was not small.

After all, the gossip about the three of them had already been spread in the military headquarters, and even the security guards and the aunts in the cafeteria knew a little bit about it.

The prince with a prominent family background and the orphan of the garbage planet, under such a huge gap, the former was the one who failed.

No one could understand why Cheng Zi'an chose Mo Li.

And right now, the two Alphas are facing each other, and everyone wants to know what will happen.

"What do you want to talk about? If it's related to military exercises, it's fine. If it's something else, I'm sorry, I'm very busy."

Frowning slightly, Mo Li looked at Kane. He didn't need to guess what the other party wanted to talk about, but he felt no need.

Cheng Zi'an is his, he doesn't accept anyone's opinion except Omega himself.

After finally becoming the closest one to that person, even though he knew in his heart that he wasn't worthy, it didn't mean he could endure other Alphas provoking him in front of him.

Kane had thought that facing Mo Li would not be so simple, but he didn't expect that the other party would refuse so simply.

His face darkened, the corners of his lips curled up, and the sarcasm in his eyes almost fell on Mo Li's face.

"General Mo, do you think that the dust has settled and there is no possibility of further changes?"

Hearing this, the ice blue was even more cold.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Let's talk?" The

corners of his mouth widened. Kane didn't answer Mo Li, but the meaning of the words was already clear.

There is a marriage certificate in the air, and it has not been marked yet. As long as Mo Li withdraws voluntarily, he is sure that Cheng Zi'an will choose him.

He knew that Cheng Zi'an was always reckless in his actions, and it was because of this that there were more possibilities to produce so many good potions.

Kefa didn't expect Cheng Zi'an to use this reckless style on marriage matters.

"You know, you are not suitable for him at all."

His words spread to the ears of the people nearby, and the crowd couldn't help being stunned.

Even though they knew that the confrontation between the two would be silent, they never expected Kane to be so direct.

Subconsciously looked at Mo Li.

The expression on Alpha's face was still calm, as if nothing could shake him.

It's just that the ice scum in my eyes hurts my life.

Just when he thought he would respond, Alpha turned and left without even turning his eyes.

"Whether it's suitable or not, I'm his partner, but you, the fourth prince, you're just the fourth prince." At the

end, there was a sneer in Mo Li's words, and Kane's expression changed as he passed by.

A very light "trash", only the two of them can hear it.

I deliberately chose such a time to embarrass others, but I didn't expect that it would be me who was embarrassing.

People who can raise themselves alone are never easy to bully.

This is probably what Kane missed.

Looking at Mo Li's leaving back, Kane's eyes were terribly dark, and the people left behind did not expect this melon to go in this way.

Originally, he wanted to wait to see Mo Li's jokes, but he didn't expect to see Kane in a panic.

Immediately, the voice rang again, chatting about tomorrow's military exercise, as if this could make it easier to pretend that they didn't see what happened just now.

No one wanted to be affected, and some even secretly cursed Mo Lilai.

What's the point of being so tough, if you don't deserve it, you don't deserve it, and now it's hurting them.

If it is recorded by the fourth prince, who can guarantee that nothing will happen later?

However, no one thought that this matter had nothing to do with them, it was they who wanted to eat melons and stayed there voluntarily.

In the elevator, Mo Li looked at his own figure reflected on the door, raised his left hand, and touched the mask on his face with his fingertips, his eyes lost the aura just now, and became totally decadent.

No need for others to repeat it, he has always been very self-aware.

Although Kane's words are ugly, they are indeed true.

But even so, he didn't want to give up the opportunity to be by Cheng Zi'an's side.

With kisses and hugs, and that promise from Su Tian, ​​what his Omega said -

"After we become partners, I won't have any other Alphas except you. '

He also said:

'Although we have only known each other for two days, I think you are very good and suitable for me'

'You are gentle, strong and responsible, these are what I want. 』

Even with this ghostly look, he...doesn't want to give up the chance to be by his side.

He wants to stay with him.

"Ding." The

reminder sounded, and the elevator stopped at the sixth floor.

When Alpha walked out of the door, he couldn't see anything unusual.

Cheng Zi'an slept until the night before waking up.

When he first opened his eyes, the surroundings were dark, which made Omega, who was usually in a state of not knowing what tonight was when he just woke up, a little confused.

Blinking his eyes, it took him a while to realize where he was.

I reached out to fumble for the light switch, and when I was about to touch it, there was a "click" sound from the door.

Immediately after a "pop", the incandescent lamp above his head turned on, and Cheng Zi'an subconsciously blocked the light with his hands, and his eyes closed at that moment.

"Sorry."

Seeing Omega's actions, Mo Li immediately realized that his act of turning on the light made the other party uncomfortable.

Apologizing, he dimmed the lights immediately.

"What are you apologizing for? I was going to turn on the light."

Even so, the bright light at that moment still irritated the eyes, and Cheng Zi'an could feel the eyes become moist, which was completely a normal physiological reaction of the optic nerve.

"Are you okay?"

Alpha asked worriedly, annoyed at himself who always made mistakes.

"Ok."

Hearing the tension and self-blame hidden in his words, Cheng Zi'an couldn't help but feel comfortable, shook his head, opened his eyes to look at Mo Li, and curled the end of his eyes.

"I'm hungry, what time is it?"

"It's seven o'clock in the evening, and the cafeteria is still open. I'll help you get something to eat."

In fact, Mo Li had prepared meals because he was afraid that Cheng Zi'an would be hungry when he woke up in the middle of the night.

There is a heater in their dormitory, and it will be good to heat it up.

Now that he wakes up early, it is better to go to the cafeteria to eat ready-made ones.

"I've had a good rest. After I wash up, let's go to the cafeteria together."

"Don't force it."

Seeing the smile on Omega's face, her peach blossom eyes were red, and tears still fell from the corners of her eyes.

Even though he knew that it should be because of the strong light when he turned on the light just now, he still couldn't help feeling distressed.

It's just that his face is still cold, making it hard for people to see his true emotions.

Of course, this did not include Cheng Zi'an.

Sensing that he was blaming himself again, Omega tilted his head to look at the silver-haired Alpha, his eyes fell on his favorite pair of ice blue, and he pursed his mouth.

"Then... give me a kiss." After a pause, the voice became more waxy and silky, just like the ice cream ice cream eaten in summer, making people want to take a bite and eat it again, "Dear Just a moment, and I'll be fine."

Cheng Zi'an never imagined that one day he would use the method of the male lead at eight o'clock that he once sneered at.

At this moment, he was even a little grateful for the overly soft and sweet voice that he hated before, at least it made him act coquettishly without any sense of disobedience.

Reaching out to grab Alpha's clothes, the pink nails on the fingertips look even more radiant against Alpha's navy blue uniform.

The little face that had just woken up had a thin layer of pink on the cheeks, and the pair of eyes did not know whether it was because of physical tears just now, the surface of the pupils looked very wet, and the glistening jade springs made one's heart tremble.

Who can resist such a cute person?

Anyway, Mo Li couldn't resist it.

This is the Omega he has loved for many years.

Thinking of the fact that Kane came to him looking for provocations before, his ice blue eyes flickered.

Such Cheng Zi'an, how could he let go to other Alphas.

"Husband~"

Pulling the hem of the clothes and shaking again, when he wanted to say something to make himself and Mo Li get closer again, a shadow fell in front of his eyes.

At the end, Cheng Zi'an was a little confused.

Leaning in Alpha's arms, he didn't understand why, who was obviously shy all the time, and couldn't even restrain himself from hugging, how could he suddenly take the initiative? Still so enthusiastic that he was powerless to resist.

I calmed down my breathing, thought for a long time and couldn't figure it out, so I stopped thinking about it.

Cheng Zi'an resolutely attributed the credit to his excellent acting skills.

Ten minutes later, the two appeared in the cafeteria.

At this point, there are not many people in the cafeteria, sitting in twos and threes, most of them are Omegas, and there are also Alphas.

Alpha is usually by his side, just like Mo Li.

Their arrival easily attracted a lot of attention.

Cheng Zi'an, who was used to these things, calmly brushed his head, and didn't look up until Mo Li came over with the food.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Mo Li said with a slightly cold voice, "Hurry up, it's bad for your stomach if it gets cold."

Talk as much as possible and care about each other, this is Mo Li Love tips learned.

When searching for how to chase Omega, these are all ranked in the top ten.

It's just that it is really difficult for Mo Li, who is not very good at speaking.

Hearing the dryness in Alpha's words, the look of trying to find something to say, Cheng Zi'an looked at it and thought it was extremely cute.

"Yeah."

Cheng Zi'an's eating posture was very elegant, even in the chaotic cafeteria, he was still so luxurious.

Mo Li was not idle by his side.

After beating Tong Kanen in the afternoon, he went to the executive officer of the training base here to complete all the things to be done.

Now only the medical department is left.

He also learned a little bit just now, and he just wanted to explain it to Cheng Zi'an first, so as not to make mistakes in a hurry tomorrow.

Speaking of official business, the dryness was gone, and Mo Li began to talk more, and talked about other things in a targeted manner.

Although it still had that pale expression, matched with that silver mask, it was extremely cold.

But Cheng Zi'an could feel that kind of intimacy.

That's fine.

In this way no Omega would dare to get close to his Alpha.

He knew it was selfish to think so, but he couldn't help it.

Murray is his, no one will give it to him.

The sudden idea startled Cheng Zi'an.

In Peach Blossom's eyes, the black pupils suddenly trembled.

Mo Li, who was sitting across from him, quickly realized that something was wrong with him.