Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Meeting again

But who knew that he would meet him as soon as he got out of the elevator.

His face froze for a second, his icy blue eyes moved slightly, and he nodded towards Cheng Zi'an.

"This year's military exercise is about to start. I'm here to confirm the personnel who will attend from the medical department." The

full name of the military exercise is military exercise training. It is held twice a year, in March and October, and is a large-scale training selection competition for the military department.

This game covered the entire military headquarters, simulating a real battlefield. The eight legions were divided into 36 squads. Each squad will be equipped with a complete member structure, and the medical soldiers are naturally no surprise.

What Mo Li came to confirm this time is the list of personnel that the medical department will send. Each military exercise will be supervised by the chief of the Strategic Command. He was appointed as the inspector of this selection competition.

In fact, this matter did not require him to come over in person, but it was rare to have many opportunities to meet Cheng Zi'an, and he didn't want to miss it.

Cheng Zi'an has always kept his ears to the outside world, except for the laboratory and the operating room, there is nothing he can care about.

But he knew a little about this military exercise.

At that time, the leaders of the laboratory almost quarreled. Even if he didn't participate, he was popularized by his subordinates' gossip.

In fact, there will be quarrels at this time every issue, but the quarrel was very different that time, so he was deeply impressed.

The military exercise is equivalent to a competition among all members of the military department. The competition is not only about teamwork but also personal ability.

Those with outstanding abilities will also be recommended by the current inspector, and can enter the highest-level training center of the military department to participate in intensive training.

This is a kind of honor, and it is also a performance of promising future, so everyone involved will work very hard.

Since it is a simulated real battle, injuries are certain, and even life-threatening in severe cases. However, each squad will be equipped with button medical pods and medical soldiers.

But these alone are not enough.

Therefore, in each military exercise, the medical center will send ten medical officers to assist the supervisor of the military exercise, support the medical work in the rear, and solve the injuries that the medical soldiers cannot handle.

To put it more clearly, it is to save the field.

Cheng Zi'an also received the notice, but he refused because the experiment at hand had entered a critical period.

Yesterday, Cheng Zihan mistook him for being bullied by Lin Tian, ​​and this was the time to confirm the list of responsible persons.

One of the ten medical officers will serve as the executive officer and work together with the inspector.

Once the contest is successful, you will get many opportunities to spend alone with the inspector.

If a is unmarried, this is a very good opportunity for Omega.

To be appointed as an inspector is at least a senior officer of the Strategic Command, at the level of lieutenant general or above, and his ability is beyond doubt.

Taking a step back, it is also an opportunity to operate a relationship circle.

The military exercise lasted for 30 days, and after getting along for a month, there was always some interest in working together.

Therefore, before confirming the list, there were quite a few people working for the executive position, and quarrels were inevitable.

But this time is different.

The Strategic Command released a list of confirmed persons in charge early on, and it was Mo Li.

As soon as Mo Li's name came out, in the past, he was always a sweet potato vying for the top position, but in this period, he immediately became like a snake and scorpion, giving way in all kinds of ways.

Ten people were arguing in the conference room.

When he first heard about this incident, he thought it was ironic. How could a medical officer be afraid of disfigured colleagues? What's more, people still wear masks.

At the same time, I also feel sorry for Mo Li, it's a pity that such a person with outstanding ability is rejected by this group of people who don't know the so-called because of his appearance.

But it's just that, it's just a piece of gossip, and it's forgotten in a blink of an eye.

But now...

"I heard that you are the inspector this time?"

"Well, the appointment has already been made."

Looking at the omega in front of him looking up at him, Mo Li had the urge to ask him if he would participate.

But he held back.

He knows he won't.

Cheng Zi'an has been in the medical center for two years and has never participated in military exercises.

There are rumors that he has a lot of projects and no time, and some say that he simply doesn't want to waste time on these "trivial things", and he is not interested in anything other than medicine.

He is a rare S-level medical officer and the youngest son of the Cheng family. It is just a military exercise, and no one will put pressure on him on this matter.

"Let me get it for you."

Mo Li asked tentatively when his eyes fell on the large stack of materials and books that Cheng Zi'an was holding.

As soon as the words were finished, the elevator behind him opened again, and a tall beta walked out from it.

"Boss?"

"Are you here? Exactly, put these on my desk, I'm going to the minister's office."

He handed over the things in his hands to his subordinates, and seeing the other party catching them in a hurry, he turned his head to look at Mo Li.

"Go together? I also have something to ask our minister."

"Okay." He

nodded calmly on his face, only Mo Li knew how nervous he was at the moment.

He really met him, chatted for a while, and now they are walking side by side.

Taking advantage of his height, he peeked openly at the omega beside him.

Cheng Zi'an's face was very small, and his black hair fell smoothly behind his ears and temples, with two restless hairs sticking up slightly, adding a bit of cuteness to his cold face.

From his angle, you can see a small section of the back of his neck exposed from the stand-up collar of his uniform, and his milky white skin feels very delicate.

Realizing what he was thinking, Alpha quickly looked away, but this didn't stop his physical dry mouth.

"General Mo?"

Cheng Zi'an's voice sounded, and it was only then that Mo Li realized that the two had arrived at their destination.

"Sorry."

Apologizing awkwardly for his distraction, his face was still indifferent.

Cheng Zi'an didn't pay attention, only thought that he might be thinking about some business.

He smiled to show he didn't care, then raised his hand and knocked on the door.

There was a response quickly.

"Come in."

Lin Tian didn't expect Cheng Zi'an to come to him, but he was even more shocked when he saw Mo Li behind him.

After all, he had experienced a big scene, he hid his emotions very well, his eyes only slightly passed the silver mask, and then looked at Cheng Zi'an.

"Zian? What do you want from me?" It

stands to reason that he should entertain Mo Li who came from the outside first, but seeing his face suddenly, even with a mask on, still made him uncomfortable.

"I can't find the medical officer application form for the military exercise yesterday. I'll come here and get another one."

"Have you changed your mind?"

His pupils shrank slightly, and Lin Tian glanced up and down at Cheng Zi'an, a little surprised.

"Didn't you say that I don't think about the medical department or your work? Then I can't refuse anymore." There was

a bit of sneer in the eyes, and the corners of the lips were slightly hooked, which was different from the smile just now, indifferent And aggressive.

"I am participating in this military exercise mission."