Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 Jinci: I'm not interested in being a fish in a fish pond

Chen Jinci did not expect that his cousin would come to school to look for him because of online affairs.

Seeing the missed calls when class was over in the morning, and the constant inquiries from past classmates and Qin Xiao in Xingchat, Chen Jinci guessed the reason for the call.

But today was too busy, so he wanted to wait for the lunch break to reply.

As a result, I received a call from Galileo during my lunch break, and I was dragged on talking on the phone for more than an hour.

It's strange that Galileo didn't hang up even though he obviously had nothing to say.

Out of the gentleman that an Alpha in a relationship should be, he just let the other person chat without saying a word, and more often he heard the sound of the pen tip rubbing against the paper, which was very short, and he guessed that he might be signing a document.

After the phone call is over, it is a busy course again.

He was so exhausted by the fighting class that he forgot to call back.

It's just...

why do you feel that Brother Zi'an is weird?

His eyes fell on Cheng Zi'an's reddened eyes, and his eyelashes looked a little wet. Did he cry?

Thinking of this, Chen Jinci's heart trembled, and he looked at Mo Li who was at the side.

At this time, Alpha has restrained the aura of his whole body completely, and when his eyes fall on Cheng Zi'an in his ice blue eyes, he will look extra gentle.

Cheng Zi'an was hugged and half leaned on by Alpha, that feeling of dependence didn't look like he was being bullied.

This discovery shook Chen Jinci's suspicion just now.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know that Chen Jinci noticed something strange

just by meeting each other. He frowned and said, "Don't you have classes this afternoon?" progress, so I applied with the teacher to participate in the practical class of freshman students."

Asked by Cheng Zi'an, Chen Jinci temporarily lost his mind to guess wildly, and he responded.

"Are you free now? Have a coffee?"

"Yes."

Finally, the two went to a coffee shop near the school, while Mo Li stayed in the car.

There is no private room in the coffee shop, so the two chose a corner location, which happened to be covered by green plants, which could block the sight of those falling on them.

The hot searches exploded, and the popularity of Chen Jinci also exploded.

This is not a good thing for him.

He knew it, and Cheng Zi'an knew it too.

Not to mention the discussions that exploded in the school, but just looking at the attention they received and the whispers they heard when they walked along the way just now, Cheng Zi'an had objections to the eldest prince.

He didn't believe that Galileo would not know the impact on Chen Jinci after the relationship was made public.

If it was the Chen family, it was fine before the accident, but doesn't he know what is going on with the Chen family now?

Listen to what those bastards say?

His family's Jinci is not worthy of the eldest prince? This is an eye that has been blind for many years, and I haven't asked a doctor to look at it.

After ordering two cups of mocha, Cheng Zi'an didn't start talking until the coffee was served.

"What happened between you and the First Prince? When did it start?"

This problem is not limited to him, the parents of Chen Cheng's two families are puzzled.

Chen Jinci was brought up according to the way of the future head of the Chen family, so his education was extremely strict, and he had a relatively quiet and self-disciplined personality.

To put it nicely, it means to be steady, but to put it badly, it means to be rigid, conservative and old-fashioned.

I walk according to the schedule every day, except for the affairs of the student union, at most I go out with a few good friends to relax, and other than that, it is almost two points and one line at home and school.

It suddenly said that he has a boyfriend, and the other party is still the eldest prince, no one would dare to believe it.

Although he was well prepared, hearing Cheng Zi'an's straightforward question still made Chen Jinci hesitate.

He didn't know how to explain what happened that night, and he was afraid that his favorite brother would disappoint him.

He knew that he should settle the situation at home now, instead of standing on the cusp of the storm.

Who doesn't know that the fourth prince and his family are eager to use a magnifying glass to find some excuses to deal with the Chen family. He doesn't believe that his relationship with the first prince will be pushed to the public so quickly. He doesn't believe that there is no trick from them.

As for why the eldest prince didn't suppress him, Chen Jinci didn't have any complaints.

When he was in the hotel that day, Galileo made it clear that he wanted to make it public.

It was just an accidental relationship, and he didn't expect the other party to deal with other things after responsibly giving them the status of a legitimate couple.

It's just that the guilt in his heart made him a little uncomfortable about the trouble he caused his family.

Cheng Zi'an looked at the young man who had just lost the baby fat, and his facial features gradually became clearer and deeper. His tightly pursed lips, and the faint stroke of bewilderment in that pair of beautiful glazed colors made him feel very distressed.

No matter how stable he is, he is only 19 years old.

Thinking of the 30-year-old eldest prince, Cheng Zi'an felt uncomfortable.

Old cows eat tender grass or something, and they are shameless.

"You like him very much?"

Cheng Zi'an asked tentatively after considering his words.

Hearing this, Chen Jinci quickly denied:

"No."

Facing Omega's surprised eyes, he took a deep breath and told about the accident on the night of the wedding banquet and the confirmation of his relationship with Galileo the next day.

While listening, Cheng Zi'an felt an urge to drag Leng Ge into the martial arts arena.

He asked him to take care of Chen Jinci, and then he took care of him like this?

It doesn't count if he drinks by himself, but he also brings his brother to drink.

Chen Jinci, who was on the opposite side, saw his cousin's face getting darker and darker, his heart skipped a beat, his hands on the table were clenched unconsciously, and the raised veins showed how nervous he was.

The only thing he likes to stick to Cheng Zi'an of Chen Cheng's family is Cheng Zi'an, even though Cheng Zi'an is always slightly alienated, sometimes he doesn't even bother to say hello to their cousins ​​of the same generation.

But he just likes this brother.

I like his gentle movements when he throws candy to him, and I like his patience when he talks to him.

When he was very young, he knew that this cousin looked difficult to get along with, but he was actually a very good brother.

It is precisely because I like it that I am even more afraid of seeing him disappointed in him.

Chen Jinci lowered his eyes, waiting to be scolded.

Seeing his appearance, Cheng Zi'an laughed a little.

Thinking of Galileo's actions, he concentrated his attention and asked,

"What do you think about the matter that he must be responsible for?"

The two of them were talking about Galileo this afternoon.

The relationship between him and Galileo didn't start because of feelings, Cheng Zi'an asked, and he deliberated for a long time after that day, but every time he had no idea.

Everything happened naturally that day.

He found out that Galileo was going to leave, but he didn't leave after being bumped by himself.

This was also confirmed by the waiter in charge of the hotel that night.

Then there was no design, and that night was indeed an accident.

Facing Cheng Zi'an, he did not hide anything from his thoughts and the investigations he had done during this period.

"He said he doesn't care if others know that his boyfriend is an Alpha." The

original words are: How many emperors can guard a queen?

Thinking of the sneer in the eyes of that noble man sitting on the sofa with his brows slightly raised when he said this, Chen Jinci subconsciously frowned.

Although his parents' marriage was a joint marriage, it was regarded as an equal case, not to mention the relationship between his aunt and uncle. The 140-year-old aunt was still pampered like a princess.

Most of the other elders are also happily married.

So he actually disliked what Galileo said.

Although he hasn't liked anyone so far, he has also fantasized about what he will do if he wants to get married one day.

Of course, he didn't take the initiative to think about it, it was simply forced to imagine in advance by the topic Qin Xiaoming raised.

At that time, he thought, liking is too difficult to understand, but it doesn't matter, if you are married, you don't need to understand.

Until then, he will try his best to be gentle with the other party, be a gentleman enough, and learn to be romantic, so that Omega will not panic because of the marriage. He will be responsible for him/her and the children, just like his father .

Of course, he will do better than his father, at least he will remember every festival.

But now, he is the one in charge.

And the one who said he was going to be responsible for him, and was going to build a fish pond, was really... good enough...

As for Galileo's words that he was obviously going to get married, Chen Jinci didn't take it to heart at all, after all, this was a man who was going to build a fish pond friend.

"I think he really doesn't care enough, otherwise how could he let the public opinion ferment for so long?"

There was a mocking smile on the corner of his mouth, and he was angry when he thought of the newsletter in the morning.

"Since there is no relationship between you, I don't worry." This is Cheng Zi'an's sincere words, "I heard that the eldest prince has a childhood sweetheart, who is the daughter of his deceased mother's best friend."

Although it is only such a sentence, the meaning is contained in it.

My childhood sweetheart and Omega again, no matter how I think about it, Alpha loses.

Hearing that Galileo had a childhood sweetheart with a different relationship, he thought again of the "fish pond" theory that Galileo said that day, so she was one of them, right?

But I really didn't expect that the first prince who was calm and self-reliant outside, and had never had any scandals, would have such a view on marriage and love.

"Brother Zi'an, don't worry, I'm not interested in being a fish in a fish pond."

Cheng Zi'an: (′';)? what fish

"Brother Zi'an, can you keep it a secret for me? If grandpa and the others know that my relationship with the eldest prince is love, I'm afraid I will be worried."

Seeing his dumbfounded appearance, the young Alpha curled his lips. Corner, Chen Jinci pleaded in a soft tone.

"Well, but you have to promise me that you must tell me if you have something to do."

Cheng Zi'an said solemnly with a serious expression.

"I will, brother."

After sitting in the coffee shop for a while, the two left the coffee shop together.

Chen Wen was at Chen's house today, and Cheng Shuo and Cheng Zihan's siblings would definitely be called away if this happened again.

Sure enough, when the three of them arrived home, Cheng Ziyi had already arrived.

Only he is not alone.

Standing next to him was an Alpha who was slightly taller than him. Cheng Zi'an knew him. He was Lei Nuo, Cheng Ziyi's senior, whom Cheng Ziyi had almost forced him into a blind date with.

What's more, Lei Nuo is now working for the First Prince and is his trusted subordinate.

Obviously, Lei Nuo was invited by the elders, maybe he wanted to know some little things about the First Prince from him, to know what the actual First Prince is like?