Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 Acknowledging Relatives

  For this meeting, Cheng Shuo and Chen Wen also came over.

Mo Xi and Cheng Shuo looked at each other, who would have thought that the two would become in-laws decades later.

Back when Mo Yushu and Austin fell in love, Mo Xi was still in high school, and Mo Xi, controlled by her sister, did a lot of ridiculous things.

He couldn't do anything to Austin, who was still a prince at the time, but he could do too much to Cheng Shuo.

However, Cheng Shuo was older than him, and most of the time he just looked at a child and didn't care about it.

However, compared with Mo Xi's childish behavior at that time and Chen Ruo's reaction, Cheng Shuo felt a little lucky.

After all, he has two elder brothers-in-law, if his elder brothers want to hide Mo Yushu like Mo Xi, he will have a headache.

Over the years, he watched Mo Xi fade away from his naivety in Shao Nian and become mature, becoming the head of the Mo family. Finally, when Mo Yushu disappeared, he personally went to the Mo family to inform him.

That was the last time he saw him, and Mr. Mo.

After a lapse of nearly 30 years, the old man is actually full of gray hair.

Thinking of the deceased Mrs. Mo, Cheng Shuo also felt a little uncomfortable.

Several people said hello to each other. Cheng Shuo noticed that the eyes of the three had been on Mo Li who was beside him. Knowing their urgency, he said,

"Mo Shibo, let's go in first? It's windy outside.

" ?

Che Mo Di, who was reluctant to take his eyes off Mo Li, took the time to think about it.

Mo Qing, on the other hand, immediately reacted and said quickly:

"What Uncle Cheng said, grandpa, father, this is not a place to talk, let's go in first."

Mo Li's identity is still a secret, although the place is remote and there are guards around, but he still needs to be careful.

After all, the main star is no better than star b. It has many forces and is intricate.

This time they came here with very little movement, but we must pay attention, no one knows if they have been targeted.

"That's right! What Ah Qing said is, let's go in quickly, dinner is ready, we are the only ones at home, let's relax and eat."

Mo Di, who also understood at this moment, quickly answered.

Mo Li listened quietly, with Cheng Zi'an's temperature on his hand, which made him feel a little more at ease.

A group of people entered the villa, and Mo Qing was the last to close the door.

When he turned around, his eyes fell on Mo Li.

There are very few Alphas of the younger generation who don't know Mo Li.

Although there was a lot of criticism because of the disfigured face, the photo when he was discharged from the hospital made a lot of noise.

But as long as it is an Alpha with three positive views, their attention will only be on the military exploits and medals on Moli's materials, as well as his contribution to the Federation.

Even Mo Qing, who decided to inherit the family business and start a business since he was a child, also respected Mo Li as much as the Alphas who wanted to enter the military academy.

Who would have thought that after going around, this person was actually his cousin.

Noticing his gaze, Mo Li looked over, and his eyes met. Mo Qing didn't feel embarrassed, and nodded to Mo Li generously, and called,

"Cousin."

After the sound, he looked at Cheng Zi'an who was at the side.

"Biao sister-in-law."

He called so, with a very natural expression, as if he had always been like this.

Mo Li was taken aback for a moment, but quickly realized.

This may have been the son of his mother's younger brother as the father said.

He looked straight at Mo Qing with sharp eyes, and saw that the other party looked at him calmly, his face was clear and cold, but his blue-gray eyes were very gentle.

This is his cousin.

With this realization, he nodded towards him.

Seeing that he accepted, Cheng Zi'an also nodded to Mo Qing, feeling relieved.

He knew very well that Mo Li was actually apprehensive about this meeting.

Although he looked very cold on the surface, from the time he hugged him, he said that he is fine now, and he has treasures. Bao, his father, mother, brothers and sisters, he thought, Mo Li still had expectations for the Mo family.

Now he just doesn't know how to accept the sudden appearance of family members.

In other words, he was a little afraid of whether the other party could accept him.

His mother died of dystocia, and Mo Li's self-blame has always been there.

If he hated His Majesty's belated return, then what he hated even more was that his own birth caused his mother to die in childbirth.

As for the importance of his mother to the Mo family, it is normal for Mo Li to feel that he will not be accepted.

Fortunately, it seems that everything is going in a good direction now.

He hoped that more people would love Mo Li, the warmth that should belong to him.

Mo Qing's "cousin" and Mo Li's reaction immediately warmed up the atmosphere in the living room.

While Mo Li was afraid of not being accepted, the father and son of the Mo family were not.

Now the panic and embarrassment of the two were broken up, and Cheng Shuo and his wife couldn't care about them, so they hurried forward.

"Mo Li, I'm your grandpa. My good boy. I'm sorry. It's useless to be grandpa. I haven't been able to find you and your mother."

Mo Di's lips trembled, tears fell from his eyes, and he wanted to hug this boy who had been living outside since he was a child. His grandson, but he stretched out his hand, but he still didn't go any further.

"Father, it's your fault. I'm useless. It's because I wasn't thoughtful enough that I missed the opportunity to find Mo Li and sister in time. It's all my fault." Eyelid Mo Di wanted to take the responsibility On himself, Mo Xi said immediately.

His father had been looking forward to it for nearly 30 years. No matter what, he didn't want Mo Li to blame his father for the lack of assistance back then.

He had heard from Cheng Shuo that Mo Li had been lukewarm towards His Majesty since he found out about his background. To put it mildly, he must have hated him.

When Cheng Shuo mentioned the phrase "she could have never died", Mo Xi burst into tears.

"These have nothing to do with you. My father told me that the Mo family has never given up on finding their mother."

"It's because Planet Y is too remote. The place where my mother and I live is the most remote place on Planet Y."

This is not a scene. , but he sincerely felt that these had nothing to do with the Mohists.

Really problematic Austin.

The one who said he loved his mother, but took her pregnant for a visit, and even let her go back to the country alone.

The Mo family has been searching for traces of their mother until now, but what about Austin?

When Mo Li said father, Mo Xi subconsciously thought it was Austin.

Thinking about it again, Austin should be called Father Huang, only to realize that it should be Cheng Shuo who Mo Li would call father.

He looked at Cheng Shuo with gratitude in his eyes.

No matter what, he didn't want Mo Li and the Mo family to have a rift.

Mo Li said so, and he didn't get entangled in this matter anymore.

People from the Mo family had been to Planet Y, but because they focused on the south, they did not conduct a blanket search on Planet Y.

This matter will be an inseparable knot between him and his father in this life.

He rubbed his eyes, his blue-gray was reddish, he tried his best to restrain his emotions, and introduced to Mo Li:

"Son, I am your uncle, Mo Xi, your mother's younger brother, and this is your grandfather, Mo Di, who taught me just now. Your 'cousin' is my son, and also your cousin, Mo Qing." As

he spoke, he looked at Cheng Zi'an again, with a smile on his face.

"Is Zi'an right? This is a kindness from uncle and grandpa, you hold it for Mo Li."

Mo Xi said as he handed over the envelope that he had been holding all along.

Cheng Zi'an didn't take it immediately, but looked at Mo Li.

It looked like an envelope from Uncle, but the Mo family would give it away, Cheng Zi'an didn't think it would be something simple.

Mo Li looked at Mo Xi, then at Mo Di, and finally nodded.

Only then did Cheng Zi'an take it.

Seeing that the gift was delivered, Mo Di said "Okay!" three times again and again, and his spirit seemed to improve a lot.

It's good that the grandson didn't have a birth with them.

Take your time with the others.

Next, they took their seats. Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li sat together. Next to Mo Li was Mo Qing. Opposite them were Mo Xi and Cheng Shuo and his wife. The main seat was Mo Di.

Taking a look at the dishes on the table, Mo Li found that most of them were his favorites, and Cheng Zi'an also had specially prepared meals for pregnant women, even the nutritious soup that he should drink every day.

It can be seen that it has worked hard.

It also made Mo Li feel the sincerity of the Mo family towards him.

The worry and helplessness hidden in the bottom of my heart were gradually melted away by the attention of the Mo family.

He picked up the food and put it in his mouth, chewing a little bit to hide his inner excitement.

Hearing Mo Zhai asking "Is the taste of the food okay?", he raised his eyes and met those eyes full of expectation, Mo Li felt his nose sore.

He quickly suppressed the sudden sourness and nodded towards Mo Di.

"It's delicious, thank you grandpa."

This sound silenced everything.

After a long time...

"Okay, okay, as long as you like it."

Unbearable tears fell down again, and this time, there was a smile in Mo Di's eyes and face.

Wiping away his tears, he turned to look at Cheng Zi'an. Mo Zhai asked with concern,

"Where is Zi'an? Is it still up to you? If you don't like it, you must tell grandpa. I will let them do it again. You can't be wronged."

"Grandpa, it's delicious, really."

Cheng Zi'an didn't hesitate to smile at the family that Mo Li finally got back.

Sweet, with a soft coquettishness when facing family members.

Mo Qing looked at the Bingshan beauty's sister-in-law who was rumored to be unfriendly to strangers, and a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes.

After dinner, the relationship between the two families has become quite close.

After dinner, Mo Di and Mo Xi accompanied a few people to the sofa in the living room to chat, and Mo Qing asked the housekeeper to bring someone to clean up.

Soon, all the things on the dining table were removed, and the maid brought tea and snacks to several people in the living room.

After everything was settled, all the servants including the butler left, and only Cheng Mo and his family were left in the living room.

It is inappropriate to talk about Mo Li's affairs on Planet Y during meals. On the one hand, he is worried that the old man will not be able to eat, and on the other hand, he is also afraid of causing Mo Li's bad memory and affecting his appetite.

Now it's time for tea, so I asked about the past.

Mo Li spoke very carefully, even more carefully than he had spoken to Austin back then.

It just skipped the fact that he discovered the suspiciousness of the main control room of the starship, and his suspicion of the royal family.

Even though the starship wreck had nothing to do with those little tricks, it was true that someone wanted to get rid of his mother and him.

Although it was only a short time together, he could feel how much the Mo family loved his mother, and how much they loved him.

He didn't want grandpa and uncle to bother about this matter.

Nor did he want them to worry about him.

Cheng Shuo was listening and also noticed this. He glanced at Mo Li, but he didn't say anything.

When the clock in the living room struck tenth, Murray bid farewell.

Although he really wanted to chat with his grandfather and uncle for a while, his An An needed to rest.

Having made an appointment to come back tomorrow, the four of them left the Mo family.

At night, Cheng Zi'an snuggled up to Mo Li, buried his small face in his chest, and heard the sound of a steady heartbeat, not to mention how satisfied he was.

In his previous life, until his death, Mo Li had always been an orphan.

It's different now, Mo Li has the Mo family who loves him, and he and Bao. Bao, and the Cheng and Chen families.

This time, his Murray will be very happy.

"So happy?"

As soon as he lowered his head, he saw the smile on the face of the person in his arms, so sweet that he couldn't help but kiss the soft spot.

"En." The

answer was blurred between lips and teeth, and the heartbeat became more and more chaotic as the air became thinner.

As soon as the kiss was over, Alpha hugged him tightly before he recovered.

The cedar smell belonging to Mo Li at the tip of the nose became strong, and the "thumping" heartbeat in the ear was much faster than before, and Cheng Zi'an knew what was going on when he thought about it.

With the corners of his lips curled up slightly, he pulled Mo Li's pajamas until Mo Li looked at him, and then he took a slow breath, and even his voice was still moist.

"Be careful, it's okay."

After finishing speaking, he immediately added:

"Only once a week."

"Hey, go to sleep, I'll hold you and Bao. Bao."

It's not that he can't bear it, Mo Li comforted him with a low smile.

Compared with these, he hopes that his An An and Bao/Bao Ping are safe.

Being rejected, Cheng Zi'an didn't feel unhappy, he knew what Mo Li meant, and felt as if he had knocked over a honeypot.

"Well, husband, good night." The small face rubbed against Mo Li's chest, and hearing Alpha's heartbeat gradually became steady and regular again and again, Cheng Zi'an's consciousness became more and more blurred.