Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226 Cheng Zi'an Was Kidnapped & The Little Tiger Followed

    The celebration will be lively, and everything will be arranged as the young people like.

There are small salutes, cakes, gourmet food, and karaoke songs. Except for alcohol, which is not good for the brain, there are some general parties, and today's celebration will have them.

Several of Cheng Zi'an's subordinates were making fun of Huo Zhu, the only Alpha in the team, and Yue Wei, the only Beta, winking at each other. It was obvious at a glance that they were on a secret blind date.

Yue Wei was rather shy. He obviously didn't drink, but his face was flushed, he was at a loss, and even stuttered when he spoke.

Compared with Huo Zhu, he was much calmer, but his face was full of helplessness, obviously he had nothing to do with these people.

With a small arc drawn from the corner of her lips, Cheng Zi'an took a glass of juice and walked to the window sill, blowing the evening breeze.

Looking at the shining stars on the black night, the thoughts that have been suppressed for the past few days surged up, and I only felt a little sore in my chest.

I wonder if Mo Li is still waiting for the next jump among the stars?

Was it the same night outside his window?

Leaning his arms on the window sill, he took a sip of fruit juice from time to time, and behind him was the sound of karaoke singing mixed with clapping and applauding.

Because of Cheng Zi'an, this small area seemed to be isolated by itself.

Not long after, the optical brain prompt sounded.

The screen displayed: Mo Qing.

"Cousin, it's me, Mo Qing, is it in Haigrid? I took Ling Bao to the exclusive suite."

"Why are you here?"

"Uncle Cheng said that your medical department will hold a celebration party in Haigrid tonight. /I miss you very much, and said that I couldn't meet you when I went to your place in the afternoon."

"Well, I'll be right there."

While speaking, Cheng Zi'an greeted Huo Zhu and Yuan Rong.

The two didn't stop Ling Bao when they heard that he was coming, they just said that they would come over if they were free, and come here if they were not free, and leave them alone.

Cheng Zi'an was not pretentious, he nodded and left the private room.

The exclusive suite that Mo Qing said is on the top floor of Hagrid, this floor is not open to the public, only oneself will live there.

In addition to here, the same is true for other branches.

This was for the convenience of the Mo family's high-level executives on business trips. Cheng Zi'an did not change this rule after taking over Hagrid, and everything remained the same.

Arriving at the room number Mo Qing mentioned, there was a babbling sound as soon as the door was opened.

Not only Mo Qing was there, but also Mo Zongling's two little guards.

"Have you listened to my cousin?"

Taking Mo Zongling from Mo Qing, Cheng Zi'an smiled at Mo Qing, and then asked Xiao Tuanzi.

"Yiya~" Of course~

"Yiya~" Grandma said that Ling Bao is super obedient, the number one obedient baby in the Federation.

If Cheng Zi'an could understand this, he might have to roll his eyes on the spot.

But he still understood somewhat, he was expressing that he was obedient, so he lowered his head and kissed his forehead as a reward.

Parent-child time started, and Mo Qing took out the optical brain to deal with the unfinished work.

He will be here today, mainly because he is the only one free.

The three members of the Cheng family are all working overtime at the military headquarters today. The little guy is too noisy, and he is worried that Chen Min or the old man will send them over, fearing that he will be tired.

His parents went back to star B for something, but he, a CEO who was still a trainee, and a young and strong Alpha, wasn't he the best babysitter.

In fact, he brought his work and the little tiger here at three o'clock in the afternoon, but he didn't inform Cheng Zi'an in advance so as not to affect Cheng Zi'an's party at night.

Knowing that their private room didn't even order alcoholic beverages, thinking about whether these researchers would go back to the military headquarters to continue their work in a frenzy after eating and drinking, Mo Qing was already prepared to take the children tonight.

When Cheng Zi'an heard what he said, he smiled and shook his head saying no, he would take the child back to sleep tonight.

But I don't want to be slapped in the face soon.

I don't know how the people downstairs are making trouble. The people in the medical department seem to be stuck in a problem with a project. After chatting with the people in the third laboratory, they suddenly say that they have inspiration and want to go back to research. Try it in the room.

His subordinates also made an effort to go and have a look together.

Listening to the voice on the other end of the communication, after thinking about it, Cheng Zi'an also decided to go back to the laboratory.

Compared with the laboratory at home, the military department is sure to be more perfect.

Originally, after returning home, he also planned to wait for the little Alpha to fall asleep and go to work in the laboratory.

He didn't know if Mo Li would come back early, so he wanted to waste as little time as possible.

"Yeah~" The little meat claw grabbed Cheng Zi'an's sleeve, reluctantly.

"Hey, listen to my uncle, let my uncle bring you to the military headquarters tomorrow to have breakfast with my father, okay?"

"Yeah."

There was still a weak voice.

I thought that my father would be able to coax her to sleep today.

Knowing that the little guy didn't want to part with him, he hugged and coaxed him for a while before handing him over to Mo Qing. Cheng Zi'an went downstairs to meet Huo Zhu and the others.

"Ling Bao, my cousin will take you to see your mother tomorrow. Now my cousin will take a bath first. You can play with Angus and Aubrey first. Be obedient. If you are not obedient, your cousin will spank you." Yes ."

Xiao Xiao threatened, seeing her little nephew nodded obediently, and then went to the room to take a shower first.

Angus is a 6-year-old little guard, Aubrey is 8 years old, and the other four members of the little Yulin guards are also scattered around, but they just didn't show up.

Seeing his uncle go into the room, the little guy rolled his eyes.

The mental power that was used only in the afternoon quietly unfolded.

Knowing that Mu's father is downstairs, how could he resist looking for it?

In his field of vision, he saw his father-in-law entering a room, which was very big and full of people. He "saw" his father-in-law and his assistant uncle talking, and everyone seemed to be packing their things.

I want to follow my father, but I don't want to leave my father.

Writhing in Angus's arms, Mo Zongling yelled while pointing at the door with his little finger.

But this time he was very clever and didn't make a loud noise. He looked ghostly at the room Mo Qing entered, pulled Angus's clothes with one hand, and pointed at the door with the other.

"Yeah~" Go after Mu's father, hurry up.

Yu Linwei only obeyed his master, but Mo Zongling was still so young, Angus and Aub looked at each other in blank dismay.

The order from the concubine and the uncle's master was to keep a close eye on His Royal Highness, otherwise he would run around and sleep obediently.

In his field of vision, he "saw" that the people with Mu's father seemed to be thinking about something. Are they leaving?

"Yeah, yay, oh~"

the voice changed suddenly, and then the little master suddenly let go from his arms, and the two little guards watched Mo Zongling, who was originally a baby, suddenly turned into a beast.

The little tiger was still a little dazed when it fell from Angus' arms, but fortunately, the carpet in the hotel was thick, so it didn't hurt.

After finding that he was free, he was still the most mobile body. He quickly got up and ran to the cabinet at the door, and then bounced, borrowing strength, and pressing down on the doorknob with his two forelimbs.

He opened the door smoothly and jumped out.

Eggers and Aubrey were not slow, and caught him almost the moment he burst out.

"Master, you can't go out."

"Wow!"

He yelled dissatisfiedly, seeing Cheng Zi'an and others out of the range covered by his mental power, the impatient Mo Zongling directly bit Angus' hand .

Eggers was not afraid of pain, but he was afraid that his rough skin and flesh would hurt the little tiger's new teeth, so he quickly let go.

But he didn't think it was just letting go that put the little guy in crisis.

Who would have thought that Mo Zong would be able to jump from the top of the building?

The moment the little tiger disappeared from sight, the two transformed into beast shapes and jumped out from the window at the end of the corridor.

The only fortunate thing is that the surface of the Hager Building is not a common glass arrangement, but a retro relief wall.

As for the two beasts without wings, as long as they have sharp claws, they can use their strength to jump and keep up with the fluttering wings. Is it the little master whose limbs are borrowed from the relief.

Behind them, there are four other guards guarding the corridor.

Two of them have wings.

But there is an age limit, the only two winged goshawks and Haidongqing, one is 10 years old and the other is 9 years old.

He could only guard carefully, and occasionally flew under the little guy together, allowing him to rest for a few seconds.

In the darkness, no one noticed the few little beasts "jumping" or "flying" down from the tall building.

Similarly, no one noticed that in a dark corner not far from the hotel, ten hovering vehicles were waiting for an opportunity.

Cheng Zi'an had Yu Linwei by his side, Kane and the others knew this early on.

They also made perfect preparations for this.

No one knew how it happened. As soon as they stepped out of Hagrid, before they had time to go to the parking lot, dozens of people suddenly rushed out.

In the fierce battle that followed, even though Yu Linwei tried his best to protect him, but there were too many people, and the princess asked them to protect his colleagues.

By the time they found out, the object of their allegiance was long gone.

The princess who was able to rank in the top five in the fighting league in terms of force value disappeared, which shows that something went wrong in the middle.

Similarly, in the chaos, no one saw the 6 little beasts secretly following the fleeing car.

Fortunately, these cars have been driving on small roads in order to avoid people.

The shadows better hide the traces of the 6 little beasts.

Father Mu~

Because of the close distance, Mo Zongling clearly "saw" his father Mu being hugged and pinched his face by a silver-haired uncle in the range of mental power, with his eyes closed tightly, and he seemed to be asleep.

Why did Mu's father fall asleep?

Those are all bad money, please don't go to sleep, my father.

He wanted to scream, but his mouth was covered by a beast tail.

It was Angus, a nine-tailed fox whose whole body was snow-white except for the tips of its tail and ears that were red.

"Little master, be quiet, don't make a sound, or you will be discovered." The

little fox's mouth pressed against Mo Zongling's ear and urged.

At this time, they were side by side hanging upside down on the bottom of the suspension car.

On the other side of Mo Zongling is Aubrey, a leopard, and on the other two sides of the two, there is a two-headed dog and a black cat.

Hai Dongqing and Goshawk flew in the air, cleverly hiding their bodies according to the changes in the environment and chasing the speeding car.

From the animal shape of the guards since childhood, I knew how well-intentioned Austin was when he chose the guards for Mo Zongling.

It was also because of this good intention that Cheng Zi'an was not hurt too much in this crisis.

Of course, this is for another day.

"Crack!"

There was a sound of brakes, accompanied by the violent vibration of the sudden stop, and several small beasts born as dark guards who were holding the chassis quickly pulled the inexperienced Mo Zongling out of the car body.

Lang Ge, the biggest guard, quickly recognized that this was a private starship port.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat.