Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 As long as it is your dessert, I like it

  Just as Cheng Zi'an planned, the subject of muscle tissue regeneration was qualified for clinical verification two days later. As soon as he received the notice, Cheng Zi'an held a small meeting for his team.

Not long after, excited shouts erupted in the conference room.

The Omega hugged each other directly, and even jumped up with a lively personality.

A few Alphas and Betas were a little more reserved, fisting each other, but the smiles on their faces were enough to show the excitement in their hearts.

While this is only in clinical trials, it's an excellent start for them.

They have confidence in their own research, and they are even more confident in Cheng Zi'an who leads them.

"It's been hard work for everyone during this period. Let's relax for three days. After three days, there will be another challenge. Are you confident?"

Cheng Zi'an looked around, with a rare smile on his face.

Suddenly seeing Lili's face take on Shuli's color, everyone who cheered was stunned.

A louder sound followed.

"Of course!"

"Yes!"

"Boss, I don't need to relax, I can continue today!"

"Me too!"

"Add me!"

The voices sounded one after another, which brightened Cheng Zi'an's mood even more.

"That won't work. I don't want your family members to say that I'm an exploiter and not give you a little relaxation."

With a smile in his eyes, Taohua's eyes sparkled, making all his subordinates blush.

"Recently, I've been spinning a lot. Relaxing will also help my future research. These three days have been fun, so let's break up."

After speaking, he nodded at everyone and left the meeting room first.

When he was no longer in sight, another burst of cheers erupted in the conference room, mixed with the excited discussions of the Omegas.

"Did you see it? Did you see it? Boss laughed just now, and my little heart almost stopped!"

"Who said no, my face is still hot. Please help me to see if it is very red? "

Hahahaha, it's really popular, am I too? If it weren't for me being an Omega, I would have wanted to."

"Fuck you, the boss has a partner, can you resist Admiral Mo's glance?" I 'm afraid I didn't scare the pee on the spot"

"...talk as soon as you talk, without attacking with ginseng."

"Huo Zhu and the others will have a big impact."

As soon as these words came out, the Omega all looked at the only three Alphas in the team And Beta, Huo Zhu is Cheng Zi'an's assistant.

The three people who received the attention ceremony looked at each other and showed a wry smile.

I have to say, the moment Cheng Zi'an laughed just now, they really blushed.

Of course, that was pure appreciation.

Who dares to have unreasonable thoughts about the boss? I'm afraid he doesn't want to be beaten to death by Shuangxue.

Not to mention that the boss is still married now, his partner will not only beat you to death, but will really kill you...

"Don't make such jokes casually, I still want to save my life to find a boyfriend, okay?"

One of the Betas spread his hands and countered helplessly.

"That's right, you guys can calm down, the voice is still so loud."

Another Beta rolled his eyes, and then looked out.

The Alpha who was called Huo Zhu finally concluded:

"Stop gossip, pack up your things and go home to rest. You haven't been with the family for a long time. Just like the boss said, relax, you will be busy later."

Omega There are still a few of them who have married and have children. They were very happy when they heard Cheng Zi'an said that they would be on vacation for three days. Now they also took the lead in responding to Alpha's words and gestures.

The other unmarried Omegas were not in such a hurry, they chatted quietly as they walked out of the conference room.

"Speaking of it, the boss really seems to have changed a bit. He never spoke nonsense before, and only said "the clinical trial will start next", let alone joking with us like this."

"Maybe this is the power of love? It seems that since Boss and Admiral Mo changed after they met."

"Yes, yes! In the past, he always only had research projects in his eyes, but he gave us a special lesson because of our attitude towards Admiral Mo. In the past, how could he worry about this kind of thing."

"Indeed, it has really changed a lot, and he gave us a three-day vacation. He used to wish he could sleep in the laboratory."

"Maybe the boss is in a hurry to see Admiral Mo?"

The few people who were chatting happily didn't notice the other people's intentional dry cough reminder, and a figure walked past them.

A few people: some were scared|Д))), and wanted to cry (;′')

Alpha who gave them a reminder: I have tried my best. Spread your hands. jpgCheng

Zi'an actually didn't hear everything, but he did hear a lot.

He didn't care about his subordinate gossiping about him.

They were right, he was indeed in a hurry to see Mo Li, and his recent changes were indeed because of Mo Li.

In the gloomy days of his previous life, Mo Li taught him a lot.

To behave in the world, to look at people, and to learn to love.

This person can always protect him very well, no matter how badly he is injured, even if he is unconscious, he still misses him deep in his consciousness.

Sometimes he wonders, has he accidentally folded his heart into it in his previous life? It's just that I didn't find it.

Otherwise, how could it be the first time they met after returning, just because of his words, they gave up the important things at hand and followed him into the car.

Let him apply medicine for him, but forget that this kind of injury, which is not even a minor injury, can be cured by Xiaobai in one go?

Thinking of this, he smiled, inserted the car key into the slot, started the car and drove home.

Well, I can give Mo Li a surprise today.

The housekeeper was also slightly taken aback when he saw that his young wife had returned in the middle of the day.

After seeing Cheng Zi'an carrying a big bag of things from the trunk to the kitchen, saying that it was for dessert, he was even more shocked.

After the shock, noticing his red ears, the butler had some guesses in his heart, and smiled sincerely on his face.

The young master of his family loves sweets the most. It seems that the young lady cooks for the young master?

After comprehending this, the butler was overjoyed.

He brought Cheng Zi'an to the kitchen, and politely asked if the chef who was in charge of dim sum should be on the side.

After all, as Cheng Zi'an, he was not sure if he really knew these things.

Thinking of his previous record of repeated trials and failures when he learned how to make desserts with his mother, Cheng Zi'an did not dare to say no.

This afternoon, Cheng Zi'an stayed in the kitchen, and the kitchen waste increased wave after wave. Fortunately, he bought a lot of raw materials.

It's just that after repeated trials and failures, I was somewhat hit.

When the oven beeped, Cheng Zi'an took a deep breath, and opened the oven door under the encouraging eyes of the pastry chef.

The sweet, milky scent came out, and he took out the iron plate. The result was better this time, at least the fluffiness of the cake looked good.

But when he tried to see the softness, his face immediately collapsed.

Sure enough... it still failed.

"Young Madam, sometimes the joy that desserts bring to people is not necessarily the dessert itself, it may also be the person who made the dessert."

Seeing his depressed look, the pastry chef thought for a while and said.

"I believe the young master will like these, because you made them for him."

"But I want him to eat delicious strawberry cakes, not because I made them, so I insist on eating them even if they are bad."

Seeing that there was another pan of small cakes in front of him, Cheng Zi'an said.

The pastry chef knew that he was going into a dead end, and after considering it for a while, he persuaded:

"How can you know the joy of fish if you are not a fish? Young madam, if the young master cooks for you personally and has practiced for a long time, but it still doesn't taste that good, But how do you feel when you see him cooking a table for you?"

Many times, the heart is far more important than these.

Delicious desserts, delicious delicacies, as long as you have star coins, what can't you eat?

But it is not an easy task for a person who obviously doesn't know how to learn little by little, just to make you smile.

At this time, there was a call from the door:

"Zian?"

Susu's subwoofer made Cheng Zi'an's hand tremble, and he almost missed the cake on the iron plate.

"You, are you off work?"

Turning around, I saw Alpha stepping in, surprise mixed with doubts in the icy blue.

The pastry chef at the side stepped back knowingly, leaving room for the couple.

The rest is just the strawberry after creaming process, he believes that the young lady will be able to finish it very well.

The door was closed thoughtfully, leaving only the space between the two of them, and the movement of being hugged around the waist became ambiguous.

"Is it for me?"

After hugging him in his arms, Mo Li lowered his head and kissed Cheng Zi'an's cheek, his voice obviously jumped up.

"Hmm."

Surrounded by the familiar smell of cedar, the slightly warm breath brushed against the ears and the side of the neck following Alpha's words, warming the skin there, and then gradually spreading upwards.

The indifference when facing the pastry chef just now was gone.

Cheng Zi'an blushed and nodded, turned his head and kissed Alpha's cheek lightly.

"But I failed again."

"How could it be? I think it's fine."

Not seeing the lost look of the person in his arms, Mo Lifang softened his voice and coaxed with a chuckle.

He stretched out his hand to pick up one of them, and Cheng Zi'an was taken aback by this unprepared action, thinking of the hard touch when the chopsticks were pressed down just now, he hurried to pull his hand.

It's just that Mo Li moved faster.

The tiny cupcakes were not enough for him, and two or three bites would do the trick.

Arming Cheng Zi'an's waist with one hand, and throwing the paper cup into the dry trash can with the other, he praised with a smile,

"It's delicious, really."

"You lied to me."

Puckering his lips, Cheng Zi'an turned his head away from Mo Li.

"I'm not lying to you, as long as it's made by you, I think it's delicious."

After saying this, he paused, and then moved closer.

The thin lips were attached to the delicately shaped earlobes, and the soft touch made him unable to resist kissing them.

"I like you the most, I like everything, as long as that person is you."

Cheng Zi'an, who was confessed, only felt a tingling sensation from his ears to the bottom of his heart, and his fingertips curled up slightly under that unspeakable trembling, almost half of his body The strength leaned on Mo Li.

Without him, the legs are a little soft.

In fact, he understood what the pastry chef said just now, and thinking about it in another way, he somewhat opened it up.

Just seeing Mo Li hugging him and coaxing him so tenderly, he lost his temper all of a sudden.

To put it bluntly, I just want him to coax me more.

He likes the feeling of being pampered by Mo Li.

But who would have thought that it would be so overwhelming as soon as it came up?

"You, let go, I still want to squeeze cream, and put strawberry slices on it."

His heart beat faster, and he couldn't even speak smoothly. After a little slowing down, Cheng Zi'an struggled to get out of Mo Li's arms.

Seeing him like this, Mo Li obediently let go of his hand.

Cheng Zi'an, who was freed, immediately went to the side to place the piping bag that had been made, and a plate of strawberries cut in half.

After taking them together to the baking tray, start the last two processes.

"I'll help you."

After admiring Omega's blushing and shy look enough, Mo Li walked to his side with a deep and gentle voice.

Cheng Zi'an looked at him, Tao Hua's eyes were full of shyness.

"En."

A monophonic sound, sounding soft, fell in Mo Li's ears, making him feel that his heart was completely soft.

I really want to hold him in my arms to be raised, and I want to hear him promise all my demands.

It's a pity he couldn't bear it.

He knew that his Omega had learned desserts for him for a long time, and was finally willing to show it in front of him, he didn't want to miss it.

And being able to make desserts with him is also very attractive to him.

Such daily happiness was a beauty that he had never been able to touch.

One of the two squeezed cream, the other put strawberries, and kissed from time to time. Cream was deliberately smeared on the tip of Alpha's nose, and Alpha deliberately rubbed it on Omega's face.

There is no shyness in the fighting, only laughter and the joy of eating half a piece of strawberry together. The whole kitchen is like a honey pot overturned, and the room is full of sweetness.

Until the very end, the cake was decorated, but it was left for supper, together with the dinner that should have appeared on the table.

The phrase "Then I'll wait for you" was carried out completely without water at all.