Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Mo Li's Secret Love

   There are not many mecha-related books on the bookshelf, and they are all relatively basic things, but there are a few mecha weekly magazines.

Except for the latest issue, the other books can be seen to be read a lot, and the same is true for those books on the basics of popular science mechs. It can be seen that Cheng Zi'an is interested in mechas, but it seems that he hasn't dabbled much.

Mo Lili thought for a while, and then understood.

Cheng Zi'an's childhood is Leng Ge, a well-known mecha genius in the Federation. It is said that the two grew up together. They were in the same school since they were young. The older ones studied separately because of the different systems they dabbled in.

It is normal for friends to dabble a little bit in what the other is good at.

It is said that the relationship between the two is quite good, and Cheng Zi'an's current mecha was designed and developed by Leng Ge.

Mo Li flipped through the old books until his eyes touched the handwriting of Spring Breeze on the bottom of the brush, and his movements paused.

The familiar handwriting made his eyes shine.

Then he ignored the new issue that was placed on the outside, and sat back in his seat with this basic enlightenment book that he was already familiar with.

He read Cheng Zi'an's writing on the blackboard, so he recognized his handwriting. After falling in love at first sight in the cafeteria, he searched through the anonymous forums of the military academy.

The blackboard writing was seen in one of the discussion posts. The poster was Cheng Zi'an's classmate, and the blackboard writing that was photographed was the teacher asking Cheng Zi'an to go up and solve the problem.

Cheng Zi'an didn't take too many notes, but circled some difficult points.

But to Mo Li, every word can make him look at it for a long time.

This is real, what he can touch, not those pictures full of distance in his mind.

Because of this, he read with relish even the things he was familiar with, and even unconsciously imagined what his sweetheart looked like when he was reading.

Having just met Cheng Zi'an's playful side, Mo Li has a feeling that maybe his sweetheart is just like his voice, soft and waxy after taking off the mask of indifference and aloofness.

Will he frown when he encounters doubts, or show an innocent expression? Still irritable? Does he pout like some omegas?

Mo Li, who has always been very indifferent to omega coquetry and cuteness, now thinks that if Cheng Zi'an is the one doing all this...

"Admiral Mo, what are you looking at so seriously? You didn't even hear me when I knocked on the door."

A pleasant voice came from beside my ear , gently and softly, but startled Mo Li, who was falling into reverie.

It's just that he never showed any expression. Even when he was frightened, his face was still so calm that no one could see his emotions.

Turning to meet the black pupils, there is a smile in it, which is very shallow, but it is magnified in those peach blossom eyes that are full of spring even if they are not smiling.

Looking at each other, he felt that his breathing was disordered. He tried to look away, but subconsciously wiped the full lips.

when is it I accidentally heard other alpha gossips, Cheng Zi'an's lips are well shaped, lips suitable for kissing.

The man said that he really wanted to hold him in his arms and kiss him tenderly, it would definitely be a wonderful feeling.

Thinking of the pouting appearance of the other party I was imagining just now, the roots of my ears became hot again.

But this person started talking again, his lips parted slightly, and the pink uvula could be seen inside.

Realizing his "overstepping", Mo Li hurriedly looked down at the table, and stood up.

"Sorry," he said in a low voice, and he closed the book in his hand, "How are you?"

"Well, it's already 12:30, I should say sorry, it's so late.

" Seeing that the book in Mo Li's hand is the basic book of mechs, he was a little puzzled.

General Mo Li was fascinated by these books? He knocked on the door several times just now.

"The research room is very busy, I know." As he

said that, Alpha went to the bookshelf and put the book back in its original place.

"Then let's go eat? I know there's a good restaurant nearby, but I don't know if you like it. It might be a bit spicy."

Hearing what he said, Cheng Zi'an was even more embarrassed. Seeing that it was getting late, he asked .

"I can do anything."

Cheng Zi'an changed back to his coat, this time when Mo Li realized what he wanted to do, he immediately turned his back and stood up.

After Omega changed his clothes, he saw Alpha straighten his back facing him. His tall back made him feel as if he saw him in his previous life for a moment.

Under the cold mask, the real Mo Li is always so gentle, even taking care of some small details.

"I'm fine, let's go."

Cheng Zi'an said, stepping forward to poke his back.

With his fingertips only touching away, he didn't notice that Alpha's muscles tensed instantly after his movement.

For Cheng Zi'an, this action has already become a habit in his previous life.

Desolate Star is full of dangers, and sometimes it is not suitable to speak out. When the two have something to say, they touch each other, and then tell each other with lips.

But he forgot that the current him is only the second day he has known Mo Li.

The light poking action seemed a bit intimate, and for Mo Li, this was undoubtedly another major gain after holding hands.

His body was stiff, his mind was full of the feeling of being poked just now, and those few seconds were almost remembered by him as a lifetime.

So he didn't realize that when he and Cheng Zi'an went out, everyone in the lab stopped what they were doing, the whole atmosphere was strangely silent, and there were two omegas with red eyes.

Cheng Zi'an found out, but he didn't care.

The Cheng family has always been very defensive, and he doesn't allow anyone to belittle his people.

Ahem... It's about to be, maybe, it's his.

Of course, if Mo Li doesn't like him, it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to marry him.

Anyway, no matter how the two of them develop in the future, he will never allow others to hurt Mo Li, even if this person is an omega.

The two of them sat in Mo Li's car, and Cheng Zi'an, the co-pilot, was acting as a guide while sneaking a glance at Alpha beside him from the corner of his eye.

Under the half mask is the perfect jaw line, high nose bridge, and sexy thin lips.

Except for the upper half of the face, the lower half of the face is basically the spokesperson of the modeled face, which reminded him of the rumors he had heard in the past.

When Mo Li first joined the military department, he was the alpha that all omegas yearn for.

However, he felt that the current Mo Li was also the prettiest.

Especially those eyes, the black eyeballs are surrounded by a light ice blue, the cold pupil color matched with the silver-white hair, it is really wonderful.

The traffic was in good condition at noon, and the two arrived at the restaurant quickly. Cheng Zi'an asked for a small box at the innermost part of the restaurant.

Both of them don't like to be noisy, but this arrangement is close to their hearts.

As Cheng Zi'an said, the taste here is rather spicy, and this is the first time for Mo Li to experience such a spicy dish, his thin lips are numb and ache from the chili prick, and his throat is even more uncomfortable.

But looking at the omega who was eating happily on the opposite side, these discomforts seemed to spread a little bit of sweetness.

Especially when he saw him who was always cold and indifferent smiling to himself, the tip of his heart seemed to be swept by the softest feathers, itchy and soft.

Just as he was talking about the rules of the military exercise over the years, there was a sudden vibration, it was Cheng Zi'an's communication.

Seeing his mother displayed on the screen, Cheng Zi'an didn't shy away from it, and directly connected to the audio communication.