Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116 An An in tears: You will bully me!

 When the partner is in bonding fever, the Alpha will also have a ten-day holiday accordingly.

When the news about Mo Li's vacation spread the next day, and hearing the reason, the fiery gossip exploded even more.

The early morning meeting was only attended by relevant personnel, Mo Li was scolded by the fourth prince that night, the tit-for-tat dialogue between each other, and the fact that Mo Li turned into a beast and jumped out of the window in the end has already been spread in various groups of the military headquarters.

Look at what Mo Li said in the text.

Everyone couldn't help but gasp.

It was a pity that I was not able to attend the meeting. I did not get to see the scene at that time. I participated, but those who left after the meeting felt that they had missed 100 million yuan.

The only window-jumping behavior that made them feel that Mo Li would be criticized, after hearing the news about Cheng Zi'an's marriage fever last night, who still didn't understand?

The gossip said that Mo Li received a communication before jumping out of the window, combined with the news he heard now. So what's going on, you can understand it almost without deliberation.

This is really...the

clowns are themselves.

At the same time, he realized that the Fourth Prince had really lost face this time.

When he tried his best to find trouble with Mo Li, Mo Li and Cheng Zi'an had already started a hot and intimate relationship.

Although he felt a little sympathetic, after thinking about it carefully, he felt that there was nothing wrong with Mo Li's actions last night.

Omegas make up the majority of these people.

Their fear and dislike of Mo Li itself was just because of his appearance, and Mo Li's unrestrained aura in his daily life.

They were only surprised when they heard that he turned back with a tough attitude when faced with the fourth prince's finding fault.

But when they heard that Mo Li jumped out of the window and flew to the medical center in the body of a beast after receiving the news of Cheng Zi'an's combination fever, everyone felt a little envious.

Omega's character tends to be emotional.

Who doesn't want their Alpha to be by their side immediately when something happens to them?

And Mo Li's behavior of putting his Omega first in any situation is undoubtedly what they want, and he has won the favor of many Omega invisibly.

Some Alphas feel that Mo Li is worthy of being the top A of the younger generation. Apart from his unspeakable face, his ability is enviable, and his personality is also admirable.

I used to think that he was a bit of a flower planted in cow dung for Anshen, but seeing how he can protect his wife like this, I instantly felt good.

"So what about the fourth prince? Anshen's marriage doesn't mean he's broken in love, but co-authoring with a prince is a big deal ?

"

Say, are you planning to have a child? Why doesn't the fourth prince understand?"

"Tsk tsk tsk, I'm afraid he is reluctant to part with the Cheng family? Do you really think he likes us to calm the nerves? If he likes us, why didn't he have the slightest idea before? The royal family and The Cheng family is so close."

"What nonsense, big brother, be careful to be @#&"

"Cut, it's all anonymous, who knows who, and I'm not wrong, those people are stupid and believe it The fourth prince was hurt."

"It's funny to say, last night after Admiral Mo flew away suddenly, the fourth prince's face was so dark, and some people volunteered to go to the marshal to report Mo Li's indecent behavior, haha...

" Admiral Mo went to have a baby, hahahahaha~"

"Upstairs Omega?"

"You are the only Omega, your whole family Omega!"

...

In a villa in the suburbs, the cup hit the wall and shattered, Kane's expression It's hard to see the extreme.

"Fourth prince, please calm down."

Alpha on the opposite side persuaded.

Hearing this, Kane glanced at him, his face full of hostility, not half as elegant as when he was outside.

He also wanted to calm down, but look at what these people are talking about?

He wanted to use his identity to give up his anonymity so that he could find out who dared to make such a joke about him.

Too bad he didn't qualify.

When he takes that position, he must settle this account properly!

"Tell me, what to do next."

Kane asked, barely suppressing the anger that was about to erupt.

"Don't worry about what those people say, the affectionate persona is always the most palatable, and your gentle and elegant prince image, in terms of public opinion, is bound to be much better than that of the eldest prince."

"I agree, the eldest prince is now and The youngest son of the Chen family got mixed up, and the two Alphas were also thanks to their thinking."

"There must be something wrong with this. The eldest prince's personality doesn't look like someone who would do such a mindless thing. It is said that the daughter of the Siris family asked Chen Jin to resign.

" The matter was exposed on Xingwang.com, otherwise we can do something about it."

"Who doesn't know the emperor's dependence on Chen Pang, why the eldest prince is doing this, it is Sima Zhao's heart."

These words made the study room There was a silence.

Being able to appoint such an important reform shows the weight of Chen Pang in the emperor's heart.

But it is also a fact that he was fired at home.

The reason, as the four princes, how could they not know the reason?

It's just that how long the imperial concubine can stay stable is a question.

They are all Alphas, so they naturally know the pros and cons.

Throughout the ages, there are indeed many beauty tricks that can go to the end, but more of them die halfway.

In the final analysis, it still depends on Omega's scheming.

After all, there will always be new colors in the harem.

"Order it down, let people reveal that Avril went to the military academy to find Chen Jinci, and the relationship between Princess Wenna and Li Rabe."

Li Rabe is Avril Lavigne's mother.

When Wen Na was still alive, she and Li Rabe were close friends in the boudoir. He had heard about this incident from his concubine mother.

Maybe what Avril Lavigne said was true.

"It's the Cheng family."

"Do you think our PR can't overwhelm the Cheng family?"

But the thing that made Mo Li dirty last time was indeed quickly overwhelmed.

Words are on the lips, but no one dares to mention it at this time.

Missing the Cheng family already made the fourth prince very angry, but the one who lost to Mo Li, who had a disfigured face and was rejected by many Omega, and the young master of the Cheng family protected him so much.

Thinking of what happened last night, several people looked at each other and sighed in unison.

The Mo family, the two being talked about just finished a round of crab feast.

Cheng Zi'an, who had recovered a little from the heat of combination, was lying in Mo Li's arms, with big teardrops hanging from the end of his eyes, which could not fall off his eyelashes.

Her half-opened eyes were foggy, and her slightly parted lips faded from the lovely pink to a very beautiful vermilion, making her fair little face with a thin pink look even more gorgeous.

Seeing him like this, Mo Li wished he could continue the next round of cooking and stir-frying immediately, but his reason told him that this was not possible.

His An An was tired.

Bowing his head and kissing him on the top of his hair, Mo Li said softly,

"I'm going to get some nutritional supplements, can I have some first?"

Hearing what he said, Cheng Zi'an realized that he hadn't eaten since last night. , and this point is already approaching noon.

This recognition made his face turn redder, and he nodded, his movements were so subtle that if Mo Li hadn't been paying attention to him, he would have accidentally missed it.

Seeing him turning his head away with a blushing face, a light pink spread rapidly on the exposed nape of his neck, Mo Li's heart instantly softened.

The wife is so cute when she is shy.

After stroking his head, Mo Li lifted the quilt and got up and walked towards the cabinet with nutritional supplements.

Sensing his departure, Cheng Zi'an secretly turned his face to look at it. As a result, his heartbeat changed when he saw it.

Thinking of the scene he saw just now, Cheng Zi'an only felt that his face was extremely hot, and even his breathing became heavy, and the sound of his heartbeat was amplified and agitated his eardrums, thumping.

He felt like he was going to die.

Like a fish out of water flopping on the ground.

At this time, the quilt was pulled back, fresh air came in, and there was Susu's subwoofer.

"Why are you stuffed in the quilt? Didn't you see everything clearly last night? Huh?"

It's really...damn...it's impossible to refute.

"Why are you so shy?"

Alpha's fingertips rubbed his face, and the thick calluses rubbed against the delicate skin, causing an inexplicable shivering feeling.

The curled eyelashes trembled, and the wet eyelashes were slightly closed, bringing a sense of vulnerability.

"I'm not shy, you scoundrel, you bullied me and laughed at me."

His nose soured, and his eyes wet for some reason.

Now it was Murray's turn to panic.

He just wanted to tease him, wanted to see him blushing and bewildered, or how cute he was when he scolded him fiercely.

Instead of being like this now, she shed tears of grievance with her mouth puckered.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. Don't cry my wife, okay? I brought the nutritional supplements. There are strawberry flavors and grape flavors. Which one do you want?

" Pull it up before the Omega catches a cold.

Mo Li held him with one hand, and shook the glass bottle in his hand with the other.

It was good that he didn't mention the nutritional supplements, but this mention reminded Cheng Zi'an why he had time to eat after this point.

This time the crying became even more fierce, and it was only when he hiccupped that he barely stopped.

The last sentence "Mo Li is a big villain" scolded fiercely, but unfortunately, the voice was too sticky, hiccupping, and it was useless.

It was not easy for the person in his arms to cry all the grievances. Hearing the flirtatious "accusation", Mo Li turned his face and kissed Omega's tears-soaked eyes.

"It's my fault, I'm an asshole, can I open strawberry flavor for you?" The

deep and magnetic voice was wrapped in tenderness and sweetness, which made Cheng Zi'an a little overwhelmed.

This man knows how to use it!

With a "super fierce" look, Cheng Zi'an nodded.

After calming down, he also realized that something was wrong with him.

Wasn't it just being teased? Why are you crying?

He had heard before that Omega would become very sensitive when combination fever broke out, but he never thought that this kind of sensitivity was not limited to the body, but even the emotions were as sensitive as a delicate little white flower.

Humph, it's all this guy's fault!

I don't know who it is? At first I didn't even dare to touch him. It's good now, dare to do anything!

His eyes circled around the room. The 108 crab cooking methods in his memory made him face hot for a while, so he simply lowered his head and concentrated on drinking the nutritional supplements.