Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 Let me introduce you, Mo Li, the eldest son of the queen and I

    The next day, Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li got up before dawn.

Although the live broadcast was at ten o'clock, they had to start preparing early.

When they arrive at the imperial palace first, there will be a make-up artist to do styling for them. The clothes have been rushed to make the day before, and even the little tiger Mo Zongling didn't pull them off.

The baby style prepared earlier was unusable, and the Royal Medical Bureau rushed to make two short-sleeved one-piece suits suitable for small animals overnight, with a small hood on the back.

One is light yellow, the other is light blue, and there is a Q version of the humanoid Xiao Lingbao printed on the back.

Cheng Zi'an picked up the sleeping little tiger in the crib, and Mo Li picked out a light yellow dress, and the couple carefully changed it for him. Li didn't even dare to use force, for fear of hurting the little guy/guy.

After finally getting dressed, the two looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Looking at each other with a smile, Qi Qi lowered his head, looked at his eyes and smacked his lips, Mo Zongling, who turned over and put his face against Cheng Zi'an's chest, and then continued to sleep, looked at him again.

There is affection in the warmth.

I don't know who started the kiss, but it gradually deepened, until Cheng Zi'an couldn't bear it anymore, and then he was let go.

Fortunately, Mo Li still remembered that his wife was still holding a small light bulb in her arms.

Strong and powerful arms wrapped around Cheng Zi'an's lower back, supporting his body that was so kissed that his whole body began to go limp, but he didn't pull him into his arms, otherwise the small light bulb would turn into a big light bulb.

Maybe when I cry, the person in my arms will feel very distressed.

Lowering his head, he rubbed the tip of his nose against Omega's.

Mo Li looked down at the pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes that were shining with water, and on the slightly slack pupils, the curled eyelashes were covered with a thin layer of mist.

Below, the lips that had just been "moisturized" by him were glowing with water, slightly parted, as if inviting.

His eyes dimmed.

With the free hand, fingertips touched the moist rose color and rubbed back and forth.

The icy sea water was boiling fiercely at this moment.

I really want...to do it more excessively...

"Husband..."

Cheng Zi'an, who came back slowly, realized the ambiguity on his lips, and the crimson color deepened even more, and even this bewildered whisper was tinged with moisture.

Immediately afterwards, the two were taken aback at the same time.

The fingertips were caught off guard and plunged into the moist, warm temperature that belonged to Cheng Zi'an.

Cheng Zi'an didn't expect that when he opened his mouth, the ambiguity would directly become unbearably charming, but he never forgot that his son was still in his arms.

At this moment, the sense of shame that grew exponentially almost overwhelmed him.

How could it be...

In a panic, the tip of his tongue subconsciously wanted to push out his fingertips, but he didn't know that this move was even more attractive to Mo Li.

Out of the corner of his eye, he quickly glanced at the clock on the bedside table. If he just stepped on the clock, there was still half an hour to waste.

Thinking distractedly, Alpha stretched out his fingers, and when Cheng Zi'an just relaxed, he took the little tiger in his arms and put it back in the crib. Then, before Cheng Zi'an could ask questions, he grabbed him into his arms Ri took it to the bathroom.

It was exactly half an hour, at the last second, the door of the bathroom opened, and Mo Li hugged Cheng Zi'an, who only had his shirt still neat and clean, out.

"You bastard!"

"Well, I'm

a bastard." Mo Li, who had just eaten a delicious fast food, was in an extremely bright mood at the moment.

While helping Cheng Zi'an get a change of pants, he didn't forget to sneak a kiss on the puffy peach when he had free time.

During pregnancy, the palm-sized oval face was finally rounded, but now it is puffed up again, white and pink, it is not just a delicious and juicy peach.

Go down in one bite.

Well, delicious.

"Mo! Li!" Cheng Zi'an lowered his voice, worried that his son was still asleep, and now he was calling Mo Li's name ferociously, which was unexpectedly charming.

It's a pity that a certain person didn't know it, and he thought he was staring fiercely at the ignorant bad guy.

If possible, Mo Li would really be reluctant to go out.

But he couldn't cheat Galileo.

After all, if you cheated him, you cheated yourself.

"Hey, don't move, be obedient, or we'll be late."

As soon as these words came out, Cheng Zi'an stared even harder.

Whose fault is it to be late? You obviously got up early on purpose, bastard!

"It's my fault, it's all my fault, good boy, okay, let's go." From the

beginning to the end, the sleepy little tiger was dreaming beautiful dreams, unaffected by any external force.

The little group went from the quilt to Mu's father's arms, then to the quilt, and finally to the father's arms.

He didn't know that his father "bullied and cried" his favorite mother-in-law.

When the three of them arrived, the card was just right.

Of course, at this time, Mo Li thought to himself.

Austin's complexion has changed several times at six o'clock in the early morning.

Seeing the time approaching little by little, but seeing no one arriving at all, he almost thought that Mo Li had regretted it.

It wasn't until the family of three appeared that the ice at the bottom of the eyes gradually melted away.

Galileo saw all this in his eyes, and it would be a lie to say that he was not sad.

He knew from a young age that his mother and concubine were not favored, and he was there only because of the so-called responsibility.

Father's favorite is the queen, even though he has never met that person, but in the words of mother and concubine, he knew a lot about the queen when he was young.

When he was a child, he didn't understand how desperate and sentimental his mother's concubine was when she said those words, but he has learned to read words and expressions, and he can easily see the envy in his mother's eyes.

Little he doesn't understand why the concubine mother envies the queen?

Isn't the queen missing? He can't accompany his father and emperor, but his mother and concubine can.

Although I can't see it every day, compared to the queen who doesn't know where she is, shouldn't the mother and concubine be more happy to see the father?

When he grew up and watched a lot, he realized that some things belong to you if they are not by your side.

Even if the queen disappeared, his younger brother didn't know if he survived, and his father would always only have them in his heart.

And the facts do prove it.

In his father's eyes, no matter how much Mo Li disobeyed him, it was one thing to be angry, but another to love him.

If what happened yesterday were any of their brothers and sisters, I'm afraid they would never get another look from their father in this life.

I feel sad, but it's not jealous, just a little envious, that's all.

Suppressing those bad emotions, when he stepped forward, he was already a cold and dignified eldest prince.

"Mo Li, Zi'an, come with me."

Compared to Mo Li's family of three, Galileo had already made all the preparations for staying in the palace last night, and now he was just waiting for everything to start.

The three of them were brought into a lounge that was temporarily used as a dressing room, and a small bed was thoughtfully placed inside. Galileo took the little tiger from Mo Li's arms and hugged him, and put him in the small bed.

Austin followed, and he wanted to take over Mo Zongling, but the dispute last night made him clearly aware that if he went up to hug his grandson, he might be ashamed.

He was not afraid of what the servants would think, but he just didn't want to add any more unpleasant atmosphere to his relationship with Mo Li.

When Galileo put the little tiger down, he immediately joined him.

Mo Li glanced, and quickly looked away.

Feeling the slightly worried eyes of Cheng Zi'an looking at him, his heart warmed up.

Reaching out to rub his hair, he took his hand and walked to the seat in front of the dressing table.

The stylists invited on such an important day are all top-notch in the industry. Having seen a lot of world experiences, they think that their psychological qualities should be good.

But in fact, when he saw Mo Li appearing in a prince's suit, he was already dazed.

After watching for a while, it was almost as if his soul was going out of his body.

Did Cheng Zi'an give birth? Or just a white winged tiger?

Flying winged white tiger, so Admiral Mo is really the prince! ! ? ?

Also, is it an illusion? Why do you feel that the relationship between Admiral Mo and His Majesty is not very good, but on the contrary, he has a good relationship with the First Prince?

If Admiral Mo is His Majesty's illegitimate son living abroad, shouldn't he be hated by the First Prince?

So what is going to be announced today is the news that Admiral Mo is the prince?

With so many conjectures on the Internet, it turned out that the most unreliable royal family addition came true...

This addition, or two additions.

The younger one was the Flying Winged White Tiger, and they could already imagine the grand occasion of today's live broadcast.

It is too hard to bear to eat melon too early! Excited! !

But why is the little emperor's grandson in the shape of a beast?

Before he could think clearly, a voice sounded next to his ear:

"Have you not started yet?"

There was a trace of coldness in the undulating tone.

Looking at Mo Li again, half of the silver mask covered the face that was destroyed that year, and the lines of the exposed face were all so perfect that it made people blush.

But all they had was wet backs.

With just one glance, it was already terrifying like a glacier collapsing.

Suddenly, they somewhat understood why they kept hearing that the Omegas were afraid of Mo Li.

Even if you haven't seen the disfigured man that spread all over the Internet back then, just the aura he unleashes now is enough to deter the Omega.

Such a terrifying Alpha...

"Sorry, now."

One of them replied with a trembling voice.

Before ten o'clock, the live broadcast room had exceeded 10 million viewers.

Fortunately, the platform was well prepared. For this live broadcast, the platform specially added a lot of communication lines, which must be smooth and not dropped.

At ten o'clock sharp, the live broadcast officially began.

As expected by the stylists, Mo Li, who appeared in a prince's suit, almost stunned everyone.

Immediately afterwards, continuous questioning barrages covered the screen.

The announcement made by the royal family before the live broadcast was to announce important news today. Now Mo Li is wearing the prince's uniform, and Cheng Zi'an is the princess's royal uniform.

"Impossible! Are you kidding me, Ghost Face is actually your prince?"

"I can't believe it. It was agreed that His Majesty only loves the queen, and the concubines are all just unavoidable responsibilities? Why is there such a big illegitimate child?"

" It's too early to say, what if Mo Li is the Queen's son?"

"Laugh, who can survive under the magnetic storm? Even if they do survive, can the child be kept? What a joke."

... ...

The mutual hatred among netizens, Austin and others don't know.

According to the process, all the princes and princesses were seated on Austin's right hand side in order of age, and on the left were Austin's uncles who held the power of the clan, and several royal brothers and sisters of the same father.

Austin stood at one end of the oval conference table, beside Mo Li and Cheng Zi'an.

At this time, after all the staff were seated, the camera focused on the three standing people, and only then did everyone realize that Cheng Zi'an was holding something in his arms.

When the camera zoomed in, a bright yellow little white tiger appeared in the live broadcast, and the soft down feathers on the small wings were clearly distinct.

"Is this... a tiger? With wings?" " Seeing

the cute little one in front of me, I know I'm not the only one hallucinating.

"The belly is flat, that means the child was born by Anshen? No, why is it turned into a beast?"

...

When everyone was wondering, on the live broadcast, in the conference room, Austin looked at the camera, with his usual cold face It's rare to show some warmth on the Internet.

"I'm really happy to be here today to announce this news to everyone."

"It's been 28 years, and I thought all the waiting was in vain, but now, I finally found it."