Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 A's Explosive An'an & Who Dare to Bully My Brother!

   During the call, Cheng Zi'an felt something was wrong.

Chen Jinci always called him brother Zi'an to distinguish him from Cheng Ziyi, but just now he called him brother directly, as if he didn't want anyone to know who was on the other end of the communication.

And the timing is wrong.

If he hadn't graduated from a military academy before, maybe he would have believed it.

The military academy is different from other schools. The cafeteria has always been opened at a certain time. It only opened for more than ten minutes at this time, and it was not enough for him to finish eating when he started queuing up to buy food.

Realizing that something was wrong, he sped up the car rarely.

As for the current situation, he is very glad that he has been willful for such a time, no amount of fines are worth it.

"Stop it!"

In the corner surrounded by spectators, Chen Jinci was pushed and shoved by several people and almost fell to the ground.

Everyone dare not fight with force, otherwise the school rules will be unbearable, so there will be such bullying like elementary school students.

Chen Jinci also understood this, he knew that they were forcing him to do something, but this was an opportunity his family finally won for him, so he had to endure it no matter what.

Yes, bear with it.

And these people, sooner or later, he will make them regret everything they did today.

Clenching his fists tightly, pressing his fingertips against his palms, feeling the tingling pain, his lowered eyes concealed the dark light inside, until the sound came out, and his soft and sweet voice scolded angrily.

Turning his head, he saw Cheng Zi'an, who was supposed to meet at the coffee shop outside, walking towards them.

Yanli's face was as cold as ice scum in winter at the moment, her beautiful black eyes were staring closely at the few people who surrounded him, and only when they fell on him, did she show a bit of distress.

After being surprised, Chen Jinci's expression softened, and the warmth in his chest was the satisfaction of being protected by his brother.

In addition to the sense of satisfaction, there was also a little bit of grievance.

Chen Jinci has a stable personality, but after all, he is only 19 years old, and his family has undergone tremendous changes. It is very good to be able to reach this point.

Now that I see my brother who loves me the most come out to protect me, it is normal to subconsciously want to gain a sense of security from my brother.

Cheng Zi'an noticed the change in his mood, and became even more angry with the people in front of him who bullied his brother.

He was the youngest in the Cheng family, and the protection of the Cheng family made him a treasure that was put on the apex of his heart.

After finally having a younger brother, Cheng Zi'an also reproduced the Cheng family's love for him, and loved Chen Jinci very much.

Although he doesn't like to get along with others, he rarely plays with Chen Jinci.

But when facing Chen Jinci, he would always become more patient, would let Xiaobai play with him, and would enlighten Chen Jinci when he was in a bad mood.

And right now, someone is bullying his younger brother, it's just unbelievable!

While angry, I also hate myself for being too confident.

It was his own self-confidence that made Chen Jinci encounter these things.

In the previous life, Chen Jinci was not framed for the suppression of the Chen family by the fourth prince.

It can be said that this is entirely due to the butterfly effect after his rebirth.

This made him feel even more guilty.

None of the people present expected that Cheng Zi'an would appear here.

As one of the very few high-level Omega with a rare spiritual body in the Federation, it can be said that Cheng Zi'an has a great attraction for unmarried Alphas.

What's more, he even has an extremely noble background.

It can be said that most of the Alpha's white moonlight on the scene is him.

Suddenly seeing the real person, or being seen bullying/watching others bullying his cousin, all the alphas and betas suddenly changed their expressions.

Some of the Omegas regard him as an idol, and they also feel shy for the people they admire to see themselves doing like this.

Cheng Zi'an didn't care what they thought.

Walking quickly to Chen Jinci's side, he checked him up and down to see if he was injured.

Chen Jinci was stunned by his actions.

Although Cheng Zi'an loved him very much, but because of Cheng Zi'an's obsession with cleanliness, the two of them hadn't had much physical closeness since childhood.

After being checked with all hands, the gloom in the amber eyes disappeared completely, only the eyes were full of shyness.

Even the slightly fair cheeks were flushed.

"Brother Zi'an, I'm fine."

"How can it be fine!" He

stretched out his hand to hold Alpha's arm, and there was an obvious abrasion on his elbow, presumably from pushing and shoving.

The wound was not serious, but in Cheng Zi'an's eyes, it was proof that his younger brother was bullied hard.

Protecting the person behind him, Cheng Zi'an looked at the Alphas in front of him.

"Article 130 of the school rules, if there is any friction between students, they can go to the fighting room to apply for a martial arts exchange, and they are not allowed to use force in private, have you forgotten?"

Before they could answer, there was another sneer, and the mockery at the end of their eyes was obvious very.

"However, those of you who were trained as military school students are too unfair to our family's Jin Ci."

Although Cheng Zi'an did not rarely attend banquets, as an upper-class family, he is still familiar with some families in the circle. .

He had seen the list given by Chen Min, and all four of them were descendants of the seven major families.

"Later, I will come to discuss with you on behalf of Jin Ci? Let's see how powerful you are, you have the guts to bully my younger brother!"

"Senior..."

One of them wanted to argue, but Cheng Zi'an didn't give him a chance, and directly Dial the communication to the student union.

In the military academy, many things are resolved by the student union.

"Brother Zi'an..."

Chen Jinci also didn't want Cheng Zi'an to confront those guys. On the one hand, he was worried that he would get hurt, and on the other hand, he felt that those trash were not worth his hands.

As a result, his mouth was covered.

"Hush."

​​The matter here was quickly spread by the onlookers. The school forum exploded immediately.

And Cheng Zi'an's request to the student union to use the fighting room was also approved.

Not only that, but also got people from the student union to personally host this Omega vs. Alpha match.

Cheng Zi'an was the only Omega that made it to the final in the Federation Fighting League back then. Although he didn't get the top three, it was enough to make the people of the Federation go crazy.

He was never seen shooting again after that.

Whatever the cause, this fight is well worth watching.

Cheng Zi'an did this, and the others couldn't get off.

They do have some fantasies about Bai Yueguang in their hearts, but at this point, there is no such thing as Bai Yueguang not Bai Yueguang. They like it when they realize that they will be beaten to death by their father because of fighting with Cheng Zi'an tonight. When faced with school punishment, it disappeared completely.

Looking at Cheng Zi'an, his eyes were also full of resentment.

Cheng Zi'an ignored their gazes, walked beside Chen Jinci and asked in a low voice about what happened in the military academy during this period.

"Don't hide it from me."

"..."

Chen Jinci had no choice but to tell everything that happened after he transferred to another school in detail.

Looking at his elder brother who was close to him, he somewhat realized the "different" that his aunt said that his elder brother has been a little different recently.

Thinking of Cheng Zi'an's flash marriage, Chen Jinci couldn't help wondering, can love really change people so much?

This thought flashed through his mind, before he had time to think about it, he was squeezed into a corner by Cheng Zi'an's concern.

He likes that his brother cares about him and supports him, but he is also afraid that his brother will get hurt.

"Brother Zi'an, I will fight on my own later. I am Alpha. Even if I have no professional training, my fighting ability is not bad."

Unfortunately, his persuasion was rejected.

"No."

"Brother Zi'an."

"Listen to me, be good."

Reluctantly compromising, Chen Jinci somewhat regretted the way he handled these rubbish back then.

Maybe he should have brought up fighting to win the battle from the beginning, instead of swallowing his anger.

That way, my brother doesn't have to dispose of these rubbish himself for him.

Soon, a group of people arrived at the gymnasium.

The fighting room is on the fourth floor.

Cheng Zi'an defended his shortcomings, and quickly became the number one on the campus forum because of the fight between his younger brother and the bully, which also caused the gymnasium to be surrounded with water.

Even if there are people from the student union to dredge there, it still has little effect.

How many people on the other side still wanted to lose on purpose from the very beginning? If Cheng Zi'an was injured, would they die miserably? Now facing so many people trying to watch, they couldn't imagine what they would do if they lost?

Cheng Zi'an is an Omega, if they can't even win an Omega, how can they get along in school.

How could the young and energetic Alpha endure these things? When the fight started, he completely forgot about his previous worries, but soon realized that his previous entanglements were all a joke.

When frost and snow appeared, the audience cheered.

One-to-six, at the beginning it is still one-on-one, and then let the remaining three go together.

Cheng Zi'an's sentence "Don't waste time, let's come together", the tone was indifferent, and he didn't care, but it was extremely insulting.

How could the young and energetic Alpha bear it.

Holding the idea of ​​"you asked for it", the remaining three resolutely played together.

Team-style cooperation left and right side attack, and another one wants to take advantage of his unpreparedness to sneak attack.

Chen Jinci was about to rush up, but was stopped by the student union.

Even those present who were just watching the excitement at first began to be filled with righteous indignation.

Soldiers are not tired of deceit, and generals are expensive, everyone knows this.

But are you on the battlefield?

Opposite you is still an Omega!

"It's really not a good thing to be able to do campus bullying. "

I heard that there are young masters from the Han family and the Busman family among them." '

'Young master, you're the one from the lower branch, and you really regard yourself as the master's young master, it's disgusting.

bottom. 』

......

The whispers around became more and more blatant as the situation changed.

Protecting Omega is the education that all Alphas of the Federation have started since birth, and that is the mission engraved in their bones.

Even the students from the student union began to hesitate.

Chen Jinci saw the right opportunity, broke free from the prevention and control and broke in.

It's just that he just released his mecha from the button space, but Cheng Zi'an's side changed the situation in an instant.

With a neat turn, while kicking the mecha on the left, Cheng Zi'an controlled Shuangxue to squat down, kicked the mecha on the right with a roundabout, and then grabbed the hand of the mecha above with both hands, and pulled it down forcefully. hit the ground.

And that's not all.

After that, Shuangxue hit the mecha on the ground with both hands, stood upside down, and kicked the two mechas that were about to fight back with her feet again.

After that, Cheng Zi'an, who turned sideways, picked up the whole mecha that he had borrowed from, and threw it to the other mecha that was kicked out by him.

This was what Mo Li and Cheng Ziyi saw when they arrived.

Cheng Ziyi knew his younger brother's strength, so his expression was quite calm.

But it was the first time for Mo Li to watch Cheng Zi'an's strength live. The game video he had watched before did not have such an intuitive feeling.

Seeing the shock and admiration in his eyes from the corner of the eye, Cheng Ziyi said expressionlessly:

"Be nice to my brother, or I'll give you a double copy of this set."

After finishing speaking, Cheng Ziyi walked directly into the fighting area.

Mo Li following behind: ...