Chapter 265 (a)

Chapter 265 The end of the text and start tomorrow if the if line if we are all alive (1)

After leaving the amusement park, Mo Li hugged his son in one hand and led Cheng Zi'an all the way to the parking lot. When he passed the fountain at the entrance, the little guy in his arms writhed excitedly.

He, who was looking at the front, turned around and leaned against his shoulder to look at the fountain that was gradually moving away.

Looking along the line of sight, you can see the gorgeous halo flashing when the water splashes fall under the sun.

"Like this?" The

little guy immediately turned his head when he heard this, his round eyes sparkling.

"Huan, Huan~Father~Huanhuan~"

"Then why don't we pretend to be one at home too?"

Maybe it's the relationship experienced in childhood, except for some principled issues, Mo Li is willing to spoil him in some small things.

"Yeah?! Father!" The

sudden sense of satisfaction made the little Alpha extremely happy, and he kissed Mo Li on the face.

Seeing him happy, Mo Li's mood became extremely good.

It's just...

from the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of Cheng Zi'an who had been silent since he came out. He closed his eyes and smiled, and asked worriedly,

"Are you tired?"

Today's temperature is not too high, but there are many people in the playground. They were always queuing up. Although Mo Zongling was good, he was a child after all, so it was not easy to take care of him.

Seeing that Cheng Zi'an had remained silent since he came out, Mo Li's first reaction was that he was tired.

"No."

Shaking his head, Cheng Zi'an said.

"Has Your Majesty talked about the Crown Princess recently?"

"You are worried about Jin Ci."

"Yes."

The situation just now shows that the two are in good condition, but Galileo is the Crown Prince, and there are some things that you don't want to ignore at all. can be ignored.

He watched Chen Jinci grow up, such a small and soft dumpling, now he has become an Alpha who can take care of himself.

In his previous life, he passed away early, and he didn't even see her for the last time.

After his rebirth, he thought about how to save him and how to revive him, but he never thought that Chen Jinci in this life would have such an intersection with Galileo.

Avoiding life-and-death matters, but encountering such emotional difficulties that can only be watched by others.

Others may think that Chen Jinci's attitude towards Galileo is really unnecessary to worry about him being unable to get away, but he knows it very well after watching him grow up, even though his cousin looks calm and calm many times, as if nothing can let him go. He is emotional, but among the Alphas of the Chen family, he is the one with emotion. The most colorful one.

He will always remember that the soft little guy staggered and wobbled towards him, who no child dared to approach, and he who couldn't even understand the words "clucked" and followed behind him.

The youngest son who was supposed to be pampered and grown up, but after being appointed as the next head of the Chen family at the age of six, under those rigorous courses and training, slowly, the lovely milk dumpling grew up. Now this young talent who can fool many old foxes at a young age.