Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 An An's Big Cat Is So Cute

    There was a shadow around him, and the faint scent of roses entered his nostrils.

Mo Li, who was waiting for the next sentence, looked at Cheng Zi'an who suddenly approached.

Before he could react, a kiss fell on his lips, and he left immediately.

The shadow dissipated, and when he came back to his senses, Omega squatted back to the position just now, smiling shyly with eyes full of smiles.

"Since you don't give me a reward, then I have no choice but to get it myself."

Blinking playfully, Cheng Zi'an said according to the lines in his memory.

He looked natural on the surface, but he had already curled up in his heart.

How did the author come up with such a shameful expression?

But look at Murray's reaction.

After he finished speaking, there was a tremor in the ice blue, followed by a sudden suspicious red on the wheat-colored skin.

He felt that this trick was really good.

This scene in that idol drama was when Alpha was teasing Omega, but Cheng Zi'an thought that

Mo Li's reaction was much cuter than that Omega star.

Mo Li didn't dislike it, he just liked it.

Maybe he can search for some romantic dramas?

The way to enhance the relationship is still to be more active. This is the suggestion he received after asking the host of the love post.

He wanted Mo Li to feel his liking, wanted him to like himself more, and wanted to have a sweet relationship with him.

After being reborn once, she hasn't found the truth about her own death, but she has found the reason why she must live this time.

Facing that beautiful blue, Cheng Zi'an's heart softened.

This time, they all have to live well.

"Do you want to start a fire? It's all taken care of."

Cheng Zi'an asked, pointing to the barbecue grill and fire pile that Mo Li had temporarily built in front of him.

Mo Li didn't answer, but just took a deep look at him, and then reached out to hold his wrist.

"Huh?"

With an exclamation, the whole person fell into a warm embrace.

"This is the reward." The

dull subwoofer sounded beside the ear, and the warm breath brushed over the ear bone, which ignited the temperature.

The moment he was surrounded by the fresh cedar smell, he knew that he had fallen, the kind that he would never get out of in this life.

Alpha, who was even more overwhelming to Omega than the night he stayed at Cheng's house, the successive happiness made Mo Li almost unable to control the beast locked deep in his heart after throwing off the restraint.

Even if the strong possessive desire is only revealed a little, it is the paranoia that seems to melt the person in his arms into the flesh and blood.

But Cheng Zi'an didn't notice.

He tried to calm down his breathing, even if it was just a memory, the trembling feeling made him unable to concentrate on observing other things.

By the time he calmed down his chaotic heartbeat, Mo Li had already suppressed that bit of paranoia back into the abyss.

Under the sweet pink bubbles, the two finally had their late dinner an hour later.

I don't know if it's because of the change of mood, but Cheng Zi'an felt that the barbecue this time seemed to be more delicious than any time in memory.

It's a pity that he is currently on a mission, and his personal optical brain has been put away.

Now he is using the military optical brain specially equipped for this job, otherwise he would have taken a selfie of him and him in sweet harmony to record today's happiness.

In the forest, the harmony outside is different.

After entering the trial area, the three teams that were competitors immediately dispersed.

Lian Ruoke's team is composed of two A-level Alphas and two BA Alphas, and their overall strength is above average.

He didn't expect to get any good rankings, his goal was to be recommended for the special training of medical soldiers.

This will make his resume look better and help him go higher and further.

But this mechanism has only just begun, and this year is the first one, so there is no basis for reference at all.

He could only secretly pray that some of these four people would be seriously injured, and it had to be a serious injury that he could pull people back to this life.

In any case, the treatment capacity can definitely be used as a consistent assessment item.

Lian Ruoke thought so.

With this thought in mind, he made frequent mistakes, but those mistakes were not to be blamed, or even thought of him.

In just half a day, he had already treated his teammates no less than ten times, so his points were naturally high.

But it also brought trouble.

This is a virgin forest, except for the edge, the landform has not changed at all.

When the smell of blood became stronger, it was tantamount to announcing his existence to those monsters.

Being able to enter the research department shows that Lian Ruo is not an idiot.

The way he rescued was particularly neat.

But no matter how neat it is, no one would like to have such an existence in the team.

Li Yuan glanced at the Omega who was silently eating concentrated nutritional supplements, he lowered his head and silently opened his own, then raised his head and drank it.

He could sense that something was wrong.

But one morning, they encountered resistance that other teams might not necessarily encounter for two days.

Even if it is within the scope of ability, this kind of accident is too weird.

This is the fifth military exercise he has participated in, and it is also a difficult one.

His intuition told him that there was something wrong with Lian Ruoke, but after careful observation, he found nothing, as if it was really just a coincidence.

However, without giving him more time to think, the Winged Snake, who had finally gotten rid of it, caught up again.

"Beep beep beep! (manual coding)" After cursing, Li Yuan beckoned his companions to retreat quickly, and he couldn't help but glance at Omega again from the corner of his eye.

There was a moment of panic on his delicate face and he immediately calmed down. He quickly packed up and followed without delay.

No matter how you look at this kind of performance, and whoever looks at it, there is something wrong with it.

But Li Yuan just felt something was wrong.

"Retreat! Quick!"

With an order, the tree became quiet again, except for the bent grass that proved that someone had been here before.

There are also many teams in the same situation as them, and there are also lucky ones who have already obtained the first cue card and special energy block.

The joining of nearly 200 people did not bring any sense of crisis to the huge forest.

On the contrary, many high-level Warcraft became excited because they felt the approach of the spiritual body.

Warcraft meat can have different benefits to the spiritual power of human beings. Similarly, human beings also have great benefits to Warcraft.

The higher the level of the human spirit body, the more it can enhance the evolutionary security of Warcraft.

In contrast, the periphery of the proving ground is completely opposite to the tranquility.

It was warm in the afternoon, and depending on the angle, the air occasionally showed colorful halos, making Cheng Zi'an's cheeks even more beautiful.

After eating and drinking, he lay in Mo Li's arms and blinked his eyes.

"Mo Li, big cat." The

black and blue pupils looked at Alpha with sparkle, and the sweet voice said Mo Li's name, Susu, and the big cat was so coquettish and sweet that it was unreasonable.

Four short words are not even a whole sentence.

Fortunately, Mo Li understood what he meant.

Stretching out a hand to rub his hair, the intimate movements are full of his doting on him.

"Okay."

With that, he let go of the Omega in his arms.

The next second the big white lion appeared on the grass, and Cheng Zi'an jumped on it excitedly, hanging on its back, holding the soft and fluffy mane with both hands, rubbing his face with joy.

Seeing him like this, Mo Li simply sat down on the grass, with his forelimbs crossed and the lion's head resting on it.

This posture is more convenient for Cheng Zi'an.

Not only the mane, but even the hair on the body was rubbed and rubbed.

"It's so soft."

Sudden by the big cat, Cheng Zi'an had a super satisfied expression on his face.

It is very fortunate for Mo Li that his partner likes his animal shape.

It nudged the Omega with its head.

This time Xiaoli forcefully, it heard Omega's laughter.

A hand that was two circles smaller than him touched the top of its head with gentle movements.

Looking up, meeting Omega's eyes, it couldn't help rubbing its head against his palm.

Ahh, so cute. so cute!

Burying his face into the mane of the big white lion again, the hand around its neck also tightened accidentally.

But Mo Li didn't dare to move even if he felt a little uncomfortable.

He longs for this moment.

This is a scene that even dare not appear in dreams.

After resting for a while, Cheng Zi'an got up from the big white lion with some reluctance, Mo Li did not recover his body, but signaled Cheng Zi'an to sit on his back with his eyes.

It's time to go back to the base after another inspection in the afternoon.

Compared with looking down from a high altitude, checking and monitoring is the main thing.

Omega also knew what he meant, took a big step with his long legs, and sat on the back of the big white lion again.

"chua~"

The white wings spread completely at this time, even though they had seen it once, Omega was still shocked by this scene.

Originally, he was touching the top of Alpha's head with one hand, but in a daze, his fingertips touched the ear next to him.

The triangular animal ears are covered with a lot of white fur, which is much softer than other places.

I squeezed it subconsciously, feeling that it is soft and feels good in a very simple way.

But he didn't want the whole body of the white lion below to tremble, and his limbs staggered violently, he almost fell down like this.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm sorry, I scared you."

Mo Li apologized quickly, and Mo Li didn't even dare to look at Cheng Zi'an.

Even if he is currently in the form of a beast, he is still afraid of being seen as something wrong.

In case he was classified as a pervert...

He didn't want to be hated by Cheng Zi'an just as he made some progress.

"I'm not afraid, I'm just worried."

He lowered his head and kissed the big white lion's forehead, Cheng Zi'an's smile was so beautiful.

"You don't need to say sorry to me, and you don't need to thank me, we are partners, husband~"

Omega said with his arms around the big white lion's neck, leaning into its ear.

During the breath, the triangular erect ears trembled from time to time.

"Is it itchy?"

Omega, who noticed this, deliberately blew towards the ear.

This time, the sensation more exciting than electric current hits from the tip of the ear to the whole body.

Although it was a bit embarrassing, he had to admit that at that moment, his legs almost went limp.

But he had nothing to do with the naughty ghost on his back.

Reluctant to blame, even a very light reprimand.

This guy has no idea of ​​his attraction to Alpha.

Forcibly steadying his mind, the spread wings gave a strong shake, and at the same time, a force was exerted on the hind limbs, and the shield formed by mental power protected Cheng Zi'an, and one lion and one O went straight into the sky.

In the Forest of Trials, a black panther swiftly shuttled among the intertwined trees. If you look carefully, the hind legs are covered with blood, and the goshawk on its back looks half dead.