Chapter 8 The children of Cheng Cheng's family are not subject to this grievance

When Cheng Zi'an went downstairs, Cheng Shuo and others were already in the living room.

"Zian is awake?" Hearing the sound of footsteps, Chen Min turned her head to look at the stairs, "Come and have breakfast, I have your favorite candy cake today." Hearing

this, Cheng Zi'an's eyes lit up, and he immediately thumped ran downstairs.

The Cheng family's breakfast is mainly Chinese style. There are custard buns, fried dough sticks, and meat buns on a delicate plate. The portion is not much, but there are many types.

On one of the dinner plates were four pieces of small sugar cakes, placed near Cheng Zi'an's seat.

"Father, mother, brother, sister, good morning."

Sitting down beside Cheng Ziyi and saying good morning, Cheng Zi'an's eyes were raised, and the smile on his face was unbelievably sweet.

Several people looked at him, some of them were not used to the son/brother who rarely smiles on weekdays suddenly smiled so sweetly early in the morning.

But it's better to be in a good mood than crying like yesterday.

"Good morning."

"Hurry up and eat, it's getting late."

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning."

"Eat candy cakes, your mother got up early in the morning to make them." The

last sentence was said by Cheng Shuo.

He loves his son as well as his wife.

Cheng Zi'an loves sugar cakes the most, and when he is unhappy, as long as he is coaxed by the sugar cakes made by Chen Min, his mood will immediately improve.

Yesterday when he got home, he hugged Chen Min and cried, which made the whole family very worried. Even though Cheng Zi'an seemed to be in a better mood after the meal, Chen Wen still had the ingredients prepared, and he got up early today to make candy for him. cake.

"Thank you mother!"

Knowing that his father must be partial to him because of his mother, he was a little jealous.

He was used to this kind of thing, and he used to think that his father was childish, but now, he only thinks that such a father is also very good.

The chopsticks picked up a small piece of sugar cake, and the soft and glutinous taste made Cheng Zi'an squint his eyes in happiness.

"It's delicious."

"Eat it if it's delicious, and have a cup of soy milk." The

youngest son's compliment made Chen Min smile.

"Yeah."

"Your Auntie Helian called me last night to ask about you and the Xu family child. I already told him that you are not interested in the other party, but the other party seems to like you very much."

Speaking of this, Chen Wen covered her mouth With a smile, there is a little pride in the teasing eyes.

Her little baby is so good-looking, super capable, and has a good personality. It's not uncommon for an alpha to be seen.

"Mother..."

Swallowing the sugar cake in her mouth, Tao Hua's eyes were full of helplessness.

"It doesn't matter if you don't like it. Auntie Helian recommended another boy. This time it was the fourth prince. It was Concubine Yilan who came to her directly. She said that she had always meant this, but the fourth prince was on duty before. Yesterday I just came back."

Speaking of the royal family, Chen Min's tone remained unchanged.

For her, she cared more about Cheng Zi'an's feelings than the other party's identity.

"If you don't want to, mother will help you refuse."

With the same words as in memory, Cheng Zi'an stopped the hand holding the chopsticks.

In his previous life, he didn't think too much about it, so he agreed after hearing what his mother said.

But how could the royal family give up so easily?

Even though his mother refused, the fourth prince still appeared in front of him, not only the fourth prince, but also the second prince.

But her mother was remembered by Concubine Yilan because of her previous refusal.

It also caused the Chen family to suffer.

The three elder brothers of Concubine Yilan's mother's family are all in high positions in the political power, and they can't touch the Cheng family in the military department, so they attack the Chen family in the political circle.

What they did was concealed, probably because they were concerned about the fourth prince's pursuit of him.

I would think that these things were speculated together when I was trapped in the deserted star with Mo Li.

The kinetic energy of the battleship was disturbed, and the escape pod was completely destroyed. He was terrified and at the same time puzzled by the appearance of killing him.

The head of his medical department can only hinder a few members of the medical department, but to do this, it is not what those few people can do.

So this casual refusal two years ago was pulled out of his memory by him.

He still remembered that when he mentioned this matter, Mo Li was silent for a while, and asked him how he felt about the fourth prince for the first time.

"Baby?"

"Huh?" Chen Wen's voice interrupted Cheng Zi'an's memory, he looked up and shook his head gently, "Mother, don't refuse."

"Are you caring about the royal family?"

Cheng Shuo frowned when he heard that, Cheng Zi'an's silence just now made him mistakenly think that he was weighing the pros and cons.

"If you care about the royal family, there's no need at all. The children of the Cheng family don't have to be wronged by anyone or any force."

The tone of these words is also the confidence of the Cheng family.