Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 "Super Fierce" An An: Don't Look at Other Omega

With the light of the large screen with PPT in front of him, he saw Mo Li's hands clenched into fists, the veins on the surface became more clear, as if he was enduring something.

Cheng Zi'an frowned.

This is not like him touching him? Still don't like him like this?

Thinking of this possibility, his black eyes darkened.

Just as he was about to withdraw his hand and give up on learning the tricks given to him by the host on the love post, a belated response sounded in his ears.

"Okay."

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Mo Li looking sideways at him under the simple tone.

In the dim light, the silver mask exudes a coldness, only the pair of exposed pupils carry warmth.

It is obviously a cool-toned ice blue, but now it is full of tenderness.

Noticing this, Cheng Zi'an turned his head to look, and from a short distance away, he saw the restraint hidden in the gentleness, and was there still anxiety?

Before he could figure out what was going on, he saw Alpha's thin lips parted slightly, and his magnetic voice was even more touching after being deliberately lowered.

And what made Cheng Zi'an's heart beat faster was what he said.

"I will coax you from now on." After a pause, he continued, "You don't have to coax me, I will coax you." The

last three words seem to be emphatic.

This sentence is obviously added.

Maybe he felt that the previous answer was too concise, so he immediately followed up with this sentence.

Blinking, Cheng Zi'an looked at the Alpha in front of him, the corners of his lips and the tails of his eyes instantly curved into beautiful arcs, and the smile spread from the pupils, like a breeze blowing across a calm lake, causing ripples.

"Yeah." Replied softly, he turned his head to look at the light screen in front of him, the PPT had come to an end, he said again under his voice, "But I also like to coax you."

Speaking very fast, said After that, he sat up straight.

Mo Li was taken aback when he heard the words, and then looked again. Omega's back was straight, and he was looking up at the light screen in front of him. he.

At this time, the lights came on, and Gu Feng's explanation was completed.

The four turned around and looked at the more than one hundred participants below, Gu Feng handed over the topic to Lilian.

Lilian is the head of the fifth department of the Strategic Command. Unlike Gu Feng's long-winded explanation, she only spoke briefly for five or six minutes.

The theme revolves around things like working in groups.

Listening to Lian Ruoke, he immediately thought of what Cheng Zi'an said at the door just now, and his expression turned ugly.

Speaking of this in public, with so many onlookers, someone must have heard it all.

Maybe he didn't think too much at the time, but now that General Lilian mentions it, it's inevitable that people won't think too much.

Cheng Zi'an's previous words were equivalent to denying his ability, what's more, directly labeling him as irresponsible.

No, he can't let this become a fixed impression on him.

Something must be done.

Procedure! Azusa! install!

Sooner or later, he will trample him on the soles of his feet!

Cheng Zi'an didn't know that Lian Ruoke had already hated him. In fact, he didn't know what Lilian would say at today's meeting. It was just a coincidence.

But even if he knew that even Ruo Ke's thoughts would be ignored, who would care about a dog that would die sooner or later?

After Lilian finished speaking, the topic fell on Mo Li. As the chief inspector of the military exercise, he spoke about the results he expected from the military exercise.

Some of his requests were emphasized, and the people below listened carefully.

At this moment, no one cares about gossip, nor does he care about the point in his heart, whether it is ridicule or sourness.

The rules of military exercises are established, but some requirements are related to the inspector general at the time.

Whether it can be favored or not, it is the most basic to find out the inspector general's criteria for judging outstanding sergeants.

Those with outstanding abilities can be recommended by the chief inspector of the current period, and can enter the highest-level training center of the military department to participate in intensive training.

Who wouldn't want to be the one that was recommended?

Mo Li was not a talkative person in the first place, so he ended what he was going to say in this meeting after ten minutes.

"Mr. Cheng." With

a very formulaic address, Mo Li turned to look at Cheng Zi'an.

There was no slight fluctuation in the cold voice, but Cheng Zi'an could hear some tenderness from it.

Maybe it's the sequelae of that look just now?

Cheng Zi'an smiled at him, thinking about it distractedly.

And this smile, the curvature is actually not very obvious, but for the fans, even if it is only a small change, they can see it.

This is the professionalism of groupies.

Although Cheng Zi'an is not a star, he is more popular than two-thirds of the entertainment industry.

There is no doubt about it.

If the people below were just ordinary people, they would have already screamed excitedly.

Obviously, the strict militarized management allowed the sergeants to suppress the voices in their throats, and looked at Cheng Zi'an on the stage excitedly.

They could feel that Cheng Zi'an's mood had improved, and some people couldn't help but began to speculate whether it was because of the whispering between the two of them just now.

Among them was Kane who sat in the first row, clearly and completely watched the whole process of Cheng Zi'an being whispered to Mo Li.

The expression on his handsome face was so gloomy that it seemed to be dripping ink.

He couldn't understand what Cheng Zi'an was doing.

He didn't believe that he really liked Mo Li.

The two got to know each other for two days after doing all the calculations, and went to get the certificate on the third day.

No matter how sudden Bardot's secretion is, it will not be like this.

It is clearly avoiding him, or there are those brothers and sisters who he intends to be superior.

What a Cheng family, what a Cheng Zi'an!

The drooping eyelids drew back the shadows underneath, thinking this way, he deliberately ignored the strange things in his heart.

Sour, those crazy jealousies.

When Cheng Zi'an was talking about the draft he was preparing, his gaze skipped over Kane, and he swept across the audience without stopping.

The expression on Li Li's face was light, giving off a feeling of indifference, in stark contrast to the smile just now.

It is also the appearance of the iceberg beauty in everyone's impression.

Mo Li noticed this, and he was already in a sweet mood because of the "biting his ears", but now it was like stabbing a honeycomb and snatching all the honey.

The meeting lasted until four o'clock in the afternoon.

After the meeting, Cheng Zi'an did not return to the medical center, but stayed in the military headquarters.

He hadn't been to Murray's office yet, and suddenly wanted to.

Not curiosity either, just...

how should I put it.

Claim sovereignty?

According to the plan, Mo Li planned to send Cheng Zi'an back to the laboratory first.

After all, he also knew that Cheng Zi'an was very busy, sometimes in the laboratory he wished that one person could be used by two people.

But he didn't want to get caught by the hem of his clothes just as he was about to enter the elevator.

The young man who was so indifferent as if engraved with the words "Mo Bei Lao Tzu" all over his body was looking up at him, his full lips were rubbed by the white teeth, and the beautiful evening pink immediately turned into a magnificent bright red.

"I'm tired and want to rest." The

beautiful peach blossom eyes looked at Alpha for a moment, the meaning in the words, the actions and the eyes were clearly enough to make subconsciously think that he wanted to go to Mo Li in Cheng Shuo's place. A burst of surprise.

But he only has one office, and there is no lounge like Cheng Shuo's office where he can sleep.

The rank of general is a very good position for many departments, but it is really nothing in the strategic command.

Mo Li thought for a while, and honestly told Zi An about it.

"I don't have a rest room."

Cheng Zi'an: ...

Although he knew how upright Mo Li was in his previous life, but now he doesn't know why he has a heart.

Husband is a straight man, waiting online, very urgent.

In the end, Cheng Zi'an went to Mo Li's office.

He noticed the shock of the adjutant when he saw him, of course, and the expressions of other people when he appeared on this floor and walked side by side with Murray in the corridor.

The Strategic Command and the Communication Department are on the first floor, so it is inevitable that they will come into contact with them.

And part of the communication department is beta and omega.

Cheng Zi'an is very satisfied with his visit this time, and he has declared his sovereignty so blatantly, so he probably won't have any wrong thoughts.

The goal was achieved, and they only stayed for a while. In order not to affect Mo Li's work, Cheng Zi'an quickly left here.

He didn't ask Mo Li to send him either.

Before the meeting, Cheng Shuo took over the job.

"Don't look at other Omega."

Before leaving, Cheng Zi'an deliberately made himself fierce, warning the Alpha in front of him with a bulging face.

After finishing the words, he quickly nibbled on Alpha's lips.

Besides, he was confident in his appearance, but he had to admit that the members of the communication department were really good-looking.

He still remembered what Mo Li said before: "If you have someone you really like in the future, tell me, and I will cooperate." 』

Does this also explain from the side, if Mo Li has someone he likes, he will also hope that he will cooperate and let go?

Just thinking about it made him feel uncomfortable.

Then seeing the few Omega encountered in the corridor, a sense of crisis that has never been felt hits my heart.

He and Mo Li were the only ones in the office at the moment. The adjutant left ten minutes ago tactfully, and closed the door thoughtfully.

The tingling on the lip is seriously more itchy.

After Mo Li watched the Omega in front of him put aside his arrogance and indifference, in his most authentic appearance, a smile gradually spread in the icy blue.

It's really... like a little milk cat.

The same big eyes, the same milky and fierce when angry, cute and cute.

And the way of scratching people is exactly the same.

"I won't."

With the quiet intimacy in the meeting just now, Mo Li took the courage this time and reached out to touch the top of Omega's hair.

Cheng Zi'an didn't expect him to take the initiative to get close to him, he didn't show it on his face, but he was very happy in his heart.

The direct expression is that he stood super obediently and let the big hand on top of his hair touch his head. When Mo Li withdrew his hand, Cheng Zi'an took a step forward, wrapped his arms around Alpha's waist, and threw himself into his arms for a few seconds.

"I will miss you."

Then came a kiss, which fell on the cool thin lips.

"I'll miss you too." The

magnetic voice became even more attractive after being curled up and gentle, Cheng Zi'an felt that his earlobe was going to burn.

This person is really... not teasing.

Touching his earlobe, Cheng Zi'an pretended to be calm and walked out.