Chapter 211-215

Chapter 211 Is Ah Ci trying to mark me? Galileo x Chen Jinci

  "I didn't expect Nahe, an old fox, to be well-prepared." The corners of his lips curled into a slight arc, full of sarcasm.

After finishing speaking, he looked up at Li Yan who was standing not far away and bowed his head, and asked,

"How is Yilan?

" Sent to the Garment Bureau." Hearing Austin's question, Li Yanli immediately replied.

The Clothing Bureau is a department of the royal family that specializes in making clothes, and it is under the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Although it sounds like a good department, in fact, there are also unavoidable dirty things inside.

It goes without saying how high the specifications of the royal clothing are. The material, design, and embroidery of everything in the clothing are all hand-embroidered.

It is impossible for designers and garment makers to cut and clean fabrics, and it is impossible for them to turn the selected materials into usable silk threads.

These are all done by the people below.

The maid who was punished was taken there.

When Austin heard this, the corners of the slightly raised lips were flattened and the lip line was tightened, making the already sharp facial features even more oppressive.

"It seems that I still don't give up." The dirty work is

tiring, but it is more flexible than other places.

Once every two weeks, the Clothing Bureau needs the people below to go out to buy the required silk fabrics or decorations for clothing.

This kind of thing is usually not commonly used, so there is no purchase channel through the royal family and suppliers. Only professional clothing makers and designers will send people to purchase some when they need it.

Nalan used to be in charge of internal affairs. During Yilan's favor, let's not talk about how much money was taken from the internal affairs, but the people at the bottom. Even now, Austin is not sure whether he has pulled out all the old fox's minions.

Yilan arranged for people to go there, and Kane disappeared at this time, it was hard not to remind him of something.

Li Yan meant that Austin would order something, ground her feet, or get rid of the maid, but in fact there was nothing.

Of course he would not be so stupid as to imply that His Majesty still has old feelings for Yilan.

As Austin's valet, he knows him best.

When everyone thought that although Austin couldn't forget the queen, he really liked Yilan, only he knew that everything was just a substitute.

Not only he knows, I believe Princess Yilan also knows.

After all, wasn't she the one who first imitated the Queen's every move to attract His Majesty?

It's a pity that even so, a fake is a fake after all.

Since His Majesty was able to find out that the queen was pregnant, he would accompany her day and night, and never missed every pregnancy test.

Even a slight vomiting can be tense for several days.

But after Concubine Yilan became pregnant, she only had the honor of being accompanied by one lunch every day than others.

It looks like the fourth prince, oh no, it's the fifth prince now.

Although the Fifth Prince has been favored since he was a child, if he is really favored, how could His Royal Highness the Crown Prince surpass him and become the only prince who has a chance to touch the regime and the military?

Even so, he knew that His Majesty still liked the Fifth Prince.

After all, he is a child who is quite close to him.

It's a pity...

Thinking of the news he just heard, Li Yan shook his head in his heart.

I'm afraid this time, His Majesty really gave up on the Fifth Prince.

Austin didn't know what was going on in his valet's mind, and he processed the documents quickly, and he didn't forget to order:

"Li Yan, ask someone to prepare an Omega for a noble family, according to the standard of the princess, first Don't say anything, and hand it over when you're ready."

Although he said that if Galileo had someone he liked, he would choose the princess according to his wishes, but it seems that he even asked for a vacation with great difficulty to date Chen Jin, I'm afraid there is no favorite Omega.

Austin thought it was better to prepare first. If there is really no one at that time, it is convenient to choose directly from the screened list.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Before he knew that his father was already busy with his life's affairs, in the dark theater, Galileo held Chen Jinci's hand, turned his head, and kissed the hero A on the screen. O Shi kissed Chen Jinci.

Because they hadn't seen each other for several days, and today's holiday was difficult again, the two chose a couple's theater instead of going to a public theater.

The design of the double room, the space of 30 square meters, the design of the theater is biased towards home decoration.

Right in front of you is the screen, coffee table, sofa, soft furnishings including murals, which give people the illusion of being in your own living room.

The two of them sat on a relatively spacious sofa for lovers, and the space was so large that if something happened, it would not be impossible.

Just as he saw Xing's head, his eyes suddenly went dark and his lips were plundered. Chen Jinci narrowed his eyes slightly.

Looking at each other, in the faint light, he saw two clusters of small flames burning in those emerald green eyes.

The ambiguous, possessive look in his eyes made him realize that even if this person became a prince, he was still that Galileo who wanted to kiss and stick to him every now and then.

Inexplicably, I feel a little better.

With her slender eyelashes drooping, Chen Jinci turned her face slightly to meet the sudden kiss.

There was a breakup not long ago, and it was hard to reconcile, but her boyfriend has become a prince under one person and above ten thousand people. Of course, it is impossible to say that there is no influence at all.

The reason why we broke up at the beginning was because he only wanted one, and Galileo couldn't give it.

Now that Galileo has succeeded in becoming the crown prince, the matter of the crown princess will certainly not be too long before it will be brought up.

Has anyone started to ask about it not long ago?

I thought that this relationship could last longer, but now it seems impossible.

That's why Chen Jinci cherishes every moment when he can meet and chat.

He didn't mention these things to Galileo, and never showed them in words and expressions, so what Galileo didn't know all along, the love he finally recovered, the other party was ready to break up again.

Feeling Chen Jinci's response, Galileo kissed deeper.

The tip of the tongue is dancing together! Touching Chen Jinci's sensitive parts, he didn't feel satisfied until that deep moan.

It's just that this little satisfaction wasn't enough for him to stop the intimacy he was doing, wrap his upper arms around Chen Jinci's waist, and bring the person to him.

Chen Jinci, who had been kissed so short of oxygen, struggled a little and let him go.

At first, he also minded that he was also an Alpha, but was hugged by Galileo.

But when he saw Galileo's handsome face like a model, he became aroused because of kissing himself. His cold white complexion climbed up to the gradient pink, and he looked more beautiful than Omega.

Thinking about what is said in the love strategy, to a lover, what can be given within the scope of ability, and to be satisfied as much as possible, is a good Alpha.

Isn't it just being hugged on the lap, in fact, it's not a big deal.

Thinking about it this way, once there was the first time, there would be the second time. Gradually, Chen Jinci, who was pampering her boyfriend within her ability, got used to Galileo's behavior of picking him up as soon as he fell in love.

After not seeing each other for a few days, Galileo felt panicked.

In fact, I wanted to do this when we met, but I was afraid of scaring Chen Jinci, so I endured it until now.

Looking at the defenseless young man in his arms who let him kiss him, Galileo felt the heat go down his whole body.

It's because Chen Jinci is too harmless right now.

The shirt that was usually tightly buttoned to the Adam's apple has now been loosened three times, and he doesn't even know when he moved his hands.

A section of clavicle is exposed under the neckline. Under Chen Jinci's movement of leaning back when the sensitive part is stimulated because he can't bear it, this piece is connected to the bulging Adam's apple, and upwards is the tight jaw line, which is sexy/sensual It must make him want to be bullied even harder.

And the truth is, it did.

Bite on the dazzling Adam's apple.

Immediately, a cry of pain rang in his ear.

Low and hoarse, implying an indescribable taste.

Galileo felt as if the tip of his heart was caught by a small hook, and when he raised his eyes again, he met those eyes that were shining with water, and his whole body was numb.

He never thought that he would be so emotional for an Alpha, but the fact is, he wants to go one step further, take people as his own, and no one is allowed to peep.

The two had talked for so long, except for the accident at the hotel, they had never exceeded the rules.

On weekdays, most dates consist of kissing and hugging, but at this moment, he doesn't want to be a gentleman anymore.

He wanted Chen Jin to resign, thinking like crazy.

"Don't bite, it hurts."

Different from Omega's sweet and soft voice when he was in love, Chen Jinci's voice was deeper.

But it fell into Galileo's ears, but it was more attractive than any voice actor in a small movie.

Hearing that it hurts, he loosened the strength of his teeth, and licked the place where he bit just now, with the intention of relieving his pain, but he didn't want the unintentional movement to draw a soft moan from the person in his arms.

Chen Jinci never thought that his Adam's apple would be his sensitive point, and when he heard his voice again, even if he bit his lip and stopped immediately, it still couldn't cover up the emotional voice just now.

simply! shame!

Before Galileo, who was familiar with him, hadn't recalled it, Chen Jinci turned his head and buried his face in his neck. It took a while to realize that he was shy, and a low laugh escaped from his mouth, causing the chest to vibrate.

"Ga! Li! Lue!" The

lowered voice could be heard gnashing of teeth.

Galileo couldn't see his expression because he was buried in the neck, but he knew how cute it would be just by imagining it.

Immediately afterwards, there was a stabbing pain on the back of his neck, and he knew that his little boyfriend was out for revenge.

The handsome brows and eyes are curved, and the smiling face is more charming than usual.

"Is Ah Ci biting so hard to mark me?"

Laughing low, her restrained voice is extremely gentle at this moment, but the eyes that are filled with passion/desire are dim and clear.

"What are you talking about!"

Unexpectedly, Chen Jinci let him go.

It's just that the embarrassment of crying after being bitten just now made him a little afraid to look at Galileo, which was really too shameful.

But Galileo would not let him escape, he supported his lower back with one hand to prevent him from falling, and pinched his jaw with the other to make him look at himself.

From a close distance, Chen Jinci saw something tumbling in the usually crystal-clear green. This kind of familiar feeling is always there every time they kiss.

As an Alpha, of course he knew what Galileo was suppressing.

If part of his liking for Galileo is due to his appearance and charisma, then a large part of it is because even under such circumstances, this person will still not do anything out of line without his permission thing.

Even if it's just helping each other, this kind of thing is actually not a big deal among young people.

Once lost in thought, he ignored what Galileo said.

I only saw his lips moving, and the phrase "A Ci" in the ending sound.

He asked casually,

"What did you say?"

Galileo was a little dissatisfied with his distraction just now, and leaned closer, bit his lips lightly, and said again,