Chapter 4

Noticing the look on Omega's face when looking at the time, Mo Li asked.

"No need, you haven't eaten yet," Cheng Zian waved his hand, Cheng Zi'an refused, "Just now I saw you were coming in."

"I've eaten, I just went outside to answer the phone."

With a cold expression , with a bland tone, doing the business of talking nonsense with open eyes, Mo Li can be regarded as the only one.

If his adjutant was on the sidelines at this moment, he might stare out his eyes, after all, their chief officer hates lying the most.

As a result, I did it myself without any psychological pressure.

"Then I will trouble you, Admiral Mo," the other party had said so, and Cheng Zi'an stopped being pretentious, nodded readily, and reported his destination, "Military Medical Center, thank you."

Knowing that he was in a hurry, Mo Li increased the speed of the car and sent the person to the destination 15 minutes later.

Although both of them are in the military department, their offices are not in the same place.

The military medical center and weapons department are divided into one area.

Other parts are in another area.

When Cheng Zi'an returned to the laboratory, the people below had already started working.

The familiar "Boss!" came one after another in the laboratory, making him realize that he has been reborn and everything can start again.

Taking a deep breath, blinking, suppressing the sudden surge of enthusiasm, he smiled at them.

Although it was only a flash in the pan, it made everyone in the laboratory high.

Who doesn't know that their boss has the most facial paralysis? There are few expressions on a good-looking face, and many people are sour in private, saying what a waste of such a high value.

Tsk tsk tsk, a bunch of lemon essence.

However, there is one thing they say is

like the first thaw of winter snow at the beginning of spring, which makes people's hearts melt.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know what his subordinates were thinking, he was in a good mood today, and he didn't care what they were all laughing about.

He checked the drug embryo being cultivated, recorded its changes according to the time point, and the drug efficacy value, and removed the drug embryo from the container at four o'clock and put it into a vacuum container.

That's why he had to come back.

After finishing all this, Cheng Zi'an greeted everyone and left work early.

This move once again aroused the amazement of the subordinates.

The boss who has been working overtime for thousands of years is willing to leave early?

In fact, if it wasn't for the importance of the embryos being cultivated, he wouldn't even return to the laboratory.

When he was reborn, what he wanted to see most was his family.

Although the mission was extremely high-level, it was not dangerous. It was just to identify a rare medicinal plant on a remote small planet.

So he didn't take it seriously, but casually told his mother who was at home the night before he left that he needed to go on a business trip for about two weeks, and left before dawn the next morning.

If there is one thing I regret most before my death, it must be that I didn't say goodbye to my family when I left.

In the video that I tried to send back at that time, in addition to telling how I died, I smiled and said thank you and goodbye to every family member.

At that time, he had already foreseen that it would be difficult for him to persevere to rescue when the oil well lamp was dry.

The eagerness to see his family as soon as possible made him drive the best car in his life. When he got home, he stopped the car with a drift, and then rushed into the living room under the astonished eyes of the housekeeper and waiters.

The sound of running footsteps caught the beautiful lady who was watching dramas in the living room looking back.

"Zi'an?"

Chen Min never expected to see her youngest son at this point, still so frizzy, completely lost his usual calmness.

"What's going on? What's going on..." What happened?

Before the words finished, Chen Min was taken aback by her body being hugged tightly.

"Mother, I miss you so much." The

nasal voice was heavy, which made the soft voice tinged with a bit of grievance.

"Mother misses you too." It was

rare to see the youngest son act like a baby, after Chen Wen was surprised, her eyes were full of doting smiles.

"Baby, tell mother, is someone bullying you?"

Zhizi Mo Ruomu, who can let his family's always strong little omega show such emotions, must have suffered a great grievance.

"No, I just miss you all of a sudden, and my father, sister and brother."

Sniffing and letting go of Chen Min, his eyes were already red like rabbit eyes.

"Okay, it's my baby who misses us."

Chen Wen didn't ask further, but she already decided in her heart that Cheng Zi'an must have been bullied, otherwise why would she be crying?

Just now Cheng Zi'an hugged her as soon as he entered the door, so he didn't pay attention, but now that he let go, he saw the wound on his youngest son's forehead.

Chen Wen immediately pushed aside his bangs to check.

"What's the matter? Where did you knock?"

"It's okay, I accidentally bumped into someone at noon and knocked on the button of someone else's clothes."

Speaking of this, he also felt a little ashamed, with tears in his eyes and blushed, limp Yes, I can see that Chen Wen is overflowing with maternal love.

"There are bloodshots underneath, does it hurt?"

Chen Wen asked worriedly, not daring to touch him for fear of hurting him.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, I've already taken the medicine."

When it came to taking the medicine, Cheng Zi'an didn't know why, but he thought of that man's cautious appearance.

The eyelashes trembled, and the earlobe was faintly pink, and the eyes were wide open.

Hearing this, Chen Min was stunned.

"Apply medicine? Why don't you let Xiaobai treat it?"

Xiaobai is Cheng Zi'an's spiritual body, a little unicorn with snow-white body, only the pointy horns are magical colors.

As long as the mental power reaches level D or above, the mental power can transform into a spiritual body. Only an omega with a mental body can be qualified for medical work.

Level B and above can join the military as a medical soldier.

It is rare for Cheng Zi'an to be born with an S rank, and when he was injured when he was ignorant when he was young, his mental power would automatically transform into a mental body to heal him.

This is also what Chen Min was puzzled about.

When did her youngest son need to apply ointment when he was injured?

Cheng Zi'an: ...

he was just reborn, but he actually forgot about Xiaobai.

But he is also inertial thinking.

Before rebirth, in order to save Mo Li, who was on the verge of death, what little energy he had left was exhausted, let alone transformed into Xiaobai.

So I didn't think about it at noon.

Seeing him in a daze, Chen Min shook her head helplessly.

Others say how smart and capable her youngest son is, but in fact, apart from being good in medicine, this guy is a confused person in life.

That's why she wanted him to quickly find someone he likes, an alpha who can take care of him, otherwise he would have to accept a mandatory match from the pheromone matching center when he was 50 years old.

The average life expectancy of the Federation is about 350 years old, and it increases according to the level of mental strength. S-level people like Cheng Zi'an are at least 500 years old. If they marry an unsatisfactory man at the age of 50, how will they live these 450 years?

Parents always hope that their children will be safe and their marriage will be happy.

"How are the boys today? Although the Xu family is in decline, after all, the children of the aristocratic family have received similar education since childhood, and the three views will be more consistent. You two will not have nothing to talk about."

"Mother, I don't like him."

The three views match? No, two lifetimes are impossible.

Who would match the three views of a scumbag?

But he can't use the events of his previous life as an excuse. At this point in time, those events haven't happened yet.

"Mother, I like alphas who have military exploits, are good-looking, and are willing to sacrifice their lives to protect me in case of danger."