Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 Why is Cheng Zi'an having a happy event?

   Cheng Zi'an wants to take a long vacation, so it's not enough to just make a communication.

As the person in charge of the third laboratory, the clinical trial of muscle regeneration is currently underway. Although it has not yet reached the critical stage, there is no room for any mistakes.

It was only a two-week break before, and his physical condition really did not allow him to run around, so Mo Li went to the medical center to ask for leave directly as his partner.

Not this time.

The first six weeks of pregnancy are the most critical. During this one and a half months, he cannot sit in the laboratory. He must submit a vacation report and attach the reason for having to take a long vacation.

For the protection of pregnant Omega and cubs, the federal labor law has relevant leave regulations. During pregnancy, Omega has the right to take leave from the early pregnancy to maternity leave and then return to work. Therefore, Cheng Zi'an is not worried that the leave will not be approved, but it is inevitable. Some are concerned about ongoing clinical trials.

The volunteers in Room 1 are the fastest progressing in the experiment.

At present, three interventional surgeries have been performed, including osteosynthesis, osteopathy, and correction.

Although the muscle regeneration factor is called muscle regeneration, it actually targets not only muscles, but also bones.

It's just that in the process of growth, external intervention is needed to help correct it, so that it does not grow wildly, but grows according to the normal standards of the human body.

Therefore, not only people from the laboratory are included in the test team of the train, but also general medical and surgical personnel will join in the middle and late stages.

Although Cheng Zi'an could do the surgery himself, he would be too busy to do all the 20 volunteers. , When the surgeons were selected at the beginning, they were selected through layers of screening to leave a simple background and a strong surgical ability.

One of these people was the director of the hospital, so Cheng Zi'an was not worried that the team would be left without a leader when he was away.

As for the laboratory personnel, he planned to hand them over to Huo Zhu to manage.

In the previous life, Lin Tian was dismissed, and he took Lin Tian's place. After that, Huo Zhu took over the third laboratory.

After breakfast, Mo Li accompanied Cheng Zi'an to the medical center.

The two first went to the clinical trial building, Mo Li went to the office to wait, and Cheng Zi'an went to the volunteers.

They arrived a little late. At this time, Huo Zhu and others had already started rounds, checking each volunteer's physical condition and the growth of the missing parts one by one.

Walking to Room 1, sure enough, Huo Zhu and others were there.

Volunteer No. 1, the veteran sent by his sister, was Cheng Zi'an's most concerned.

Not only because of Cheng Zihan's relationship, but mainly because of the special situation of this volunteer.

Due to physical conditions, the same amount of drugs used by other people, while the other people are still growing slowly, Alpha's lost two calves have grown to the ankle.

But in the end it is not the natural growth of the maternal and fetal gene chain, but the stimulation of drugs.

The pain suffered by the three interventional operations is beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

Two of the interventional surgeries were performed by Cheng Zi'an.

After the anesthetic, Alpha curled up in pain, but didn't use any painkillers, just because he learned that painkillers might affect the muscle regeneration agent.

Although Cheng Zi'an repeatedly assured him that at most it would only affect the growth rate of skeletal muscles, but not the overall effect, he still refused to use painkillers.

He knew that the faster he recovered, the less regeneration agent he would use.

He wanted to give the rest to other people in need, and in order to be able to see his sister sooner, he told her that his brother was fine.

All these made Cheng Zi'an quite fond of him.

Walking into the room, I saw a few people discussing the next plan with their case sheets.

The not-so-big room was packed to the brim.

Alpha on the bed was the first to notice Cheng Zi'an, and a pair of eyes lit up immediately.

"Doctor Cheng."

Hearing his shout, the others immediately turned their heads, and sure enough, the boss of their family was standing behind, with the corners of his lips slightly curled up, showing that he was in a good mood.

"Boss!"

"Professor Cheng." The

former was called by Huo Zhu and others, while the latter was called by the surgeons.

You can tell if you are close or distant.

However, the temporarily formed surgical team was extremely convinced of Cheng Zi'an, and the young Omega called for peace of mind in private.

The surgical group is all ordinary Omega, and the mental power is below D level, unable to produce a mental body.

But for Cheng Zi'an, they are not only out of admiration for Omega with a spiritual body, but also as a surgeon, they admire Cheng Zi'an's surgical skills.

Of course, that's not all.

As a rare S-level Omega with a strong family background and a rare spiritual body, Cheng Zi'an developed several incredible medicines for the Federation at a young age, and besides that, she is also a beauty who can even tease an Omega.

To the Omegas, this is simply a character who took the script of a novel.

Except for the shocking choice of partner, everything else is what every Omega wishes to have.

It is rare for such a fairy character to join his team and work together. For the young Omegas, it is really not too happy.

So everyone puts all their energy into hoping that their work will be rewarded by those they admire.

And because Cheng Zi'an never had the idea that an ordinary omega was inferior to an omega with a spiritual body, the older doctors also had a very good impression of him.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know much about these things. To him, as long as the work went well, it was fine.

"Sorry, I'm late today. How's the inspection going? Let me see."

"It's recovering very well, depending on the growth of the bones, the fourth intervention can be performed next week, and the mold of the foot plate is already being made."

Pushing the slightly slipped glasses frame on the bridge of the nose, Huo Zhu handed over the inspection report that had just been printed out.

The so-called foot mold is a mold made according to the sole and foot of Volunteer No. 1, which is made of special steel plate.

When the time is right, it will be placed on Alpha's ankle through surgical intervention, so that the growth of skeletal muscles will grow according to the fixed pattern of the mold.

Hearing this, Cheng Zi'an nodded, and after carefully reading the report, he checked it himself.

Afterwards, I had a low-key chat with the surgeons, and then asked Alpha some questions about his legs and feet.

This is their first clinical trial. He will collect everyone's drug reactions and feelings, and try to improve after the trial is over.

After coming out of the room, the two teams went to other rooms together.

After all the inspections were completed, it was already two hours later.

"Let's have a meeting."

Huo Zhu and the others thought that this meeting would be the same as usual, summarizing today's examination results, and then discussing the next diagnosis and treatment plan.

No one expected to hear the news that Cheng Zi'an would start a one and a half month vacation starting tomorrow.

However, before they could ask any questions, they heard Cheng Zi'an say: "Because I'm pregnant."

Pregnant, pregnant? ! !

Looking at the astonished expressions of the crowd, the smile in Taohua's eyes permeated the brows and eyes, making that beautiful face even more dazzling, so good-looking that it made people panic for a moment.

Needless to say, several Alphas and Betas blushed unreasonably.

In fact, Cheng Zi'an's vacation is not too long. Many Omega's pregnancy will be taken directly from the time of pregnancy detection to the end of maternity leave.

But he worries about ongoing clinical trials.

He couldn't help it in the first six weeks. This stage is the easiest time to conceive, a hard-won treasure. Well, there is no room for any mistakes.

He used to put work first, but once again, for him, family is the most important thing in his life.

After the news of the vacation was announced, it was a question of personnel arrangements, and it was an hour after the end of the meeting.

After checking the time, Cheng Zi'an immediately went back to the office to get the report and go to the laboratory building.

The last step is to submit the leave application report to Lin Tian.

With federal regulations in place, he was not afraid that Lin Tian would block his application.

Of course, even if there are no federal regulations, it's just the Han family, and the Cheng family has plenty of ways to make him unable to eat.

In the past, it was just that he was too lazy to argue with him, but in fact, he really used his status to suppress it. What is the status of a mere wife of the Han family?

The Han family just produced a prince and concubine, which is really ridiculous.

Mo Li was worried that he would go there alone.

Since what happened last time, Cheng Zi'an always had two guards around him when he went to work, and the others didn't think it was strange. After all, no matter how suppressed, the internal group of the medical center had already broken things up. clear.

To be able to do this, Lin Tian also put in a lot of effort.

As a supporter of the third prince, the Han family wished that the reputation of the fourth prince would be rotten.

Kane, who has always been cultivated and gentle, is like a beautiful woman, this overturn is also ruthless.

It's a pity that the royal family suppressed it too quickly, and there was no large-scale "publicity".

Many people in the medical center come from good backgrounds, so Lin Tian naturally would not let this opportunity pass.

When Cheng Zi'an knew about it, he just smiled, it's just a dog biting a dog, he wished to bite harder.

Walking to Lin Tian's office, Mo Li was waiting at the door, and Cheng Zi'an knocked on the door.

"Daodaodao."

"Come in."

"Minister, I need to apply for a six-week vacation. Here is my application form. This is a report from the hospital."

Without much nonsense, Cheng Zi'an stepped forward and put the things in his hand Lin Tian's desk.

"Six weeks? Zi'an, the experiment is at a critical point now, do you want to take a vacation?" She raised her eyebrows and asked a seemingly normal question, but her tone was indescribably yin and yang.

"Minister, please read the report before speaking. I am on normal vacation during pregnancy. I don't think you have any objections." Hearing this, Lin Tian's eyes widened, and he immediately went to read the report. Sure enough, the top one was yesterday's report. The medical report just came out and it was confirmed that she was 17 days pregnant.

"How could it be...it's impossible..."

Cheng Zi'an was having a fever for the first time, and he was only 25 years old, how could he be pregnant? Should not be.

The federal fertility rate is not high. He has been married for more than 20 years and has not conceived yet. Why did he conceive the first time?

But the black and white in the report did not allow him to doubt.

how can? !

Why did Cheng Zi'an take up all the good things!

Lin Tian muttered to himself, and Cheng Zi'an sneered in his ears.

He had heard other Omegas in the lab gossip about Lin Tian's pregnancy.

It is said that a lot of examinations have been done, but in fact there is nothing wrong with his body, but his mother-in-law urged him to do so, and he also wanted to gain a firm foothold in the Han family, so he had to ask for a physical examination to prove his health. any problem.

But he questioned why he was pregnant before he was pregnant, what is this?