Chapter 11-115

Chapter 111 Chen Jinci: Do you have a fiancee?

   After that visit, the two began to be busy again only at midnight and morning.

It's still the kind of thing that falls asleep after taking a shower at home, and when you open your eyes in the morning, you will be busy in a hurry.

But luckily things are going very well at work.

In the clinical monitoring room 1, Cheng Zi'an was squatting in front of the bed, holding the patient's knee in his hand, looking at the monitor beside him, the data on it was scrolling row after row, and after a while, a smile appeared on his cold face, Blooming on Li Li's face, like a spring day breaking through ice, is touching.

"The muscle regeneration factor injected before has taken effect, and the numbness in your knee will become more severe afterward. You must not scratch it, because the bones inside are growing, including the surrounding muscle tissue."

Standing up, Cheng Zi'an pushed There are some nonsense glasses slipping down on the bridge of the nose, conscientiously explaining the current situation to the patient.

The patient in front of me is only 35 years old. He lost his legs in the war with the country of Rhea five years ago. Looking at the medical records, when he was rescued, his mecha had already been shattered into ruins, and his legs had comminuted fractures.

At that time, the brother from Cheng Zi'an Medical University took over, and he insisted on saving his life, and even recovered to the point where he was amputated below the knee.

This was already the best ending at the time.

I especially remember that the patient smiled and said to him on the first day when he came here:

"Hello, Professor Cheng, I am very glad to be your patient. You can treat it at ease. It doesn't matter if you really have nothing to do. I can get this piece of paper back." I am content with my life."

His smile was very clean, without a hint of gloom, and he was not someone who had suffered a heavy blow at all.

Volunteers who came to participate in this clinical trial have been carefully investigated, not only their physical condition but also their psychological state, naturally including their personality before and after the injury, how they handle things, etc.

So Cheng Zi'an is very clear about what happened to this cheerful Alpha in front of him.

Omega, who was supposed to get married at the end of the year, broke up with him, and married someone else in the blink of an eye. Originally, he was praised by his parents as a bragging point because of his excellence, but after being injured, he wished that he died directly on the battlefield. At least he could get a huge pension .

The only person in the family who cares about him is the youngest sister.

Will participate this time as a volunteer, also because his sister is in the Communications Department, and the news is relatively well-informed.

Knowing that Cheng Zi'an has been involved in the experimental project, he has been paying attention to it. After hearing the news of the clinical trial, he immediately went to his immediate boss, who is Cheng Zi'an's sister Cheng Zihan, to explain the situation.

Cheng Zi'an didn't like this way of going through the back door, but after hearing what Cheng Zihan said, he still added it to the list.

He couldn't understand why the relationship that could be promised to enter into a marriage contract would change at will.

Can't understand why the parents who are supposed to love him the most would think this way.

But when she heard Cheng Zihan say that if he was injured, she would do whatever it takes to find a better opportunity for him, somehow she thought of the video file she sent out in despair in the deserted star in her previous life.

I wonder if my sister cried when she saw that.

Huo Zhu at the side glanced at Alpha who was blushing from Cheng Zi'an's smile, sighed in his heart about the lethality of his boss, and quickly recorded the data in his hand without slowing down.

"Thank you, Professor Cheng."

"This is what I should do."

Maybe it was a good start here, and the next few cases went well. After two hours, all the staff returned to the clinic, and only three of them have not yet recovered. any progress.

A few people held a small meeting, and after confirming the treatment policy to follow, they each went to their respective positions and continued the work assigned by them.

Just after the meeting, the optical brain on the wrist vibrated and turned on the green light.

For convenience, Cheng Zi'an used a watch-style optical brain during this time, and adjusted the vibration during the meeting just now.

Seeing that he had a communication coming in, the others quickly left the conference room. After all, what if it was Admiral Mo?

Those who disturb the sweet moments of husband and wife will be struck by lightning.

Not knowing Xiao Jiujiu of his subordinates, Cheng Zi'an raised his eyebrows when he saw the names displayed on the screen.

After turning on the headset connection, Cheng Zi'an got through the communication.

"What happened?"

He knew that Long Qing wouldn't contact him if it wasn't for something special.

"Young master, Miss Avril from the Lanlis family went to find Master Jinci."

"What!"

Chen Jinci frowned at the strange Omega in front of the third class of the Combat Command Department of the First Federation Military Academy.

Because of Omega's sentence "Please don't pester my fiancé any longer, okay?", a group of people surrounded the classroom door, and many people leaned out from the corridor window to look.

All these made Chen Jinci feel irritable.

"Is that Miss Avril? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're talking about."

"So you don't know? That's right, you belong to the Chen family, so it's only natural that you don't know, but I've told you now, then you will leave in the future Brother Galileo, stay away, okay?"

First, she covered her mouth in surprise and exclaimed, then she affirmed herself as if she had realized something, and then there was Qi Qi Ai Ai's expression, and the scratch between Chen Jinci's eyebrows became deeper.

If it weren't for the gentleman's etiquette that has always been engraved in his buttocks, he would have turned around and left a long time ago.

He is not a fool, Avril's actions are obviously alluding to his third party intervention, as if he has a generous attitude, but in his words, he belittles the Chen family and elevates the Lanlis family.

As for the intention, just look at the people around who have already been stirred up.

Omega's advantage is weakness, and Avril Lavigne is a rare beauty. Her big wavy brown hair is neatly arranged and loose, part of it hangs in front of her body, and her head is tied with lace hairpins in the shape of a bow. Wear it on one side.

Her eyes are typical European-style big eyes, with deep eyelids and a narrow distance between her brows. Her eyelashes and eyes are the same color of dark coffee, and she looks gentle and gentle.

She is dressed in a lovely Lolita outfit, which makes her innocent and harmless, like a rare flower that has been cultivated in a greenhouse. When you look at it, it looks like it has been frosted, pitiful.

Many Alphas were aroused to be protective, and some Omegas even felt empathy, looking at Chen Jinci with anger in their eyes.

But there are also sensible ones.

Amidst the crowd clamoring for Chen Jinci not to lick his face and be a mistress, how could the eldest prince fall in love with him, some doubts arose from time to time.

"The first prince has a fiancée? Why haven't I heard of it?"

"She just said that the first prince is her fiancé? Although I don't think Chen Jinci is worthy of the first prince, but I don't believe that the first prince will be married if he has a fiancée. " Hiding it."

"The eldest prince in those photos is looking at Chen Jinci, okay? Who has ever seen him look at someone so tenderly? He even held hands."

"One thing to say, how could the royal family hide the fact that the eldest prince has a fiancée? Don't be a prick, right?"

This sentence made Avril's face turn pale, and her pitiful appearance aroused even more anger from those who already sympathized with him.

Among them, Alphas are the main ones, while Omega's look thoughtful.

Chen Jinci understood her intentions, and a hint of impatience flashed in her glazed eyes.

"It's not up to you whether it's far or not." After

saying that, he didn't care about Avril Lavigne's eyes widening, as if she was about to cry, and took out his optical brain to dial Galileo's communication.

Those who were close quickly noticed the name on it, Chen Jinci covered her mouth and snickered, while Avril frowned.

Anyone with a bit of a brain knows that being able to call Galileo at this moment is obviously not as simple as Avril Lavigne said.

The other end of the communication only waited for a while before being picked up.

"Xiaoci, class is over?"

Hearing this address, Chen Jinci's expression froze.

After the two had been in contact with each other for a long time, Galileo changed their address without authorization, saying that it would be more like a couple.

As a boyfriend, Chen Jinci naturally had no choice but to accept it.

I have never been in a relationship, but I have seen many examples around me. In terms of identity, as a boyfriend, I always have to give way to the other party.

But he forgot one thing.

Galileo was Alpha, not Omega or beta.

What's more, Galileo was ten years older than him, even if he gave way to the other party, shouldn't it be Galileo who gave way to him?

It's a pity that Chen Jinci didn't realize this at all.

He was not used to such intimate address, but because it was Galileo, he endured it.

Humming in a low voice, he looked to the opposite side where Avril was being protected by the stars of the Alphas like a bright moon.

"You have a fiancée? Why haven't you heard about it?"

Chen Jinci asked directly without any detours, with a hint of displeasure mixed in his tone.

"I don't have a fiancée, who is gossiping in front of you?" In

the office of the military department, Galileo was stunned for a moment and immediately replied.

Renault had complained before that his decision caused him to quarrel with Cheng Ziyi, and he also specially emphasized the importance of Chen Jinci to the Cheng family, and asked him to be careful not to hurt Chen Jinci, otherwise not only would he not get any benefits, but he would also cause serious damage. Cheng and Chen's family didn't know their bad feelings.

So he has been paying attention to the relationship between himself and Chen Jinci.

Hearing his quick answer, Chen Jin resigned most of the letter, and the other half was completely lost in Ai Erer's green tea performance.

"Oh? But Miss Avril told me not to pester her fiancé anymore, Galileo, she told me not to pester you anymore, what do you think should I do?"

"Also, she is now blocking the door of my classroom."

Just then Then, there was a bang on the communication side, followed by the sound of chairs rubbing against the floor. Alpha's nervous words came from the microphone. Hearing the sound of footsteps, it seemed that he was walking out.

"I'll be right there."

"Yeah."

Green tea? White lotus? Don't be afraid.

Since you want Galileo, call him to you.

Avril Lavigne didn't understand how this could happen.

Obviously he should have trampled Chen Jinci in the mud, why did it become like this?

The confusion in the eyes made the gentle eyebrows a little more hesitant to talk.

In the eyes of Alphas, it stimulates their desire for protection.

But what they didn't know was that Avril, who was regarded as a goddess by them, was struggling at the moment whether to leave or stay.

After leaving, it seemed that she had a guilty conscience, and it was very rare to see Galileo once.

But if she didn't leave, she was worried that Galileo would deny the marriage that was arranged privately by her mother and Princess Wenna.

No, no, brother Galileo respects his mother and concubine the most.

So...

Avril glared at Chen Jinci, as if it wasn't him who turned pale when he heard him call the eldest prince just now.