Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 Broken wing bone again: It doesn't hurt at all, don't worry

   Cheng Zi'an found that Mo Li looked like a butterfly after recovering his appearance.

Except for taking people out hunting and scouting the situation, they would surround him all the time and try their best to let him watch him.

This caused him to always pay attention not to be dazzled by beauty, otherwise he would not need to work again for a while.

Mo Li, the flower butterfly, would be more than inseparable, with an irresistible tenderness and pampering on that pretty face all the time.

Tell him to do things slowly, and even almost knocked over the test tube once.

"Mo Li, let me warn you again, you can stay with me, but keep a distance of five meters, otherwise..."

Speaking of this, Omega quickly glanced around.

At this time, only the two of them and the three seriously injured were left in the cave.

One was still unconscious, and the other two appeared to be asleep.

After confirming that no one was paying attention here, Cheng Zi'an lowered his voice and warned,

"Otherwise, you can sleep alone at night, and I will sleep with Ling Bao."

These words were matched with angry peach blossom eyes, and white skin. Dyeing with a light layer of powder, even with a super fierce tone, it really can't act as a deterrent.

On the contrary, it made Mo Li feel so cute.

His An'an is so soft when he threatens others.

think rua.

His left hand had already been raised, but before he could rub the soft hair, he received a fierce stare.

Unfortunately, facing Mo Li, Cheng Zi'an has never been able to put his indifference and alienation on his beautiful face.

This led to a scene that was even more unbearable for Mo Li than the stare just now.

I don't know if the end of the peach blossom eyes that were already attractive at this time were blushed quietly because of the embarrassment that turned into anger.

With this stare, the ends of his eyes were tilted sideways, and his obsidian pupils seemed to hold a pile of stars under the light.

The feeling of unbalanced heartbeat hit him, making his breathing stagnant.

The hand that stopped in mid-air diverted to hug Cheng Zi'an's lower back.

Ever since he knew how much Cheng Zi'an loved him, Mo Li's unscrupulousness was well engraved in every action.

Because he knew that no matter how "brazen" he was, his An'an would forgive him, and the Alpha who knew that he was favored just hugged him with the "vicious" eyes of Omega.

"An'an, do you miss me?"

Since the bone fragments of the experimental subject were completely healed, with Luoxi's experience, Cheng Zi'an did not treat him directly, but tried to reduce the effect of the medicine.

I thought that he could finally have a good rest and just apply medicine to him every day, but who knew that he slept less than before.

That's why he ran to Cheng Zi'an whenever he had time.

In Mo Li's opinion, there is no need to reduce the drug reaction. He doesn't want Cheng Zi'an to be so tired anymore. As long as the effect is the same, he can bear any pain.

"This is the fifty-sixth time you have asked me today. I will be fine soon. Don't bother me. If there is an accident like last time, believe it or not, I will ignore you for the rest of my life?

" Yin, the cultivation of green radishes is more difficult, if the potion is spilled, he thinks he will go crazy.

"sorry."

Thinking of the thrills at that time, Ice Blue felt guilty for a moment.

That was indeed an accident, not to mention that Cheng Zi'an was frightened, even he himself was frightened.

To him, that short test tube contained not only the potion that could cure him, but also the fruit of Cheng Zi'an's hard work overnight for him.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~"

At this moment, Mo Li lowered his head to see the baby tiger was biting his trousers and dragging him out.

Although...not moving at all.

"Ling Bao knows not to disturb me, you are worse than a son."

He knelt down and picked up the little beast, kissed its forehead, causing the little guy to stick out his long tongue to lick his face.

The action of the little tiger made Cheng Zi'an giggle.

His smile encouraged Mo Zongling, seeing that his father liked to play with him, he was even happier as he was rarely able to get close to Cheng Zi'an.

Grabbing Cheng Zi'an's shoulder with two front paws, after licking his face, he began to arch Cheng Zi'an's neck with his head.

One big and one small were happily interacting, and no one noticed Mo Li's face getting darker and darker.

When he noticed, Mo Li had already grabbed the little tiger from Cheng Zi'an's arms.

He rubbed his face carelessly on the little tiger's head and body with his big palm, saying that it was the father's intimacy with his son, more like vengeful rua hair.

Wherever the big hand went, the fur was soaring to Rua, and finally threw the little tiger into Lange's arms.

"Look at him, don't let him disturb Zi'an."

"Aww! Aww! Aww~~" Ling Bao didn't, it was his father who kept pestering Mu's father, and his father was ignorant! Father is bad!

The little tiger who was firmly caught lowered his body and let out an unfriendly roar at Mo Li.

Cheng Zi'an looked at the little guy's hair blown up, and the hair blown by rua, before turning his hand, he hit Mo Li's chest with an elbow.

Then he stepped forward to help the little guy smooth his hair, and comforted him softly before coaxing him away.

When the figure of Lan Ge holding the little tiger completely disappeared at the entrance of the cave, Cheng Zi'an went straight to the stone table, picked up the disinfectant to disinfect his hands, and then observed that the concentration ratio of the medicine in the container was adjusted after the mental power catalyzed it to appear. out the value.

The little unicorn carefully wrapped the spiritual power around the container, allowing the pure spiritual power to seep through the small hole little by little, and blend into the newly prepared potion.

The vessel is placed on a simple data collector, and several rows of data are constantly beating on the light screen at the top.

Mo Li, who bent over and clutched his chest feigning pain, waited for a long time, but seeing his wife was completely indifferent, he couldn't pretend anymore.

Afraid of making people angry, he hurried forward and stood obediently behind Cheng Zi'an, without saying a word.

Just simply accompany.

Sensing Mo Li's breath, Cheng Zi'an didn't turn his head to look.

Continue to work hard.

It wasn't until the matter at hand was completely over, seeing that the value was finally within the range of his predicted value, that he was relieved.

Turning around and looking at the person who was with him, Cheng Zi'an casually recalled the little unicorn who was tired all day, and let it go back to rest in his spiritual domain, he said:

"You clearly know that I'm most afraid of you getting hurt, but you pretend to hurt me? Sleep by yourself tonight."

"An'an, I..."

Mo Li, who had never expected that there would be a reckoning after autumn, panicked.

"Don't disturb me, I'm very sleepy."

It's true, he only slept for two or three hours in the past two days, and his spirit was extremely poor.

As soon as he finished speaking, he fell asleep on the mattress.

Before, he was still able to hold on because his spirit had been tense, but now that the medicine trial was successful, he was relieved and couldn't help but want to fall asleep quickly on the spot.

Dimly, he felt himself being held in his arms.

The crisp cedar scent lingers on the nose.

Obviously, someone was daring to ignore his words again.

But really sleepy.

After struggling for a while, Cheng Zi'an no longer cared about his closed arms.

Maybe it was too tired, or maybe it was a little comfortable lying in Mo Li's arms, Cheng Zi'an quickly fell into a deep sleep in a daze.

Mo Li saw that he fell asleep without any more struggle, and quickly took off his shoes and climbed up.

First, he shielded it with mental power, and he didn't forget to circle around the stone table, not allowing anyone to get close to it.

He wrapped her in his arms, and fondled Cheng Zi'an's softness with his thin lips.

The touch of the plump lips being crushed made him linger, but he was afraid of waking up the sleeping person, so he could only taste it regretfully, and then lay flat and closed his eyes with him.

In my heart, I silently gave a thumbs up to the host who I often called.

According to his previous personality, at this moment, he might only be able to watch his wife sleep alone from afar.

Thick skin is indeed the best way to coax your wife.

Maybe he should try another little coup that the host said to bring the intimacy closer?

At this time, Cheng Zi'an didn't know that Mo Li, who he thought was enough to break away from the human design, could break through his cognition even more, otherwise, he might try every means to ban Mo Li from visiting the forum, Then cancel all his online disk memberships.

For him at this moment, his dreams are full of Mo Li recovering his wings.

When the white wings spread out in front of him, the corners of his lips raised, full of satisfaction.

Seeing him always smiling in his dreams, his vigorous finger bones approached Omega's face cautiously, and his fingertips gently touched the arc of the tail.

At the same time, the corners of Alpha's own lips raised slightly.

***

Cheng Zi'an, who woke up after a nap, did not forget what happened before he fell asleep, but Mo Li's methods of coaxing people became more and more proficient, and he was very good at using his handsome face, knowing what kind of smile and angle, Cheng Zi'an was the Unable to resist, and then seductive and seductive, finally coaxed people to calm down.

Looking at the blushing Omega who lowered his head and took the test tube, telling him to quickly recover his animal shape, Mo Li thought about the situation when he first started treating his face a few days ago.

The ice blue smile deepened.

It's just that the shyness on Cheng Zi'an's face didn't stay for too long. When the medicine he used for the first time was filled in the small bottle, thinking of the first step of treatment, his pretty facial features were already pale.

It was obviously a treatment plan that he had confirmed, but when he really had to face it, his heart trembled.

The Alphas who knew that Mo Li was about to start treatment surrounded him like last time, and the little tiger even ran ahead, and after running into the big white lion, he sat obediently next to its forelegs.

Although he just called Mo Li's bad father just now, seeing that Mo Li is about to start healing his wings, his glass bead-like eyes are full of worry.

He had already learned from Angus and Lange what Mu's father said that the deformed wing bone needs to be crushed in the initial stage of treatment.

Thinking of the pain when he accidentally chased the butterfly too much and hit the stone pier last time, and thinking of the feeling that Lango said that his father would feel much more painful than this, he was afraid.

I was afraid that my father was in too much pain, and I was also afraid that my father would not be cured.

Cheng Zi'an was also afraid.

He believed that he could heal Mo Li well, but he, who did not want Mo Li to be hurt the most, wanted to bring Mo Li such a painful experience. Before he even started, his hands had already started shaking.

"Honey, let me hug you?"

Seeing Cheng Zi'an and Mo Zongling's worries, Mo Li reached out and rubbed the little tiger's head, then waved to Cheng Zi'an.

Susu's subwoofer looks like a baby with a unique taste.

It's like pouring lime fruit into vodka, the mouth is clear and sour, and after slowly settling down, there is a lingering mellow aroma that makes you want to try a few more sips.

If you are not careful, you will die drunk in it, and you will never wake up again.

"En."

Cheng Zi'an did not refuse this time, stepped forward and knelt down, tightly holding the medicine bottle with one hand, and hugged the big white lion's head with the other.

Li Yuan was in charge of crushing Mo Li's deformed wing bones.

Seeing Cheng Zi'an hugging Mo Li, he took a deep breath, and his eyes fell on the spread wings of Mo Li on the ground.

Because the drug needs to be taken immediately after the crushing, and anesthesia cannot be used in order not to affect the subsequent medicine. That is to say, Mo Li needs to stay awake and endure the pain of the broken wing bone.

Just thinking about it makes Li Yuan feel pain.

Just as he was struggling with how to make a move, he only heard Mo Li urging:

"Hurry up." He

raised his eyes and met the white lion's animal pupils.

It was clear and cold inside, with a tinge of chill, not the slightest bit of gentleness when facing Cheng Zi'an.

"Yes, sir!"

With a trembling heart, Li Yuan immediately squatted down.

The little unicorn was released after Cheng Zi'an hugged Mo Li, and squatted next to Mo Li's wings.

Anesthesia cannot be used, but after the wing bone is broken, its mental power can be used to relieve pain.

This was the only way Cheng Zi'an could think of to make Mo Li feel better.

When Li Yuan made a move, the little tiger couldn't help covering his eyes, trembling all over.

Angus, who had been watching him from the side, immediately picked him up and patted him comfortingly.

On the other side, the unspeakable pain hit Mo Li's brain at that moment.

Breaking a wing bone is not something that can be done in one go.

When Cheng Zi'an heard the low whine from the big white lion's throat, he tightened his hands holding it.

Even though his hearing was not that sensitive, he could clearly distinguish the sound of bones breaking.

By the time everything was over, Cheng Zi'an's face was already wet.

"Why are you crying?"

Seeing that the person holding him was full of tears, the tears kept rolling down from the corners of his eyes, and a smile appeared in the ice-blue animal pupils.

Trying hard not to let the forelegs tremble, the white lion raised its forelegs, and the soft pads of its flesh touched Cheng Zi'an's cheeks.

"It doesn't hurt at all, don't worry."