Chapter 10 Sure enough, it's because you want to avoid the blind date, right?

"Mo Li is..."

Chen Wen asked suspiciously when she heard her daughter's questioning, and seeing that her son and husband had abnormal expressions.

"The youngest executive officer of the Strategic Command, 3S Spiritual Power, is 28 years old. He was just promoted from the Third Army last year. He turned out to be the head of the Third Army."

Cheng Shuo replied.

"So powerful, is your surname Mo?"

Chen Wen was a little surprised when she heard Alpha's resume for the first time, followed by a faint sense of familiarity.

Wasn't it the top alpha that his best friend He Lian mentioned when he was just looking for a partner for Cheng Zi'an?

I still remember that He Lian kept saying it was a pity at that time. Her evaluation of him was that he was very capable. Apart from the shortcomings of his background and his poor looks, he was an extremely high-quality son-in-law candidate. Such a top alpha is really hard to come by. It can be seen that he is still so young.

At that time, when it came to the excellence of the young man, it was basically the same as what Cheng Shuo said, so she had an impression as soon as she heard it.

"Yes, it's not a child of a family, nor a person from the main star, so it's no wonder you haven't heard of it, mother."

Cheng Zihan answered.

"Actually, I've heard of him. Your Auntie Helian said he was outstanding, but he was born on Planet Y and his face was disfigured?"

When she said the last sentence, Chen Wen tightened her eyebrows, with a questioning tone at the end of her voice, It's obvious that they don't quite understand what direction this is.

Didn't you say you like pretty things?

"Yes, he was burned from forehead to temple." When it came to

disfigurement, Cheng Zihan's expression was different from before, but respectful instead.

"At the price of this, he saved the current head of the Third Army . At that time, the two of them happened to be together. If it wasn't for him, Admiral Lin would have died long ago." The comrades-in-arms were extremely lucky, and Mo Li's behavior taught a lesson to everyone who participated in the war at that time.

They were all new recruits at that time, and this incident made Mo Li's team the most closely related team among all the recruits at that time.

"That's it."

As a family member of a soldier, when Chen Min heard this, her heart unconsciously turned towards Mo Li.

Who doesn't want his son's comrades-in-arms to help his son when he encounters a crisis, Mo Li's behavior is undoubtedly pinching the softest weakness of all military families.

"In that battle, the enemy's energy bubbles were mixed with some kind of special minerals that bless flames, which made Mo Li's injuries impossible to heal. Even the best plastic surgeon in the interstellar world couldn't help."

Cheng Shuo, who knew the most on the scene personnel, he explained.

When they found out about this at the time, many omega and beta sighed, and the family members of the rescued people also thought of a lot of ways, but it was a pity that the result was still the same, but I was extremely calm, as if I didn't care about my appearance at all.

"If there weren't those scars, Mo Li would indeed be considered the good-looking part of the military."

Sighing, thinking of his youngest son's words again, Cheng Shuo fell silent.

"I heard that after that incident, the originally scheduled interview with the military media was also cancelled. The reason was that when Mo Li was discharged from the hospital, he was accidentally photographed by an entertainment reporter who happened to be guarding a popular star in the hospital at the time .

"

The reviews are not very good.

Even though the military guides speeches with the theme of "hero" and "the most trustworthy partner", they are all "scared", "whether such injuries are polite", "ugliness has nothing to do with heroes, I only care whether he is scared or not" to me and my children" and other negative comments.

To the Cheng family, these remarks were simply unreasonable, but if it was only from an aesthetic point of view, the four of them looked at each other, and suddenly they didn't know what to say.

Obviously, for omega and some betas, the disfigured Murray is terrifying.

So Zi An really has a different vision?

Or...

"Sure enough, he said that to avoid a blind date? After all, his demands have always been ridiculously high, and he said he only met yesterday."

This cognition instantly gained the support of the whole family.

At this time, Cheng Zi'an, who was being questioned, met Mo Li, who was considered a tool person in the military medical center.

Cheng Zi'an did not expect that the person in his dream last night would suddenly appear in front of him early in the morning.

"Why are you here?" 

There's a new book cover, it's Cheng Zi'an's character design, it's

a new book cover, babies, please don't take it, baby

An An's character design is finally out~ Do you think it's very handsome?

I would like to thank @西米就酱啦~

This person is the illustrator @西米味酱, used for the back cover of the book "【Rebirth】A Chief Who Exploded the Sky Suddenly Becomes Sweet", and the person is Cheng Zi'an, the male protagonist of the novel ~

Others please do not misappropriate! Please do not change it twice! The intruder must be held accountable! The intruder must be held accountable! The intruder must be held accountable!

There is a big picture on the scarf, guide the way: Ruoshui, who worked hard to code words,

likes the pictures designed by An Anren, if you have time, every time you read a new chapter, please give the character a like on the homepage, mua! (*╯3╰)