Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 The Comparison of Feeding

Renault had been waiting for this moment.

The lower jaw tilted slightly, and he opened his mouth to eat the popcorn in his mouth. Inadvertently, his lips brushed the fingertips holding the popcorn, and then he pretended that nothing happened.

Cheng Ziyi didn't care about such small accidents, occasionally, he would accidentally bump into Lei Nuo.

The couple seats are at the highest point in the back seats of the theater, so Galileo easily saw the scene of the two feeding each other.

Although he didn't know that little intimacy, but for him, the act of feeding was better than the surprise brought by the holding hands he saw before.

Is Lei Nuo too close to Cheng Ziyi?

He and Jinci are lovers, and they didn't do that.

Suspicious in his heart, he glanced at Chen Jinci who was beside him from the corner of his eye.

I saw him looking ahead with obvious shock in his eyes.

No need to pay special attention, Galileo guessed what was going on.

He thought for a while, reached out and took a popcorn and handed it to his mouth.

The two are lovers, and the space designed for AO couples is obviously not enough for two Alphas. Galileo knew it when he watched a movie last time.

Before, I thought that the next time I watched a movie, I would definitely ask Konoe to sit alone in front of me.

As a result, after he tasted the sweetness of intimacy when he went to Chen's house to coax him back that night, he forgot about it.

At this moment, two Alphas over 185 are sitting in the back seat, and the crowded position makes them almost clinging to each other.

One of Galileo's arms wrapped around Chen Jinci's waist, forming a half-hugging posture.

In this posture, even if you just tilt your head slightly, or lower your head, you will kiss the eyebrows and forehead of the person in your arms.

So when Galileo thought about feeding, he just lowered his hand slightly and touched Chen Jinci's lips.

Chen Jinci, who was frowning and watching the interaction between his brother and Lei Nuo in the first few rows of seats, froze for a moment.

He didn't expect Galileo to follow suit.

The popcorn just out of the pot is quite hot, and it is warm on the lips.

Except for being taken care of like this when I was a child, I have never been fed so intimately by anyone.

The back that had finally softened became stiff again.

Galileo, who was holding him, quickly sensed his reaction, but he didn't back down, and just stopped by Chen Jinci's mouth with popcorn in his hand.

After many experiences, he knew that he would eventually compromise.

During the time we spent together, he had already basically figured out Xiao. Boyfriend's temper.

As long as he didn't step on the bottom line, he would try his best to accommodate him.

This alone made him want to try something more intimate, to see how much he can tolerate him.

really.

Just stiff for a while, Chen Jinci opened his mouth and ate the popcorn brought to his mouth.

One was eaten, and another was served immediately.

"This milk scent is very strong. I read the reviews and it ranks first in popcorn in Central City Cinemas. Do you like it?" The

movie has already started. Her lips covered Chen Jinci's ears.

Deliberately lowering his voice made his restrained voice softer, and the warm breath penetrated into the cochlea, and the physiological itching made Chen Jinci shrink back reflexively.

This move made him keep his back straight, try his best to stay in such an overly intimate couple seat, so that he was not so close to Galileo's car, and he turned into a posture nestled in Alpha's arms.

This came as a surprise to Galileo.

Still maintaining the intimacy of the ears, he gave a low chuckle, and said,

"Ah Ci is so sensitive." The

glazed pupils constricted for a while, and Chen Jinci only felt that all the heat began to rush upwards, and he didn't have the heart to go any further. Follow Renault and Cheng Ziyi.

Turning his face to the side, he met those smiling eyes.

Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat.

It's just that the face still maintains a mature and stable face.

"Well, it's delicious."

He didn't say a word about Galileo's intimate behavior just now, let alone that teasing sentence.

He turned his head to look at the light screen in front of him.

When Galileo came to apologize that night, he discovered the fact that Galileo liked to do some intimate things to him.

Hugs, kisses, and sometimes even more extreme thoughts.

As an Alpha, he can understand all these.

After all, they are couples.

After establishing a relationship with Galileo, he also searched a lot of information about dating. Even if he wasn't very comfortable with it, he tried to cooperate as much as possible.

Of course, the main reason is that he found that he was simply not used to it, not annoying.

It's just that this kind of cooperation still needs time to get used to. Being hugged in his arms like this now, with another Alpha's breath lingering in his breath, he couldn't even imagine it a month ago.

Seeing him turning his head to watch the movie with a serious face, Galileo's gaze fell to the ear bone under the black hair underneath.

Good eyesight allowed him to quickly spot the inconspicuous red.

Look closely at his profile.

In the flickering light of the flickering light when the movie was played, it was easy to find Xiao. There was some faint blush in the boyfriend's wheat-colored complexion.

He just pretended to watch the movie seriously.

The tight jawline was in stark contrast to the blush on his face.

This contrast made Galileo's heart skip a beat.

He picked up another popcorn with his fingertips and brought it to Chen Jinci's lips.

Seeing him obediently opening his mouth to eat, and then continuing to watch the movie seriously, he didn't expose his shyness, but kept feeding with his hands.

Gradually, he could feel that Chen Jinci relaxed his body more and more, the stiffness in his arms gradually became softer, and the hug became more comfortable.

He kissed his ear bone, lowered his neck again, turned his face instead of popcorn, and kissed his lips.

The milky aroma of popcorn permeated between the lips and teeth, and the pheromone belonging to Chen Jinci was on the tip of the nose. The crispness of bitter orange made Galileo a little addicted, and couldn't help but deepen the passionate kiss.

In this regard, Chen Jinci expressed good acceptance.

I just sighed silently in my heart, who is obviously looking at the expensive and indifferent person, why is it so sticky when talking about love?

After a movie, the two of them will know how much they watched, but the bucket of popcorn has already bottomed out.

When the theater lights were turned on, there was a small commotion because of Galileo and Chen Jinci.

Galileo nodded to the people who greeted him, and took Chen Jinci's hand. He walked down generously.

His response made these people even more excited, but he also restrained himself from stepping forward to disturb him.

He just looked at him and Chen Jinci curiously.

Spontaneously stop in behavior and make way for them to go first.

Who would have thought that just watching a movie in their spare time would actually have the "same style" as the First Prince! How could I be so lucky? (v)

At the end of the movie last time, the two of them were the last to go out, because they sat in the back and no one noticed.

This time, being surrounded by crowds, Chen Jinci's body became stiff again, and even his expression became extremely calm.

He didn't like the feeling of attention, which he had experienced when Galileo called him out on a date for the first time.

Thinking that it will often be like this in the future, it is a sigh.

Fortunately, he was used to this since he was a child.

When Chen Jinci noticed that some people were looking at him curiously, he showed a polite smile.

This is an outstanding appearance, but also the temperament carefully cultivated by the family since childhood, which made many Omegas blush.

Galileo, who saw this in his eyes, was a little unhappy.

He glanced across those Omegas, and he quickened his pace.

"Lei Nuo and the others are waiting for us."

"Yes."

Lei Nuo and Cheng Ziyi did not leave.

The reason was that Cheng Ziyi was worried about Chen Jinci.

After all, thanks to Avril Lavigne a few days ago, most of the comments on Chen Jinci on the Internet are full of malice, and he will be targeted.

And he was not at all at ease with this first prince who didn't protect his cousin immediately.

Now that he witnessed Galileo's generous and open release of the information that he was dating her boyfriend to others, he let go of his hostile attitude a little bit, but he still felt that his cousin was a better fit.

Of course, he also understood that the two were still in love at this time, if he tried to persuade him, his cousin might not listen.

It's better to wait for the two to quarrel before trying to persuade them.

Secretly made up his mind, he looked at Galileo and softened his eyes.

He waited until the two approached before turning around and leaving.

Beside him was Renault protecting him so that no one could touch him.

The four walked out of the auditorium, and there was a commotion behind them.

Compared to Alpha and Beta, Omegas are more excited, and they can still hear some words from time to time, the tone is extremely excited.

"I knew it was true."

"Oh my god, this is true love! Double A, really double A."

"Chen Jinci is so handsome, and looks so stable, doesn't it mean that he is still in college? This Is it under the age?"

"If you want to be beautiful, of course it will be a good year. Do you know that the United States is strong?"

"What the hell is the United States? The first prince is very strong, okay?

" Up and down!" The

other Alphas and betas watched their lovers/partners suddenly get serious with others, what kind of attack and ups and downs are they?

no! Daughter-in-law, I haven't gone far yet, please speak softly!

Outside the screening hall, Cheng Ziyi, who was forced to receive some "new knowledge", understood the meaning of those words after thinking for a while.

Seeing that his cousin was blushing, and when he looked over, his eyes flashed a little awkwardly, so he averted his gaze.

We weren't together in the first place, so when we got out of the movie theater, we would naturally go our separate ways.

Cheng Ziyi cared and said to Chen Jinci to go home early and pay attention to safety, then turned around and entered the elevator with Lei Nuo.

In the gap between the closed elevator doors, Chen Jinci saw Lei Nuo reaching out to rub his cousin's hair, and the cousin... the

elevator doors had been completely closed, he did not see Cheng Ziyi's reaction.

"Do you think they are a bit strange?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you think their relationship is too close? This is the first time for us to do popcorn feeding."

Speaking of this, Galileo paused, he He glanced at the few popcorns left in the popcorn bucket in his hand.

"You didn't even feed me."

Hearing this, Chen Jinci raised his eyebrows, somehow, he could hear a bit of grievance from this mature and restrained voice?

Illusion?

"Then, shall I feed you?"

As he spoke, he took one from the popcorn bucket and brought it to his mouth.

Watching him eat it contentedly, and even kissed his fingertips restlessly.

Thinking of the sticky nature of his lover, he felt that he might be right. Galileo really felt wronged.

Realizing this, Chen Jinci withdrew his hand helplessly.

I didn't pay much attention to what he just said, just glanced at the shops downstairs.