Chapter 6 The heart beats faster for the first time

When lying on the bed at night, Cheng Zi'an still felt unreal.

The warm quilt, the soft mattress, and Xiao Bai sleeping on the pillow with his belly turned upside down and his limbs open, these were all he missed for more than 180 days.

Stretching out his left hand from under the quilt, he touched Xiao Bai's stomach.

The little beasts transformed by the spirit body do not have the touch like the real little beasts. They look like entities, but in fact, they feel like the embodied spiritual power to the touch, without warmth or feeling.

But the little beast can feel the temperature of its owner.

The little unicorn opened its eyes and looked at Cheng Zi'an, with some doubts in its wet silver eyes.

"Master, aren't you sleeping? very late. 』

The spiritual body cannot speak, and can only communicate with the master through mental power.

【Well, I'm asleep, good night】

『Good night, master. 』

The milky voice is extremely cute.

At that time, it also said the same thing when it realized that it was about to disappear.

It said sleepy, it said: good night, master, it said: master, I like you so much.

[Xiaobai, can I hug you to sleep tonight? ]

The animal eyes that had just been closed opened again, Xu Zi'an asked.

"Okay, I like to be hugged by the master. 』

The little unicorn jumped up in a second, got into the bed and pressed against Cheng Zi'an's chest.

"Master is warm. 』

【Yes. 】

"Master, good night. 』

【Good night, Xiaobai. 】

In this life, he will never let himself fall into that situation again.

Mo family, after Mo Li finished processing the last document, he walked out of the study.

"Master, do you want some supper?"

"No, Uncle Gan, you go to sleep."

"Yes."

Back in the room, he lay down on the bed to go to sleep after simply washing up, but when he closed his eyes, all eyes Cheng Zi'an's face.

The busyness of the afternoon suppressed the throbbing of the encounter in the afternoon. Now that the night is quiet, those emotions exploded.

Lying on his side, Mo Li looked at his left fingertips, thinking of the situation when Cheng Zi'an applied the medicine in the afternoon, the man leaned forward with his upper body, obediently closed his eyes and let him apply the medicine, Mo Li only felt that the fingertips were hot Yes, as if the body temperature of the omega still remains.

My heart beats out of breath.

"Are you eating here alone?"

"No, a blind date."

The conversation in the afternoon flashed in his mind, Mo Li closed his eyes and clenched his left hand into a fist.

It is no secret that Mrs. Cheng is helping the youngest son on a blind date, and many people in the military department are talking about it.

Many alphas are eager to try, but they all fail at the threshold.

As the head of the four major families descended from the East, the Cheng family has produced twelve empresses and more than sixty famous generals in the family history of more than two thousand years. Even the royal family respects it.

The current head of the Cheng family, Cheng Shuo, has 3s mental power and a beast-shaped gray wolf. He is only 158 years old this year. In terms of individual combat power, he ranks first among the Eight Marshals.

Coupled with his mecha "whirlwind", it is almost invincible.

Although Mrs. Cheng is not from the four major families, she is also from a famous family. The Chen family is in politics and their status is not low.

Two people, two sons and one daughter.

The eldest daughter Cheng Zihan, alpha, 2s, animal-shaped gray wolf, minister of communications, major general.

The eldest son, Cheng Ziyi, and Cheng Zi'an are twins, with 3s mental power, a beast-shaped gray wolf, the commander and general of the Second Legion.

With such an excellent family, Cheng Zi'an is not bad. He has been interested in medicine since he was a child. As an omega, he was born with S-level spiritual power. On the second day after birth, he unconsciously transformed into a spiritual body, a rare top-level spiritual unicorn.

Now he works in the scientific research department of the medical center and is in charge of the third laboratory.

With such a family background and an extremely outstanding individual, 80% of the candidates were screened out at the very beginning.

And he, Mo Li, is one of them.

It's not that he underestimates himself, people have self-knowledge.

He was born on a garbage planet with a disfigured face, how could he deserve him like this.

I still remember the first time I saw him, I also met him and was confessed.

That time as an outstanding graduate, he was invited back to the military academy to give a speech, and there was still time after the end, so he had lunch at the school.

At this time, he saw a group of alphas walking towards him with flowers in their hands, until they stopped in front of a table.

He looked intently, and there were two omegas sitting there.

That was the first time he saw Cheng Zi'an, and also the first time he knew what it felt like to have a rapid heartbeat.