Chapter 1. Why is it me who travels through time?

Tian Yuerong has never understood that she is neither a little cabbage ravaged by her stepmother and stepfather, nor is she dissatisfied with this society.

Although my parents divorced when I was in elementary school, they still gave her the care she deserved as a father and mother, because they all believed that it was their own fault that did not give me a normal family. Tian Yuerong's parents got married through someone's introduction.

After marriage, they found that the values ​​of the two parties were quite different, so they divorced after a friendly atmosphere and normal negotiation.

Although they each formed a new family later, both the stepfather of the mother's family and the stepmother of the father's family were very kind to Tian Yuerong, perhaps because of guilt or affection.

    What's more, both parents' remarried families have boys, so Tian Yuerong is a veritable princess of the two families, princess. The two younger brothers have always been firmly oppressed under my elder sister. They have been fighting and joking since they were young, and their relationship has always been very good.

    Tian Yuerong lived at her father's house for a few days, and then at her mother's house for a few days. Anyway, both houses have their own rooms. And they all rushed to call and strongly demanded Tian Yuerong to live in their home. For this reason, the two younger brothers fell in love with each other and killed each other even more, thinking that the elder sister loved him more.

    Therefore, Tian Yuerong is twice as happy as a normal child, and at the same time has more responsibilities for the elder sister, and is more mature and good-minded than children of the same age.

    Tian Yuerong herself is also very competitive. She has been doing well in her studies since she was a child. Although her parents have a good financial situation and her own pocket money is too much to spend, she also went out to work and experience the society when she was in college.

Graduated from a university that is not particularly famous, but it is also the focus of the province. After finding a decent job, my parents bought their own house and car a long time ago, and they are about to have a romantic and warm relationship.

    So Tian Yuerong is very sure: my outlook on love and the world has always been very healthy, without pessimism, without disbelief in love, without any anger towards the world and human nature.

    In a word, a beautiful life has been waving to me.

    But, why, I, who is so healthy in mind and body, and with such a bright future, will be put into a book? It's also a book about the heroine of the last days.

    As for the time-traveling character, it's not the heroine, nor is it the main or secondary heroine, but a proper soy sauce party!

    Tian Yuerong just finished reading a post-apocalyptic heroine article yesterday on the recommendation of a colleague, because the heroine is a relatively normal character, not a white lotus, nor a green tea whore, and there is no harem group, but there are more supporting actors. Only in this way can we show that our heroine is like a flower that blooms when everyone sees it, and everyone loves it. In today's fleshy world, it's perfectly normal for a few supporting actors to love and pursue them.

    This little soy sauce appeared in this article with only a few words. It was the first love of the male supporting role number two. Among all living beings. cry!

    In this regard, Tian Yuerong, a nervous girl, could not bear to scratch her beautiful hair like a chicken head. God, I want to cry but have no tears, I don't know what to do, my heart is full of fear and loneliness, the wind has been messed up for a long time, and I finally accepted the status quo impatiently, as if there is no other way but to accept it.

    Tian Yuerong got up and looked at the hazy night outside the window, sighed, forget it, just be at ease when you come, let's get acquainted with this body first.

    When I looked at the alluring and alluring woman in the mirror, my god, it turned out that this soy sauce party is a big stunner, and I don't know how many times higher than the original self, so I just posed a few poses and looked at that** **** figure, look at the eyes that are still talking, oh, I am attracted by myself, what should I do.

    The name of this body is also Tian Yuerong. It is 24 years old this year. It is about the same age as me. It was born in the same year, the same month, and the same day.