Chapter 29. Back to the base to relax

The gates of the base are closed at 6:00 pm every day to prevent infected people who have been scratched or bitten by zombies from mixing in due to poor visibility at night. Those who go out to do missions in the base know this rule, and everyone is consciously looking for temporary accommodation. After all, the base is the person in everyone's heart, and any accidents that could threaten the safety of the base are absolutely not allowed to happen.

Moreover, the 20 kilometers around the base have been inspected and searched many times, and the zombies and mutant beasts have also been cleaned up, so it is considered very safe.

    Looking at the time, it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon. They are now in a suburb more than 300 kilometers away from the base. Even if they drive back by speed, it is impossible to return to the base before six o'clock. Jiang Yichen was driving while looking for the way. Tian Yuerong has already launched a spiritual search for nearby dwellings.

    This is a small village next to the highway. There are no living creatures in the village, only a few old zombies are rushing towards the approaching cars, but of course they are directly crushed under the wheels. Going to check around, Tian Yuerong went back to the scene of the crime to pick up crystal nuclei. At this time, she was extremely jealous of the skill of picking things from a distance, covering her mouth that was disgusted by the scene just now, and made it for herself. Clean the dirt on the crystal nucleus with clean water.

    Jiang Yichen was going door-to-door to check the stock of the original villagers, and his shouts came from the sky above the small village from time to time: "Rongrong, come quickly, there are good things.

    " I just found a few clean quilts from the cabinet, and even the old down jackets from others. "Rong Rong, we don't like these things, and we don't need them, but when they are brought back to the base, there will be a lot of people clamoring for them, and there can be a lot of crystal cores." Jiang Yichen was quite proud of his hard work lobbying .

    Of course, Tian Yuerong understands that as the temperature gradually drops, these supplies will become more and more valuable, but as a real local tyrant who owns several large shopping malls and supermarkets, these are really nothing. Under such circumstances, why bother to use something that others have used. But when she heard that it was possible to change the crystal nucleus, she followed Jiang Yichen enthusiastically and started a devil-like sweep of the village.

    Food, use, and clothing are all taken care of. Most of the cellars in the countryside store some vegetables that they usually eat. The season before the apocalypse is the season when people store cabbage and dry some vegetables. Jiang Yichen watched Tian Yuerong keep collecting all kinds of vegetables in the cellar. Naturally, the stock of each family is not much, but when the stock of the whole village gathers together, the scene is quite gratifying.

Naturally, the military also has some dehydrated vegetables. The special dehydrated vegetables only ensure that the nutrients and vitamins are not lost. As for the taste, it tastes almost the same. The dried vegetables dried by the farmers are different. After being soaked in water, the taste almost maintains the original taste, and there are hundreds of cabbages, which can give all the soldiers a good meal of dumplings stuffed with cabbage.   

Tian Yuerong is also very happy. Now every household in the countryside has used liquefied petroleum gas. Counting the results, she has collected more than two hundred liquefied petroleum gas tanks, and almost all of them are full. What makes her even more excited is that the Almost every household in the villagers has stored some coal and firewood. Tian Yuerong put them all in sacks and put them in the space. Hehe, thinking about it snowing outside, she was warming up in the house, and she felt beautiful in her heart. She vowed to burn the whole village. All the materials that may be used in the future are collected.