Chapter 13. Going alone on the road without panic

Tian Yuerong needed a crystal nucleus. Although her cultivation is not based on crystal nuclei like other supernatural beings, if she didn't have two crystal nuclei in her hand, it might not be so easy to rush up to the third level like this time. And the later the upgrade, the higher the level of the crystal nucleus and the more the number. In addition, Dabai's ability is too special, and the ability upgrade needs twice as many crystal cores as normal, so collecting crystal cores has become another major goal of Tian Yuerong's life.

    Tian Yuerong asked Dabai to bypass the crowd and go to the farmhouse orchard ahead to explore the way. People only felt a gust of wind blowing, and it seemed that a white shadow flashed by quickly, thinking that the sun had made them dazzled.

    Tian Yuerong continued to move forward cautiously, while lowering her head, she took out concealer cream from the space and applied it on her face. When he looked up again, his complexion had turned sallow, as if he was ten years older.

    In the early days of the end of the world, the basic melody and sense of responsibility of the army to protect ordinary people is still there. Bases under the control of the military have more room for ordinary people to survive than politicians. Therefore, Tian Yuerong didn't mind protecting the lives of some soldiers if he had the ability.

    The mental power is constantly probing forward, and the detection range after the third level has reached a radius of 20 kilometers.

    The breath of 80,000 people has already alarmed the zombies and zombie animals in the orchard who have been hungry for a long time and haven't seen blood for a long time.

    Tian Yuerong didn't have time to think about it, and shouted loudly while running, "There are zombies ahead, there are zombies ahead!"

    Bloodstains were everywhere in the old orchard. The two first-level zombie animals led the younger brothers and the zombies to defend one side. After continuous killing, the two sides reached a tacit balance, but this balance was quickly broken by the large army that came behind.

    Dabai has already fought against one of the first-level zombie dogs. This is a very ordinary farm dog. The mutation has made it much larger, sturdy and extremely fast.

    Zombie skulls below level 2 can be easily pierced by bullets.

    The army reacted quickly, and with the sound of shooting from the roof of the car, zombies continued to fall down. Hundreds of supernatural beings in the army also quickly joined the war, but there were still speed zombies and zombie animals that rushed out of the encirclement and rushed towards the crowd, scratching or biting off their necks.

    Everyone shrank into a ball in fright, some panicked, and some pushed their relatives and friends around them to give them time to escape. But more people took up arms and rose up to resist.

    Tian Yuerong rushed to the front, entangled with a zombie cat as big as a dog, without any suspense, there was a dull sound of falling to the ground, and the zombie cat was decapitated.

    The two chiefs were beheaded, and
    the people around were stunned. Seeing that the soft girl was still not satisfied, she picked up the steel knife again, and chopped it easily like cutting a watermelon. In this bitter end of the world, don't want a female tyrannosaurus, but give me back my soft girl.

    Compared with killing zombies with supernatural powers, Tian Yuerong slashed directly at a faster speed and with higher accuracy. Every zombie was beheaded directly, and the heads were thrown up one by one.

    Despite Tian Yuerong's reminder, due to the lack of response and ignorance of the first-level zombies, the army lost more than 50 people, and ordinary people also died thousands of people, which is much better than the one-third mentioned in the article .