Chapter 4. Is it true that money is rarely used until it is used?

It may be that she is in this state without breaking or standing. In the bathroom, washing off the dirt on her body, Tian Yuerong stands in front of the mirror and examines herself. After the double transformation of Lingquan and Xisui Pill, all the dark wounds and minor defects of this body have been eliminated, the original eight-point beauty has become very good-looking, the original charming temperament has also become a bit fresh and ethereal, and the body has become more slender and more beautiful. Soft and more powerful, her eyes have changed from melancholy to clear and energetic, this is a proper goddess. But it is not a good thing in the last days. But a woman, who doesn't want to become more beautiful, she believes that as long as she has enough strength, beauty will only be icing on the cake.

    With the changes in the body, when the fingers stretched out, a small stream of water flowed out from between the fingers, and the water-based ability was advanced, and it seemed that the level of the water stream was higher than that of the first level in the book.

    The stone necklace in her hand was slowly vaporized until it disappeared, which meant that she, Tian Yuerong, became the real master of this space and would never be taken away by others. Indestructible.

    For others, the improvement of abilities depends on the accumulation of crystal nuclei, but for Tian Yuerong, the improvement of abilities does not require the help of crystal nuclei, and more depends on meditation practice. With the reorganization of the way of heaven in the last days, the aura on the earth is getting more and more abundant, and with the help of pills and formations, Tian Yuerong believes that her abilities will become stronger and stronger.

    Most importantly, Da Neng also left her two elixirs of enlightenment. The elixir of opening wisdom is extremely difficult to refine, and Da Neng has only practiced ten elixirs in his lifetime, and the creature who chooses to take the elixir must have spirituality and the talent for opening wisdom, otherwise the aura of the elixir is enough to cause the creature itself to suffer damage , serious and direct sudden death.

    With these two pills, if she is lucky, she will get two most powerful partners who will never betray. Yes, a partner, not a puppet.

    This is simply more cheating than the heroine's cheating finger.

    Thinking of this, Tian Yuerong picked up a pen and planned the arrangements for the remaining three months.

    How to turn all the money into goods, after all, in the last days, money is just a pile of waste paper.

    You need to buy a solar generator, and there is only daytime in the space, so you can use solar energy if you want.

    All kinds of saplings and seeds are necessary, and the more the better. You can farm in your own space, but the seeds of the last days are something you can meet but not seek.

    All kinds of animals, especially edible animals, are also necessary, and they must be a male and female match. As a foodie who loves meat, he must not lower his standard of living if he has the ability.

    Various seasonings such as salt, soy sauce, and vinegar are must-haves. After all, without seasonings, the chef would not be able to make something palatable to eat.

    In the end, I filled ten sheets of paper with eloquence and then stopped writing.

    Some must be bought with money, and some can be taken casually after the end of the world. Therefore, the money that should be spent must be spent, and the money that should be saved must be saved. 200,000 is not much.

    People in the early days of the end of the world mainly robbed food, but some daily necessities and small bread for women were ignored.

    Even though she didn't sleep all night, Tian Yuerong was still very energetic, washing the marrow and cutting the tendons, it felt really good, did you have any?

    Based on the principle of not having much money and must be frugal, Tian Yuerong left the capital and took a car to the urban-rural fringe area. Over the past few years, the local market has been well established, and the price is much lower than the price in the city. I think it is true, the goods in the city have gone through several hands, can it be cheaper?

    There are all kinds of things in the market. Walking into a seed shop, there was only one aunt shaking a fan in the shop.

    "Girl, what did you buy? I have all kinds of Yihuo's beautiful flowers here," the aunt said with a smile.

    "I want vegetable seeds and grain seeds, all kinds, the more the better." Tian Yuerong thought for a while, and then continued: "If there are fruit tree seedlings, no matter what kind, I need two."

    "Okay, okay, Wait a moment." The aunt looked at Tian Yuerong in surprise, as if saying that people are stupid and have a lot of money, "Old man, come quickly."

    There are many types of seeds, and the transaction volume is astonishing. The proprietress and the boss offered to deliver the goods with a smile. After all, this is comparable to their half-year transaction volume.

    "Okay, thank you boss". I like my foresight. Before coming here, I rented a warehouse by the way. There is a warehouse keeper there. Tian Yuerong has already said hello in advance. When the things are in the warehouse, just close the door.

    The heroine in the novel chooses the supermarket first when buying supplies, it is really not a good place, look at this wholesale market, it is full of all kinds of supplies, Tian Yuerong's eyes shine brightly and continue to the next one: the grain and oil store.

    "Boss, I need to purchase 500 bags of rice and 500 bags of noodles, as well as 100 barrels of various soybean oil and peanut oil."

    "Ah, little girl, are you purchasing from your unit?" the boss asked, "That's right, our company is going to donate some items to the disaster-stricken areas, and the boss will be cheaper." Tian Yuerong didn't expect that the boss had already Asked and answered.

    After visiting the two, Tian Yuerong's bank balance was almost cleared, and she looked at the text message on her mobile phone saying: 20,000 yuan is less than 20,000 yuan, I want to cry, but the money is so wasteful.