Chapter 171-174

171. Meeting acquaintances in the middle of the night
"I didn't expect this zombie and the zombie beast to unite." Jiang Yichen just finished the battle on his side and rushed over.

 "It should be that they were the main pets before the mutation." Tian Yuerong was not too sure. This kind of situation did not appear in the book. It was a coincidence that the owner and the pet mutated at the same time. Due to the instinctive intimacy of the body, this corpse is still together after the end of the world. Fortunately, such cases should be extremely rare, otherwise human beings would be even more dangerous.

 Although Wancheng was severely damaged, fortunately, no one has ever entered it. If you search carefully, the supplies are still quite plentiful. During this process, Tian Yuerong was in charge of collecting the supplies, and Jiang Yichen was in charge of killing the zombies and zombie beasts that he encountered. The two divided the work, looked at each other head to tail, and the speed was not too slow.

 "I really hope that Uncle and Brother can find a way to replace oil from the crystal nucleus." Tian Yuerong counted the inventory in the space, feeling anxious for this non-renewable energy for the first time. She didn't collect much oil in the first place, and she used it up a long time ago. What she uses now is only collected after she met Jiang Yichen. Now it is becoming more and more difficult to collect oil. The gas stations she met during the day were not filled with oil. It is already empty, that is, there is nothing left.

 Jiang Yichen can think about it, "There will be a way, human beings work hard, and nature will give human beings the same opportunity, just like this zombie, its appearance has caused human beings to face a huge crisis, but now the crystal nucleus it contains Isn’t it now also the hope for human progress and development?

 Rongrong, we are already very happy. In this last days, we not only have the ability to protect ourselves, but also eat hard steamed buns when others are hungry. The most important thing is that in this immoral world, we have the loyalty of more than twenty brothers, the key is that we still have each other, no need to worry about betrayal, no need to be afraid of the future, my heart is unprecedented An Ning."

 This person is really, he never forgets to express his deep affection, well, Tian Yuerong's little anxiety was completely wiped out by Jiang Yichen's gentle gaze and words, she should be heartless, do it Do what you should do, as for the rest, let him, Young Master Jiang, take care of it.

 In order to meet up with Yan Tianhao and the others earlier, Tian Yuerong waved his small hand, breakfast is skipped, let's drive on the road. But on the way, he still softly took out warm milk, eggs, and various flavors of bread, and replaced Jiang Yichen from the driver's seat, telling him to fill his stomach quickly.

 The shortest distance from Wancheng to Pingyuan City is this provincial road. Although it is not as spacious as the expressway, the road condition is not too bad, but now both sides of the road are overgrown with weeds, and some are committed to developing their roots in the middle of the road. The road is rough.

 Tian Yuerong unceremoniously released the coercion of the sixth level, and after a while, she heard the sound of "shua shua" in the grass, and then the grass was violently turbulent and finally calmed down.

 "What was that just now?" Jiang Yichen rubbed his nose, and put an air mask on the two of them. It really stinks, and it also has a fishy smell, which is disgusting.

 "Snakes and other things." Tian Yuerong rubbed his temples. The height of these weeds was close to two meters, blocking their sight. When driving among them, it felt like they could only see the top of their heads. That piece of sky, as if buried here, made her feel very uncomfortable.