Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting

"Be careful, its sound can penetrate the barrier, and I think the animals outside will react soon. Dabai, you and Captain Jiang should be vigilant." Tian Yuerong decided to fight quickly. The fourth level of healing has a newest skill - Healing Light, which is definitely good news for supernatural beings and mutant animals. It can quickly and effectively heal wounds in battle, but for zombies It's the call of death. A faint blue light rises in the palm of the hand, and the small water flows from the fingertips scramble to converge into the blue light until it turns into a glowing blue water ball. The blue light in the enchantment is reflected as if it is above the clouds. The injured Jiang Yichen and Dabai felt very relieved, but the dark attribute zombie snake couldn't stand the holy light, but was blocked by Tian Yuerong's ability level and couldn't dodge. The blue water polo suddenly turned into thousands of blue needles, shining like a shooting star, and the speed was like a shooting star, and instantly sank into the body of the zombie snake. The snake's body was full of pinholes, black blood gushed out, and the head of the zombie snake was limp. The ground fell to the ground, setting off bursts of dust. Drilling the mental power through the pinhole on the snake's brain to wrap the crystal nucleus and send it back to the space directly, Tian Yuerong still let Dabai clean up the corpse habitually, so as to prevent it from becoming food for the evolution of other zombie animals. The remaining four zombie snakes have received the call of their companions and come outside the store, wandering around but unable to break into the barrier, Tian Yuerong asked Jiang Yichen to open a hole, let them in one by one, and smashed them one by one, the healing light is the natural enemy of the dark attribute In the end, these zombie snakes all contributed to Tian Yuerong's great cause of crystal nucleus. He took out a few purification crystal cores and handed them to Jiang Yichen, asking him to replenish the lost powers at any time, and then went to another area that was also not destroyed - the non-staple food area, which mainly deals in various seasonings and dried fruits. There is no food here that can attract these zombie animals, so it hasn't been affected yet, and the place is very well preserved. Tian Yuerong let go of his hands and feet like a devil entering the village to search, not letting go of anything, even the counters and shelves were swept away. All the storefronts she passed were empty, as if no one had ever lived there. Jiang Yichen agrees with this behavior very much, there is a serious shortage of these in the base, and the iron cock in the material department is a veritable iron rooster, who values ​​the only seasonings more than anything else, just because Rongrong donated so much frozen meat last time The purpose of the cafeteria is to have a good meal and take the opportunity to improve the lives of all the soldiers. But when they went to get the oil and soy sauce, Tie Datou refused to give it. In the end, Jiang Yichen went to get it himself, so he was unwilling. Wishing to ask the little soldier in charge of the warehouse key to take out a bottle of soy sauce, and grumbled, "Anyway, there is oil in the meat, and it will come out when it is roasted in the cafeteria."

  Shaking his head and neck, he said that collecting materials is also a tiring job. First of all, the coordination of the hands, feet and brain must be good, and second, the speed of the eyes must be kept up. The requirement is that the eyes must follow the hands when they see them. Otherwise, there will be missing places, and you have to go back and collect again. Tian Yuerong regained the space of the dried fruit shelf that was missed by the momentary distraction just now, and continued to walk to another area with less pollution. Jiang Yichen probably understood Tian Yuerong's mentality a little bit, because he was frightened by the scene when he first entered the market. Let those animals continue to spoil, these materials will be completely destroyed sooner or later and can no longer be used. It should be said that in this last days when many materials can no longer be produced and resources are very scarce, these wastes are absolutely unforgivable, Yitian Yuerong Although a little tired, the spirit is still high, and there is no way to stop until the entire farmers' market is collected.