Chapter 36. Back to the Base Jiangjia

Zhuangzi’s metal ability can advance, attack, retreat, and defend. Brother Shen values ​​him very much and wants to train him to be his right-hand man, but after several trials, Zhuangzi is very ignorant, and slowly Brother Shen doesn’t rely too much on it. He died, but brother Liu next door suddenly appeared. After the heavy rain, there were several more supernatural beings. Brother Shen was afraid of being swallowed up by brother Liu, so he started to pay attention to him again, at least on the surface. Give him the respect he deserves, but Zhuangzi understands that Brother Shen has a small belly, and once he gains power, he will not let him go. Lei Lei and he are both the first batch of naturally awakened supernatural beings in the last days. Neither of them said anything about Lei Lei's supernatural powers, not even his mother, especially Shen Ge, who brought another female space supernatural power in the mall After the former became his own woman, the two of them became more careful in dealing with things. Leilei's space is the foundation of their survival, and it must not be revealed unless it is at the last moment.

  Brother Shen was also thinking about it secretly. He heard the report from the people below that there was actually a big white wolf. It seems that those two people are indeed capable, and they still have extra food to feed their pets. However, he thought that if he himself had such a pet, , he is also willing to save food for it, mutated animal, just thinking about it makes him feel awe-inspiring. Regarding Zhuangzi's actions, he agreed and was angry at the same time. If these two people really came in, then his position as the boss would definitely be lost, but Zhuangzi let him go without a report. Didn't take him seriously. Pinching the skinny woman in her arms, the woman was in pain but dared not complain. Instead, she pressed her body closer to Brother Chen more charmingly, and teased coquettishly, "Brother Shen", her hands kept moving, provoking the man's fragility nerves.

  Brother Shen enjoys women's initiative very much. Look, this is a college student before the end of the world. It is said that he was a class flower. He became the local emperor here directly from the bottom of the society. Being pushed straight up into the sky by the woman under him, Brother Shen squinted his eyes leisurely after finishing the work, that's all, today he made a face of Zhuangzi in front of everyone, just to let them know who is the boss here. Let go of Zhuangzi, and wait until Brother Liu and his gang are pulled down to settle the accounts. I just don’t know if his timid and beautiful wife will avoid him like this. Pull up the woman next to him to start a new round of fierce fighting.

  They didn't know about Tian Yuerong, even if they knew, they didn't care. These two were staying with Dabai in the shopping mall that these survivors had imagined was full of zombies. They still didn't go to Brother Liu's Jiahao mall, anyway, they must have taken it all and there was nothing left. Compared with humans, Tian Yuerong prefers to stay in the realm of zombies, there is no conspiracy, and there is no need to worry about this or that. The warehouse area has been cleaned up. They are currently selecting available supplies in the supermarket. The zombies are not going to be killed. If these people find that the zombies are dead, the supplies in the mall will be gone, which will cause unnecessary trouble , although I don't know if I will encounter it in the future, be careful when sailing for thousands of years.

  Frozen zombies can be seen wandering around everywhere in the supermarket, and some shelves were knocked upside down. Pick up the undamaged food on the ground and put away the supplies on the shelves that were not contaminated by zombies. Now, the ground in the raw food area is bloody everywhere, and under the faint light of the flashlight, it has the smell of a crime scene. Tian Yue endured the nausea and continued to choose the available supplies, taking them away regardless of what they were. There are relatively few zombies in the shopping mall, but the hottest items in the clothing section are mainly summer clothes. Tian Yuerong is quite speechless when she sees the backless miniskirt in her hand, and throws it on the shelf. clothes or something.