Chapter 131-140

131. Screaming in the mountains and forests in the middle of the night
Everyone rested here for a while, Jiang Yichen looked at the sky, and was silently estimating in his heart that they had better go out before dark, but they had to be prepared to spend the night in the forest.

 "Captain, let's go, I'm fine." Haozi observed the captain's expression, and probably knew the captain's thoughts and concerns.

 "No. My sister said that although you have been detoxified, your body is still weak. Let us carry you away!" Jin Zi and Da Sheng said in unison, "Captain, let's make a stretcher and carry Haozi away in turn. Try to be in the sky Go down the mountain before it gets dark."

 Jiang Yichen looked at the big guy's expression and nodded, Jin Zi, Da Sheng and the others quickly went to cut off the branches, and quickly made a simple single stand.

 "Li Kun, how are you guys doing? Can you still hold on?" Jiang Yichen suddenly thought of a few comrades who were slightly poisoned.

 "Captain, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'll use Tian Meizi's healing water, and I promise not to hold you back." Li Kun quickly replied, Xiao Ji and the others quickly nodded to indicate that they were fine.

 "Don't be brave, report any discomfort immediately!" Jiang Yichen added worriedly, "Whether you were bitten or injured in any way, you must report immediately, there are dangers everywhere in this mountain forest , are some unexpected dangers, everyone must not take it lightly!"

 Although everyone was traveling fast, they still failed to go down the mountain smoothly before dark.

 "Find a place where you can shelter at night first!" Jiang Yichen ordered after looking at the sun that was about to disappear in the sky.

 The north slope of the forest is fundamentally different from the south slope. Compared with the sunshine time in the south area, the vegetation on the north slope has shorter sunshine time, so the plants here are all struggling to grow up. Grow taller, because only the tallest and longest plants get the most sunlight. Therefore, although the sun has not completely disappeared, the depths of the dense forest are already pitch black.

 Tian Yuerong's psychic powers couldn't find a place to settle down for a while, so they could only keep going. As long as the direction of going down the mountain is good, the specific azimuth deviation point is not a big problem.

 After the sun went down for a while, Tian Yuerong discovered a small cave, and vaguely pointed the general direction to Jiang Yichen.

 After more than half an hour, they finally arrived at the cave.

 Jiang Yichen took the lead to lead a few team members into the cave to check. The inside of the cave was very dry, like some kind of animal's lair, but at first glance, it was obvious that it had been abandoned for a long time. Firstly, there was no peculiar smell in the cave. There was very little excrement, and all of them had dried up, leaving only a few shriveled Jituo on the ground. If they weren't serious, they would hardly be able to see them at all. Right now, this place is really a good place to rest.

 When Jiang Yichen's figure emerged from the cave entrance and nodded to everyone, Tian Yuerong and others who were waiting outside were relieved. She also noticed that there was a cave without life, but she didn't know if there was any danger inside. It's all right now, everyone has a place to stay at night, so they don't have to stay overnight in the mountains.

 Today, after driving for a day, and the mountain road is not easy to walk, everyone is exhausted, Tian Yuerong deliberately found a lot of canned meat and carrots from the space and brought them to Liu, as an extra meal for the big guys, and finally she thought about it Thinking about it, I also took out a piece of frozen pork and a box of frozen fish. It has been five days since they came out, and they spent most of these five days eating dry food and cooking soup occasionally. Everyone is probably starving. Actually, who in the last days doesn’t live like this? But it’s just Tian Yuerong just didn't want to part with them.